Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:57 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Soup
Fawnsplash couldn't hide the somewhat childish glee she felt at performing such a rebellious task, feeling almost like she was an apprentice breaking the rules. She supposed thinking of it in that light made disowning her clan a little easier to swallow, almost humorous. It was quite unlike the she-cat to act so disobediently, and yet it felt so natural crossing over the border as if it had no substantial meaning. Agate eyes wandered curiously around the unfamiliar surroundings, disregarding any need to remain cautious around Stonewater, who she seemed to forget was all but a stranger to her. She followed his lead through the undergrowth, not too fond of the way the branches and thorns snagged onto her sleek pelt and clung to her. As she would react and move away from one branch, another would catch her pelt from another side. It was positively annoying for the she-cat, but likely quite humorous to watch her stagger so clumsily. She was relieved as she broke free of the undergrowth, finally feeling all of freed from the nasty grasp of the thorns and branches. Shaking anything loose from her pelt, Fawnsplash was quite taken aback by the sheer size of the trees around her. The moor was so open and so easy to navigate but here she felt lost within the woodland maze. "It's so," She paused, searching for the right word, disappointed when it didn't come to mind and she was forced to explain herself, "Don't get me wrong, Stonewater, the forest beautiful but I can't imagine how hard it must be getting around. Such little room to run!" The she-cat exclaimed, her clear Windclan heritage very evident in her words. Her chestnut form felt the sunlight distributed all over her slender form as it breached the forest canopy in a capricious manner. She turned back to the tom, watching him curiously for a moment. His charm and polite attitude made sense back in the territory, perhaps he was using to avoid getting chased out of Windclan. But why was he continuing to be so amiable towards her? Inviting her to Thunderclan's territory was a serious act, one punishable in multiple ways. So why was he wiling to risk it? (What side do you plan to have Stonewater take in the war? It's likely Fawnsplash will be on the side of the peacemakers, or at least she'll avoid being involved at all but I'm not 100% on it just yet)

Last edited by North; August 2nd, 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:54 AM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
@Soup
Fawnsplash couldn't hide the somewhat childish glee she felt at performing such a rebellious task, feeling almost like she was an apprentice breaking the rules. She supposed thinking of it in that light made disowning her clan a little easier to swallow, almost humorous. It was quite unlike the she-cat to act so disobediently, and yet it felt so natural crossing over the border as if it had no substantial meaning. Agate eyes wandered curiously around the unfamiliar surroundings, disregarding any need to remain cautious around Stonewater, who she seemed to forget was all but a stranger to her. She followed his lead through the undergrowth, not too fond of the way the branches and thorns snagged onto her sleek pelt and clung to her. As she would react and move away from one branch, another would catch her pelt from another side. It was positively annoying for the she-cat, but likely quite humorous to watch her stagger so clumsily. She was relieved as she broke free of the undergrowth, finally feeling all of freed from the nasty grasp of the thorns and branches. Shaking anything loose from her pelt, Fawnsplash was quite taken aback by the sheer size of the trees around her. The moor was so open and so easy to navigate but here she felt lost within the woodland maze. "It's so," She paused, searching for the right word, disappointed when it didn't come to mind and she was forced to explain herself, "Don't get me wrong, Stonewater, the forest beautiful but I can't imagine how hard it must be getting around. Such little room to run!" The she-cat exclaimed, her clear Windclan heritage very evident in her words. Her chestnut form felt the sunlight distributed all over her slender form as it breached the forest canopy in a capricious manner. She turned back to the tom, watching him curiously for a moment. His charm and polite attitude made sense back in the territory, perhaps he was using to avoid getting chased out of Windclan. But why was he continuing to be so amiable towards her? Inviting her to Thunderclan's territory was a serious act, one punishable in multiple ways. So why was he wiling to risk it? (What side do you plan to have Stonewater take in the war? It's likely Fawnsplash will be on the side of the peacemakers, or at least she'll avoid being involved at all but I'm not 100% on it just yet)
(I'm pretty sure Stonewater is on the peacemakers side as well.)
He laughed, a smile lighting up his dark features. "There is much space to run." He mewed gently, his tail-tip flicking in pure amusement. "You just need to figure out where to put your paws." He stood up, stretching until he trembled. The tom seemed more relaxed and centered now that he was back in his own territory. He weaved around the molly, his moss-green eyes meeting hers. "When running in the forest, you need to always watch your paws and the path ahead." With that said, he reared up to a staggering height on his hind legs, then fell back down, hitting his front paws on the ground as to symbolize keeping watch. "You have to be prepared to duck, or jump." He mimicked this also, dropping his haunches instantly and darting forward, like a snake. Once he was where he wanted to be, the tom jumped up, aiming for the trunk of a tree. He landed on it, latching on with his claws for a moment before pushing off again, touching down in front of the she-cat. They were so close that their noses were almost touching, and Stonewater stayed like that for a moment before he realized what he was doing. He backed up hastily, dropping his head.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Last edited by Soup; August 2nd, 2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 10:52 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
Fawnsplash watched in awe, not giving in to the temptation to asks questions. Her agate gaze watched the tom as his charcoal figure moved around her with pre-taught ease. She had never really thought about how different life must be in other clans, not realising how unique their ways of life had to be in order to be efficient. She found it quite hard to keep up with Stonewater's ever changing movements, watching attentively as he showed her multiple moves and stances she knew she couldn't reenact. She flinched as he jumped and clung onto the trunk for a moment, a small amount of concern rising within her; what if he were to hurt himself? She seemed to forget that Stonewater knew what he was doing, having learnt how to jump and climb about the forest the same way she had learnt to run and dive about the moorlands. She gasped ever so slightly when Stonewater landed onto inches away from her, his deep green gaze closer than i had been before. She could see the way the sun reflected in all the different shades, and how easy it would be to find yourself lost in the mossy depths. Fawnsplash felt her pelt heat up as she took retracted a few steps backwards, eager to change the subject and avoid any awkwardness; "I find it much easier to chase down prey without too many obstacles avoid, if I'm honest," She commented, quickly covering up her embarrassment with a confident and quirky tone of voice. Her chestnut pelt shone splendidly in the warmth of the sun, the different shades of brown coming to stand out vividly for the eye to see. She fell back into silence for a moment as she tried to think of something to keep the conversation going, desperate for it not to end. Not yet. "How are things in Thunderclan?" She inquired, noting the lack of knowledge she had for the other clans. She avoided discussing the tensions between the clans, especially so with other windclan warriors; she found their loyalty a little too over the top. They talked of war and fighting as if it were commonplace, and Fawnsplash certainly didn't like it. She saw no reason for arguing, especially not when so much was on the line. The she-cat saw no issue in wondering how other clans were fairing, and nor did she see any issue in hoping they were doing as well as she thought Windclan were doing.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:33 PM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup
Fawnsplash watched in awe, not giving in to the temptation to asks questions. Her agate gaze watched the tom as his charcoal figure moved around her with pre-taught ease. She had never really thought about how different life must be in other clans, not realising how unique their ways of life had to be in order to be efficient. She found it quite hard to keep up with Stonewater's ever changing movements, watching attentively as he showed her multiple moves and stances she knew she couldn't reenact. She flinched as he jumped and clung onto the trunk for a moment, a small amount of concern rising within her; what if he were to hurt himself? She seemed to forget that Stonewater knew what he was doing, having learnt how to jump and climb about the forest the same way she had learnt to run and dive about the moorlands. She gasped ever so slightly when Stonewater landed onto inches away from her, his deep green gaze closer than i had been before. She could see the way the sun reflected in all the different shades, and how easy it would be to find yourself lost in the mossy depths. Fawnsplash felt her pelt heat up as she took retracted a few steps backwards, eager to change the subject and avoid any awkwardness; "I find it much easier to chase down prey without too many obstacles avoid, if I'm honest," She commented, quickly covering up her embarrassment with a confident and quirky tone of voice. Her chestnut pelt shone splendidly in the warmth of the sun, the different shades of brown coming to stand out vividly for the eye to see. She fell back into silence for a moment as she tried to think of something to keep the conversation going, desperate for it not to end. Not yet. "How are things in Thunderclan?" She inquired, noting the lack of knowledge she had for the other clans. She avoided discussing the tensions between the clans, especially so with other windclan warriors; she found their loyalty a little too over the top. They talked of war and fighting as if it were commonplace, and Fawnsplash certainly didn't like it. She saw no reason for arguing, especially not when so much was on the line. The she-cat saw no issue in wondering how other clans were fairing, and nor did she see any issue in hoping they were doing as well as she thought Windclan were doing.

"ThunderClan is well, thanks for asking." He admired her pelt, so many different colours of brown the tom hadn't seen before became so vivid to his eyes. He studied her, moving from the molly's chestnut fur, which covered her body. He noticed the black spots all around her pelt, which would make her blend into the forest while hunting nicely. Finally, his head looked up to study her eyes. Those amazing, golden orbs that always seemed to hold him in a trance for every time he took the risk for a glance. He shook his head, trying to clear his the thoughts that were running through his head. She's a WindClan cat. You shouldn't be feeling this way.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:53 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
(Ahh thank you for making me realise I've been roleplaying her with the wrong coloured eyes for this whole roleplay xD Apologies for that, golden is the colour I should have been roleplaying Fawnsplash as having. I will ensure I do so from here on out )
Fawnsplash's deep golden gaze felt as if Stonewater had studied her too closely, or perhaps it was just that she wasn't used to tom's looking at her in many other lights than that friends or of similar closeness to that of kin. She had certainly become notorious for her inability to flirt or hold conversation that strayed too far from friendly interaction. She questioned how Stonewater viewed her right now. To some degree she knew that the two of them should not have acted so calmly, so amiably around eachother; their loyalty should have resided with their clans. It was wrongful for them to view eachother in any other light then enemies, or at least strangers. Yet, Stonewater offered a certain level of intrigue for Fawnsplash that she hadn't found in any of her clanmates. She felt some guilt at comparing her fellow Windclan members to a member of a completely different clan, but she supposed that realistically they were all just cats. "You are not so alike to your clan members," She spoke aloud, quickly feeling embarrassed at the thoughtless words. "Not to say your are out of place within Thunderclan, of course, I was merely trying to say that you act less..less," Less what, Fawnsplash? Don't make a fool of yourself! She scolded, taking a deep breath as she composed herself. "What I meant to say is that you're less intimidating, I suppose, than other members of your clan I have met before. But I mustn't deny I haven't met enough Thunderclan cats to make my observation completely fair. But for the few I have run into, mostly at gatherings, they were rather scary if I'm honest, and certainly not as friendly as I was at 10 moons." She explained, looking down at her paws as she admitted she, as an apprentice, had come to fear some of the Thunderclan members she'd run into. They certainly weren't as down to chat as she had been, which she'd found out the hard way. She prayed Stonewater understood she wasn't trying to be rude, and had simply been caught thinking out loud. But she did believe what she'd said; he was different to his clan members. He upheld a certain polite and amiable demeanour he hadn't expected from a Thunderclan warrior.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 05:22 PM
souperman

Quote:
@Soup
(Ahh thank you for making me realise I've been roleplaying her with the wrong coloured eyes for this whole roleplay xD Apologies for that, golden is the colour I should have been roleplaying Fawnsplash as having. I will ensure I do so from here on out )
Fawnsplash's deep golden gaze felt as if Stonewater had studied her too closely, or perhaps it was just that she wasn't used to tom's looking at her in many other lights than that friends or of similar closeness to that of kin. She had certainly become notorious for her inability to flirt or hold conversation that strayed too far from friendly interaction. She questioned how Stonewater viewed her right now. To some degree she knew that the two of them should not have acted so calmly, so amiably around eachother; their loyalty should have resided with their clans. It was wrongful for them to view eachother in any other light then enemies, or at least strangers. Yet, Stonewater offered a certain level of intrigue for Fawnsplash that she hadn't found in any of her clanmates. She felt some guilt at comparing her fellow Windclan members to a member of a completely different clan, but she supposed that realistically they were all just cats. "You are not so alike to your clan members," She spoke aloud, quickly feeling embarrassed at the thoughtless words. "Not to say your are out of place within Thunderclan, of course, I was merely trying to say that you act less..less," Less what, Fawnsplash? Don't make a fool of yourself! She scolded, taking a deep breath as she composed herself. "What I meant to say is that you're less intimidating, I suppose, than other members of your clan I have met before. But I mustn't deny I haven't met enough Thunderclan cats to make my observation completely fair. But for the few I have run into, mostly at gatherings, they were rather scary if I'm honest, and certainly not as friendly as I was at 10 moons." She explained, looking down at her paws as she admitted she, as an apprentice, had come to fear some of the Thunderclan members she'd run into. They certainly weren't as down to chat as she had been, which she'd found out the hard way. She prayed Stonewater understood she wasn't trying to be rude, and had simply been caught thinking out loud. But she did believe what she'd said; he was different to his clan members. He upheld a certain polite and amiable demeanour he hadn't expected from a Thunderclan warrior.
(Don't worry about it! )

Stonewater chuckled, a soft smile on his maw. "Don't worry." He assured the molly, moving closer to her once more. "I'll take it as a compliment." The charcoal tom sat down, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. "Ever since I was a young kit, I was always different then the rest. I didn't talk much, and preferred to be with my mother rather then playing with the other kits. As I began to grow up, I always thought about everything. I hated battle-training. I believe there are always other ways to solve things other than with teeth and claws." He looked down at his paws, his ears flat against his head while being certain the she-cat would think he was strange after sharing his past to a stranger.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:07 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

@Soup
Fawnsplash listened intently, a look of agog displayed clearly upon her face. She felt bad for the tom, as he seemed to believe his differences were an issue. As his ears flattened against his head, his deep mossy gaze drifting down to his paws, the she-cat quickly perked up: "I couldn't agree with you more! Fighting is so...oh whats the word," She paused, bouncing on her paws as though she was trying to push the word out, "Stupid, I suppose. I've never been able to understand what's so wrong with choosing to sort things out through peaceful discussion over resorting to violence." Although the word stupid was not the exact one she was looking for, it was close enough and got her beliefs across well enough that she didn't care too much for it. Her chestnut fur bristled at all the painful memories of her battle training sessions with her mentor, remembering vividly just how awfully they had gone. "I was never one for violence, perhaps it has something to do with how awful I am when it comes to fighting. I'm surprised I even got my warrior name with those appallingly bad fighting moves," Fawnsplash joked, giggling softly to herself as her golden gaze lit up. She was relieved to know there were others who didn't like fighting as much as she did, and she wondered if there were many others like her and Stonewater. She had assumed there likely were some, even in Windclan, that she'd just never happened to come across or discuss her points of view with. She doubted there were many, though; she and Stonewater were likely a small majority. It drew her closer to the tom, knowing they shared such similar views. Her golden gaze settled on the charcoal warrior, her body relaxing even further than it already had as she shifted her weight from paw to paw.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:34 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

Shadestone was shocked, he didn’t know that his cat, on the other side of the border, was blind just like he was. It was a complete shock to the tom and he tipped his head, though knowing if the other cat was blind she wouldn’t see it but rather feel the shift in the air. He sat down, reaching forward with a paw, in hope of touching the owner of the soft voice next to him. He knew she was WindClan, but blind cats needed to hold together didn’t they? He hadn’t had an opportunity to meet other blind cats cause apparently they never went to gatherings, he himself having never been to one and he had assumed the other blind cats never went either. “You’ve ever been to a gathering?” He asked softly.
Marigoldbriar winced when the tom's paw tapped her- he hadn't hurt her, but she hadn't been expecting him to touch her despite feeling the shifts in the air. It wasn't typical for another clan cat to touch anyone else in a different clan, especially when meeting upon a border. She shifted so his paw dropped of her frame. Taking his cue- she'd heard him sit down- she also sat, keeping herself more stoic. She was curious, sure, but she wouldn't show it. "Oh yeah, 'cause they'd totally let a blind cat go to a gathering," Marigold huffed, shaking her head. Her tail twitched in frustration behind her; as an apprentice and even a young warrior, she'd beg each moon to be allowed to go to the gathering. Eventually she tired of the endless rejection and quite bothering, but that didn't mean that when each gathering came around, she wasn't still hoping to go. No, she'd always wish to go to a gathering, but she'd quit making a fool of herself by begging her leader or deputy to go. Eventually, she gave in to her curiosity and grudgingly returned the question. "And you? I'm guessing they don't let you go either?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:08 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Marigoldbriar winced when the tom's paw tapped her- he hadn't hurt her, but she hadn't been expecting him to touch her despite feeling the shifts in the air. It wasn't typical for another clan cat to touch anyone else in a different clan, especially when meeting upon a border. She shifted so his paw dropped of her frame. Taking his cue- she'd heard him sit down- she also sat, keeping herself more stoic. She was curious, sure, but she wouldn't show it. "Oh yeah, 'cause they'd totally let a blind cat go to a gathering," Marigold huffed, shaking her head. Her tail twitched in frustration behind her; as an apprentice and even a young warrior, she'd beg each moon to be allowed to go to the gathering. Eventually she tired of the endless rejection and quite bothering, but that didn't mean that when each gathering came around, she wasn't still hoping to go. No, she'd always wish to go to a gathering, but she'd quit making a fool of herself by begging her leader or deputy to go. Eventually, she gave in to her curiosity and grudgingly returned the question. "And you? I'm guessing they don't let you go either?"
{The sneeze is like when like dad's sneeze and it's just so loooud xD}
The tom shook his head, hoping she would catch the switch of currents but also said, "No. Although, I do not wish to. Yet I do feel like we need a place. We have a right to know things, by not listening to gossip." He shifted again as his paw hit the ground and the sound of crunching leaves made him make a face of disgust. His hearing was too sensitive and he would always get frustrated when others purposely made noise to offend him. As the thrill of birdsong, the tom purred softly and said, "Hush. Listen." His head tipped and the brown tom laid down completely. This was a border skirmish yet, the male was comfortable already. Likely do with her being blind too, and if either of them would attack each other it would be heard or felt before it happened. And why would you hurt the only other who understood your pain, your difference and your gifts? It wouldn't make any logically sense. His fluffy tail accidentally strayed too close to his nose and the tom let out a far too loud sneeze and he frowned, sad that now the bird song was gone. It was one of his few pleasures, to listen to song without having to eat it. He softly pulled forward the mouse that he had forgotten laid by roots in the tree they met nearby.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:48 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{The sneeze is like when like dad's sneeze and it's just so loooud xD}
The tom shook his head, hoping she would catch the switch of currents but also said, "No. Although, I do not wish to. Yet I do feel like we need a place. We have a right to know things, by not listening to gossip." He shifted again as his paw hit the ground and the sound of crunching leaves made him make a face of disgust. His hearing was too sensitive and he would always get frustrated when others purposely made noise to offend him. As the thrill of birdsong, the tom purred softly and said, "Hush. Listen." His head tipped and the brown tom laid down completely. This was a border skirmish yet, the male was comfortable already. Likely do with her being blind too, and if either of them would attack each other it would be heard or felt before it happened. And why would you hurt the only other who understood your pain, your difference and your gifts? It wouldn't make any logically sense. His fluffy tail accidentally strayed too close to his nose and the tom let out a far too loud sneeze and he frowned, sad that now the bird song was gone. It was one of his few pleasures, to listen to song without having to eat it. He softly pulled forward the mouse that he had forgotten laid by roots in the tree they met nearby.
"I agree on needing our on space." Marigold would've loved the opportunity to meet other blind cats, to know they go through the same struggles she had to. Of course, she always assumed it was- and meeting this Thunderclan tom was proving her assumptions correct- but she would've loved a chance to listen to others like her, hear their own stories and share her own even. She'd like to ask this tom so many questions buzzing in her head, but she refused to start the inquiry. This was not a gathering- it was a meeting among the border between two clans, two rivals. She couldn't allow herself to relax simply because this tom was blind like her, though she was finding it hard to keep herself alert, instinctively feeling at ease with this feline. At the Thunderclanner's comment on the birdsong, she tilted her head back as if looking up- not that either of them would be able to see it. Marigoldbriar was simply accustomed to moving her head to mimic sight, finding it made seeing cats more at ease in her company. "I don't need quiet to pick out sounds. You of all cats should know how that is," she remarked, though fell quiet after. His sneeze caused her to jump, the sudden sound startling her. She settled back down without a word, slightly embarrassed at being caught off guard. The scent of prey caused her to perk up. She hadn't eaten in a while, though she knew this meal would not be shared. It was Thunderclan's prey, after all, not Windclan's. "You catch that?" She new the simply joy and accomplishment that came with making a catch. Being blind added an extra factor to complicate hunting, so a successful hunt was more reason to celebrate than would be for a seeing cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|