Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi I'm Crystalgem
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:12 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:09 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Shade.
Today 02:06 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:05 PM
hal's characters 3.0
by hal
Last post by hal
Today 02:03 PM

Old January 29th, 2022, 04:50 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Despite the comforting smile the leader gave her, Morningpaw couldn't help but feel the gaze of the rest of the clan burn into her back. Instead of the appreciative or admiring looks she'd always imagined them with as a kit, it instead almost felt... scorning. Her pelt felt like it'd been set alight, a burning feeling worse than any of the wounds on her sides had given her thus far, as she resisted the need to shrink down and away from their sight.

A part of her rational brain knew that none of that was happening - not a single set of eyes was looking at her with distaste, they couldn't rip open her skull and gaze into her thoughts or her memory of that day - but like a churning whirlpool, her head forced the fact that they all had to know the truth to the surface,

THEY ALL KNOW.
again,
THEY ALL KNOW.
and again,
THEY ALL KNOW.
and again.

It disrupted any semblance of a coherent thought she had prior. So much so, that she didn't realize Kestrelstar had been talking her way; until he was staring right at her, that was. She was sure an embarrassingly long silence had lapsed between Featherpaw's vow and hers. Her gaze unchanged despite the turmoil in her thoughts, she rasped out the last words she ever would as an apprentice.

"I do."

Last edited by littlelove; January 29th, 2022 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 06:03 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@tye //

➵ brindlefeather | she/they/(it)

brindlefeather watched in silent amusement, mouth twitching upwards in a smile, as kestrelstar dealt with goosekit and mountainkit after they briefly interrupted the meeting. it glanced over at pumpkinsprout, a queen who was now in charge of the two for a moment, before looking back to the leader. apprentice ceremonies were next. it felt a small bit of excitement tingle in it's paws, wondering if it'd finally get an apprentice. through moments of murmurs and the chattering of its clanmates, the statement from goosefury made the torbie turn to look at lilyfang. it raised a brow at the molly, then turned back just to hear another kit being called up.

the next few minutes seemed to be painfully slow as anticipation started to build up, paws shuffling as it hoped to hear an apprentice being assigned to it. the moment finally comes, a full grin breaking out on brindlefeathers maw. an apprentice! it had an apprentice - one who looked much older than the other kits - but still an apprentice!! it stood up, walking over to her with a skip in it's step.

"hello! I'll, uh," it paused, trying to catch what was being announced next - reassignments. oh, and horsetails-paws demotion, which earned the tom a short glance from brindle right before it looks back to the tall ginger molly. "i'll be your mentor..but..you probably figured that since kestrelstar just said it. unless you weren't paying attention, but i hope you were paying attention - um. anyhow, i want to get your training done fast so you can become a warrior quickly!" it mewed, shifting slightly. okay..not a super great start. "we can start after the meeting ends."

the cat sat back down, attention shifting to kestrelstar again. apprentices were reassigned mentors again when the previously called ones didn't show, then came the warrior ceremonies. eyes shifted, landing on featherpaw first, and morningpaw after a few heartbeats.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; January 29th, 2022 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 07:10 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt had been sitting quietly, wrapping his tail around his daughter and listening to the announcement. He let out a small cheer for the new apprentices but then fell silent as Kestrelstar continued the announcements. The name Goldenpaw, it seemed sort of familiar. Then he pinned his ears back as he realized that it had been his apprentice. He didn’t feel as bad for Goldenpaw, as she had been done with her training already but he still felt some guilt. Streampelt then sat straighter as he heard Morningpaw’s name among the two names called for a warrior ceremony. Morningpaw was becoming an apprentice? He hadn’t talked to the molly in a while but his green gaze was trained on her as she said the most important words of all.

~Fierceroar~
Fierceroar listened to the announcements, silently cheering the names of the new apprentices but then mentally fell silent as she listened further to Kestrelstar’s words. Her ears perked up as she heard her name being called. It seemed that she had an apprentice. A feeling of nervousness ran through her as she looked around for her apprentice, Sunpaw. She hopes that she could manage a good job as a mentor.
@Egasl
Old January 30th, 2022, 04:28 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Stormflurry offered what she hoped to be a comforting smile to her new apprentice: she wasn't used to comforting, but she hoped Cherrypaw understood the gesture. "I'll do my best to train you. We'll start after the meeting."
Cherrypaw was standing in. the clearing, in the middle of cats. [/B][/I]Where was Stormflurry?[I][B] She thought. She told me that we'll train after.

Pls bump me after 48 hrs!
Old January 30th, 2022, 05:01 PM

While Honeystream waited for Eveningpaw, she watched on with joy as Featherpaw and Morningpaw made their way to Kestrelstar. She was fondly reminded of her ceremony and how it felt. However, her moment was fleeting as she heard Plumstorm lash out at Creekfoot.

The warrior might have been abrasive to the apprentice, but that was just Creekfoot's way and wasn't directly mean. "Plumstorm, I couldn't help but notice their exchange didn't involve you. How about you turn your attention to Featherpaw and Morningpaw? I'm sure they would appreciate it." Her voice was quiet, low. It seemed nice enough but held a tone of "mind yourself". Turning away from the Shield, Honeystream flicked her tail once and waited for her new apprentice and for the new warriors to be named. Nothing bothered her more than others taking something and making it bigger than it needed to be. Sure, Creekfoot could have spoken in a kinder tone, but she hadn't said anything that could be harmful to the young cat. Shield or not, Plumstorm needed to chill. Besides, every warrior was granted an exchange with their new apprentice.

((@@puro. @implimm @Singing Jay @seeingstars (sorry for the second tag. No rush! Just was keeping you in the loop) ))

Last edited by Carmela; January 30th, 2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 06:37 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@tye //

➵ brindlefeather | she/they/(it)

brindlefeather watched in silent amusement, mouth twitching upwards in a smile, as kestrelstar dealt with goosekit and mountainkit after they briefly interrupted the meeting. it glanced over at pumpkinsprout, a queen who was now in charge of the two for a moment, before looking back to the leader. apprentice ceremonies were next. it felt a small bit of excitement tingle in it's paws, wondering if it'd finally get an apprentice. through moments of murmurs and the chattering of its clanmates, the statement from goosefury made the torbie turn to look at lilyfang. it raised a brow at the molly, then turned back just to hear another kit being called up.

the next few minutes seemed to be painfully slow as anticipation started to build up, paws shuffling as it hoped to hear an apprentice being assigned to it. the moment finally comes, a full grin breaking out on brindlefeathers maw. an apprentice! it had an apprentice - one who looked much older than the other kits - but still an apprentice!! it stood up, walking over to her with a skip in it's step.

"hello! I'll, uh," it paused, trying to catch what was being announced next - reassignments. oh, and horsetails-paws demotion, which earned the tom a short glance from brindle right before it looks back to the tall ginger molly. "i'll be your mentor..but..you probably figured that since kestrelstar just said it. unless you weren't paying attention, but i hope you were paying attention - um. anyhow, i want to get your training done fast so you can become a warrior quickly!" it mewed, shifting slightly. okay..not a super great start. "we can start after the meeting ends."

the cat sat back down, attention shifting to kestrelstar again. apprentices were reassigned mentors again when the previously called ones didn't show, then came the warrior ceremonies. eyes shifted, landing on featherpaw first, and morningpaw after a few heartbeats.
spicekit paused mid-walking once she felt eyes on her pelt and spun around to face a warrior. gaze met, she walked up to them quietly and blinked. i guess i didn't hear because i was a bit annoyed, she thought to herself. "hi," she mewed. her golden hues still linger irritation as she sat down next to the cat, having no choice but to pay attention throughout the meeting. as time strolls past slowly all she can hear is her heart thumping louder and louder. the apprentice's tail twitched every now and then to calm herself down.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old January 30th, 2022, 07:38 PM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip smiled as Morningpaw said I do, and was glad when Featherpaw responded. He eagerly waited Kestrelstar to speak again.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 30th, 2022 at 07:44 PM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 12:45 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ @puro. ]
Despite the emotion that welled in him at this part in the meeting, Kestrelstar still had ears on his Clan. He still was paying attention to everything going on. And what he heard - he did not like. Casting an apologetic glance to Morningpaw and Featherpaw, the RiverClan leader stepped around them, making his way through until he stood before Creekfoot, Honeystream, and Plumstorm. "Creekfoot, speak like that to an apprentice again - one who has gone through quite a bit of bad luck with mentors, I might add - and you'll be cleaning out the elders' den for the next moon." Words were sharp, like razors.

[ @Carmela @implimm @Singing Jay @seeingstars ]
He was grateful that Plumstorm had stepped in, and the way Honeystream reacted only fueld the irritation left over by her companion. Turning his head to look at the warrior, he shook his head. "Unless you have forgotten Honeystream, Plumstorm is a Shield of RiverClan. Which means she has authority to make a warrior talking like Creekfoot did her business. I will tell you what is not appreciated - you inserting yourself into something that did not concern you." His gaze flickered back and forth between the warriors and Goldenpaw. "I was wrong to give either of you an apprentice. Goldenpaw, Eveningpaw, please go sit with Plumstorm until I can figure out who will be continuing your training, because it will certainly not be these two."

Already enough time had been distracted from the meeting as he cast Creekfoot and Honeystream one last glare. "Speak another word on it, and you'll both be solely responsibile for removing every tic from our elders for the next moon." With that, he nodded slightly to Plumstorm, gaze neutral, before turning and taking his place before Morningpaw and Featherpaw. "Let's continue this, shall we?" He gaze was once again apologetic as he nodded to them.

"By my power as Clan leader, I give you your warrior names. Featherpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Featherspirit. StarClan honors your kindness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Kestrelstar stretched his head forward to rest his muzzle on the top of the she-cat's head. He was proud of her, he'd admit. From a tiny kit in the territory to a brand new warrior. Pulling back, he gave her a nod and a gentle smile before moving on.

Yellow eyes lingered on Morningpaw briefly. But there was no grief in his eyes like their normally was, nor was their any aprehension. Instead, just pools of pride. "Morningpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Morninglily. StarClan honors your tenacity and candor, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." He hesitated briefly, knowing that the she-cat was not - nor had ever been - his biggest fan. Especially since their last encounter, the last thing he wanted to do was position her in an uncomfortable situation. But with the eyes of the Clan upon them, he figured she wouldn't want any delays much more than he would, so gingerly he moved his head forward, letting his chin hover just above her head.

"Stormtalon would be proud to see you today. As would Lionshade and Smokepaw." Kestrelstar's voice was soft, gentle so that only Morninglily would be able to hear him. He had not known the other members of her family well, but knew that her father and brother would be endlessly proud of her. Pulling back, he locked his yellow eyes with hers. "You are an irreplacable member of RiverClan, Morninglily. Stay true to who you are, and I have no doubt that the other Clans will come to respect you as I have." Another soft smile as he nodded towards her before taking a step back.

Tilting his head back, the RiverClan leader began the chant, eyes cast towards the sky where the stars were hidden by daylight. He knew somewhere up there, Stormtalon was staring down, and hopefully his friend was just as proud of Morninglily as he was.

Old January 31st, 2022, 12:59 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherpaw no now featherspirit smiled and looked around snowstripe chanting her name n now greyshell too

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 31st, 2022, 01:06 AM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ Hollowkit ~
Hollowkit peered up at Kestrelstar as the tom started the meeting. She noticed two kits climb up to him and she rolled her eyes. Dumb kits, only leaders went up there! She didn't really know their names, there were too many kits in the nursery and most of them didn't talk to her. She blinked in surprise when Kestrelstar was extremely gentle with them when he thanked them for checking up on him and kindly guided them back down. Weird. If she was him, she would have been very annoyed with them. Then he started off with some Apprentice ceremonies. Oh how she wished she was in their place. If she were an apprentice, she could actually contribute to the Clan! The kits got their new names, Ryepaw, Cherrypaw, Spicepaw, and Pondpaw. Hollowkit called out the names like the rest of the Clan, but with less gusto than them. She didn't know those cats, but she supposed having less kits in the nursery would be better. More quiet.

Kestrelstar continued, speaking about mentor reassignments. Now that was annoying. She couldn't believe some cats had just left, leaving untrained apprentices without mentors! What horrible cats they were. She would never abandon her Clan like that. She felt bad for those apprentices, especially the ones who boldly stated they had been through a lot of mentors. She hoped she would never have to go through that. Then Kestrelstar mentioned Horsepaw, just as Hollowkit had known he would. She remembered having the conversation with the former warrior, he had looked so pitiful and depressing. At least he looked a little better now. Maybe he had listened to what Hollowkit had said about trying to be the strongest for the Clan so they would accept him back as a warrior. He still looked pitiful though.

Kestrelstar continued with mentor reassignments! Hollowkit was shocked at the number of incompetent warriors. How would she ever get a good mentor when she became bigger if all these cats just disappeared? A couple of cats were yelling at apprentices and each other, which made Kestrelstar speak about reassigning their apprentice again because these cats apparently couldn't handle it. This was getting ridiculous! When she became a warrior she would never leave, never get into pointless arguments, and train all the apprentices she was given! Speaking of becoming a warrior, two cats were called forward to say their vows. Hollowkit perked up as she watched. It was so emotional, the ceremony. She hoped hers wouldn't be too emotional. She watched as the cats solemnly promised to protect the Clan and follow the warrior code. That is when they received their warrior names, Featherspirit and Morninglily. Hollowkit sat up and decided to chant the names with excitement this time. This time, the moment actually felt special to her. "Featherspirit! Morninglily! Featherspirit! Morninglily!"

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)

Last edited by ~Gale~; January 31st, 2022 at 08:42 AM.