Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
test
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:51 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:48 PM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2018, 07:12 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

She shrugged, looking thoughtful. "I'm just wondering how you caught the mouse when no other cat could smell it or see it." She retorted calmly. Wispbreeze yawned, adding. "Plus, older cats have better things to do than go searching around the camp for adventurous mice." She told him.
"Well, I certainly don't have better thinks to do.:" he replied; it was obvious he was happy.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
Shadepaw grinned mischievously. “So, what do you smell my lowly apprentice.” She said, mocking goldenstars voice. “Go fetch me a mouse.” She said still mocking her leader.
She snarled,"Fine. I'll do it. I didn't think Id have to so soon." She scowled pretending to walk away then whipped around,"Apprentice duties and banned in camp for today and tonight under constant supervision all the time." She blinked I'm a nice cat. What is Shadepaw doing to me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 23rd, 2018, 08:53 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She snarled,"Fine. I'll do it. I didn't think Id have to so soon." She scowled pretending to walk away then whipped around,"Apprentice duties and banned in camp for today and tonight under constant supervision all the time." She blinked I'm a nice cat. What is Shadepaw doing to me.
“Wonderful.” She purred flicking her tail not showing a hint of surprise or distain “next you’ll ban me from the clan.” She smiles and turned away from her mentor her anger showing in a flash then disappearing, covered by her mask of calm.
Old May 24th, 2018, 06:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
“Wonderful.” She purred flicking her tail not showing a hint of surprise or distain “next you’ll ban me from the clan.” She smiles and turned away from her mentor her anger showing in a flash then disappearing, covered by her mask of calm.
She narrowed her eyes slightly,"Maybe you'll learn not to be rude." She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 24th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She narrowed her eyes slightly,"Maybe you'll learn not to be rude." She replied.
Rude. Psh I’m not being rude.” She said somwhsy sarcasticlly. She began to walk back to camp.
Old May 24th, 2018, 10:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Quote:
Rude. Psh I’m not being rude.” She said somwhsy sarcasticlly. She began to walk back to camp.
She narrows her eyes,"Disrespectful." She meowed a bit annoyed.

Old May 24th, 2018, 03:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Windygale paced in the center of camp for a bit, his fuzzy fur flicking back and forth with the breeze. He didn’t know if he could handle this whole deputy thing. All of the stress, the attention, it was enough to make him lose his sanity. But now that he was in, it wasn’t like he could back out. Goldenstar had enough stress and burden on his shoulders without him resigning so soon after Halfgaze disappeared. Maybe if he just talked to his leader, maybe he’d confide in the deputy. Maybe they could help each other.
With that, the feline looked up from the ground, amber hues locked on the leader’s den. He stepped forward, confidently, but not cocky, and headed toward the cave. Upon arriving, he stood a tail-length or two away from the entrance and called in softly. “Goldenstar? It’s Windygale. May I talk to you?”

@.:Blue Wishes:.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old May 25th, 2018, 01:10 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

An orange and white she-cat lay in a patch of sunlight as she waited for someone. She was waiting for Voleclaw, she had taken a liking to him sometime ago. Just the thought of seeing the tom brought a purr out of her. Gingersplash was always excited to see him.
@The Loner Forever
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 25th, 2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Basilwish was tired already as she walked into the clearing she has just been hunting for about four hours or so she didn't have anything better to do . She held five mice by their tails in her jaws making it ache a bit once she made it to the kill pile she tossed them into it now yawning " yup...that counts as my exercise for today ... " she yawned she shook her calico fur ending it with a tail flick a small gust of wind hit her as it did the scent of prey from the pile hit her nose making her mouth water and stomach grumble she gave a hungry glance to the pile no ive already had two mice for breakfast today....I can wait ...but yet...I haven't had squirrel in a while ....oh foxdung it ! making up her decision she took a squirrel from the pile now trotting off into a nice shaded area away from most cats and just plopped down on the ground releasing a content sigh . She placed a paw on the squirrel and started gnawing on its back with a purr definitely better then lizards and rats... . Her green orbs looked around the camp not expecting anyone to walk up to her which they never do. But she didn't mind .she was happy being the introvert she is.
@Silver Fishie

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 27th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:17 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
( @king kaleb! )
The entrance to the medicine cat den rustled as a white head peaked into it. The she-cat glanced around the den with large, clouded eyes. She sat down and stared at the ground a long while with a dejected expression, before finally limping farther into the den. She held her right paw in the air not wanting to put any pressure on the large gash, eventually settling down on a pile of old, faded leaves. Her gaze never ventured more than 3 feet about the ground, and her eyes were clouded with sorrow. She kept leaning to the right side to keep the slash marks on her back from touching the ground. At this point, all the blood on her wounds were rather dried, only allowing a few fresh blood drops to come from them at a time.
After being attacked, she had refused to come back to camp. Instead, she had gone to gather all her remaining fresh kill while completely ignoring her wounds the entire time. Once she had returned to camp, a few cats urged her into the medicine cat den before she had reluctantly followed their instruction.
Now that she had actually entered the den, she began to regret her decision to come back at all. Why should I allow my clan to waist their herbs and freshkill on me? I won't be of much use, even after I heal. Her gloomy expression stayed faced towards the ground. Her refusal to acknowledge her own need to receive help kept her from looking for the medicine cat.
[SIZE=“2”] [ aaaahhhh! so sorry about the mixup and the wait, i forgot that you had already posted ]

The dark colored medicine cat apprentice had awoken to find her mentor gone. It was relatively early in the day still, so the feline wasn’t worried that they still hadn’t shown up. Flashpaw had been reciting herbs in the storage, ready to explode. Her haunted mind had been at this for three moons at this point, and it was holding steady, but it still took a physical toll. At least it isn’t constant physical exercise. That was one of the main reasons she switched her training. If you asked her now, though, her answer would immediately be Daydream.
As she was counting the dry oak, a small scuffing noise sounded from outside of the storage area. She jumped and hit her head on the top, cursing as she slowly lifted it out. Shaking her head to clear the bruise, she looked at the new arrival. It was a female warrior. She had settled in one of the visitor nests, but it had ‘t been renewed for a while. Without another look at the gashes on the she-cat, she gestured with her tail for her to rise. “Rest in my nest. It’s got newer bedding.” Who cared if she was sickly? The bedding could be changed easily, if she called the right apprentices. Once her patient was positioned, she looked them over carefully. It looked as though she was giving up on something. Something big. The gash along her paw looked the worst, so Flashpaw stood and went for the storage area. “What happened?” she asked while grabbing the necessary herbs, not knowing of the warrior’s inability to speak. Looking through the store, a moment of panic seized her as she glanced around the selection. What if she made a mistake? Where was Daydream when she needed them? Taking a deep breath, she looked at the herb store more clearly. The first plant for wounds she noticed, broom, was only helpful on certain cats. The wounds were mostly dry, so no cobweb, but maybe catch weed to keep on the poultice. Grabbing the catchweed and placing it outside the store, she turned her attention back to the wound-treating area. Not horsetail or marigold; that was for infected wounds. Despite being dry, these were recent. She grabbed some marigold just in case. Then, it hit her. Goldenrod! How could she be so dumb? Shaking her head, Flashpaw picked it up and chewed it into a poultice as she walked back over. After completing the ointment, she said, “Well? Are you mute, or something? What happened?”[/SIZE]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread