Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
One last mention @Abyssopelagic

@SuspiciousMindz

So it seemed that Honeybite had decided not to show up. That was their problem, and Froststorm was not making it his. He had waited plenty, so no guilt. Turning to the 'bite that did show up, he nodded a signal to start hunting.

He chose a direction that suited the wind, and started hunting. Passing through a bush, he startled a group of grass hoppers, or locusts, or jumpers as he had head them called. He didn't know the difference between any of them. What he did know was that lizards ate them, so there might be some nearby. He waited patiently, and sure enough, a less-than-silent lizard came by, hoping for a chance of a full belly. The marbled warrior pounced and caught the reptile's scaly back under his paws. He delivered a quick nip to the back of its neck, and that hunt was concluded.

(Sorry for delay)

Hawkbite followed after the warrior, his pawsteps were light and he didn't talk, just wanting to get this patrol over with. The tabby watched the other stalk off before going about his is own direction.

It was a few minutes, but once Hawkbite had caught a wiff of a frog nearby, he stealthily stalked after the creature as it attempted to hop away. Once in a good area to pounce, he did, and snatched the frog up in his jaws.

He then glanced around, seeing if the other was still hunting. If they were, he'd try to catch one more item.

[+1 frog]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 24th, 2023, 09:54 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Deerpaw-*
100/100
he/they | 7moons | Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Nodding to Elmshadow as he's shown the borage, Deerpaw picks a few of the leaves, making sure to remember where it was found as well as the shape of it so they wouldn't have this trouble should they be asked to gather some again. Carefully, he gnaws at the stem where the leaves attach and picks of a few of them, trying not to crush them too terrible bad.

Leaves at his paws, Deerpaw looks to Elmshadow and Cobwebpaw again before asking slightly timidly, a little intimidated by the medicine cat he's never had the chance to interact with before, "is there anything else that you need around here? Or, maybe I should grab some more borage? I think I can carry something else, maybe..." and once again, he asks too many questions all at once, only realizing afterward that perhaps it was annoying and a little insolent. So they shrink back slightly, afraid they may be scolded.
[ +4 borage leaves ]

[ elm - @Pitou || cobweb - @soldier ]
[ sorry for the late reply TvT ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 26th, 2023, 04:08 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

(Sorry for delay)

Hawkbite followed after the warrior, his pawsteps were light and he didn't talk, just wanting to get this patrol over with. The tabby watched the other stalk off before going about his is own direction.

It was a few minutes, but once Hawkbite had caught a wiff of a frog nearby, he stealthily stalked after the creature as it attempted to hop away. Once in a good area to pounce, he did, and snatched the frog up in his jaws.

He then glanced around, seeing if the other was still hunting. If they were, he'd try to catch one more item.

[+1 frog]
Froststorm put his lizard to the side and started looking for more to catch. Into his inventory went a songbird, that was scavenging under the leaves, and a mouse that hadn't really been doing anything. The marbled grey-and-brown warrior turned back with his three catches and looked for Hawkbite, treading softly so that he might not disturb a hunt, if that is what he was doing.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 26th, 2023, 08:12 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

Within the time between catching the frog and Froststorm approaching, Hawkbite had managed to track down and take out a vole. It was a simple catch, the creature was practically begging to be caught.

The Enforcer had turned in time to catch sight of Froststorm, quickly scooping up his two catches and giving the warrior a nod indicating he was ready to go back. He was ready to head back and get it reported. He was ready for a nap. Between the patrol and having done his apprentice's assessment, he was exhausted.

@MockingRabbit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 27th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@soldier @FrostyGalaxy [A tad late. But I'll take care of depositing everything into the herb storage so there's no need for Deerpaw or Cobwebpaw to do anything else ^^]

The medicine cat returned to the two apprentices. Cobwebpaw had a good collection of the yellow bells and Deerpaw had done well in the borage. His attention turned again to Deerpaw as the apprentice began rapid firing questions. He shook his head slowly, letting the questions register for a moment, then he meowed, "No, that is quite alright, you've done well. Even if you can carry more, the four you've got is plenty for now. There is reason to not always collect as much as you can carry. If you pick too much now then it will die off and not be preserved to collect again later when it is needed again. As it is, the borage is left to grow again so we know exactly where to come for more when we've used what's in our stores." He turned to prepare heading back towards camp and meowed more broadly, "You've both done well. We can head back into camp now."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 16th, 2023, 02:31 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Active | Beefed Up (T2)

Like a shadow, Darkfall swept through Mourning Ruins. Wow, it had been a considerable amount of time since anyone had last been here it seemed, he'd have to swing by more often as their scent markers had long grown stale. Keeping an eye out for any trespassers, the dark-furred tabby left his scent within the limits of the area before heading to the next location.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 16th, 2023 at 04:06 AM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 03:52 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Gentlebloom had been sitting around waiting for a while for her second patrolmate, Thornflare. When he didn't show up, she rolled her eyes and motioned for Tigerfang to follow her out. She walked, not caring whether Tigerfang came or not. When she came, she searched the area for the herbs the medicine cat mentioned, finding 1 celandine and 2 boneset.

@NeonScribblez @BloodyRaven - neon hasnt replied so lets just continue. And we're kind of in a rush because theyre due in 3 days. btw neon u can still reply. [IF YOU TAKE OVER 36 HOURS, I WILL NOT WAIT]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 16th, 2023, 05:29 PM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Tigerfang was annoyed Thornflare wasn't present, but honestly didn't care at that point. He picked up 2 celandines and a boneset.

@spooky sleek. @NeonScribblez

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 20th, 2023, 10:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenfire

The molly padded into the stretch of territory, eyeing the ruined Twoleg structure and deciding to make her way over and try her luck. Surely some prey would be taking shelter here, no? The sleek tabby parted her jaws to try and taste the air, tail lashing with impatience until at last she caught the scent of a shrew. Sinking into a crouch, the lithe molly crept forward and reached out with a paw, slamming her single white paw down on it and then propelling herself forward, killing the little rodent with a quick bite to the neck. Not long after, she located a decent sized squirrel- a strange find for this place, but she didn't think twice about it, and caught it without difficulty. She decided to gather her catches and head home, not wanting to be late for her first patrol back.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 22nd, 2023, 03:15 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
26 moons old | she/her

Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Primal Instincts, Beefed Up

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade had decided that she needed to know this territory better, if she was to fit really in Shadowclan like any other cat.
There was so much to learn, but she was glad she had chosen to come here; this forest reminded her of her old home. A sense of deep nostalgia suddenly hit her and she saw again the fire that had destroyed everything, including her brother's life.
And even thought her chest felt now tight as if she was still running in the smoke, no tears would drip from her eyes. What was the last time I cried, again? She couldn't remember. Because she hadn't cried after Tigersun had died, crushed by the force of a huge tree in the fire.

This place was so weird.
Lynxshade had never seen twolegs, let alone places built by them. Was Shadowclan accustomed to having them around their territory? Weren't they dangerous predators? Those were the stories she'd been used to hear as a kit.
No matter how much she tried to figure out what this odd building was for; it had such a strange shape and it, too, brought signs of a terrible fire attack on itself.
We are so much alike, me and you.

This was an opportunity to show that she was a good benefit to her new clan, so she took her eyes off the weird twoleg thing and decided to hunt for some time. It was good anyway to have an afternoon for her alone, after being surrounded by so many stranger cats. I sleep with them, eat with them. But they are so different from what I'd imagined.
She dodged an ant's nest and walked more, keeping her ears perked for any sound around her. Suddenly something moved just above: it was a squirrel, trying to get some seeds from the branches of the tree it was climbing so neatly. Not a problem.

Lynxshade sneaked stealthily around the trunk and decided to climb another tree, more distant so that the squirrel wouldn't hear her claws scraping the bark. It felt soft, though, under her paws, so it didn't really make any sound as she made her way up there. She waited a little bit, hoping that the squirrel would change branch and get distracted.
Slowly, she balanced too on a branch and sneaked toward it. When she came closer, the squirrel noticed it too late and tried to climb higher as soon as possible; but Lynxshade intercepted and bounced on it before it could get away.
She got down slowly, carefully, just in the same way she'd gotten up.

She had already her mouth full, so she decided to come back with the squirrel and call it a day.
She didn't want to mourn any longer her old home.

closed

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice