Last post by Shrew
Today 12:31 AM

Old January 5th, 2024, 09:37 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Relief was the first thing that entered the apprentice’s mind once Adderscorch returned with the herbs she requested for once she had ordered for the horrid ordeal happening right in front of her. Stained paws scrambling and mumbling a quiet voice of thanks towards the tom-cat, Springpaw briefly brushed over the pile of white flowers towards her mentor’s direction so she could coax the young feline to eat the strengthening herbs. He needed them now more than ever, and if he didn’t eat them… he could die, and that was the last thing that the young healer truly ever wanted to experience. Tawnykit didn’t look like he had much time left. He looked like he was fading. Growing hollow. Springpaw could feel her throat tighten as she moved her paws had to compress against the bite wound, trying her hardest to try to get the poison out of the young kit’s body. He couldn’t be dying, right? He was just trying to sleep. He needed to stay awake. He needed to eat the herbs. He needed-

Stillness. No breathing. Tawnykit wasn’t breathing. Tawnykit was dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Springpaw’s paws stiffened, her arms growing numb as her hackles bristled unsettlingly. The poison got to him. The poison struck him. He was dead. Words clawed at Springpaw’s throat, her eyes frantically clashing towards Drizzlecloud’s green as she moved to feel Tawnykit’s chest. Nothing. No heartbeat. No movement. Just… hollow and still. The shock that persisted her overloaded with a shade of guilt; guilt that crashed its way into her nerves and swarmed her body. She couldn’t save a simple, little kit. She failed. She failed. A failure, that’s what she was. Her brain miraculously taunted her and whirled. Her body shook briefly as her muscles worked themselves to look up towards her mentor, guilt overcoming her blue gaze. “He’s dead… gone… t… the poison… from the bite… killed him… I’m sorry…” Springpaw mumbled, her voice quiet, yet quenched in agony and guilt as she briefly backed from the young kit. Glancing back towards Wolfpaw and Bumblestar, her lips curled into a tight frown. She hadn’t dealt with anything like this before… yet she felt so tremendously guilty that the young tom died before he could’ve even survived… oh stars above help her now.

@poppy @Omari @MrWolfu @BEAR. @dino. [ deeply sorry for not getting to this! i was busy with my trip during the time and been exhausted ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; January 6th, 2024 at 05:50 AM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:30 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

\\ Tongue Stuck to Icicle //

Pain. That's what Plumkit felt when he tried to wrench his tongue away from the cone of ice hanging from the roof of the nursery.

Just moments ago he had been eyeing it with a glistening curiosity. It had been low enough for him to reach, though it required him to stand on his hind paws to get to it in the first place. It looked so pretty in the sun, and it made Plumkit wonder if it would taste as good as it looked. So there he stood on tip-toes, nose to the sky and his little pink tongue glued to the bitingly cold icicle.

Whatever voice had convinced him that this was a good idea was beyond him, but now he was facing the consequences. Again, he tried to pull away from the icicle only to be met with more pain, a pitiful whine leaving his maw.

He tried to call for a queen, or kit even, for help but with his tongue pulled taut his plead came out as gibberish.

"Cah summuh hel meh?". He might have laughed if it didn't feel like his tongue was having a hole burned into it.

'Weird, how could something so cold feel hot?', Plumkit thought. He didn't ponder the question for very long.

One last time, Plumkit pulled against the ice, this time letting the force of gravity do most of the work... and this time it actually worked! ...sort of. The icicle snapped in half and he and the other half-- still stuck to his tongue by the way-- fell to the ground with a yelp. Well, at least he wasn't hanging by the roof anymore. Plumkit padded back to his nest, icicle now dangling from his maw, and decided to wait for the ice to melt away.

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 7th, 2024 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 07:51 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Berrykit exited the nursery.
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:24 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit was biting on a mossball he made...sadly he made it from a bunch of random things he found in the nursery. his mothers fur and some moss from their nest. he kicked it with her back paws and fought with it some more "you'll never attack my clan again!" he mewed as he kicked the ball into the air "no worries thunderclan! i am here to save you from that green mossy dog!" he then leaped into the air and grabbed the mossball mid air. he then tumbled down to the ground on his side and rolled with the mossball. he then shredded it with his tiny claws. "hah! never stood a chance!" he then stood up and puffed his chest out. "now who's next!" he then looked around and realized....no one was playing with him. he frowned and went to his nest and tried to go to sleep...maybe he could fight in his dreams.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old January 11th, 2024, 05:25 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

mosskit was biting on a mossball he made...sadly he made it from a bunch of random things he found in the nursery. his mothers fur and some moss from their nest. he kicked it with her back paws and fought with it some more "you'll never attack my clan again!" he mewed as he kicked the ball into the air "no worries thunderclan! i am here to save you from that green mossy dog!" he then leaped into the air and grabbed the mossball mid air. he then tumbled down to the ground on his side and rolled with the mossball. he then shredded it with his tiny claws. "hah! never stood a chance!" he then stood up and puffed his chest out. "now who's next!" he then looked around and realized....no one was playing with him. he frowned and went to his nest and tried to go to sleep...maybe he could fight in his dreams.
((mosskit is open))
Old January 11th, 2024, 03:20 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Cricketkit sniffled and whimpered, curled up in his family's moss nest.

[ @Leafy ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; January 11th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunkit
1 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

If there was one thing one should know is that never let Sunkit get bored or lonely. Today she was on the bored side but she could also spot a seemingly lonely kit a mile away. Amber eyes blinked as she stared at the kit curled in a nest, she had caught the sound of crying. At least it sounded like they were crying and that wouldn't do her any good. With a giggle and a wiggle of her butt, the fluffy ginger kit bunny hopped over towards Cricketkit. Right when she was in front of the other, she hopped onto them, it wouldn't hurt much considering she was probably smaller than them. "Hello!!" she squealed, a stunt that would probably get her in trouble with maybe her dad or grandma Tansy.

@Omari
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old January 11th, 2024, 06:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface existed in the void until kat can finally finally get rid of her.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old January 12th, 2024, 12:50 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

She was gone, wasn't she? Sparrowfur was gone. As he makes his way into the nursery to stare at his four precious kits he knows that they're all that he has left of her. His heart feels hollow. Cold. And he's never felt more alone in the world than right now. Sparrow's cheerful greeting doesn't reach his ears today as he makes his way toward the nest, eyeing the way a kit he didn't know was trying to get Cricket to come out of his shell a bit. It was nice to see them interact. He feels as though his little ones have done nothing but hide away in the nursery. Was that normal? He didn't know. Regardless he decides that if he were to seek comfort anywhere it would be with the only cats in all of Thunderclan that he had left. And besides... With his mate gone someone had to watch over the little ones.

Settling into the nest where Sparrowfur usually lay, he rests his chin upon his front paws, blue hues devoid of the brightness that once lived there. He stares at nothing in particular but his ears twitch as he listens to his kits around him. Even just hearing them seemed to pick up his mood... And even if his chest was tight with loss he still had them and that was more than enough for right now.

cricketkit | @Omari // sunkit | @Leafy // wormkit | @Dust // mothkit | @Starfall // locustkit | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old January 12th, 2024, 01:14 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Locustkit-*
she/hop || 2 moons
wirey, brown and orange torbie

Momma hadn't been around, and Locustkit wasn't sure what that was about. One day she just got up and didn't come back. Was this normal? There were plenty of kits in the nursery who seemed to be without a momma or a papa, so hop was pretty lucky she still had a papa, she guessed. Yarrowpapa was silly, he always seemed so sad lately and Locust didn't understand why. Today, he was in momma's spot, where Locustkit and her siblings had been curled up to sleep lately, just watching the cats in the nursey. Hop kinda wanted to bite him. For fun. Yeah. Yeah, hop was gonna bite him.

Approaching all sneaky like, hop's butt wiggled behind her as she was so stealthy and approaching Yarrowpapa well within his line of sight. But it was fine because she's sneaking and that means he can't see her. A moment later, she's jumping onto his face and trying to gnaw at his ear (the one that isn't all torn up because she's not mean)!

[ @silver. OwO ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests