Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The God of War and Sun on...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:20 AM
A Wren finds something...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 07:16 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by anika
Today 07:12 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Petal Fall
Today 07:10 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 07:06 AM

Old February 24th, 2024, 11:55 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@Beanz (I hope its okay if i ping ya for this post)

Silentcrow walked up to her mate and touched his paw with hers she smiled at his her green eyes happy and full of joy "We're expecting kits!" she said with a big grin on her face

Frost cloud looked up and purred. "We are well that's wonderful!"

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Old February 24th, 2024, 12:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Frost cloud looked up and purred. "We are well that's wonderful!"
silent crow nodded "it is!" she purred "im going to head to the nursery soon."
she told him

[ placeholder | placeholder]

[ This has not been formally announced yet so please keep that in mind ]

Risingstorm is one of thinderclans hornets if he is needed mention me

Last edited by Spider; February 24th, 2024 at 12:14 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Time is just an illusion

Quote:
silent crow nodded "it is!" she purred "im going to head to the nursery soon."
she told him

He purred as he twirled his tail with hers. "I cant believe I'm going to be a father!"

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

Old February 24th, 2024, 12:21 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
He purred as he twirled his tail with hers. "I cant believe I'm going to be a father!"

she purred "you will make a wonderful father." she smiled at him

[ placeholder | placeholder]

[ This has not been formally announced yet so please keep that in mind ]

Risingstorm is one of thinderclans hornets if he is needed mention me
Old February 24th, 2024, 12:27 PM
Time is just an illusion

Quote:
she purred "you will make a wonderful father." she smiled at him
He smiled back and purred

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

Old February 24th, 2024, 12:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

"Success is final. Failure is fatal. And its the courage that i don't have that counts"

Willow'Paw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]

She was kinda expecting that to not work, so she felt a bit surprised when a cat walked up to her. He seemed kind of worried or anxious. Willow'Paw congratulated herself a little, then she almost flinched at his tone that didn't match his expression at all. She hoped that he wasn't going to be talking like that the whole conversation, so it was a relief when his tone changed.
"H-Hi! Uhm, uh. My name is, uhm, W-Willow'Paw! Uhm, w-what may yours- wait no you already said your name." After having a small emotional breakdown of anxiety, trembling a bit and wanting to claw at herself, she actually took note of what the cat said, and was a bit confused why the cat had stumbled on his own name like that. Sc and Sk had pretty different sounds, but who was she to judge on that.
"Oh, uh, yeah. I---I kinda do want to talk." she mewed quietly, her voice wavering at some points. She felt a bit embarrassed. She still wasn't a big fan of Skitter'Paw's tone, but it was better than the last one. "Y-Your new? Well, uhm, welcome, I-I guess. Were you, uhm, some-- somekind of Kittypet?" That was the worst example she could've used. A Kittypet. A Rogue was more dignified than those Twoleg suckers! Maybe he felt insulted? He was probably a Loner, but it was mean of her to think that he was a Kittypet. She knew that Dawn'Star would never allow a Kittypet to join ShadowClan, if they dare to go in Clan territory in the first place. Grackle'Paw had also been new, she wondered if they were both Kittypets, then felt guilty for thinking that. She went a bit back and forth on whether Kittypets should be allowed to join the clan, but ultimately decided on no, even if she didn't want to think like that at all.

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Willowpaw, as she introduced herself (so he was right, she was an apprentice) seemed just as nervous as Skitterpaw. This somehow helped him relax. Maybe because it made him feel less like he had something to prove. Then she asked if he had been a kittypet, and he frowned at the ground, wondering how to answer that.Technically, he had been born one, but from her way of phrasing it, she made it sound like that would be a negative thing to admit. This made some sort of sense, as ShadowClan especially seemed the type to scoff at such an easy life.

"Um... no," he decided finally. Then he added, "My mother was, but she — I've been on my own for a long time." He felt a bit frustrated with himself for being unable to share more; this was supposed to be a comrade of sorts, after all. But he valiantly continued, "What about you? Been a ShadowClan cat your wholee life?" He felt the urge to lash his tail, but resisted, letting just the tip flick back and forth instead.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 02:19 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw

Willowpaw, as she introduced herself (so he was right, she was an apprentice) seemed just as nervous as Skitterpaw. This somehow helped him relax. Maybe because it made him feel less like he had something to prove. Then she asked if he had been a kittypet, and he frowned at the ground, wondering how to answer that.Technically, he had been born one, but from her way of phrasing it, she made it sound like that would be a negative thing to admit. This made some sort of sense, as ShadowClan especially seemed the type to scoff at such an easy life.

"Um... no," he decided finally. Then he added, "My mother was, but she — I've been on my own for a long time." He felt a bit frustrated with himself for being unable to share more; this was supposed to be a comrade of sorts, after all. But he valiantly continued, "What about you? Been a ShadowClan cat your wholee life?" He felt the urge to lash his tail, but resisted, letting just the tip flick back and forth instead.

"Success is final. And failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life in the forest."

Willowpaw

"Errr, thats--- good. I think. That you aren't a Kittypet." Her voice trembled wildy, and so did her forearm (It had a tendency to do that). Her tail stayed almost flat to the sandy ground, curled around her back paws. The frown on Skittterpaw's face made her stomach twist guiltily. Hissing at herself internally, she made her mind focus back to Skitterpaw and the conversation. She tried to hold eye contact with him, also known as a vital part of an interaction, and failed miserably. "Oh uhm, i've, uhm, been here my whole life. Its kinda.. kinda scary here, if you- if you ask me." That was true. They were going to raid Thunderclan soon, and she was thankful to StarClan that she didn't have to tag along. Maybe Skitterpaw would enjoy battles more than her, maybe he'd welcome it like it was a Clanmate. Her current status with fighting was: Avoid it like its the plague.
"Uhm, was it- was it alright being a Loner? L-Like were you happy as a Loner?" Worry stirred inside her, what would Dawnstar do if he said yes? I mean like it would be pretty neat, eh? With how bad you talk. Willowpaw thought, then almost scolded herself aloud. She was probably blessed by something more than StarClan to have wound up in a Clan! It would be so utterly lonely if she became a rogue --Which would never happen-- that she'd probably go insane by day two! And Skitterpaw was probably having it just fine.

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old February 24th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

"Success is final. And failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life in the forest."

Willowpaw

"Errr, thats--- good. I think. That you aren't a Kittypet." Her voice trembled wildy, and so did her forearm (It had a tendency to do that). Her tail stayed almost flat to the sandy ground, curled around her back paws. The frown on Skittterpaw's face made her stomach twist guiltily. Hissing at herself internally, she made her mind focus back to Skitterpaw and the conversation. She tried to hold eye contact with him, also known as a vital part of an interaction, and failed miserably. "Oh uhm, i've, uhm, been here my whole life. Its kinda.. kinda scary here, if you- if you ask me." That was true. They were going to raid Thunderclan soon, and she was thankful to StarClan that she didn't have to tag along. Maybe Skitterpaw would enjoy battles more than her, maybe he'd welcome it like it was a Clanmate. Her current status with fighting was: Avoid it like its the plague.
"Uhm, was it- was it alright being a Loner? L-Like were you happy as a Loner?" Worry stirred inside her, what would Dawnstar do if he said yes? I mean like it would be pretty neat, eh? With how bad you talk. Willowpaw thought, then almost scolded herself aloud. She was probably blessed by something more than StarClan to have wound up in a Clan! It would be so utterly lonely if she became a rogue --Which would never happen-- that she'd probably go insane by day two! And Skitterpaw was probably having it just fine.

Skitterpaw

Skitterpaw was a bit surprised at Willowpaw's admission of clan life being scary. He supposed you got more leeway to think like that if you were born here in the first place. He found himself disagreeing though — at least with a clan, you got the protection of everyone in it.

"It was okay," he said noncommittally. "But I didn't join for no reason — it's hard. Gotta find all your own food and then defend it on top of that, from bigger stronger cats." He stopped before saying more. He didn't want any cat to think he'd joined ShadowClan because he was lazy or something. "I dunno if I'd say I was happy, exactly." Much less than that.

"Why?" he wondered. "Thinking of running off to be a loner yourself?" He asked out of genuine curiosity, but the question got him thinking if a clan cat would even be allowed to do that. Dawnstar would probably rip them to shreds.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 03:58 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw

Skitterpaw was a bit surprised at Willowpaw's admission of clan life being scary. He supposed you got more leeway to think like that if you were born here in the first place. He found himself disagreeing though — at least with a clan, you got the protection of everyone in it.

"It was okay," he said noncommittally. "But I didn't join for no reason — it's hard. Gotta find all your own food and then defend it on top of that, from bigger stronger cats." He stopped before saying more. He didn't want any cat to think he'd joined ShadowClan because he was lazy or something. "I dunno if I'd say I was happy, exactly." Much less than that.

"Why?" he wondered. "Thinking of running off to be a loner yourself?" He asked out of genuine curiosity, but the question got him thinking if a clan cat would even be allowed to do that. Dawnstar would probably rip them to shreds.

Willowpaw

Willowpaw flinched, half in plain surprise, half in guilt. She was stunned for a moment at what Skitter'Paw said. Was he thinking that she wanted to be a Loner? "I-I-- N- may- n-" she stumbled for words, "N-Never! Do I look like someone who would run off??" she mewed rashly. Her tone lowered a considerable amount before saying, "Please. I-I beg of you. Don't say that when Dawnstar is near, or i'll be in trouble." Her voice was seriously alarmed, even though it was probably not such a big thing, but to her - a new apprentice - it seemed as if she would be publicly executed ontop of the Shadowledge by Dawnstar herself. Her stomach churned and probably did a few backflips just to make her feel extra worse.
"Its- I- uhm. If its as bad as you say....." she mewed, "W-Well, have you been liking the-the clan so f-far?" Taking a deep breath to hopefully calm herself down, Willowpaw focused on her fidgeting paws, not willing to look up at Skitter'Paw.

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old February 24th, 2024, 04:34 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @FruitBatz

Poppypaw immediately sat up, a look of anxiety creeping over her face. Opening her mouth to say hi, she couldn’t speak. Shaking her head, she pulled herself together and spoke. H-Hello. I’m Poppypaw. How can I help you? She flattered her ears in embarrassment. She knew for certain she sounded like a featherbrain. Shut up. You’re doing fine. Just talk with them and see where it goes. And besides, you can’t have a mate… but you can have a crush. Ugh! Why couldn’t she just stop thinking like a kit! She was a good cat, that was for sure. She couldn’t leave this cat alone and expect to not be snapped at. A smile crossed her face. I mean.. Maybe a little promise-breaking wouldn’t hurt. Besides. Fern left me in the forest for the foxes. She thought, feeling much better about the situation.