Old January 25th, 2022, 08:14 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ His ears perked up to the sound of Kestrelstar’s call of a clan meeting, making the tomcat heave himself to his paws and walk over to take a seat underneath the Streamstone with the rest of his clanmates. “Hm. I wonder what this one will be about.” Snowleap thought with a curious twitch of his whiskers, curling his tail around himself as he peered up at the grey-furred Riverclan leader with his icy-blue eyes. The tall tomcat hoped that it'd be nothing bad, but knowing how the clans were these days, he was prepared for anything - considering how the last meeting went.

( open if anyone would like to sit beside him, sorry for the short post )
A couple cats look at Snowleap and walk to his side. "Hello, Snowleap." Coralsplash looks at the darker-furred tom cat. His litter-mate brother is by his side and the other cat - a kit - looks up at Snowleap.
"Hewo! My name is Streamkit!" The cat looks at his adopted father and uncle.
Ravenclaw nuzzles the little tom-kit and purrs softly. Their fondness for kits shows in rare moments and this is one of the moments.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old January 25th, 2022, 09:13 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlpaw+ View Post
A couple cats look at Snowleap and walk to his side. "Hello, Snowleap." Coralsplash looks at the darker-furred tom cat. His litter-mate brother is by his side and the other cat - a kit - looks up at Snowleap.
"Hewo! My name is Streamkit!" The cat looks at his adopted father and uncle.
Ravenclaw nuzzles the little tom-kit and purrs softly. Their fondness for kits shows in rare moments and this is one of the moments.
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ The tall dark-furred tomcat’s head turned to see the small group of cats join him underneath the Streamstone. “Hello, Coralsplash, it’s nice to see you again.” He meowed when recognizing the other tomcat, a warm smile coming to his expression. The blue-eyed warrior’s eyes widened in surprise once a small kitten, who had come along to the meeting with Coralsplah, looked up at Snowleap and introduced himself. “Hi there, Streamkit,” The Riverclan feline greeted the tomkit with a friendly purr rumbling in his throat. This was his first time interacting with a kitten in Riverclan. Most kittens usually stayed far away from him, since his size could be rather intimidating to younger cats. He watched as another tomcat bent down and nuzzled Streamkit, making Snowleap realize this was Ravenclaw, the brother of Coralsplash that he had yet to meet personally. “And you must be Ravenclaw, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He greeted the other tomcat, politely. Before, they had thought that they would sit at this meeting alone, but now that Snowleap had company, the oriental longhair felt happy.

Last edited by Captain; January 25th, 2022 at 09:15 AM.
Old January 25th, 2022, 09:20 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Icekit ~

"All cats old enough to swim..." That wasn't a sentence one could describe Icekit with. He was still young, and as much as he wanted to become an apprentice he was still too young for the clan's standards. Though he wasn't old enough, he could learn to swim, if someone *chough* *chough* my parents would bother to teach him.

But that wasn't something to dwell on, it was a meeting, and one should always attend a meeting. Standing up with a shake of his silvery-blue pelt, the kit padded outside, letting his gaze move over the cats already gathered there. Nothing stood out to him at the moment, though Sparrowskip was there. The shields were cats one could go to with concerns of the clan, and Icekit had questions about the rouges who had just wandered into camp like it was nothing. But that was a matter for another day, it was a meeting now, he should focus on Kestrelstar when the leader spoke, not some other cat.
Old January 25th, 2022, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Amused

Wrenkit excitedly ran into the crowd and took her seat.

[sorry for the very short post.]
Old January 25th, 2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ The tall dark-furred tomcat’s head turned to see the small group of cats join him underneath the Streamstone. “Hello, Coralsplash, it’s nice to see you again.” He meowed when recognizing the other tomcat, a warm smile coming to his expression. The blue-eyed warrior’s eyes widened in surprise once a small kitten, who had come along to the meeting with Coralsplah, looked up at Snowleap and introduced himself. “Hi there, Streamkit,” The Riverclan feline greeted the tomkit with a friendly purr rumbling in his throat. This was his first time interacting with a kitten in Riverclan. Most kittens usually stayed far away from him, since his size could be rather intimidating to younger cats. He watched as another tomcat bent down and nuzzled Streamkit, making Snowleap realize this was Ravenclaw, the brother of Coralsplash that he had yet to meet personally. “And you must be Ravenclaw, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He greeted the other tomcat, politely. Before, they had thought that they would sit at this meeting alone, but now that Snowleap had company, the oriental longhair felt happy.
"Coralsplash told me about you. Thank youfor taking my brother hunting when I could not." Ravenclaw says, lowering their head so they don't have to make eye contact with the other cat.
Streamkit purrs, sitting beside his adopted father - Coralsplash - but between him and Ravenclaw.
"It was fun hunting with you." Coralsplash admits softly, beaming up at the other tom.

Old January 25th, 2022, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
"Coralsplash told me about you. Thank youfor taking my brother hunting when I could not." Ravenclaw says, lowering their head so they don't have to make eye contact with the other cat.
Streamkit purrs, sitting beside his adopted father - Coralsplash - but between him and Ravenclaw.
"It was fun hunting with you." Coralsplash admits softly, beaming up at the other tom.
Cherrykit padded out of the nursery to sit with the other cats. Sunlight brushed her pelt as she spotted streamkit together with Coralsplash and Ravenclaw, and Cherrykit went up to greet her brother.

"Hi." She mewed.

(open), pls bump me after 48 hours!
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ Hearing Ravenclaw’s words, the young warrior couldn’t help but smile. “It’s no problem, I enjoyed his company very much while I was hunting.” Snowleap meowed with a gentle purr stirring inside of him, “And I had fun hunting with you, if you’d ever like to go with me again, ask anytime.” He said, glancing down at Coralsplash. Something about other cats talking about him in a positive way made him feel good. It was nice to have other clanmates enjoy his company and not think he was weird or something like that. He stretched out his front paws, not wanting to become stiff from sitting still for so long. “I wonder what today’s meeting will be about. What do y’all think?” Snowleap meowed, peering at the two grown warriors and even the tiny kitten between them.
Old January 25th, 2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowflame View Post
Cherrykit padded out of the nursery to sit with the other cats. Sunlight brushed her pelt as she spotted streamkit together with Coralsplash and Ravenclaw, and Cherrykit went up to greet her brother.

"Hi." She mewed.

(open), pls bump me after 48 hours!
Quote:
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ Hearing Ravenclaw’s words, the young warrior couldn’t help but smile. “It’s no problem, I enjoyed his company very much while I was hunting.” Snowleap meowed with a gentle purr stirring inside of him, “And I had fun hunting with you, if you’d ever like to go with me again, ask anytime.” He said, glancing down at Coralsplash. Something about other cats talking about him in a positive way made him feel good. It was nice to have other clanmates enjoy his company and not think he was weird or something like that. He stretched out his front paws, not wanting to become stiff from sitting still for so long. “I wonder what today’s meeting will be about. What do y’all think?” Snowleap meowed, peering at the two grown warriors and even the tiny kitten between them.
Coralsplash
"Well... Sure! I'd love to go hunting after the meeting if you want." He mews, beaming at the other cat.

Ravenclaw
The wiry blue-grey cat looks at their brother. Then at the two kits. "Oh, hello Cherrykit." They purr, gazing at the little she-kit.

Streamkit
Stremkit nuzzles his sister. "Hewo, Cherry." He beams at her, gazing at his sister.

Old January 25th, 2022, 06:28 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Spottedkit walked up next to another kit. "Hi. I'm Spottedkit. Can I sit here?" She sat next to other kit.
(I know Pearlkit's deaf, but Spottedkit doesn't)
@Naiad

Pearlkit's ears flicked as she felt somebody move next to her, her head swiveling to watch as a kit sat next to her. A shy smile lit up the kit's face, and she gave a tiny nod of greeting. Oh!! Oh! Words, they were speaking words. Welp, she only managed to catch the tail-end of whatever the other kit was saying, and she certainly would not subject herself to the horror of asking whatever-her-name-was to repeat herself. Sooo! It would remain a mystery. How... mysterious. The silvery she-kit shrugged, hoping that would be a satisfactory response to whatever had been asked.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old January 25th, 2022, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puro. View Post
Creekfoot Of RiverClan
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

The icy wind and snow around her paws as she ambled to the Streamstone bothered her, yet she did not protest. Doing so would get her nowhere. These convocations seemed to be endless. The feline hauled herself into a sedentary position, and her orbs lit up with dismay as she dropped into the snowdrift in a failed effort to sit. Creekfoot swiftly pulled herself up out of the snow, only to lie down. When she was lying on the ground, the snow reached and just about covered her chest. She lie her head on the snow out of fatigue, still listening to the meeting, even though she did not seem to be doing so.
As Honeystream emerged back into camp, she dropped a scrawny mouse onto the pile of food. It was all she could find in this bothersome snow. Lip curling slightly at her deposit, the young feline turned an ear to her leader's call. Things had seemed tense and divided in camp as of late. Well, between some. Her leader himself had seemed off. Turning her attention to the gathering crowd, the orange tabby weaved between others and dodged kits. An amused purr released from her throat at most of the young ones and their excitement.

With a quick glaze over the cats she thought of who to sit with. Snowleap was one she thought to approach, but quickly lots filled around him. She figured she could jest that group later. Flicking the tip of her tail as she scanned for someone else to amuse herself with, Honeystream settled on Creekfoot.

Shaking the cold off her pelt, fluffing it out, Honeystream made her way to the female warrior. "Lookin' a little cold there, Creekfoot." A soft glint hit her eyes to soften her words. It was moments like this she was grateful for her slightly longer fur. "Maybe the good news of this meeting will spark something for all of us." Pushing some snow out of the way with her paws, a small circle formed - barely big enough for two cats, but it could work. Tilting her head in an offer, Honeystream curled her tail around her paws for warmth and made some room for the other cat if she wanted to join.

Open! Honeystream is fairly kind, likes to crack jokes and have a battle of wits. She's not a fan of outright disrespect or rudeness. A semi flirt. Will put anyone in their place. Has a temper that she tries to lock down.