Today 03:38 PM
New Life [p]
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:37 PM

Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:36 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

A mixed sense of curiosity and wariness clouded his gaze. Anxious knots felt as if they were tying his stomach really tight while the tenseness spread through his muscles. As he swiftly and silently padded behind the large black tom, a decent chunk of him was really hoping that he was wrong, and that the party wouldn't have to be dealing with outsiders so soon. Then again, this is what happens when you leave your borders unattended.

The soft scent wafted into his nose, growing stronger with each step them moved forward. He kept swivelling and flicking his ears, keeping them alert for any sounds. What in Starclan...?

[ @Starfall @~WolfDen~ @Moonraven ]
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He was laying down, his back pressed up against a dip as one of the hills in the Windclan territory rolled over. As if someone had tried to carve out a cave, an incredibly shallow little cave. Half lidded eyes stared at the emptiness that was in front of them as the voices slowly became louder and louder. He didn't move, however. The golden tabby continued to lay there, even yawning.

It wasn't that he wasn't worried, oh no he was a little startled by the fact that there were actually cats out here. No it was that he was pretty tired. He'd never traveled so far out before. His legs were tired, paws were numb. It was more along the lines of, he was a little to weak at the moment to actually try to get up and hide. So Tig simply further curled into himself and waited.

@Moonraven @~WolfDen~ @Solstice_X

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM

“I’d love that thank you sir,” Scarlet says all of a sudden less threatened by Lionstar.
@BILL.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

That was easy. And he'd be lying if he said he didn't like being called 'sir'-- it was marvelous. Very few cats did that. Maybe he should make them..

"Come with me," he said with a flick of his tail as he turned to head after his departed patrol. "Name's Lionstar, I'm the leader of RiverClan." The best leader, in fact. He felt more powerful than Fallowstar herself. "What's yours?"
@funfan05

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:10 PM

"I'm Scarlet," she says as she follows Lionstar. "Nice to meet you Lionstar." @BILL.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 02:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Scarlet? What a strange name for a black cat. "Welcome to RiverClan, Scarlet. Once we're in camp I'll have another apprentice show you around before we do your joining ceremony."

( go ahead and post in RiverClan clearing, I'll have Lion call someone to show Scarlet around @funfan05 )

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:43 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare picked up his pace as the scent got stronger along with the wind. The brown and white warrior ignored the mild pain growing his paws as he crossed the wide-open space scanning the area. He found what he was looking like a golden speck in the white plains. He bounced across the territory until he was a few fox lengths away from the cat. Any other time, the massive tom would have been on guard, but the one in the snow looked half-frozen and rather weak not to mention young. Still, he remained on guard just in case. Once he made sure he hadn't left the other two behind, he approached the stranger. "You alright?" As much as Batglare would have liked to demand what he was doing here, he looked rather cold to him. They could chase him out after they figured out his health.
@Starfall @~WolfDen~ @Solstice_X

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:27 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ CLOSED ]

Her eye was bright with determination as she made her way toward the border. She glanced back and forth, her claws unsheathed and tearing into the ground with every step. Stoatdance's ears were perked, her tail lashing and her lips twisted into a frown. The pain in her barely-healed shoulder was strong, growing worse the further she went from the camp. But she continued to push herself onward, though she still remained careful not to reopen the scar. It was a fleshy pink, the fur surrounding it sticking up in tufts. And although it had only really formed a scar not long ago, Stoatdance wished to return to her duties. So she did.
She approached the border, her nose wrinkling as the scent of WindClan's territory wafted over. The she-cat grimaced and hobbled toward it, beginning to rub her scent along the marker. Stoatdance made the marker as strong as she could, leaving it to reek of her scent. She stepped back and stared at it for a few heartbeats before giving a hum of affirmation and moving to limp to the next border. No matter how much it would hurt, and how exhausted she'd be afterward, Stoatdance had already made up her mind to single-pawedly mark all of the borders. Next up, ThunderClan.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 26th, 2020, 03:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Batglare picked up his pace as the scent got stronger along with the wind. The brown and white warrior ignored the mild pain growing his paws as he crossed the wide-open space scanning the area. He found what he was looking like a golden speck in the white plains. He bounced across the territory until he was a few fox lengths away from the cat. Any other time, the massive tom would have been on guard, but the one in the snow looked half-frozen and rather weak not to mention young. Still, he remained on guard just in case. Once he made sure he hadn't left the other two behind, he approached the stranger. "You alright?" As much as Batglare would have liked to demand what he was doing here, he looked rather cold to him. They could chase him out after they figured out his health.
@Starfall @~WolfDen~ @Solstice_X

(I'll just go ahead and reply)
@Solstice_X @~WolfDen~

The tabby didn't raise his head, he simply laid there. Was he alright? He wasn't quite sure he was...maybe he was compared to some other cats? But right now, for him? No. No he was not alright. He couldn't feel his paws or his nose for that matter. He was almost positive he had snow stuck on his lashes, and little shards of ice clinging to his fur. "H-" was all that he could muster out, a cloud of mist coming from his maw. What was it he was going to say again? Was it Hello? Hiya? Help? Something the tom couldn't really remember.

Gosh it was so cold! He'd never experianced this before! The Upwalker nest he lived in was always warm, perfect temprerature for naps. He figured it would be the same outside! In an attempt to keep himself warm he buried his paws further beneath him. Honey did his best to curl in on himself as much as possible. "I don-Dont thinks so- soo"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Silverdust slinked from behind the larger tom, his green eyes eyeing the young tom with a mild curiosity. The kittypet scent that wafted from the cat tickled his nose. It felt warm, entrancing, inviting even, and provided a very stark contrast against the bitter winds that blew over the open moorland.

Aside from the curiosity, he felt confused - just slightly. Part of him was jealous of the plump cat who obviously looked properly fed. Compared to the party, the blue-grey tom would dare to describe what shivered before them as definitively more on the rotund side of things. At least, compared to them; whose pelts clung to what remained of their muscles on thinning, starving bodies.

The other part felt a pang of sympathy for how cold it was. Despite the weather, Silverdust was far from being as cold and bitter. He knew what it felt like to be shivering and exhausted after an adventure at a young age. That being said, it didn't remove the envy he felt.

[ @Starfall @Moonraven @~WolfDen~ ]