Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2022, 07:58 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Frozen’paw padded up to the StreamStone silently. He noticed that Kestrel’Star seemed upset. I’m sure he’ll address why he thought, flicking his fluffy tail.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 25th, 2022, 08:23 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby padded out of the nursery and sat near the entrance. I wonder what this is about, I hope someone has found Whisperkit...
Old January 25th, 2022, 09:04 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post

Pearlkit's ears flicked as she felt somebody move next to her, her head swiveling to watch as a kit sat next to her. A shy smile lit up the kit's face, and she gave a tiny nod of greeting. Oh!! Oh! Words, they were speaking words. Welp, she only managed to catch the tail-end of whatever the other kit was saying, and she certainly would not subject herself to the horror of asking whatever-her-name-was to repeat herself. Sooo! It would remain a mystery. How... mysterious. The silvery she-kit shrugged, hoping that would be a satisfactory response to whatever had been asked.
Spottedkit realized this kit must be deaf. She scrawled in the dirt with her claw. I am Spottedkit. You?
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 25th, 2022, 10:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

The young warrior ran in through the camp entrance and found a place within the clearing. His muscles ached. He'd done a lot of exploring as an apprentice but the newfound freedom of warriorhood gave him new life to explore more, further, longer. He found himself spending more time along the Shadowclan border though he'd been trying to separate himself from his fascination with the clan on the other side of the border, and the cats that came with it, but every time he tried to distract his mind he found it wandering to Honeypaw, dredging up questions and speculations that he didn't care to address. What was wrong with enjoying spending time with another cat and not wanting to have to question everything he was feeling? He sighed and looked up to Kestrelstar, trying to put his sleepiness and sore muscles to the back of his mind.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 26th, 2022, 01:59 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

From atop the Streamstone everything was viewed in a different light. Familiar faces became smaller, expressions harder to read. One gaze in particular did not rise to meet his, and for a brief moment Kestrelstar looked uncomfortable on the rock. A leader of nine moons, and he shuffled his paws momentarily. Whitepaw and her news spun like a records in his mind as he sought out another gaze in the crowd. This one was more tired, and for a moment a pang of sympathy struck him. He would have to speak to him about it in private, that was for certain.

One figure that did catch his gaze was Blizzardwind, and Kestrelstar was alarmed at the state of the warrior. Skinny, fur ragged. The death of Stormtalon had rocked the deceased warriors former mentor as well. Guilt hung heavy in his heart, as he had not sought out the older tom yet to make sure he was doing alright. So much had weighed on his mind that a few things were falling to the wayside. Perhaps he could make time after - and convince the ghost of a cat to eat something.

Kestrelstar wasn't given much time to linger on it though before his yellow eyes noticed a rather... odd sight. Scrambling up onto the Streamstone was... Goosekit? His eyes stayed fixated on the kit, mouth agape just slightly as he spoke of him being weird. Words stuck in his throat as his whiskers twitched, his shock doubling when he noticed Mountainkit pulling herself up and attempting to butt Goosekit out of the way. The sight seemed to freeze time as the leader stared, shocked at the kits.

Then, his whiskers twitched, and for a moment a gentle warmth wrapped around his heart. Something he only felt as his head curved against Plumstorm's, or while laying on his back next to Junipersong, or on walks with Snakeheart... A smile unfurled on his face as he gazed down at them, taking a seat. Any other day, any other time, the leader would've been annoyed. He would have cast the kits down, scolded them on how they dared sit atop the Streamstone. But it... felt nice. Their innocence, it reminded him of a scene generally kept in the back of his mind... Late greenleaf, sunlight warming the ground; a beetle being chased by a certain dark furred paw. Curious emerald eyes tracking its movements, even as it wove its way through lighter gray fur. Opposite were tense muscles refusing to move, before finally the first gaze rose to meet with frightened yellow ones. A mumble of gratitude for not moving. It was a memory that was locked into his mind by the chains of loyalty and love. Storm. Gone, but ever so present in small moments such as these.

[ @Ritsuka @DeltaDace ]
"I'm alright, but thank you both for coming to check on me. You both are very brave for climbing up here." Most likely unrecognizable to his Clan below during the exchange - he was definitely not known for his niceties towards kits or apprentices - he rose to his paws again. "Let's bring you back down for now though, okay? I wouldn't want either of you to take a tumble from here." Picking the two kits up in his jaws, he expertly maneuvered his way down the rocks and let his gaze sift through the crowd.

[ @LeoDaLeaf ]
Neither of their parents were present at the meeting, so Kestrelstar laid his eyes on the next best cat for the job. Padding over towards where Pumpkinsprout sat for the meeting, he delicately placed both Goosekit and Mountainkit on the ground. If there any shocked stares or gasps - Kestrelstar treating a kit nicely??? - the RiverClan leader didn't see them. "Could you watch these two for me, Pumpkinsprout?" With one last smile towards the kits the leader turned and bounded back towards the rock, easily scaling it once more.

There was more idle chatter floating through camp as Kestrelstar raised his tail. His mind worked to organize how he wanted this meeting to go; start with the good first. Always the good. It would give him time to prepare for the... not so good. "The kits of RiverClan, everyone," Kestrelstar joked lightly, laughing a bit as he felt himself lighten up a bit. Stars, who knew he'd just need two kits to come check on him? "We have a few of them among us today who are ready to begin their warrior training. Ryekit [ @doof ], Cherrykit [ @Willowflame ], and Pondkit
[ @Angelique ],"
the gray tabby called, nodding towards the older Pondkit since there were two (thank the stars that was changing). "Step forward, please."

Old January 26th, 2022, 05:56 AM

My Mood: Amused

Tho she was a little jealous she hung on to her mother's pelt as she stared at the kits who were placed in front of her mother. She ducked behind her and stared at foreign kits.
Old January 26th, 2022, 06:11 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

-PumpkinSprout-

The Molly blinked, it wasn't the first time she had been asked to look after a kit during a meeting but she still didn't enjoy being singled out during the meetings. PumpkinSprout nodded to Kestrelstar "Of course"

The former kittypet looked to her paws where Mountainkit and Goosekit stood, she let out a small sigh as she remembered that Whisperkit was still missing. "How about you two sit next to me and listen to the meeting? Unless, you want to go play moss ball quietly with me?" she smiled at the two kits gently.

She wasn't sure if she would be allowed to play with the kits during the meeting but there was no harm really, Sure she might miss a ceremony or two but plenty of cats would still cheer for them. Anyways, it's not like any cat even notices me. I'm not very important. she curled her fluffy orange tail around the kits Kestrelstar brang her.

I wonder is Whisperkit is okay... there's those coyotes.. and dangerous Rouges.. heck even kittypets could harm- or even kill- her... her thoughts drifted to her pretty windclan friend, Hazelcloud would probably help her look. The Windclan molly was such an amazing friend... I don't deserve to even know someone like her.. the tabby thought sadly, her tail slight curling a little tighter against the two kits

@Ritsuka @DeltaDace

Last edited by Apollo.; January 26th, 2022 at 06:11 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 06:29 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ // @Howlpaw+ //

➢ “That sounds like a lovely idea, I’ll take you up on that offer,” The tall dark-furred warrior meowed to Coralsplash, his whiskers twitching as he spoke. It was nice to have another clanmate to go out hunting with him. Maybe they could go back to the streams in Riverclan’s hunting grounds and do some fishing, those had to be mostly thawed out by now, right? Snowleap hoped so. After being scolded by Snakeheart for getting bitten by a land prey animal, the young warrior wanted to keep his distance from hunting on land in general - unless it couldn’t be helped, of course. His icy-blue gaze flickered over to another small kitten that had joined their small group. This one, however, did not acknowledge him and simply went up to Streamkit. Snowleap’s ears perked a little, listening to Ravenclaw and the young tomkit greet the Riverclan shekit - Cherrykit. Huh. Such a sight of affection made the oriental longhair think about the idea of having kittens of his own someday. Maybe he’d pitch the idea to Lynxfall if he managed to join Riverclan someday, but at this point, he didn’t know when that would be. Shadepaw and Lynxfall were out there somewhere, probably hanging around the twolegplace after escaping Shadowclan. He couldn’t know for sure and he sure as hell wasn’t going to go out there to find out (for multiple reasons). Snowleap shook his pelt gently, stopping himself from thinking about these things right now. He wanted to focus on stuff that was happening in Riverclan right now, not that. If he did, Snowleap would surely pass out from anxiety or something to that degree.

Directing his full attention back to Kestrelstar, the tall tomcat chuckled quietly as he watched the gray-furred leader deal with young Goosekit and Mountainkit as the two young Riverclan kittens disrupted the clan meeting. A soft smile came to Snowleap’s expression as he watched the older tomcat speak to the little ones in a kind and even somewhat proud way. He wasn’t familiar with Kestrelstar’s usual feelings towards kittens, but it was wholesome to witness regardless. The tall feline watched silently as the Riverclan leader gently returned Goosekit and Mountainkit to ground level where Snowleap and his clanmates were sitting. As that was all taken care of, the dark-furred warrior relaxed more as the clan meeting officially started - with some kits becoming apprentices! How lovely. The name ‘Ryekit’ sounded familiar to him, soon realizing that was the kit that Raccoonear had mentioned to him briefly in the past. This ceremony will surely bring a smile to her maw, or at least he hoped it would. His friend deserved some happiness in her life and he felt partially guilty for not being able to provide that for her. The young warrior's paws tapped the ground underneath him, fidgeting as he usually did.

Last edited by Captain; January 26th, 2022 at 06:37 AM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:11 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

kestrelkit
The small gray tom scrambled from the nursery nearly tripping on his older brother who was a moon older than him. Hissing in pure annoyance he cast a glare towards him before continuing onwards into the clearing to take his spot in the crowd. He watched in amusement at two other kittens climbed the stream stone and how kestrelstar did absolutely nothing except bring them back down. His ears pricked at the mention of two new apprentice’s and watched eagerly.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:17 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever

~Horspaw~

Shoulders hunched, head down, the tom kept his gaze to the ground as if the dirt had tried to kill him. The intense glare shifted from the earth to a small kit, Spottedkit, his face melted into a look of grief. Every time he looked at Spottedkit he remembered her. Not because the kit looked like her, but it was because Silverspot was so close with the kit. He wanted that relationship, he wanted to be the parent she never had, maybe it would fill a void for both of them.

@Silverspot11

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Closed Thread