Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM

Old August 9th, 2020, 02:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
While Blizzardpaw caught his second fish, Thistlestep patiently waited for his next fish to near him before he hooked and killed that one.

Stopping at the three fish, he furrowed his brow as he observed Blizzardpaw from hereon out.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw growled at the fish that was coming near him. Then he shot his paw forward into the water and hooked the fish before smacking it down and biting it. He knew growling at fish had no use, but it was fun.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2020, 03:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Okay, great. He actually caught a few fish.

Thistlestep figured they could call this fishing session a success and he moved to collect his own catches. "Let's dump these off in camp, then we can land hunt."

[ @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 9th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Rani

For a moment, Nightfeather would glance behind her to make sure that Willowpaw was there, if not already at her side. After all, she did agree to go wash off with the young cat now that the repairs and expansion were done. The warrior had cleaned off a small portion of the mud on her paws, enough to make herself look presentable before the leader while she gave her report, but now she could completely wash it off and completely freshen up her appearance.
"You did very well today Willowpaw, your drive to get work done is commendable. I made sure to put in a good word for you to Lionstar," the black and white molly meowed out as she walked along, towards the river they were going to slip into for a quick swim. Her tail stayed a mouse-length above the ground as she walked along, head held with purpose, gaze shifting to focus to the apprentice to talk before focusing back ahead. There was a positive feeling to her demeanor, even without her expressly showing it with a smile, one could tell that Nightfeather was in a good mood, or at the very least happy with Willowpaw's work ethic.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 9th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Rani

For a moment, Nightfeather would glance behind her to make sure that Willowpaw was there, if not already at her side. After all, she did agree to go wash off with the young cat now that the repairs and expansion were done. The warrior had cleaned off a small portion of the mud on her paws, enough to make herself look presentable before the leader while she gave her report, but now she could completely wash it off and completely freshen up her appearance.
"You did very well today Willowpaw, your drive to get work done is commendable. I made sure to put in a good word for you to Lionstar," the black and white molly meowed out as she walked along, towards the river they were going to slip into for a quick swim. Her tail stayed a mouse-length above the ground as she walked along, head held with purpose, gaze shifting to focus to the apprentice to talk before focusing back ahead. There was a positive feeling to her demeanor, even without her expressly showing it with a smile, one could tell that Nightfeather was in a good mood, or at the very least happy with Willowpaw's work ethic.
The muddy apprentice had (impatiently) waited for the warrior to finish talking to Lionstar to accompany her to a river for a wash afterwards. Trotting alongside the warrior the apprentice was obviously in a good mood prancing along despite the disarray of her pelt. At the warriors praise she beamed and chirped "Thank you thats really nice of you! I would've been completely lost without your guidance though so you should get some praise too!" Willowpaw felt kinda bad all she could do was tell Nightfeather how cool she was, something the apprentice was sure the warrior already knew, before an idea hit her. "Hold on a second!" She is brightly told Nightfeather darting off into a bush before returning a few seconds later with a lavender flower in her mouth. "For your hard work." she mumbled around her bundle and placed the flower at the older mollys feet and beamed up at her.

(sorry for my bad writing im kinda out of it today)
Old August 10th, 2020, 11:44 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Snakekit nodded and followed her mother through the territory. The little kit was well aware it was dangerous and so stuck close to her moms side so they wouldn't be in danger. Maybe a bit too close. Snakekit couldnt help occasionally rubbing against Foxblazes leg and as the walk progressed started becoming a tripping hazard, weaving in and out of her moms legs purring all the while.
“so what do you want to do first.” Foxblaze asked stopping in a particularly sunny patch. She smiled at her kit weaving in between her legs and knew they were probably the most loving of all her kits.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 10th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Rani

Nightfeather looked as if she were about to protest the praise, wanting to say something along the lines of, 'Praise is unnecessary when you are doing something expected of you,' but she realized by that logic that her praise for Willowpaw would be null and void. So instead, she chuckled softly and lightly dipped her head in thanks. "I simply wanted the job to be done in a reasonable time frame, so I took the leader role. Never be afraid to step up, if no one else will."
She turned her head as the apprentice said to hold on, the black and white warrior pausing to curiously watch Willowpaw disappear into a bush. Seeing her return with the lavender flower, Nightfeather would let out a soft purr of delight, her tail curling lightly to show both amusement and happiness at the present.
"Oh dear, you shouldn't have! What an absolutely gorgeous flower, I'll be sure to put it in my nest. It's got a nice smell to it as well," she meowed, leaning her head down to give the flower a proper sniff before gingerly picking it up with her teeth. She would carefully balance it atop her tail so that her mouth was free to talk. "Do you like shells Willowpaw?" Nightfeather would begin to start moving towards the river again, they weren't very far from it by now, she could hear the gentle lap of the water a little father ahead.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“so what do you want to do first.” Foxblaze asked stopping in a particularly sunny patch. She smiled at her kit weaving in between her legs and knew they were probably the most loving of all her kits.
Snakekit thinks hard for a moment enjoying the sun before bursting out with a "Hunting! I wanna be the youngest kit ever to cat a vole! Then Lionstar will have to make me an apprentice early!" She bounced around happily excited to get going.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Following behind the warrior pleased she liked Willowpaws gift the tabby apprentice nodded in response to her question. "Yeah! I was one of the kits who was made an apprentice after winning Lionstars shell hunt and I saved the shiny shells I found, also a couple of pretty pebbles. I really like collecting pretty things so I've got some cool stuff in my nest though the hawks feather is probably the most interesting."
Her ears perked up when she heard the river and she chirped out a happy "We're almost there! Thats good I can feel some of the mud drying in my fur." She shuddered finally feeling the sensation of the mud, sooner she could get this off of her the better.

@The Cannibal

Last edited by Rani; August 10th, 2020 at 05:15 PM.
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Rani

Ears perked with interest, the black and white molly would look over at the apprentice with a light smile. "Well then, good to hear! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for pretty things for you to add to your collection. I don't normally like to clutter my nest, but personally I think a lovely flower or two might spice it up a bit."
Nosing her way through the reeds, she'd chuckle again, nodding her head at the comment of feeling the mud dry. "I don't think I could spend a day in the life of a Shadowclan cat, they always seem to have the smell of mud on them and I swear at the gatherings they leave mud caked in their fur."
Finally they were on the bank of the river, the current not as strong as some days, a perfect day for swimming, and even better, a perfect day for cleaning mud out of ones fur. Carefully laying the flower on the sand, Nightfeather would stride forward and test the water with a paw before easily sliding in up to her neck. "How old are you Willowpaw? Surely not too much younger than the other apprentices?"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 10th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Willowpaw smiled and chuckled at the true comment "Yeah its sometimes a bit hard not to lay on my collection but I think they're cool enough to deal with the irritation." She outright laughed at the comment on shadowclan "I think they're part frog so its probably very natural for them. They need to take the marsh with them or they don't feel comfortable its probably very intimidating seeing us riverclan cats so at home on the beach!"

Usually Willowpaw would cannonball into the river with a splash but seeing Nightfeather gracefully slipping in Willowpaw took a less loud approach and walked in with a dive. Paddling underwater skilfully before finally flipping around to move back over to Nightfeather and surface again. She look up curiously at the molly's question and shook her head "Im actually now older than I look. Im just small and skinny. It just looks like Im young because my paws are so big but thats a trick, look!" She lifted a paw above the water and spread the pads revelling that a large part of her paw was more webbed than most cats. "But on the other paw Im as big as I look cus my fur is so sleek. So I'm still a young apprentice but not too young. Why do you ask?"

@The Cannibal