Last post by Luminous
Today 12:59 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2022, 09:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Snakeheart was tired. Just plain old tired. Training an apprentice hadnt been going as he'd hoped it would and while he was functioning, too used to grief to let it interfere with his work, the lingering pain in his heart wasnt helping the situation. The truth was he wasnt sure anymore that Reedpaw was the right choice. She quailed under his tutelage instead of standing tall as befitted her rank and he wasnt even sure if she wanted this really. Starclan had recommended her but were they right? We're their opinions even something he should even consider, he'd never cared about starclan before! No no there had to be a reason for this Sparrowskip had said reeds and he hadnt even taken her to the starcave yet (that was his own fault, he didnt care for the place given it was useless to him and with only Bounceberry there wasnt much of a point) he'd stick with this... for now.

But he was tired plain and simple so he was unusually subdued padding up to the meeting.
Old January 24th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Pondkit<--
The former Thunderclan kit heard her new leader call for a clan meeting. Was this finally her chance to become an apprentice! She sure hoped so. She had been ready for this for a while. Now it would finally be happening. She padded over to the middle of the crowd and sat down.
-->Petuniapaw and Heronflight<--
The apprentice padded over to the streamstone for the clan meeting alongside her mother. She glanced around, wondering where Blizzardsky was. Maybe he'd like to join them.

// @Zesty Mango; , since I mentioned Blizz \\
-->Brightdream<--
The tom padded out of the warriors den to head to his first clan meeting since coming back.
-->Skunkbite<--
Clan meeting huh! The queen moved out of the nursery. She never once had missed a clan meeting since that was one of the things her parents and her old mentor had told her. They said it had been bad karma and it was still in hee head. Skunkbite sat down among her clanmates. She gave her overgrown belly a quick lick to comfort herself.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 24th, 2022, 09:53 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt was eating a very small fish in the clearing when he heard Kestrelstar's call for a clan meeting. He padded over to the Streamstone and sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He wondered what the meeting would be about.

~Fierceroar~
Fierceroar was sitting almost like a statue in the clearing, occasionally flicking an ear or just adjusting her sitting position. Her golden eyes looked around the clearing, lingering on cats or passing a cat without a second look. Her gaze quickly flicked to Kestrelstar as he emerged and headed for the Streamstone. Fierceroar stood up and padded over, already sitting down when Kestrelstar finished his call.

~Shypaw~
Shypaw was taking a light snooze in the apprentices den when she heard Kestrelstar's voice ring out. She stood up and padded out of the clearing, taking a seat next to her father and leaning gently against him.

~Lavenderpaw~
Lavenderpaw had been searching camp again for any bugs when she heard Kestrelstar's voice. She had been under something hard and she yelped as she hit the top of her head. She quickly padded over to the Streamstone and spotted Snakeheart. She padded over to him and sat down next to him, pressing against his fur.
(If you don't mind @Rani )
Old January 24th, 2022, 10:01 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDOuG View Post
Salmonkit jumped up excitedly. My first meeting!! The young tom looked to Echokit and then to Nightleap.
{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She sighed and smiled.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old January 24th, 2022, 10:12 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

➢ Raccoonear | She/Her | @masquerade

The molly looked like a pitiful dog with her floppy ears and look of a dark cloud looming over her head as she stared down at her paws, her oceanic blue eyes boring into the gray and white hues of her frontal paws like a heavy weights crushing into them. Just as she was about to lay on her back and space out, letting her gaze freely float about and along the ceiling of the den, the yowl of Kestrelstar cut through the casual chatter of the Riverclan crowd like a knife to butter, rising above even the most bold, loud cat in the clan's booming voice. She scurried out of the den like a busy city woman, already late to work. And of course, she tripped on ah, what was it? A stick, right. SHe fell face flat, thereafter lifting her head with a scoff. She just sat there for a second, a pissed expression on her face as she stood, drawing a paw over her face and flicking the semi-melted snow off of her face. A social situation like this is rather difficult, who to sit with? Should I just sit off to the side to avoid talking to anyone at all? She stood idly, unreadable gaze skimming over the gathered cats. Her mind glazed over the idea of spotting a familiar face, but then she did. I shouldn't talk though, just sit near him. After all, he may not even want to talk. This world is so odd. She weaved through the crowd of cats below the Streamstone, sitting a few taillengths behind Snowleap. She then returned her gaze to Kestrelstar, neatly wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 24th, 2022 at 10:13 PM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 10:38 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Wolfsong stood from where she had been laying and joined the clan below the Streamstone. Before long, Moonfrost had pushed her way out of the warriors den to come and sit by her sister.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old January 25th, 2022, 12:31 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ As the tall dark-furred tomcat covered his mouth to hold a laugh, watching several young kittens scramble up onto the Streamstone, the Riverclan warrior’s long ears twitched to the sound of something hitting the ground. He turned his head to see none other than Raccoonear, who had clearly tripped, sitting there in the snow with a clearly irritated expression (and for good reason) so Snowleap decided not to call attention to him being a witness to such a thing by turning his gaze back to the scene that was occurring in front of them. However, after a few silent moments, the oriental longhair glanced behind him again to see the gray-furred shecat sitting a few spots behind him in the crowd of Riverclan cats. He lifted a paw and waved casually at his friend, a soft warm smile resting upon his maw. Both him and Raccoonear weren’t too keen on socializing with, well, anyone if they could help it, so Snowleap stayed where he was, leaving the space next to him open if she wished to join him. Snowleap didn’t push her though, knowing that she had enough on her mind these days and sometimes, cats needed space to properly deal with that. He was never one to push Raccoonear to do something she didn't want to do.

// @doof //
Old January 25th, 2022, 12:35 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Creekfoot Of RiverClan
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

The icy wind and snow around her paws as she ambled to the Streamstone bothered her, yet she did not protest. Doing so would get her nowhere. These convocations seemed to be endless. The feline hauled herself into a sedentary position, and her orbs lit up with dismay as she dropped into the snowdrift in a failed effort to sit. Creekfoot swiftly pulled herself up out of the snow, only to lie down. When she was lying on the ground, the snow reached and just about covered her chest. She lie her head on the snow out of fatigue, still listening to the meeting, even though she did not seem to be doing so.
Old January 25th, 2022, 03:17 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustymoth
Skipping forward towards the Streamstone, fur fluffed out much like a kits would be, was Dustymoth. Paws danced across the clearing soil as he maneuvered his way around his Clanmates, blue eyes glittering with joy amidst what he considered to be... rather sour expressions. Not that it bothered him, as he shot each and every one a smile. Kestrelstar's call had reached him from where he had been inspecting a small lump of snow, so for now with his activities abandoned Dustymoth plopped his rump down near the center and turned his gaze up towards the leader expectantly.

Sorrelhawk
A meeting? Having been away from the Clan for a bit after her brief stint with her former twolegs, Sorrelhawk padded towards the gathering crowd. Her expression was wrinkled with worry as her eyes glanced around for wherever Morningpaw was. She had yet to see the apprentice since her return. Hopefully she was still here, and did not hate her for departing ways from their herb patrol. Her heart sank a bit at the thought of Morningpaw ever being mad with her. For now, the fawn colored she-cat simply took a seat, though her gaze remained flickering around instead of up towards Kestrelstar.

(both are open!)

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 25th, 2022, 07:58 AM

My Mood: Angelic

She looked around at her camp. Oh, how she loved it! Especially the kits. Silversplash didn't understand how other cats could live without a clan. It was part of her. And she was never going to leave. She walked over to the kits playing in the nursery. "Anyone want to go on a badger ride?" she asked the kits. She knew they loved these sort of things.
Closed Thread