Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 04:00 AM
Firepaw's battle training!
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:59 AM

Old February 25th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
[silent-crow || She || 28 moons || Sc queen|| Purrks: Baby boomer]

silentcrow saw that specklewing was grumpy "Hey whats wrong?" she asked her clanmate
^SpeckleWing^

"Ehh..I dunno. Just not feelin' a good mood t'day."She sighed.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old February 25th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Wispykit
3 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Wispykit couldn't understand why the other wasn't coming back at her, did they think she was that weak?! She may not be able to see like everyone else but that doesn't mean anything! Her dark hazy blue-looking eyes glared in the direction of the other kit, obviously annoyed now. "Tell me why! we're shadowclan kits so of course we have to be tough!" she was quick to point out. She was unaware of the other not originally being from Shadowclan, even if she did it wouldn't change her opinion. "Gotta be the strongest cat in the clan!"

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Having logiced his way through whether or not to fight, Fogkit sighs. ”I’m bigger than you! I don’t wanna squish you… uh… what’s your name?”

Fogkit blinks, pausing. They think he is from Shadowclan? The white fluff ball nods. Shadowclan is supposed to be strong. If such a young kit has been told that, then everyone must be told that. So if he fights, he’ll fit in! But first he wants confirmation this kit is fine with it.

Old February 25th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly laughed more as she took a sharp turn around, hopefully running past Meadowkit. Only for Meadowkit to tag her, Turtlepaw squeaked not really expecting the kit to catch up so fast.

“Hey!” She said as she continued laughing, “you’re pretty fast! When you become a warrior with me you’ll be the fastest warrior Dawnstar has ever seen!” This play training was going pretty well…except it was mainly playing and less training but hey at least she got to see what this kit has to offer for the clan.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit grins widely at her words, sprinting away from her before she has the chance to tag her once more. The molly can't help but swell a little with pride however, Turtlepaw complimented her! She's really fast!

"Hehe, really?" Meadowkit giggles, a sheepish look on her face, "Maybe one day I'll even be leader then!"

Meadowkit adds some twists and turns into her fast pace, weaving back & forth to throw Shell off, that should do it!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 25th, 2024, 11:39 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparksky walked around, sighing of boredom.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:44 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

"Yeah, hopefully," Skitterpaw murmured, deep in his thoughts. As much as he looked forward to it, a certain anxiety would be brought with the pressure of having to behave as an active member of the clan, instead of the odd limbo he was in for the time being. "Yeah, just a few days ago," he answered her question. "Feels like forever ago, honestly." Yet he still didn't feel quite like he had found his place in the clan. Hopefully, a mentor and training would remedy that.

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paw [inactive] |

Her face went into a frown, Skitterpaw seemed awfully worried about something. The best answer she found was that she was making him anxious, and maybe that was true. She didn't want to make someone upset or worried, so she quickly rattled her brain for a different thing to talk about. "Uh, how did you- how did you come across the-the clan?" She asked him. Could've been a better question, but at the same time it could've been a lot worse.

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:49 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit grins widely at her words, sprinting away from her before she has the chance to tag her once more. The molly can't help but swell a little with pride however, Turtlepaw complimented her! She's really fast!

"Hehe, really?" Meadowkit giggles, a sheepish look on her face, "Maybe one day I'll even be leader then!"

Meadowkit adds some twists and turns into her fast pace, weaving back & forth to throw Shell off, that should do it!
Turtlepaw

The molly did a quick nod as she smiled, watching as Meadowkit moved in a zigzag and twisted patterns. Her tail flicked as she bounded towards Meadowkit, she wasn’t as fast but she was strategic and did put some weight into her jump.

Sadly though, she was in fact…not strategic enough to tag Meadowkit.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:19 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw stared at Turtlepaw in shock and anger.
Darn upwalkers or twolegs or whatever those upwalkers are. They don’t care about us. They do what they want and let us suffer. If only Lionclan still walked these forests. There wouldn’t be Twolegs. Our life would be easier, but they aren’t and we suffer from twolegs. A look of annoyance crept over her, but was immediately swamped by interest seemed to beam from her eyes.
More details! She yowled, ears perked. She wanted to hear every detail. But ofcourse, it was Turtlepaw’s choice. But.. If you don’t want to you don’t have to. She purred warmly, hoping that Turtlepaw would take her note to heart.

[ My next reply may take a bit as I’m planning to do a VERY long post on which 2 of my characters, an RC cat and an exiled RC cat bump into each other for the second time. If you want to join, jump on in, but ofcourse, please say in your post that you have been given permission as I may forget- ]
Turtlepaw

( that’s ok!! As long it’s not like a week , also I wish I could but I only have a kit in RC sadly! )

Her ears perked as she looked in Poppypaw's direction, she was a bit…surprised? But she kept calm as she continued with a sigh, mainly trying to recall all that happened. “Well they weren’t all that cruel…my ma said they didn’t want us because we weren’t like her. We weren’t pure? I didn’t know what it meant and I still don’t.” Turtlepaw made sure to take a moment so the molly could process before she began to speak again.

“But…they did take cares of us until I got tired of livin that ungodly preppy life. So I did something about it and ruined their nests, my plan was for them to kick just me out but…they didn’t. They must have thought all of us caused the damage so they threw us out one after another.” Tears swelled in her eyes as she laid her head on the ground. “They threw out Moon first…she looks just like ma but her fur was a light black. She was the runt and youngest of the three of us. Then was my older brother… Bat, he hated me and probably still does. I remember ma crying the most because of Moon, they kept her in some box…she was so sad that couldn’t even cry anymore… and next was me, instead of just putting me near the river like my sister they made sure to put me deep into the woods.”

(Mmm trauma )

Last edited by FruitBatz; February 26th, 2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

The molly did a quick nod as she smiled, watching as Meadowkit moved in a zigzag and twisted patterns. Her tail flicked as she bounded towards Meadowkit, she wasn’t as fast but she was strategic and did put some weight into her jump.

Sadly though, she was in fact…not strategic enough to tag Meadowkit.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit squeaks a little as Turtlepaw comes close to tagging her, picking up her pace to escape a rather unsightly demise (to clarify her dramatic filter, to be tagged).

"Catch me if ya can Shell!" She giggles, her agility only rising.

Her stamina is almost unbelievable for a kit, obviously not as much as a warrior or older apprentice, but it is quite impressive. She's not even a tiny bit tired!

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choi_San_Byeol View Post
@Starphobia

Mothcloud padded into the clearing, exiting the nursery with an elegant stretch. Seeing her mate, Iceclaw her eyes lit up. Her sweet, almost honey like scent came off of her as she shook out her pelt. Padding over to her mate, she gave a small and wordless mrrow to announce her coming towards him. "Iceclawww" Mothcloud purred brightly, as she came to his side, Mothcloud ran her tail down his side softly to show which side she was on. Subtle little sign to let him know she was there but not to showing as she knew he could hear and smell her just as well.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
He/Him
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw blinked once, and turned to where Mothcloud's voice came from. He smiled, intertwining his tail with Mothcloud's.

"Hello, dear," He purred. Mothcloud's sweet scent was very recognisable, even from a distance. "How are you doing?"

(SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY AAAAAAAA)
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; February 26th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:40 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw stared at the she with grief. What tragedy! She thought, burying her nose into the she’s fur reassuringly. I’m sure they’re doing fine. Especially Moon. I’m sure you’ll find them again.She purred, pulling back, her hazel eyes glittering in hope and confidence. She was certain these cats were fine. Although if they were loners now, they might seem troublesome to the clan. Do you want to do something? Maybe hunt? She changed the subject, hoping Turtlepaw didn’t care.