by BEAR.
Last post by tempest.
Today 04:17 PM

Old August 10th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Rani

Nightfeather would laugh agreeably with the comment about Shadowclan, it was all in good jest. She felt no hard feelings towards any of the other clans, strictly professional feelings. If she needed to fight them, she would, if they were allies for the time being, then she would treat them as such. There was no deep seeded hatred for any singular clan in Nightfeather's heart. Some might question her for that, considering plenty of Riverclan cats have died at the paws of the other clans, but she's pretty firm in her belief of not holding on to anger or hatred.

For a moment, the molly would dive completely beneath the waters surface, sinking like a bullet. And there was nothing but silence, aquatic white noise and blurred, wavering images of rocks beneath her paws. Peaceful, serene, the water already working at the most hardened bits of mud stuck to her. She'd resurface as silent as an otter, giving her head a small shake to send water droplets spraying away from her.
"Ah I see, lucky you to have swimming paws like that," she'd meow with the beginnings of a grin that quickly smoothed back into that light, almost neutral smile she typically had. "Oh, I was simply wondering is all. I occasionally worry that Lionstar's... Unique games make apprentices too early. The world we live in is a dangerous world for young cats, and I just hope that he's not bringing them into this sort of life too early. The time in the nursery should be cherished, for it is the only time in a warriors life that you ever truly feel safe. Or that there's very little stress to deal with."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 10th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw stayed on the surface as Nightfeather dived taking the opportunity to work the mud out of her pelt. Given how waterproof her pelt usually was it was a bit of a trial and left a streak of dirty brown water behind the paddling apprentice as the current carried the mud away. While she was alone up here Willowpaw took the time to snap at and eat some small surface minnows. There were too small to really be worth hunting to bring back to the clan but after the two cats present talk about fur care Willowpaw had been experimenting with preys (except crabs no crabs ever) and found that the minnows made her fur super smooth and even waterproof especially if she groomed right after eating them. Though it was a bit moot at the moment with how soaked she was to work the mud out it was something for the apprentice to do while Nightfeather swam.

As the warrior surfaced and sprayed water the small tabby gave a giggle flicking one of the minnow at the larger cat. At Nightfeathers face hardened Willowpaws ears dipped worried she did something wrong before the older cat explained her concerns. She briefly looked around slightly worried making sure the two were alone before murmuring out "Welllll I was going to made an apprentice earlier then the shell hunt... There was a fight thing for the kits and the offer was open but I asked to be delayed to when I would normally be apprenticed... I only did it because I wanted Snowfern to be my mentor and she wasn't ready but I don't think I was mature enough then anyway and there kits younger then me that were apprenticed. I do agree that it may be a bit dangerous for the younger kits to be apprenticed but its not as nice in the nursery as you think at least not right now..." She trailed off sadly before forcibly shifting her thoughts from her kithood "It's a bit worrying but Lionstar is really involved and nice otherwise isn't he?" The she cat was clearly conflicted and confused about the subject, Willowpaw simply did not have the life experience to form a good opinion on it on her own.

@The Cannibal

Last edited by Rani; August 10th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old August 11th, 2020, 09:37 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Snakekit thinks hard for a moment enjoying the sun before bursting out with a "Hunting! I wanna be the youngest kit ever to cat a vole! Then Lionstar will have to make me an apprentice early!" She bounced around happily excited to get going.
“Well then that is what we shall do. I can teach you to hunt but your mother isn’t the best at hunting. You’d have a better chance at catching anything.” Foxblaze purred

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 11th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Rani

Deftly the older she cat would snap up the minnow that was flung at her, gulping down the snack as quickly as it had come. She would purr out a simple thank you before the conversation too more of a serious turn. Sometimes Nightfeather couldn't help it, wanting to discuss things in deeper detail, express concerns with clanmates. She had come to respect Willowpaw as a good cat, unfortunately part of her forgot that she was indeed an apprentice. A learning cat, naive and fresh with little life experience. She could practically feel the worry and confusion coming off the younger cat at the conversation change. This wasn't a warrior she was talking to.

"No need to explain yourself, I apologize. Sometimes I get carried away with my thoughts," she would meow with what could be a slightly embarrassed laugh. Her paws worked on treading the water for a moment before she began to head closer to the bank to start trying to work at the mud that remained. Part of her thought on Willowpaw's statement of the nursery not being as nice as she thought it was. That was a worrying statement wasn't it? Out of all the places in the clan, that should be the place with the least amount of worries. But she reminded herself- this is an apprentice. Keep things lighthearted. Willowpaw had enough on her plate with training and whatever else she had going on. No need to way on her mind too much. "Oh certainly! Lionstar is a phenomenal leader in almost every regard. He cares for those that care about the clan, he keeps things orderly, he involves himself with nearly everything he can and if anything is awry, he seems to know about it. Though I would dare say he could learn a bit about manners, but that's just me being nit-picky." Leanign her head down, the black and white she-cat began to carefully groom her paws.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 11th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
“Well then that is what we shall do. I can teach you to hunt but your mother isn’t the best at hunting. You’d have a better chance at catching anything.” Foxblaze purred
Snakekit gave a huff at her mother "I don't believe that mom! You're the best at everything!" Still she shifted around and dropped into a (pretty bad) crouch. Her tail was way too high and waving wildly, paws were too far appart and therefor very unbalanced, as well as a ton of other issues. All expected problems for a beginner so when Snakekit asked her mom "Well? What do you think?" there was a lot to comment on.
Old August 11th, 2020, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Shadedpaw shrugged his shoulders slightly "ah... The mouse probably."

@StealthWarrior
Old August 11th, 2020, 07:01 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Streamfoot beamed, "Good choice!" sniffing the air again to pinpoint the mouse, he whispered to Shadedpaw, "Let's see what you can do!" @Silverclover
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Okay, great. He actually caught a few fish.

Thistlestep figured they could call this fishing session a success and he moved to collect his own catches. "Let's dump these off in camp, then we can land hunt."

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw gave a nod,” Alright.” he meowed. Not wanting to argue with his mentor about wanting to eat all day instead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Once the fish were dropped off, Thistlestep returned to the territory.

"Alright meathead, get in a hunting crouch."

[ @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 11th, 2020, 10:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BILL.

Blizzardpaw didn’t quite know the crouch but he guessed it was the weird stupid thing the other apprentice’s did all the time in camp so he tried to. He basically laid down before getting up slightly into the really low crouch position leaving his head hanging, his ears flat, and frankly he was far too low to the ground, he felt his legs burning but ignored it because that was weakness according to Berryscorch being aware of the hurt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here