Today 02:56 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM

Old January 26th, 2022, 10:16 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip chuckled at the kits climbing up on the streamstone. It reminded him off when he was a kit and actually did the same thing! Him and Sunpaw climbing up to sit with their dep dad.. or at least trying until Lionstar kicked them off. He noticed Horsepaw glaring at his kit which.. eeck. That certainly wasn't going to help anything but he decided to focus on watching the apprentice ceremonies instead!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 26th, 2022, 10:16 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Mountainkit’s eyes shone as the RiverClan leader looked down at them. Did he really compliment her? He did compliment that rowdy Goosekit though, he’ll probably be scolded by whoever takes care of him after the meeting. The tabby then felt Kestrelstar’s jaws clamp around her, and she started to squirm around slightly. Thankfully, she was let go from the jaws of Kestrelstar and dropped onto the ground.

Mountainkit listened to the leader ask a cat named Pumpkinsprout to watch them. Goosekit needed some cat to keep him on a vine, but not her! The chocolate kit tilted her head upward so that she could look at whoever was taking care of her. Mountainkit never really spoke with her, but she seemed kind so she wasn’t worried. The molly wrapped her fluffy tail around the two kits, and Mountainkit felt comforted in the warmth of Pumpkinsprout’s tail. The molly seemed tense about something, as she curled her tail tighter around the two kits. Mountainkit tried to do something about her worried guardian, and she stared to lick the molly’s tail.

@Ritsuka @LeoDaLeaf

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherpaw smiled and watches the two kits and she purrs softly rmemebering when she became a apprentice she had been very excited now she might be becoming a warrior but she smiled at them none the less.

Snowstripe sat at the far end in the camp clearing but below the stone so that she could watch the meeting as well.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 26th, 2022, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky ran in a bit late and quickly sat down, licking his fur.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw smiled at the way Kestrelstar had treated the kits. Was it surprising? Certainly. But it was nice. She smiled even wider when she heard that there would be three new apprentices. Maybe she could make friends with them, or at least talk to someone. She was grasping at straws for anything new to happen to her, sure, and only in part because she hadn't had any proper training in ages, even with her participating in as much as she could, but they were nice straws. At least some friends would be nice.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:55 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Goldenpaw

Meetings were something the golden apprentice had been finding more and more boring by every passing one. They had their uses, for shouting out news, and giving other cats new mentors (better mentors than she seemed to get), bit the only thing she had gotten out of them was to know who her next supervisor should be, because that was what they were, supervisors, none of them had been around long enough to be considered a mentor to her yet.

~ Silvernight

A bright smile shone on the silvery cat's face as her deep blue eyes followed the three kits. With a slight chuckle at herself she remembered a few weeks back when she had wished so much for an apprentice. She had gotten her wish , somehow, and could see the cat in question, Birdpaw, The little cat was special, in what way Silvernight wasn't quite sure yet, but she had a feeling she had to protect her apprentice, this was her first one, ever, and she wasn't going to let anything happen to the fluff ball. At the same time, she didn't want to teach Birdpaw quite everything about fighting and battles. She was supposed to, she was the cat's mentor after all, but was the apprentice ready for something so... serious. Birdpaw was a mess of sunshine and joy, who was she to show the rag-doll how cruel and bloody the world could really be.

~ Bugkit hadn't even heard Kestrelleader's call, and was happily snoozing in her nest.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old January 26th, 2022, 11:27 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Spottedkit watched Horsetail. "hi, Horsetail" @InsertCoolNameHere
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; January 26th, 2022 at 01:37 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 12:36 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Silversplash looked into the clearing. This was her home. And She was proud of it. She couldn't wait till she could have a mate and kits of her own. She headed towards the small stream at the edge of riverclan territory. As she did so a small part of her couldn't help wanting more. since the deputy retired, she had been doing her best to show her clan she would be a good choice. But Kestrelstar acted as if she was invisible. She sighed. Maybe she could find a friend. Yes, a friend would help her longing for more.
Old January 26th, 2022, 03:41 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Spottedkit watched Horsetail. "hi, Horsetail" @InsertCoolNameHere

~Horsepaw~

Horsepaws' tired eyes widened, he jumped, he was nervous. He looked at his kit, her eyes looked full of joy. Unlike so many cats he had seen, whose eyes where as hollow and empty as his. He flicked his tail, trying to think of what to say. Finally he spoke, "Hello."

His pelt itched, and he turned to scratch his ear, his matted, dull pelt shook as he scratched. He looked back and Spottedkit and smiled weakly before turning back to the ground. He felt guilty, guilty he tried to see Silverspot again, guilty that he considered leaving the clan for her, leaving the clan and his kit. Spottedkit was his responsibility now, and he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690

Last edited by ThePiffle; January 26th, 2022 at 03:42 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 04:08 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Lillyfang's ears perked up at the call for the kits. The clan was growing bigger. She put a smile on her face.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies