Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:12 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 10:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:05 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:05 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:59 PM

Old December 5th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Splashpaw

"I-I'm so sorry Gingerfrost, I was hunting and it got dark and I didn't know which direction the camp was in, so I kept walking but I only got myself even more lost and-" Splashpaw gasped for breath, looking timidly up at the deputy. "I guess my training was going worse than I thought..."

{ @Estelle }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**

Last edited by Robin feather; December 5th, 2022 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 6th, 2022, 09:12 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
//

@oleander

Ah, back, back again for the 30 sum time, but this time Darkflight was actually going to make it past the border. This time, he was going to be mature enough to not run off, introverted maniac tendencies would not take over and he would actually talk to a high ranking feline and hopefully rejoin this fantastically chaotic Clan. Was Skyass still leader? How many kids had died since Darky was gone? And was Otterfluff, the one cat he could tolerate in small doses, still around? Part of him hoped so, but part of him hoped not. He didn't want to deal with questions about the crap that went down at Firefly Cove or anything prior or following it.

Why did he want to join RiverClan again? Good question, but he owed it to his parents. That's what he was telling himself. The tall Oriental waited patiently by the river, ignoring his body being whipped by the occasional chilly breeze as he awaited one of the fortunate souls that Skystar hadn't managed to kill through his worthless squirrel battles.

Fogcloud had been going on a patrol of the borders and seeing if there was anything to be hunted. The prey pile had been smaller than the shield had liked but there wasn't much to do for that. Leafbare lots of things away from the clans and they would need to be prepared. Though they were hoping for no more losses, they had lost enough.

They caught a scent of a cat, they went onto high alert as they followed the scent to the river, eyes watching the cat with an intense stare. "What do you want and who are you?" They were standing tall and their tail was flicking.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:11 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
breathing a sigh of relief hades mews. "moonfrost? is that it? i heard of a clan from these areas, and i wish to join"
MOONFROST

With a smile and a nod, she motioned with her tail to the river in the distance behind her, to signal she was from Riverclan. As for the joining, that part she was a bit more uncertain on. This cat seemed nice enough, but he still hadn't explained why he wanted to join. Perhaps she should retrieve one of her speaking colleagues?
Making her decision, she raised a paw, indicating for the loner to stay there while she went to find assistance. Perhaps Wormbite. Or Gingerfrost.

[ @Estelle I would like to bring in a deputy pretty please ]

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old December 7th, 2022, 08:03 AM
SleepIsALie.SeekCoffee

Bump Policy: weekly
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
MOONFROST

With a smile and a nod, she motioned with her tail to the river in the distance behind her, to signal she was from Riverclan. As for the joining, that part she was a bit more uncertain on. This cat seemed nice enough, but he still hadn't explained why he wanted to join. Perhaps she should retrieve one of her speaking colleagues?
Making her decision, she raised a paw, indicating for the loner to stay there while she went to find assistance. Perhaps Wormbite. Or Gingerfrost.

watching moonfrost walk away, hades stayed sitting. 'she'll come back' he thinks. waiting.
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old December 8th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerfrost was quietly existing, not doing much of anything at that moment. For once there wasn't anyone dying, so perhaps it wouldn't be a bad time to check out Smallpines. But instead, he'll conveniently run into Moonfrost.

[ @Rizo @snekeyes4 - Short post but he's here and ready to help o7 ]

Last edited by Estelle; December 8th, 2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 10:26 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

silverpaw

She was definitely not sneaking back into camp, definitely not, nope, nuh uh. She had always been here, nothing happened, and she definitely wasn't gone for a quarter moon. She held the pebble that had been her grave marker in her mouth. She was oddly attached to it now. She yawned, exhausted from the trek back to camp from Sleepy Thicket. She laid down in a random corner and closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest.

{ @Estelle @oleander - for either of ya ^^ }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 8th, 2022, 11:58 PM
Still staring nervously

"Silverpaw..?"
His eyes narrowed curiously as looked down at the apprentice, a light knit between his brows. He was going to get a headache, with all these dying and reapering cats - he could find awfully little logic in it. Still, he wouldn't berate someone's return, it was just... The one thing he didn't fully understand, how it worked, that is. Taking a moment of thought, he blinked his eyes shut for a second before looking down at the apprentice.
"What.. and how?"
He wouldn't be lecturing her for trying to sneak by - no, this time he admittedly was wondering if other things.

[ @maple. ]

Old December 9th, 2022, 12:17 AM
statement as follows.

Looking up sorta sheepishly, Silverpaw gave Gingerfrost a small smile. "Heyyy, Gingerfrost. How ya dooin'?" Her voice was raspy and weak, but she still held out some words to joke slightly with the deputy. Her ears flicked as he asked her how she was here and she gave a half-shrug. "I don't remember." She did, in fact, remember, but she wasn't gonna say that. She couldn't even fathom how to begin. For right now, she just really wanted to rest. She was tired. Silverpaw coughed slightly, feeling awkward at Gingerfrosts puzzled expression. She put her head back down and looked away slightly, hoping to hide the garish scar that now plastered her throat.

{ @Estelle }

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old December 9th, 2022, 02:14 AM
Still staring nervously

She seemed awfully... Good mooded for someone who just came back from the dead - at least in her speech, otherwise she appeared more tired. The deputy had little reaction to her half-hearted joke, just looking down at her with an inquisitive look. She didn't remember? That... Was troublesome, in a way. Blinking he sat down, pausing for a brief moment.
"If you remember anything at all, you need to tell someone. Especially from.. Before."
Before her death, that is - or rather the precise moment. His brows briefly knit together again at that, lips momentarily pursed. He couldn't image it being easy to speak of, not to someone she barely knew. He'd have to comprehend that, even if it was better if at least Pikestar knew what happened (once he was better, that is).
"..If you're having trouble you can go see Fawnpaw. She returned, recently."
He finally mewed, lightly referring to the strain in her voice. If anything, a check-up couldn't hurt. Rising to his paws he decided to wait a moment in case there was anything she had to say. There wouldn't be much explaining right now, that much was clear to him. He figured she would be more likely to speak to someone such as Fawnpaw or her brother anyway, so might better leave her to rest.

[ @maple. ]

Old December 9th, 2022, 03:22 AM
statement as follows.

Silverpaw knew when she came back someone would ask about before. She had tried really hard to remember, but she just.. couldn’t. It was like a blank spot in her memory; she knew it wasn't good but there wasn't much she could really do about it. She listened and nodded as Gingerfrost spoke. She noticed his facial expressions. Something was making the deputys brain work, and it was her.

Wait.. Did he? Fawnpaw?? "She's really back?? Like, actually? Please don't be pulling my leg, please." The young molly felt energy rushing into her, and she leapt to her paws. She excitedly bounced from one paw to the other, amber eyes shining and wide. Silverpaw really hoped that this wasn't Gingerfrosts attempt at a joke, because she'd probably start crying. Watching Gingerfrost stand, she dipped her head respectfully. She had to go find her siblings. She was so happy.

{ @Estelle }

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3