Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Finder for Antpaw
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 02:19 AM
Nosy Neighbors [p]
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:15 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:13 AM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:10 AM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:10 AM

Old February 23rd, 2024, 12:01 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

It took Turtlepaw a moment to process the joke in the nickname before she started laughing, “Shell……I like it!” She said excited as she made her fluffy tail curl onto her back to make her own makeshift shell.
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes light up with delight as she hears Turtl- Shell's response to the nickname.

"Okay, then Shell it is!" She giggles when she sees the makeshift shell on her back, "What do you wanna do now Shell?"

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 23rd, 2024, 12:31 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]
tags;

Willow'Paw fidgeted anxiously, her interaction with Grackle'Paw hadn't gone too well.... Taking her mind off that horrible thing, she looked around. She wasn't really in the mood to approach anyone anymore. So she hoped that someone would walk up to her, instead. After realizing that if she had a poker face on, she wouldn't look like she wanted to talk (Even if she didn't really want to). Willow'Paw put up an expression, that possibly looked like she wanted to talk with someone. She began planning out what she would say. Maybe she should let the other cat start the conversation, instead of saying the first words when she saw them coming. Something like: "Hi! My name is Willow'Paw! What may yours be?" had to be said. She felt like she could say that. It wasn't very hard to, was it?
She tried smiling, but stopped after not liking it, which took about five seconds.

[OPEN!]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old February 23rd, 2024, 12:42 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

((Activity; open))

Morningkit's beautiful blue-silver pelt shines in the light filtering through the clouds. Her bright blue eyes turn to the sky, and a small daisy falls out of her silky fur before she starts to clean herself silently.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 23rd, 2024, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw
tags;

Willow'Paw fidgeted anxiously, her interaction with Grackle'Paw hadn't gone too well.... Taking her mind off that horrible thing, she looked around. She wasn't really in the mood to approach anyone anymore. So she hoped that someone would walk up to her, instead. After realizing that if she had a poker face on, she wouldn't look like she wanted to talk (Even if she didn't really want to). Willow'Paw put up an expression, that possibly looked like she wanted to talk with someone. She began planning out what she would say. Maybe she should let the other cat start the conversation, instead of saying the first words when she saw them coming. Something like: "Hi! My name is Willow'Paw! What may yours be?" had to be said. She felt like she could say that. It wasn't very hard to, was it?
She tried smiling, but stopped after not liking it, which took about five seconds.

[OPEN!]

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw looked around the clearing, his pelt prickling with the feeling of standing out. He felt very unfamiliar with it all, as much as he was relieved Dawnstar had even let him join. He had been told he would be assigned a mentor at the next meeting, but he had no idea when that would be... and in the meantime, he didn't know a single cat in ShadowClan.

He shook himself violently and steeled his resolve. He swept his gaze around the cats mingling around. His gaze caught on a small she-cat — probably another apprentice. The look on her face gave him pause. She seemed to be quite antsy, which he could relate to, but this was her own clan, so he didn't know why that would be. (He had to sternly remind himself that ShadowClan was just as much his clan, now.) Oddly, the she-cat gave a forced smile for about five seconds before dropping the expression.

After a moment's consideration, Skitterpaw decided to approach her. He flexed his claws in the dirt once, twice, three times. Then he shook himself once more and made his way over.

"Hello" he greeted. It came out more sullen than he'd intended. He cleared his throat. "I'm Sc — Skitterpaw." He had almost said Scraps. His new name felt foreign on his tongue
"I, uh... thought you might want to talk?" It felt very stilted, but he forged on. "I'm new to ShadowClan. Dawnstar only barely let me join...." He wondered anxiously if that last part was necessary. Would she be less inclined to humor him if he put himself in a bad light?

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 05:57 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

The kit's eyes light up with delight as she hears Turtl- Shell's response to the nickname.

"Okay, then Shell it is!" She giggles when she sees the makeshift shell on her back, "What do you wanna do now Shell?"
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Hmm….how about…” The molly stood as she padded closer to Meadowkit. “Tag!!!” She yowled as she promptly and hopefully nudged the kit while she dashed around the clearing.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 06:29 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The chill of frequent cold and stone loomed in the medicine cats den seeping into Mossfreckle’s pelt and settling numbingly into their limbs, white tipped paws padded whisperingly crossing the space between the serene soothing haze of his shared den and the hustle and bustle of a revenge fuelled clan preparing to wreck havoc on another - a necessary evil that tugged unpleasingly at the corners of his angular maw, how many cats would he see wailing in agony, gnashing in an entanglement of thorn sharp claws and fangs, shredded or shredding, dead… Thorn sharp claws shot from white tipped paws into moist frosted earth that thawed beneath the heat of confusion and the full weight Mossfreckle pressed into it as he tried to ground himself against the reeling of his starry mind - once again he found himself on the edge of the cliff between reality and oblivion and all that kept him from taking that whisker length step was the grounding pang of frost biting at his sensitive paw pads as he pressed them further and harder into the sharp nipping ice and cold… focus, learn, serve… in the end, even with the cacophony of thoughts combining into a dissonant and out of tune melody in the annals of their starry mind they sought the sliver of hope that bloomed and rooted now in their mangled mess of their heart… they were no longer a warrior but a feline could right the wrongs of war, erase the pain and write the stories in scars rather than death.

Feathery tail twitching with the unconscious movements of deep thought, Mossfreckle shook his angular head and allowed the taunting whispers to cram into his core… later, focus, present… the words echoed in the empty spaces of his starry mind - a cobweb over a death wound that kept the darker worries pressed behind flimsy lichen curtains, freckled oriental shaped form stretched in a deep mountain shape as white tipped paws pushed against the ground in resistance, tension seeping from feline to earth in the simple luxurious stretch, the cold bite was nice in the end as it reminded him that this was reality and not the burning tête-à-tête of light and dark that so often consumed his mind in the starriest of nights as he pleaded and conversed with Starclan, allowing them to possessive his eyes and soothe his problems - the stars and sky has always been a comforting engulfing and humbling embrace for him - always around him… never able to leave him.

Mossy hues flitted through the camp taking in the training and preparation… anything, anything, anything… their mind sought purchase on anything that screamed normalcy and did not reek of war and violence, his thoughtful gaze fell on Birdkit who sat huddled in an off set corner of the camp looking mopey and burned, a dove with clipped wings who kept trying to fly but alway fell crashing to the ground. He wanted to kill it, the thought panged out of tune and awkward to him as his face contorted and twisted into a brief expression of confusion at the way that thought had so starkly risen and plastered itself into the confines of his starry mind, but alas it was that simple and that fact prickled his pelt with anxiety and fear… he wanted to kill whatever was hurting and causing strife in Birdkit’s just beginning life. Claws once again shot into the clearing ground as he allowed himself the momentary selfish wish that his claws or maw could simply shred the tension that hung heavy around the little kit, to rip it to shreds and make sure that she was alway happy… she deserved to be happy… his kithood was nothing but somber and melancholy moments that seemed to be hundreds of moons away from his current life and he hated to think that Birdkit could be feeling as lost as he had felt - as alone as he had felt.

A mask of cheeriness went up as his oriental shaped feline rose from the seated position he had at some point taken and padded over to the kit hoping that he had done a well enough job at shoving his worry and pity for her down… did he really pity her though or did he reflect himself outwards so that he could pity himself without feeling the raking claws of insecurity, the thought was fleeting but it was still enough time for that spoken of insecurity to latch deeply into his hear again. Reaching the kit in what felt like a moon a second slowed speed, he meowed in thoughtful calm tones which stood in juxtaposition to the mess of his mind, “What has you so down Little Birdey Princess,” he purred, “I am here for you to talk… I will alway have time for you,” Mossfreckle added as he laid his freckled oriental shaped form down gingerly on a mostly thawed patch of earth and reached his angular head forward to give her a calming lick between her little ears. Emotions would only be allowed out if she wanted and that was fine but he would stay here with her even if she wanted to fight this battle alone… and he would listen if the confusing and painful emotions that had contorted her face to a mix of detachment and thought that was too deep for her small mind to comprehend came tumbling out in her broken tones of collected voices… stars he hoped that he could fix this… she was the future of the clan but by this time it would be mouse brained for Mossfreckle to not acknowledge that things were deeper than that with Birdkit, in their own odd way these two lost chaotic minded messes had found each other and Mossfreckle in his own way saw the kit as almost one of his own… his lost sister or simply a reflection of such but he would take whatever joy he could get… what ever little lights Starclan allowed in reparation for the strife that his starry mind gave him.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Birdkit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 24th, 2024 at 01:37 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:43 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Nightshadow came running out of the warrior's den, looking behind him to see if Wispshadow, his mate, was following him. He headed toward the camp exit.
@Moondapple
Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:03 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Doeflame lounged in a spot of sunlight, eyes half-closed as she groomed her flank in long, luxurious licks. It was cold, sure, but in the sun it was a decent temperature. Her tail flicked absentmindedly as she washed.
(Open)
Old February 24th, 2024, 02:00 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw looked around the clearing, his pelt prickling with the feeling of standing out. He felt very unfamiliar with it all, as much as he was relieved Dawnstar had even let him join. He had been told he would be assigned a mentor at the next meeting, but he had no idea when that would be... and in the meantime, he didn't know a single cat in ShadowClan.

He shook himself violently and steeled his resolve. He swept his gaze around the cats mingling around. His gaze caught on a small she-cat — probably another apprentice. The look on her face gave him pause. She seemed to be quite antsy, which he could relate to, but this was her own clan, so he didn't know why that would be. (He had to sternly remind himself that ShadowClan was just as much his clan, now.) Oddly, the she-cat gave a forced smile for about five seconds before dropping the expression.

After a moment's consideration, Skitterpaw decided to approach her. He flexed his claws in the dirt once, twice, three times. Then he shook himself once more and made his way over.

"Hello" he greeted. It came out more sullen than he'd intended. He cleared his throat. "I'm Sc — Skitterpaw." He had almost said Scraps. His new name felt foreign on his tongue
"I, uh... thought you might want to talk?" It felt very stilted, but he forged on. "I'm new to ShadowClan. Dawnstar only barely let me join...." He wondered anxiously if that last part was necessary. Would she be less inclined to humor him if he put himself in a bad light?

"Success is final. Failure is pretty fatal when your a cat who fights for her life. And its the courage that i probably don't have that counts"

Willow'Paw

She was kinda expecting that to not work, so she felt a bit surprised when a cat walked up to her. He seemed kind of worried or anxious. Willow'Paw congratulated herself a little, then she almost flinched at his tone that didn't match his expression at all. She hoped that he wasn't going to be talking like that the whole conversation, so it was a relief when his tone changed.
"H-Hi! Uhm, uh. My name is, uhm, W-Willow'Paw! Uhm, w-what may yours- wait no you already said your name." After having a small emotional breakdown of anxiety, trembling a bit and wanting to claw at herself, she actually took note of what the cat said, and was a bit confused why the cat had stumbled on his own name like that. Sc and Sk had pretty different sounds, but who was she to judge on that.
"Oh, uh, yeah. I---I kinda do want to talk." she mewed quietly, her voice wavering at some points. She felt a bit embarrassed. She still wasn't a big fan of Skitter'Paw's tone, but it was better than the last one. "Y-Your new? Well, uhm, welcome, I-I guess. Were you, uhm, some-- somekind of Kittypet?" That was the worst example she could've used. A Kittypet. A Rogue was more dignified than those Twoleg suckers! Maybe he felt insulted? He was probably a Loner, but it was mean of her to think that he was a Kittypet. She knew that Dawn'Star would never allow a Kittypet to join ShadowClan, if they dare to go in Clan territory in the first place. Grackle'Paw had also been new, she wondered if they were both Kittypets, then felt guilty for thinking that. She went a bit back and forth on whether Kittypets should be allowed to join the clan, but ultimately decided on no, even if she didn't want to think like that at all.

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; February 24th, 2024 at 01:04 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 11:27 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Beanz (I hope its okay if i ping ya for this post)

Silentcrow walked up to her mate and touched his paw with hers she smiled at his her green eyes happy and full of joy "We're expecting kits!" she said with a big grin on her face

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)