Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bored Free Art
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:07 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:06 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 05:01 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:01 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 07:45 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Hey, frog-face," the small apprentice chirped, her brown eyes glittering like caramel in the harsh sunlight. "What's eaten ya? You look like you got stung by a colony of angry bees." Magpiepaw quite liked her analogy, a smile tugging at her lips.

This was uhhh... Wishpaw, right? She had hardly talked to any other apprentices, so why not start? Wishpaw's expression alone was enough for Magpiepaw to get her black and blonde tail bounding up to her.

The tortoiseshell's whole face screamed, "BOREDOM", in big red flashing letters. Magpiepaw was the opposite of boredom, so she'd be great entertainment. In fact, Magpiepaw might've even been the most interesting cat here. She had open ears though, who knows what she might hear to rival her own story... Even though it was very unlikely.
Skykit wandered up. "I'll have to remember that insult! Frog-face!"
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Skykit wandered up. "I'll have to remember that insult! Frog-face!"
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her black and blonde ears flicked behind her, the corner of her eye registering that blob of fur as a kit.

Magpiepaw tilted her head at the small cat, the corners of her mouth twitching up. This kit obviously had some sense, good for them. That was a very good insult, considering that fact that frogs were the single thing she hated most... That and grouchy elders.

"What's your name, squirt? I see you've wandered away from your den. Wonder what the cool kids are like?" She flicked her tail a Wishpaw's face, a little snort of laughter audible from Magpiepaw.

"By the way, Wishpaw, didn't mean to insult you. Take it as a compliment, really! I think managing such an expressive face is beyond impressive."

Tags: @lem~

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:05 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her black and blonde ears flicked behind her, the corner of her eye registering that blob of fur as a kit.

Magpiepaw tilted her head at the small cat, the corners of her mouth twitching up. This kit obviously had some sense, good for them. That was a very good insult, considering that fact that frogs were the single thing she hated most... That and grouchy elders.

"What's your name, squirt? I see you've wandered away from your den. Wonder what the cool kids are like?" She flicked her tail a Wishpaw's face, a little snort of laughter audible from Magpiepaw.

"By the way, Wishpaw, didn't mean to insult you. Take it as a compliment, really! I think managing such an expressive face is beyond impressive."

Tags: @lem~
Skykit fluffed up her white fur, widdening up her blue eyes. "I'm Skykit, you badger-breath! That is your name, right? Or is it mouse-brain?"
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:19 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Skykit fluffed up her white fur, widdening up her blue eyes. "I'm Skykit, you badger-breath! That is your name, right? Or is it mouse-brain?"
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Surprise echoed across her face. She honestly didn't expect such a response. But that didn't mean she wasn't ready for it, no way.

"Magpiepaw actually." she replied flatly, allowing her fur to bristle up as well. See? I can do that too, you little mouse-dung, she thought challengingly.

It was quite rare for any cat to be any smaller than Magpiepaw since she was probably about the size of a tree stump. It was very rewarding seeing how she had to look down to meet Skykit's gaze.

Though, Magpiepaw wasn't one to argue with kits. That was stupid. Sure, Magpiepaw was all for bursting bubbles and clawing fur, but no way was she about to get her whiskers in a bunch all over a kit.

She would've said something equally snarky back, but again, it's a goshdarn kit! Plus, Skykit was all kinds of stupid for insulting her. If they were any older, they'd be missing an ear by now.

Tags: @lem~ (please let me know if you want these @'s to stop, I'll completely understand!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 17th, 2024 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Mistakes!!!
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:41 AM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Quote:
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Surprise echoed across her face. She honestly didn't expect such a response. But that didn't mean she wasn't ready for it, no way.

"Magpiepaw actually." she replied flatly, allowing her fur to bristle up as well. See? I can do that too, you little mouse-dung, she thought challengingly.

It was quite rare for any cat to be any smaller than Magpiepaw since she was probably about the size of a tree stump. It was very rewarding seeing how she had to look down to meet Skykit's gaze.

Though, Magpiepaw wasn't one to argue with kits. That was stupid. Sure, Magpiepaw was all for bursting bubbles and clawing fur, but no way was she about to get her whiskers in a bunch all over a kit.

She would've said something equally snarky back, but again, it's a goshdarn kit! Plus, Skykit was all kinds of stupid for insulting her. If they were any older, they'd be missing an ear by now.

Tags: @lem~ (please let me know if you want these @'s to stop, I'll completely understand!)
Skykit smiled. She liked this cat. "Wanna be friends? We can make all kinds of trouble! I love trouble!"
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Turtleblossom

I walked around camp.

open

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 18th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:53 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@FrostyGalaxy
Mothcloud yawned. Exiting the nursery, leaving her kits in the nursery to nap. Streching gently, the ginger and white she-cat blinked. Her blue eyes landing on Petalrot. Hmmm Albatrosspaw's mentor... why not have a chat. Mothcloud thought, padding over with silent steps. "Petalrot right?" Mothcloud said gently, hoping not to spook the warrior.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 18th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.

@Starphobia

WisteriaCresent grinned at her brother, not at all fazed by his rudeness. ' ' Hey there, grumpy cat! Do I have to have a reason to come see my older brother, don't be a stick in the mud,' ' she said, her fluffy tail swishing excitedly behind her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 18th, 2024, 10:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The white spots on the enforcer's muscular chest were soon impeccable, his tongue swiping back and forth as he attempted his best to clean his coat free of any debris. Just like his mother preferred. He had kept the pristine looks ever since she had passed away. At first it had been in his attempts to keep Risingpaw clean as well, knowing their mother would have wanted that. Now that he had no one left, it was simply a habit. The gray tom would never say he was uncomfortable when muddied up or dirty, but he felt it kept both of his long departed family members close somehow.

Finally pleased with his glow up, Silverlark stretched, wondering where to start today - so much to do, mmmhmm - when he spotted him. Verdant eyes grew round in shock, rounded ears perked as he kept his gaze upon the tom approaching the enforcer. It was like seeing a ghost. Well... maybe not a ghost. But this cat looked an awful lot like his deceased doppleganger, and this fact confused the young warrior immensely. To his knowledge, all his family was dead... Besides, this tom who looked so much like Elmshadow - like him - was too close in age to the sixteen moon old enforcer, and as far as he was aware, Dogskull, Shadepaw, and Seedpaw had been the only litter the tom'd had after his own mother's... unless... there was another? After all, how much did he really know about ShadowClan's former medicine cat? Aside of what a dreadful father and grandfather he'd been?

It seemed the young enforcer had been right to some degree, however, as soon this lookalike was asking for the very healer as well. Up close the silver throated warrior could see differences better, but none more so than his eyes. While the stocky tom had been cursed to have even his grandfather's glare, further accentuated by the scars he bore, now so similar to his, this one had warm eyes. Amber eyes. A step up, as far as the gray warrior was concerned, and he couldn't help the small flash of jealousy that rippled through his heart. Why was it that even among those who were cursed to look like the odious tom, he was still somehow more burdened with the curse of seeing even the gone healer's gaze glaring back at him whenever he stared into a puddle for too long?

"Never seen you 'fore, nope. But I guess yous has to be new if you don't got none clues on it. Bad news if yous need somethin' with 'im, cause he dead," Silverlark responded as he lifted his head up, a cool, assessing look on his face as he spoke to the newcomer. A far cry from his usual, happy go lucky demeanor, but a gesture he could not help, having been far too conditioned throughout his life, a knee jerk reaction at this point, automatic at the sight of that face.

@Estelle [Smolderingpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; March 18th, 2024 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to put Smolderingpaw's name next to the mention and it was eating at me.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw scoffed, clearly unamused. But instead of scowling to her like he'd always do to other cats, he flashed WisteriaCrescent a soft and daring smile.

"Sure, sure. Of course. But actually. Do you need something, or you just here to annoy me like you always do?" He muttered, slapping his tail to WisteriaCrescent's side semi-affectionately.

{ @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆