Old March 19th, 2024, 12:28 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
@FrostyGalaxy
Mothcloud yawned. Exiting the nursery, leaving her kits in the nursery to nap. Streching gently, the ginger and white she-cat blinked. Her blue eyes landing on Petalrot. Hmmm Albatrosspaw's mentor... why not have a chat. Mothcloud thought, padding over with silent steps. "Petalrot right?" Mothcloud said gently, hoping not to spook the warrior.

Petalrot
~<>~
28 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

A wide yawn threatens to stretch bug's face in two as the morning sun warms bug's pelt. Just as bug's about to get up, a voice startles bug so much but has to suppress the instinct to jump in alarm. "Um, yes, that's right," Petalrot confims the queens question. "Is there something I can do for you..?"
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Petalrot
~<>~

A wide yawn threatens to stretch bug's face in two as the morning sun warms bug's pelt. Just as bug's about to get up, a voice startles bug so much but has to suppress the instinct to jump in alarm. "Um, yes, that's right," Petalrot confims the queens question. "Is there something I can do for you..?"
Mothcloud gave an apologetic dip her head as the cat jumped. "Your Albtrosspaw's mentor right?" Mothcloud mewed, "I'm his mother, I was just wondering... is it possible you could fill me in on how his trainings going?" Mothcloud mewed softly, her tone a bit hopeful. Mothcloud was having normal motherly fears, her mate Iceclaw looked so proud of him when he was called as an apprentice, he would be happy to see there son doing good.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:17 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:

Mothcloud gave an apologetic dip her head as the cat jumped. "Your Albtrosspaw's mentor right?" Mothcloud mewed, "I'm his mother, I was just wondering... is it possible you could fill me in on how his trainings going?" Mothcloud mewed softly, her tone a bit hopeful. Mothcloud was having normal motherly fears, her mate Iceclaw looked so proud of him when he was called as an apprentice, he would be happy to see there son doing good.

Petalrot
~<>~

Oh... just an update on Albatrosspaw's training? Sure, bug could relay that much. Bug'd been half worried the queen was going to ask bug something impossible, so this is something of a relief.

"Of course," Petalrot offers her a small smile, "Albatrosspaw had relayed that his previous mentor had gone over the territory as well as some hunting with him, so I'm not terribly worried about that. We've recently been working on stealth and stalking through shadows... next I plan to tackle some basic combat, though I'd like to do a double training session for that so I'll have to ask around," the last comment was more to bugself than it was the concerned mother, but still relevant nonetheless. Even so, Petalrot can't help the self-conscious shiver that runs down bug's spine as bug realizes bug spoke aloud.
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:30 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

Petalrot
~<>~

Oh... just an update on Albatrosspaw's training? Sure, bug could relay that much. Bug'd been half worried the queen was going to ask bug something impossible, so this is something of a relief.

"Of course," Petalrot offers her a small smile, "Albatrosspaw had relayed that his previous mentor had gone over the territory as well as some hunting with him, so I'm not terribly worried about that. We've recently been working on stealth and stalking through shadows... next I plan to tackle some basic combat, though I'd like to do a double training session for that so I'll have to ask around," the last comment was more to bugself than it was the concerned mother, but still relevant nonetheless. Even so, Petalrot can't help the self-conscious shiver that runs down bug's spine as bug realizes bug spoke aloud.
Mothcloud listned with a soft look. Her ear twitching once. "Alright! I'm glad he has a reliable mentor like you to be with. He's doing good with everything I hope? Not arguing much?" Mothcloud said gently.
"Oh, Yarrowpaw and her mentor Fallenmoon could maybe join you guys? You'd have to ask Fallenmoon himself though." She offered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:47 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

The thought of having no code governing the actions of cats was rather terrifying, no wonder Loners wanted to join the Clans. 'Being a Loner' was already pretty scary on its own; she may not be the best at interacting with others, but the company of another cat made her feel much safer, and she couldn't imagine life without a clan. Her head tilted quizzically as Skitterpaw muttered something, she hadn't been able to hear much, but she could barely make out something about thieves. "Were there- Were there a-a lot of, uhm, o-other l-loners near y-you?" She asked him, trying to subtly find out if he'd been surrounded by thieving cats. That'd make him want to join the clan more, wouldn't it? She certainly wouldn't want someone taking her things and food, if she could avoid it, and maybe Skitterpaw would too.

Scratchpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

"Felt like the woods were infested with 'em," he muttered. He shook himself out of his dark reminiscings. He'd left those days behind them, and it wouldn't do to get sullen. "I'm definitely better off here in ShadowClan — even if Dawnstar's tough on everyone, that just makes the clan stronger, which means we're all safer." He looked around considering the camp that was now his home. It really was a far cry from his previous situation, and better for it.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. there's no need to edit your previous posts, as the only editing I will be doing is adding a similar note to the ends of mine, and only because it will be easier to track his post count that way ]
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:23 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
❝Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.❞

@Starphobia

WisteriaCrescent giggled at Iceclaw's response, her eyes crinkling with amusement. She nudged his shoulder playfully with her own and replied, ' ' Oh, come on now. I'm not here to annoy you, not this time at least. I just wanted to see how you were doing and spend some time with you.' ' she grinned at him, her tail flicking back and forth excitedly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 19th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Frost cloud and Swanpaw sat down [closed]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:58 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Brownkit felt her little heart jump as a paw tapped her out of nowhere, but before she had a moment to process the perpetrator was already running away and laughing at Brownkit to chase after him. She whirled around, watching the giggling gray kit zoom around camp, and her head titled to the side. Brownkit smiled in a confused sort of way. She was just admiring a tiny ladybug sitting on a blade of grass, but it might be fun to play with a new friend.

Brownkit scurried after him, not sure how she was supposed to catch up to the other kit when he was going so fast. Maybe if he circled back around, she could sneak up on him? When Brownkit was made an apprentice, she hoped they wouldn't expect her to go anywhere too quickly... it was hard not to stop and smell every flower, hence why she didn't have a lot of running experience.
Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 4 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Brownkit would never catch him! He was simply too fast! In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if she blinked and he was out of sight. He was just gifted with speed it seemed. Should he call their chase off? Would it really be a game if he was just running laps around her?

Moonkit turned to look over his shoulder at his fellow kit, only to wind up face first in the dirt. Wha.... what happened???? Had he...... HAD HE FALLEN!? NOW BROWNKIT COULD CATCH HIM!!!!! The gray kitten screamed in terror.
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:59 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Quote:

Mothcloud listned with a soft look. Her ear twitching once. "Alright! I'm glad he has a reliable mentor like you to be with. He's doing good with everything I hope? Not arguing much?" Mothcloud said gently.
"Oh, Yarrowpaw and her mentor Fallenmoon could maybe join you guys? You'd have to ask Fallenmoon himself though." She offered

Petalrot
~<>~

"I'll keep them in mind, then, thank you," Petalrot thanks, dipping bug's head briefly in a show of gratitude. "He's been no trouble at all, so far, I'm sure the remainder of his training should go smoothly - I don't intend for him to be reassigned again." The assurance is weirdly confident for Petalrot but, well, bug doesn't want to make any poor cats mentor hop again and again. That seems an incredibly common thing as of late, and bug'd really like it if that wasn't the case.
Old March 20th, 2024, 11:52 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Scratchpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

"Felt like the woods were infested with 'em," he muttered. He shook himself out of his dark reminiscings. He'd left those days behind them, and it wouldn't do to get sullen. "I'm definitely better off here in ShadowClan — even if Dawnstar's tough on everyone, that just makes the clan stronger, which means we're all safer." He looked around considering the camp that was now his home. It really was a far cry from his previous situation, and better for it.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. there's no need to edit your previous posts, as the only editing I will be doing is adding a similar note to the ends of mine, and only because it will be easier to track his post count that way ]

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

She thought for a moment, pausing. Wouldn't Dawnstar being a world ahead of strict be bad for the Clan? Wouldn't it limit the potential of Warriors from the fear of being punished? It was the maybe opposite away around, though, if she was going to be honest. More discipline, is more obedience and loyalty. Which was a good thing, and she kind of liked how Dawnstar would have anyone who did something against the rules accounted for, so that not much happened that would either end in a missing cat, or something similar. Scratchpaw seemed to also approve of Dawnstar, which she thought made sense, since he'd been in a much rougher situation before Dawnstar had taken him into ShadowClan. "I-I'm, uhm, I'm still not th-that so sure how safe it is out-outside of c-camp. Th-There's a wh-whole lot I-I don't know about th-the forest, and I-I, I find that pretty scary," StarClan knows what could be hiding in the shadows, a fox, a badger, and stars forbid another cat. If she saw a pair of eyes staring at her from a bush in the middle of the dark spooky forest, she'd have a nice cozy and permanent isolation to the Apprentice's den, after stocking up on grass straws to eat for the rest of her days. And those were just the basic dangers all cats knew about. Who knew what else could be out there! For all she was aware about, anything could sneak up on her, and either just give her a little spook, or kill her on the spot. And she wasn't very fond of dying to a random animal in the woods that could actually just be a small bird that pecked her to death.
(Alright! I might still mis-type his name to Skitterpaw tho ;-;)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |