Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:25 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:16 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:14 AM
i want to know what love...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 11:14 AM
Fading's first search party
Last post by Blaaze
Today 11:12 AM

Old February 26th, 2024, 07:45 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Birdkit seemed to flinch a little as he stopped to like her little head and her gaze peered up at him sadly - had she hoped it was someone else… Mossfreckle curled himself around the kit protectively as she spoke in his voice, why she had chosen his in particular he would never know but she recognised the sad tones and inflictions so similar to his in her voice - well his - wondering if she had picked it up form when he had told her his story just a little while ago, huddled up at the mouth of the med den and staring at the starry clear sky… for once he had not felt alone… had this little kit felt the same. Mossy hues focused on the kit and oriental shapes ears perked to intake the somber blunt string of words that exited Birdkit’s mouth… hate… every meaning of the word was cruel and ugly and it hurt a little to hear the word sister spoken in the same way he spoke of his own sister when he had to speak of his long gone kin… this was different, however, so very different.

Feathery tail twitched in annoyance as he realised this was indeed not something he could kill, a part of him was relived to have the ugly pestering aggression cleansed by the rain of reality which had fallen in his starry mind… yet, there was a since of longing and disdain as he settled into the truth of the matter, all he could do was listen and send a silent prayer to Starclan and hope that sooner than later this little kit would find happiness in something. Tension hung heavy and thick in the air and he felt as if he had been entangled - a helpless big of prey in the web of a monster. Comfort… an out of tune note that made the symphony of his starry mind fall apart, the whiskers length of space left in the cliff between starry abyss and reality was now little more than a claw hold - no one would ever see that change and sooner or later he would pull himself out of the void whole and a little battered… but stars help him he wished he could make it all go away… he wished he could tell her everything was going to be okay but in the end that was up to Starclan and as much as he loved the little kit - as much as she was a part of the clans future… she was just a small speckle to the stars that filled the night sky, to silverpelt and its collection of long dead felines.

Soft mossy hues finally unfazed as Mossfreckle shook his head unnoticeably and allowed his calming tones to exit his maw, “Why do you say that,” he ask without a trace of the vindictiveness usually show to little ones who showed any trace of complaint… but this was a big deal to him, it mattered because Birdkit thought it mattered and that was what mattered… “What can we do to solve this problem little birdie?” The question was asked wholeheartedly but he could not deny the selfishness he allowed himself… he wanted to think that something could be done to fix this.. anything to uncontort this kits face and rid the air of the stress and pain that seems to cling to her pelt. Mockingly his mind answered his question… nothing… white tipped paws shuffled slightly in response, a subtle moment so as not to disturb Birdkit how he has once again became a bed for, but his paws flexed into the moist clearing ground nonetheless to ground himself against the pain of insecurity which had become to rake into his already bruised heart… something, there had to be something, he pleaded to himself and to anyone of the stars in his mind that seemed as comforting as their where strife causing.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Birdkit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 26th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

[ CLOSED ACTIVITY POST ]

Dovedance, Alderblossom, Thrushfeather, Shadowrise, Bluepaw, Graypaw, and Cottonkit all existed.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Gutspaw watched ants travel in a line, every so often reaching out to smush an unlucky fella.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2024, 12:20 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
silent crow nodded "Talking about kits in expecting kits any day now." she purred curling her tail around her legs with a soft smile
"SpeckleWing"

"Ooh, Noice!"She smiled. She actually wasn't talking to herself for once, what a miracle!

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old February 27th, 2024, 07:25 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit squeaks a little as Turtlepaw comes close to tagging her, picking up her pace to escape a rather unsightly demise (to clarify her dramatic filter, to be tagged).

"Catch me if ya can Shell!" She giggles, her agility only rising.

Her stamina is almost unbelievable for a kit, obviously not as much as a warrior or older apprentice, but it is quite impressive. She's not even a tiny bit tired!
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly laughed as she shook off the dirt and quickly began to chase after Meadowkit, she couldn’t run for long though but she was determined to catch the kit. Turtlepaw took one final jump at the kit, hopefully tagging her.

(Idk why but it sounds so dramatic lol )
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:12 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

thornclaw guarded camp for no reason

Sharppaw sighed in boredom because she has a useless mentor who hasn't train her yet

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:54 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white undersides, and amber eyes]
[Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby (PERMANENTLY ACTIVE)]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawnheart<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit wasted no time making Mossfreckle's side her bed, her little chest rumbling with a congested purr--normal for her, unfortunately. She was already feeling better, and though Mossfreckle was clearly going through some stuff, Birdkit was not smart enough to understand what. Mossfreckle was so kind to her, so calming, even him just listening as she admitted she felt lonely was incredibly helpful. But her chest still hurt in a way that wasn't like normal, and she buried her nose into his feathery fur. "She is very mean." She muttered. "Tells me that Muma is a bad cat because she left us to become medicine cat. She acts like she hates all of us. Except Mirekit." she spat a little vindictively, teeny claws scraping at the ground. "What makes her so special."

When Mossfreckle asked her how they could fix it, she paused in her tearing of the ground. She had thought endlessly on how to fix it. Be nicer, be friendlier, show Howlingkit she still loved her, prove Muma still loved them, don't be weird, don't be as pathetic--Tears rolled down Birdkit's cheeks, and she whimpered slightly. "I don't know." She whispered, voice broken. "I don't know, I don't know."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:12 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownkit laid down in the grass, watching little bugs wiggle around in front of her.

[activity post]

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 27th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 08:09 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Frostkit exists

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paw [inactive] |

Her face went into a frown, Skitterpaw seemed awfully worried about something. The best answer she found was that she was making him anxious, and maybe that was true. She didn't want to make someone upset or worried, so she quickly rattled her brain for a different thing to talk about. "Uh, how did you- how did you come across the-the clan?" She asked him. Could've been a better question, but at the same time it could've been a lot worse.

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw tilted his head in thought, looking to the sky. He tried to decide how much to say. "Cats talk," he said finally. "Anyone close enough for it to matter knew about the border, 'cause they all thought they'd get their ears clawed off if they ever crossed it." Which was reasonably true, actually, and knowing this was probably in large part why Dawnstar didn't chase him off then and there.

"What's life like growing up here?" Skitterpaw questioned, curious. "What kinda games do clan kits play?"

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:52 PM.