Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old January 28th, 2022, 07:03 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

Dawnwillow nodded. "Yes I am. You must be Amberpaw." Dawnwillow mewed. She touched noses with the apprentice. "Ready to start training?" She asked

She grinned. "Boy am I! It's been ages since I got any real proper training! I mostly need fighting, I'm pretty darn good at everything else." Finally! Sure, maybe this one would disappear too, but she just needed to be positive! She might finally have a mentor who gives her the last bit of training she needed to be sure she'd succeed in becoming a warrior.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 28th, 2022, 07:06 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Stormflurry offered what she hoped to be a comforting smile to her new apprentice: she wasn't used to comforting, but she hoped Cherrypaw understood the gesture. "I'll do my best to train you. We'll start after the meeting."
Cherrypaw gazed at her mentor with wide eyes. She understood the gesture, and replied with a grateful nod. "Okay, Stormflurry."

Pls bump me after 48 hrs!
Old January 28th, 2022, 07:22 AM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
She grinned. "Boy am I! It's been ages since I got any real proper training! I mostly need fighting, I'm pretty darn good at everything else." Finally! Sure, maybe this one would disappear too, but she just needed to be positive! She might finally have a mentor who gives her the last bit of training she needed to be sure she'd succeed in becoming a warrior.
"We can start with fighting then." Dawnwillow mewed. "Come on." She mewed and flicked the apprentices shoulder with her tail. (I'll make a training thread. How much training does Amber need to become a warrior?)
Old January 28th, 2022, 07:24 AM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Lilydapple was happy for her mate to get an apprentice. She knew Dawnwillow would do well
Old January 28th, 2022, 10:46 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird gave an encouraging smile towards all the apprentices. She was glad that RiverClan remained strong as ever even without a deputy.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 28th, 2022, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puro. View Post
Creekfoot Of RiverClan
_____

Creekfoot lashed her tail, shaking the snow that had gathered on her pelt off. "I AM cold, but it seems you already got that." She heaved herself into a sitting position next to the cat who had spoken to her. What is with this mousebrain! she thought out of annoyance. "At least someone payed attention." Creekfoot muttered. Raising her voice a bit, she hissed, "Or maybe, the meeting will be the other way around." Her mew seemed to have a venomous hint to it, a warning. She turned her head to face Kestrelstar, who was already speaking. Maybe Honeystream was right. Maybe this meeting would something for the clan.
Honeystream wiggled her whiskers with amusement. Creekfoot was a lot more feisty than she thought! She loved it. "At least someone payed attention."
The orange warrior couldn't help but give a hint of a laugh. "I was a good student!" Focusing her green eyes onto Kestrelstar, she heard his mention of kits becoming apprentices. She held her breath for half a second. She wanted an apprentice. Badly. She would never admit it, but Honeystream wanted to prove herself to her clan. Having someone to help learn the ways of the code, to teach how to think on their feet...well, the idea made her feel alive.
"What do you think he's calling us for? It's not just for new apprentices." There seemed to be more at play. She was aware other didn't view her for her brain or skills. Creekfoot seemed to be the type to have an honest, if rough, conversation. She hoped she was right.

Open
Old January 29th, 2022, 06:50 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmela View Post
Honeystream wiggled her whiskers with amusement. Creekfoot was a lot more feisty than she thought! She loved it. "At least someone payed attention."
The orange warrior couldn't help but give a hint of a laugh. "I was a good student!" Focusing her green eyes onto Kestrelstar, she heard his mention of kits becoming apprentices. She held her breath for half a second. She wanted an apprentice. Badly. She would never admit it, but Honeystream wanted to prove herself to her clan. Having someone to help learn the ways of the code, to teach how to think on their feet...well, the idea made her feel alive.
"What do you think he's calling us for? It's not just for new apprentices." There seemed to be more at play. She was aware other didn't view her for her brain or skills. Creekfoot seemed to be the type to have an honest, if rough, conversation. She hoped she was right.

Open
Creekfoot Of RiverClan

Creekfoot nodded thoughtfully. "Possibly Kestrelstar is appointing the new deputy?" the she-cat queried, tilting her head to the side. "Not the new apprentices, I mean." She couldn't help but chuckle at her own words. Imagine! She took her words and brought them into her head, visualizing one of the apprentices being the new deputy. She broke out laughing, falling back into the snow at the thought. Her laugh was just a wheeze, which could be taken for a hiss, but it was clear that she thought something was funny. Creekfoot lie there, still wheezing. She could barely breathe, from all this, and began coughing. Catching her laughing, even seeing her crack a smile on her muzzle was rare. But this was something she needed to laugh at. It was worth it.
Old January 29th, 2022, 11:27 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Irritation prickled underneath his pelt as some of the names he called for mentors did not show their faces. In fact, come to think of it he hadn't seen some of them around camp in awhile. He let a soft growl escape his lips, though it could not be heard from how high up he was. Blame it on his lack of sleep, or the millions of thoughts that spun in his head now that he was without a deputy - regardless, Kestrelstar hated it when he messed up.

What also irritated him was cats just leaving the meeting before it was done. Yellow eyes followed Dawnwillow as she made her way out of camp, making a note of it. As much as training was important, so was staying and listening to meetings. But for now, the gray tabby leader wouldn't speak on it.

A sudden outburst of laughing drew his attention once again to Creekfoot, who was sitting next to Honeystream. Apparently the warrior had not caught his glare a moment ago and Kestrelstar though of saying something now - but it, too, could wait.

"Apparently some of our warriors find that showing up to meetings is rather boring, and the training of our apprentices not important," Kestrelstar continued, not bothering to hide the displeasure from his face. Stars, if these were the warriors he had to select from, his hopes for picking a deputy dropped a bit. There were only a select pawful of cats he could think of that would fit the job, but the selection pool was growing smaller and smaller.

Fixing his gaze back on some of the apprentices who would have no luck in finding their newly assigned mentors, the RiverClan leader sighed.

"Eveningpaw [ @seeingstars] I do not see Marshglare among us. Your training will be handled by Honeystream [ @Carmela ] instead." He shot a quick warning glance towards the warrior, silent doubt clouding his mind as he observed whatever it was that was so funny between herself and Creekfoot. Hopefully this would get her to pay attention.

"Sunpaw [ @Egasl ], you're in the same situation with Silentstalk. I can't recall what his missing record is but it is quite a lot, so your training will instead continue with Fierceroar [ @~Fierce~ ]." Recently demoted from her Shield position, Kestrelstar figured that the she-cat could use a small distraction. Hopefully she would stick around for Sunpaw's training.

"A few more apprentices need to be re-assigned - if you have any trouble with your mentors, you need to let me know." He was about done with reassignments; they took too long and usually apprentices went through quite a few of them.

"Quietpaw [ @Clock Dragonshifter ] your mentor hasn't been seen either. Hazelstorm
[ @eclipse. ] will continue your training."

"Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ] you've seemed to have rather bad luck with mentors. Hopefully Creekfoot [ @puro. ] will be your last."
Again, caution flooded his brain in assigning the she-cat an apprentice, but he needed to give her some sort of responsibility - she seemed far too comfortable as a warrior.

Kestrelstar stepped back only a moment to allow the last batch of apprentices and mentors to find each other, yellow eyes shifting around, before lifting his tail once more. "We continue to be blessed with apprentices completing their assessments with flying colors. Two among us today are ready to become warriors. One did excellent during her assessment and is now ready to become a warrior, and the other..." This was it, hopefully the she-cat was not upset with his decision (though, the day the cream and white molly was not upset with anything he did would be the day he became a ShadowClan warrior), "has shown a type of bravery in carrying on. She passed her assessment awhile ago, and deserves to be recognized. Featherpaw [ @Silverfur & Co ] and Morningpaw [ @littlelove ] please step forward."

Gingerly Kestrelstar sprang down from the Streamstone, stepping forward and holding his head high as he awaited the approach of the two cats he called forward.

Last edited by spade; January 29th, 2022 at 11:28 AM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 11:32 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherpaw steps forward and smiles at him ready to go. She looked around for Grayshell and she stood infront of kestrel star.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 29th, 2022, 12:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Goldenpaw | @puro. |

The apprentice had honestly thought her previous mentor, Rippleglitter or whatever their name was, would have stuck around longer, but apparently yet another mentor of hers had gone missing. How many was it now? Lets see, first was Blackflame who never showed up, than Driftbreeze who seemed to go missing RIGHT AFTER Goldenpaw got reassigned to them, then Bumblefoot had seemed more promising, but he had disappeared two, then Streamtail had been the most embarrassing one, since he had trained one of the cats who Kestralstar called up to receive their warrior name (at least she thought she could recall him saying something along the lines) but even he had gone missing right after getting her, and come back within a week or so (I'm sure it wasn't personal, I'm sure it wasn't personal), and now her most recent one had gone who knows where. Now it was time for Creekfoot to prove how useless even they were.

"Sup." She mewed shortly as she padded up to the cat she could recognize as the warrior Kestrelstar had named. Once upon a time, she would have introduced herself, her name, and what kind of training she had had before, but why bother, not like they would stick around anyway. "If you could just bother staying in the clan for a bit that'd be great." Her voice was monotone and calm as she quickly told the warrior before turning back to her leader. She was sure it wasn't Kestrelstar's fault the mentors he picked for her all went away, but she could still feel the slightest sting of pain inside her as she got the news yet another cat had left. It couldn't be because of her, right? "It can happen once, twice's a coincidence.... three times is pattern..... so what about 5..."

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; January 29th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.