by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:08 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:05 PM

Old February 24th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

"Success is final. And failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life in the forest."

Willowpaw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]

Willowpaw flinched, half in plain surprise, half in guilt. She was stunned for a moment at what Skitter'Paw said. Was he thinking that she wanted to be a Loner? "I-I-- N- may- n-" she stumbled for words, "N-Never! Do I look like someone who would run off??" she mewed rashly. Her tone lowered a considerable amount before saying, "Please. I-I beg of you. Don't say that when Dawnstar is near, or i'll be in trouble." Her voice was seriously alarmed, even though it was probably not such a big thing, but to her - a new apprentice - it seemed as if she would be publicly executed ontop of the Shadowledge by Dawnstar herself. Her stomach churned and probably did a few backflips just to make her feel extra worse.
"Its- I- uhm. If its as bad as you say....." she mewed, "W-Well, have you been liking the-the clan so f-far?" Taking a deep breath to hopefully calm herself down, Willowpaw focused on her fidgeting paws, not willing to look up at Skitter'Paw.

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw recoiled at her exclamation with a twitch of his ears. He felt a bit guilty at the same time as he was rather alarmed — if even clanborn cats had to worry so much about Dawnstar, he really had his work cut out for him to avoid being thrown back out — or worse.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely. "I really didn't mean anything by it." He considered her question with a low hum. "As for how I'm liking the clan... there's certainly... less to worry about all the time." He flicked his tail absentmindedly. "I'm told I'll get a mentor at the next meeting, but as of yet, I haven't actually started training."

He looked her up and down, considering how young and small she looked. "When did you get apprenticed? You don't seem very old...." Although for all he knew, ShadowClan thought of kits as being fit and able as soon as they were able to walk. He wouldn't put that past Dawnstar, at least.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 04:37 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

- Sagekit -
4-moon-old Tom-kit with black longhair, sage green eyes and white ears and paws / No Purrks
Mentions; @SoulJoy

Sagekit bounded to the prey pile.
You can go ahead to the elders den, Cherrykit! I can carry these 3 mice myself. Quickly dragging 2 mice from the pile, he noticed he was unable. Actually- Could you get that mouse? Thanks! Dragging the 2 mice behind him, he padded slowly to the elders den, not waiting for Cherrykit.
[ -3 MICE! ]
Old February 24th, 2024, 04:54 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Cherrykit
----------

Cherrykit rolls her eyes at Sagekit's failed attempt.
She quickly picks up the mouse with her mouth
and pads behind him. That mouse brain didn't even wait for me.
She thinks but doesn't speak her thoughts out loud.

{ @Ravenswings }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.

Last edited by SoulJoy; February 24th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:51 PM
See you soon.....

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw immediately sat up, a look of anxiety creeping over her face. Opening her mouth to say hi, she couldn’t speak. Shaking her head, she pulled herself together and spoke. H-Hello. I’m Poppypaw. How can I help you? She flattered her ears in embarrassment. She knew for certain she sounded like a featherbrain. Shut up. You’re doing fine. Just talk with them and see where it goes. And besides, you can’t have a mate… but you can have a crush. Ugh! Why couldn’t she just stop thinking like a kit! She was a good cat, that was for sure. She couldn’t leave this cat alone and expect to not be snapped at. A smile crossed her face. I mean.. Maybe a little promise-breaking wouldn’t hurt. Besides. Fern left me in the forest for the foxes. She thought, feeling much better about the situation.
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly's tail flicked as she sat in front of Poppypaw, a smile on her face as she began to speak. “Yes! My name is Kur…Turtlepaw, I just got here like….half or one moon ago.” Geez…she really had to get used to her name not being Kurt. Turtlepaw took a hefty sigh as she looked at the molly, “so Poppypaw how would you like to be friends? I only have one friend so far…and she's pretty nice to be around her name's Meadowkit.” She didn’t want to keep yapping on just in case Poppypaw had somewhere else to be.
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:29 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The chill of frequent cold and stone loomed in the medicine cats den seeping into Mossfreckle’s pelt and settling numbingly into their limbs, white tipped paws padded whisperingly crossing the space between the serene soothing haze of his shared den and the hustle and bustle of a revenge fuelled clan preparing to wreck havoc on another - a necessary evil that tugged unpleasingly at the corners of his angular maw, how many cats would he see wailing in agony, gnashing in an entanglement of thorn sharp claws and fangs, shredded or shredding, dead… Thorn sharp claws shot from white tipped paws into moist frosted earth that thawed beneath the heat of confusion and the full weight Mossfreckle pressed into it as he tried to ground himself against the reeling of his starry mind - once again he found himself on the edge of the cliff between reality and oblivion and all that kept him from taking that whisker length step was the grounding pang of frost biting at his sensitive paw pads as he pressed them further and harder into the sharp nipping ice and cold… focus, learn, serve… in the end, even with the cacophony of thoughts combining into a dissonant and out of tune melody in the annals of their starry mind they sought the sliver of hope that bloomed and rooted now in their mangled mess of their heart… they were no longer a warrior but a feline could right the wrongs of war, erase the pain and write the stories in scars rather than death.

Feathery tail twitching with the unconscious movements of deep thought, Mossfreckle shook his angular head and allowed the taunting whispers to cram into his core… later, focus, present… the words echoed in the empty spaces of his starry mind - a cobweb over a death wound that kept the darker worries pressed behind flimsy lichen curtains, freckled oriental shaped form stretched in a deep mountain shape as white tipped paws pushed against the ground in resistance, tension seeping from feline to earth in the simple luxurious stretch, the cold bite was nice in the end as it reminded him that this was reality and not the burning tête-à-tête of light and dark that so often consumed his mind in the starriest of nights as he pleaded and conversed with Starclan, allowing them to possessive his eyes and soothe his problems - the stars and sky has always been a comforting engulfing and humbling embrace for him - always around him… never able to leave him.

Mossy hues flitted through the camp taking in the training and preparation… anything, anything, anything… their mind sought purchase on anything that screamed normalcy and did not reek of war and violence, his thoughtful gaze fell on Birdkit who sat huddled in an off set corner of the camp looking mopey and burned, a dove with clipped wings who kept trying to fly but alway fell crashing to the ground. He wanted to kill it, the thought panged out of tune and awkward to him as his face contorted and twisted into a brief expression of confusion at the way that thought had so starkly risen and plastered itself into the confines of his starry mind, but alas it was that simple and that fact prickled his pelt with anxiety and fear… he wanted to kill whatever was hurting and causing strife in Birdkit’s just beginning life. Claws once again shot into the clearing ground as he allowed himself the momentary selfish wish that his claws or maw could simply shred the tension that hung heavy around the little kit, to rip it to shreds and make sure that she was alway happy… she deserved to be happy… his kithood was nothing but somber and melancholy moments that seemed to be hundreds of moons away from his current life and he hated to think that Birdkit could be feeling as lost as he had felt - as alone as he had felt.

A mask of cheeriness went up as his oriental shaped feline rose from the seated position he had at some point taken and padded over to the kit hoping that he had done a well enough job at shoving his worry and pity for her down… did he really pity her though or did he reflect himself outwards so that he could pity himself without feeling the raking claws of insecurity, the thought was fleeting but it was still enough time for that spoken of insecurity to latch deeply into his hear again. Reaching the kit in what felt like a moon a second slowed speed, he meowed in thoughtful calm tones which stood in juxtaposition to the mess of his mind, “What has you so down Little Birdey Princess,” he purred, “I am here for you to talk… I will alway have time for you,” Mossfreckle added as he laid his freckled oriental shaped form down gingerly on a mostly thawed patch of earth and reached his angular head forward to give her a calming lick between her little ears. Emotions would only be allowed out if she wanted and that was fine but he would stay here with her even if she wanted to fight this battle alone… and he would listen if the confusing and painful emotions that had contorted her face to a mix of detachment and thought that was too deep for her small mind to comprehend came tumbling out in her broken tones of collected voices… stars he hoped that he could fix this… she was the future of the clan but by this time it would be mouse brained for Mossfreckle to not acknowledge that things were deeper than that with Birdkit, in their own odd way these two lost chaotic minded messes had found each other and Mossfreckle in his own way saw the kit as almost one of his own… his lost sister or simply a reflection of such but he would take whatever joy he could get… what ever little lights Starclan allowed in reparation for the strife that his starry mind gave him.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Birdkit }

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white undersides, and amber eyes]
[Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby (PERMANENTLY ACTIVE)]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Howlingkit mention - @Demeter ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Everything sucked. Birdkit hated everything. She hated the camp, hated the freaking cold, hated her stupid sister because she hated Birdkit for NO FREAKING REASON!!!!!! What had Birdkit ever done to earn Howlingkit's irritation??? What had she done to be ignored by the rest of her siblings, off doing who knew what and disappearing the moment they could wander off. She was BORED. Muma was busy, Papa was who knew where, and no one wanted to be her friend. The little kit pouted in a corner of camp, focused angrily on a clump of grass just in front of her loafed paws. Stupid grass. Why couldn't it grow better? Why was it all brown and sad and fell apart when she tried to eat it?

DID EVERYTHING HATE HER????

Birdkit was suddenly assaulted with affection in the form of a lick between her ears, and she shot her head up, hope that her mother had finally come to call her Little Bird again--but no. Instead, it was Mossfreckle. Neither Muma nor Papa, but the only cat in the clan who seemed to actually like her. She let the lick happen, and if she leaned into it a little bit, no she didn't. This was the cat that most of her voice came from--the cat who spoke to her most and gave her the most words. She would be forever grateful for that. "No one... will talk to me." She muttered. "My sister... hates me." Mossfreckle's voice crackled a little as it left her mouth.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 24th, 2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 11:08 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispykit
3 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Well if Cinderkit vanished on her and none of her siblings wanted to acknowledge her existence, it was the clearing for her. Who cares if she couldn't see like the others, she was capable of getting around just fine! The black kitten pranced out of the nursery holding a stick in her mouth. Wispykit had the thought to use it to wack a couple of cats in the legs just to make them realize she existed. Just like that she could smell her first victim and ran at them swinging the stick with all her might. If they didn't bother paying any mind to their surroundings, the stick would make contact with the nearest limb there was.

[open for anyone! ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 24th, 2024, 11:20 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Leafy [Wispykit]

Fogkit kicks at the dirt, frowning at his muddy paws. At this point he’s stopped trying to clean them, but for some reason it still irks him. At the corner of his vision, he spots a fuzzy black figure barreling towards him. The fur on his back sticks up straight as a stick wacks at him.

”Ow! Watch it!” Fogkit hisses at her. He digs his claws into the dirt, praying to the stars he looks intimidating.

Old February 24th, 2024, 11:27 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispykit
3 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh wow, she actually got someone, that was a pleasant surprise, she expected them to be a bit smarter than that. The three-moon-old kit seemed to put too much faith in her clanmates being self-aware, bad on her! "I'll show you I can be tough!" she screeched. She went for the hit again rearing her head to the side to try and smack the other again.

@MangofDoom
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; February 24th, 2024 at 11:36 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

[CENTER]
Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 6 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Leafy [Wispykit]

Fogkit takes some steps backwards, ears flat to his head. Behind his dull eyes his mind is churning trying to figure out why another kit would be hitting him. A pit forms in his stomach as he wonders if Wispykit knows he’s different- as in, not Shadowclan.

Unfortunatley for Fogkit, while he was stuck in his head, he is hit once again by a stick. [b]”Ow- Stop! I don’t want to fight you!”

The white fluff ball takes more steps away and he crouches as if to pounce, though anyone who knows how to actually fight would easily see Fogkit has no idea what he is doing.

Old February 25th, 2024, 03:42 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw recoiled at her exclamation with a twitch of his ears. He felt a bit guilty at the same time as he was rather alarmed — if even clanborn cats had to worry so much about Dawnstar, he really had his work cut out for him to avoid being thrown back out — or worse.

"I'm sorry," he said sincerely. "I really didn't mean anything by it." He considered her question with a low hum. "As for how I'm liking the clan... there's certainly... less to worry about all the time." He flicked his tail absentmindedly. "I'm told I'll get a mentor at the next meeting, but as of yet, I haven't actually started training."

He looked her up and down, considering how young and small she looked. "When did you get apprenticed? You don't seem very old...." Although for all he knew, ShadowClan thought of kits as being fit and able as soon as they were able to walk. He wouldn't put that past Dawnstar, at least.

¦ ¦

.·˚"Success is final. And failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life in the forest." ˚·.

•·'.'·• Willowpaw •·.'·'•
˚。。: | She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]|:。。˚

Willowpaw was alright with his apology, a sorry did just fine. Although a little bit of panic still lingered in the back of her head. She felt relieved when the topic changed to their training.
"Uhm, I was apprenticed this moon. I-I've only got one lesson done," she mewed, "Hope-Hopefully the next meet-meeting will happen soon, and-and you can start your-your training," She briefly wondered who Skitterpaw would get as a mentor, but after wracking her brain for any warriors, she found she didn't actually know that many cats.
"I'm g-guessing you came to the-the clan recently," she mewed thoughtfully, "Did- Did you come here like, yesterday or-or something?"

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; February 25th, 2024 at 08:19 AM.