Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM

Old December 7th, 2020, 12:56 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

// @Christmassy Dashie | @Snow Carrot - Sorry 'bout the delay! Making a quick post between classes, but I should be free in around an hour.

What in four clans? Lionpaw scrambled after the two kittens as they raced through the territory, somehow managing to cross over the shadowdwellers' border. He felt as if he'd never met a swifter feline than them two, which struck him as bizarre considering that he was chasing after hyperactive kittens. At last, they slowed down, and Lionpaw took the chance to approach. They seemed... lost? Huh, he should've expected that, though the pine forest wasn't exactly an ideal place to get lost in. "Hey, you two," the apprentice called. "I think it's time for y'all to head back home, preferably before anyone important realizes that you're gone."
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:09 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Christmassy Dashie | @Snow Carrot - Sorry 'bout the delay! Making a quick post between classes, but I should be free in around an hour.

What in four clans? Lionpaw scrambled after the two kittens as they raced through the territory, somehow managing to cross over the shadowdwellers' border. He felt as if he'd never met a swifter feline than them two, which struck him as bizarre considering that he was chasing after hyperactive kittens. At last, they slowed down, and Lionpaw took the chance to approach. They seemed... lost? Huh, he should've expected that, though the pine forest wasn't exactly an ideal place to get lost in. "Hey, you two," the apprentice called. "I think it's time for y'all to head back home, preferably before anyone important realizes that you're gone."
”Oh thank you! We belong in ThunderClan!” Tawnykit mewed, some of her fear rushing away, looking up at the apprentice. @Snow Carrot

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old December 7th, 2020, 01:20 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Dashie View Post
”Oh thank you! We belong in ThunderClan!” Tawnykit mewed, some of her fear rushing away, looking up at the apprentice. @Snow Carrot
Flutterkit opened her mouth to protest that they didn't need rescuing but quickly thought better of it. "Thank you," she said, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassing licks. "We do need to get back to camp." Suddenly remembering why they were out there, she turned to Lionpaw with pride. "We both caught a mouse! Maybe when we show Buckstar what good hunters we are, he'll make us apprentices early!"

@Christmassy Dashie

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 7th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:26 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
Flutterkit opened her mouth to protest that they didn't need rescuing but quickly thought better of it. "Thank you," she said, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassing licks. "We do need to get back to camp." Suddenly remembering why they were out there, she turned to Lionpaw with pride. "We both caught a mouse! Maybe when we show Buckstar what good hunters we are, he'll make us apprentices early!"

@Christmassy Dashie
”Yeah, that’s why we were out here, we got lost during it though.” Her ears slightly drooped, but she still was confident. @bmkmb

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old December 7th, 2020, 01:28 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
”Yeah, that’s why we were out here, we got lost during it though.” Her ears slightly drooped, but she still was confident. @bmkmb
"All these trees look the same," said Flutterkit by way of excuse.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:44 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Christmassy Dashie | @Snow Carrot

"Yeah, yeah," Lionpaw muttered, scanning his surroundings. He didn't scent any shadowcats nearby, thank the Guardians. The golden-furred feline didn't feel like being ripped into shreds today. With a look of slight disapproval, the apprentice meowed to the kittens, "None of those are good excuses. I knew a kit who wanted to make Buckstar proud. Her name was Flowerkit, but a rogue got to her and she died trying to chase a mouse. The next time a kit tried something like that, their ceremony was delayed by an entire moon." It was a true story, and one Lionpaw wasn't very proud of. He'd failed his job by not keeping the younger feline safe. Motioning with his tail, the the abysinnian commanded, "This way," and he began walking swiftly back in the direction of camp. "The faster we get back, the better. If y'all aren't too tired, we should run."
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:49 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Christmassy Dashie | @Snow Carrot

"Yeah, yeah," Lionpaw muttered, scanning his surroundings. He didn't scent any shadowcats nearby, thank the Guardians. The golden-furred feline didn't feel like being ripped into shreds today. With a look of slight disapproval, the apprentice meowed to the kittens, "None of those are good excuses. I knew a kit who wanted to make Buckstar proud. Her name was Flowerkit, but a rogue got to her and she died trying to chase a mouse. The next time a kit tried something like that, their ceremony was delayed by an entire moon." It was a true story, and one Lionpaw wasn't very proud of. He'd failed his job by not keeping the younger feline safe. Motioning with his tail, the the abysinnian commanded, "This way," and he began walking swiftly back in the direction of camp. "The faster we get back, the better. If y'all aren't too tired, we should run."
Tawnykit’s ears lied flat, looking at Flutterkit, before following the tom, “But at least we caught something! Right?” She looked at the other kit, her head tilting slightly. @Snow Carrot

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old December 8th, 2020, 08:16 AM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
Tawnykit’s ears lied flat, looking at Flutterkit, before following the tom, “But at least we caught something! Right?” She looked at the other kit, her head tilting slightly. @Snow Carrot
"Y-yeah," Flutterkit said, shaken by Lionpaw's dire warning. "A-a-at least we caught something..."

But she determined that no, she wasn't too tired to run. So waiting for Tawnykit to catch up, the young cat chased after Lionpaw, trying to imagine she was chasing the fastest mouse in the world. Where did I get off having such squirrel-brained ideas? she thought to herself as she sprinted. I'm always getting in trouble. Oh, StarClan, please don't let Buckstar delay my ceremony!

As they neared the heart of the forest, Flutterkit began to recognize tress and holes that they had passed before. "We... we need to stop and get our mice," she protested to Lionpaw, panting. She was fast, but the little kit was no match for a full-grown apprentice. Her stubby legs already felt like they were falling off her body.

@bmkmb

bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 8th, 2020, 08:56 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
"Y-yeah," Flutterkit said, shaken by Lionpaw's dire warning. "A-a-at least we caught something..."

But she determined that no, she wasn't too tired to run. So waiting for Tawnykit to catch up, the young cat chased after Lionpaw, trying to imagine she was chasing the fastest mouse in the world. Where did I get off having such squirrel-brained ideas? she thought to herself as she sprinted. I'm always getting in trouble. Oh, StarClan, please don't let Buckstar delay my ceremony!

As they neared the heart of the forest, Flutterkit began to recognize tress and holes that they had passed before. "We... we need to stop and get our mice," she protested to Lionpaw, panting. She was fast, but the little kit was no match for a full-grown apprentice. Her stubby legs already felt like they were falling off her body.

@bmkmb
Tawnykit hoped her ceremony wasn’t gonna get delayed, her ears flat, and her fur bristled with worry, she wasn’t that tired, she was able to keep up with the full grown apprentice, she stopped for abit for Flutterkit to catch up. When she said about their mice, she mewed, “Yeah, we do, can we get them?..” @bmkmb

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old December 8th, 2020, 01:39 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

Rabbitear was walking alongside Frogpaw. She came across a small area without many plants to get in the way. "How about we spar here?" @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.