Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:25 AM
Berries aren't known for...
by Oliver
Last post by silver.
Today 11:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 11:11 AM
♡ seastone's den ♡
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:00 AM

Old February 25th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Hmm….how about…” The molly stood as she padded closer to Meadowkit. “Tag!!!” She yowled as she promptly and hopefully nudged the kit while she dashed around the clearing.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit giggles, sprinting after her, she's surprisingly nimble for a kit.

"I'm gonna get ya!" She chirps happily, gaining on her with each agile bound, "Don't bother running Shell!"

Meadowkit then leaps for Turtlepaw in a viable attempt to tag her.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:51 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Turtlepaw

The molly's tail flicked as she sat in front of Poppypaw, a smile on her face as she began to speak. “Yes! My name is Kur…Turtlepaw, I just got here like….half or one moon ago.” Geez…she really had to get used to her name not being Kurt. Turtlepaw took a hefty sigh as she looked at the molly, “so Poppypaw how would you like to be friends? I only have one friend so far…and she's pretty nice to be around her name's Meadowkit.” She didn’t want to keep yapping on just in case Poppypaw had somewhere else to be.
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw’s gaze went dark for a moment as she thought. She had never had a friend.. Hm.. Should I? After a moment, her eyes flickered in excitement. Sure! I actually don’t have any other friends.. The only cats I know is Dawnstar, my mentor, Nightwolf, and my mother.. Who’s name I don’t wish to say. She left me to die in the forest. A look of grief swamped over her for a moment. Just as quickly as her grief came, it went, covered by her excitement once again. Sooo.. You joined us a moon ago? What was your life like? Better than mine I hope? She asked, laying back down and tucking her paws under her, flicking her tail to Turtlepaw to invite them to join her before resting her tail beside her.
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:17 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
[CENTER]
Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Leafy [Wispykit]

Fogkit takes some steps backwards, ears flat to his head. Behind his dull eyes his mind is churning trying to figure out why another kit would be hitting him. A pit forms in his stomach as he wonders if Wispykit knows he’s different- as in, not Shadowclan.

Unfortunatley for Fogkit, while he was stuck in his head, he is hit once again by a stick. [b]”Ow- Stop! I don’t want to fight you!”

The white fluff ball takes more steps away and he crouches as if to pounce, though anyone who knows how to actually fight would easily see Fogkit has no idea what he is doing.

Wispykit
3 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Wispykit couldn't understand why the other wasn't coming back at her, did they think she was that weak?! She may not be able to see like everyone else but that doesn't mean anything! Her dark hazy blue-looking eyes glared in the direction of the other kit, obviously annoyed now. "Tell me why! we're shadowclan kits so of course we have to be tough!" she was quick to point out. She was unaware of the other not originally being from Shadowclan, even if she did it wouldn't change her opinion. "Gotta be the strongest cat in the clan!"

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 25th, 2024, 02:33 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit giggles, sprinting after her, she's surprisingly nimble for a kit.

"I'm gonna get ya!" She chirps happily, gaining on her with each agile bound, "Don't bother running Shell!"

Meadowkit then leaps for Turtlepaw in a viable attempt to tag her.
Turtlepaw

The molly laughed more as she took a sharp turn around, hopefully running past Meadowkit. Only for Meadowkit to tag her, Turtlepaw squeaked not really expecting the kit to catch up so fast.

“Hey!” She said as she continued laughing, “you’re pretty fast! When you become a warrior with me you’ll be the fastest warrior Dawnstar has ever seen!” This play training was going pretty well…except it was mainly playing and less training but hey at least she got to see what this kit has to offer for the clan.
Old February 25th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw’s gaze went dark for a moment as she thought. She had never had a friend.. Hm.. Should I? After a moment, her eyes flickered in excitement. Sure! I actually don’t have any other friends.. The only cats I know is Dawnstar, my mentor, Nightwolf, and my mother.. Who’s name I don’t wish to say. She left me to die in the forest. A look of grief swamped over her for a moment. Just as quickly as her grief came, it went, covered by her excitement once again. Sooo.. You joined us a moon ago? What was your life like? Better than mine I hope? She asked, laying back down and tucking her paws under her, flicking her tail to Turtlepaw to invite them to join her before resting her tail beside her.
Turtlepaw

Turtlepaw's fur bristled with excitement as she smiled, “that’s great!……well besides your ma leaving you in the forest part but you know the friend part….” Well that didn’t make her feel bad but at least Poppypaw seemed more excited to ask about her home life, now that she thought about it no one here actually asked her that. Seemed like cats here hated what they call kittypets, Turtlepaw took a deep sigh as she sat beside her new friend. “Well, um…I used to live in a upwalkers nest with my ma and two siblings. To keep the story short unless you want the full thing, they kicked us out as kits but held my ma hostage. Me and siblings got separated and now I’m here, I’m truly grateful to Dawnstar for letting me stay and I’m determined to prove my worth to her and the clan…that I belong.” With that she finished, she would go into deeper detail if the molly wanted but eh who would want to hear what she went through anyways.
Old February 25th, 2024, 03:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Turtlepaw

Turtlepaw's fur bristled with excitement as she smiled, “that’s great!……well besides your ma leaving you in the forest part but you know the friend part….” Well that didn’t make her feel bad but at least Poppypaw seemed more excited to ask about her home life, now that she thought about it no one here actually asked her that. Seemed like cats here hated what they call kittypets, Turtlepaw took a deep sigh as she sat beside her new friend. “Well, um…I used to live in a upwalkers nest with my ma and two siblings. To keep the story short unless you want the full thing, they kicked us out as kits but held my ma hostage. Me and siblings got separated and now I’m here, I’m truly grateful to Dawnstar for letting me stay and I’m determined to prove my worth to her and the clan…that I belong.” With that she finished, she would go into deeper detail if the molly wanted but eh who would want to hear what she went through anyways.
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw stared at Turtlepaw in shock and anger.
Darn upwalkers or twolegs or whatever those upwalkers are. They don’t care about us. They do what they want and let us suffer. If only Lionclan still walked these forests. There wouldn’t be Twolegs. Our life would be easier, but they aren’t and we suffer from twolegs. A look of annoyance crept over her, but was immediately swamped by interest seemed to beam from her eyes.
More details! She yowled, ears perked. She wanted to hear every detail. But ofcourse, it was Turtlepaw’s choice. But.. If you don’t want to you don’t have to. She purred warmly, hoping that Turtlepaw would take her note to heart.

[ My next reply may take a bit as I’m planning to do a VERY long post on which 2 of my characters, an RC cat and an exiled RC cat bump into each other for the second time. If you want to join, jump on in, but ofcourse, please say in your post that you have been given permission as I may forget- ]
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw rolled in the snow like an idiot, hissing defiantly at anyone one DARED to judge her.

(Closed activity post!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

¦ ¦

.·˚"Success is final. And failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life in the forest." ˚·.

•·'.'·• Willowpaw •·.'·'•
˚。。: | She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]|:。。˚

Willowpaw was alright with his apology, a sorry did just fine. Although a little bit of panic still lingered in the back of her head. She felt relieved when the topic changed to their training.
"Uhm, I was apprenticed this moon. I-I've only got one lesson done," she mewed, "Hope-Hopefully the next meet-meeting will happen soon, and-and you can start your-your training," She briefly wondered who Skitterpaw would get as a mentor, but after wracking her brain for any warriors, she found she didn't actually know that many cats.
"I'm g-guessing you came to the-the clan recently," she mewed thoughtfully, "Did- Did you come here like, yesterday or-or something?"

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

"Yeah, hopefully," Skitterpaw murmured, deep in his thoughts. As much as he looked forward to it, a certain anxiety would be brought with the pressure of having to behave as an active member of the clan, instead of the odd limbo he was in for the time being. "Yeah, just a few days ago," he answered her question. "Feels like forever ago, honestly." Yet he still didn't feel quite like he had found his place in the clan. Hopefully, a mentor and training would remedy that.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

SpeckleWing sat grumpily in the clearing.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old February 25th, 2024, 08:33 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
SpeckleWing sat grumpily in the clearing.

[silent-crow || She || 28 moons || Sc queen|| Purrks: Baby boomer]

silentcrow saw that specklewing was grumpy "Hey whats wrong?" she asked her clanmate

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)