Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Roleplaying Information

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:14 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by flowsie
Today 07:14 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 07:13 PM
Hunting Basics [p]
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:12 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:10 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 02:25 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Resources

@occultation yes, the twoleg den is what i meant! i just didn't know the details of where they were heading ^^ but thank you

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 27th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:50 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

~ Outsider Joining Form ~

Name: Conch
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes, a kit.
Reason for Joining: I was told that this plot had been accepted beforehand, so I have a feeling it had probably been explained to you at some point or another! ^^ To summarize it up, Conch and his sister were amazed by what they heard about RiverClan/Clan-Life, but more importantly in this case, they were interested in their older brother, Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes), who currently lives in RiverClan. Their strong desire to meet, get to know, and be loved by Seabreeze reels them into their interest in RiverClan.
Brief description of the plot: This plot was explained to me by Dolomedes, so I hope I don’t end up missing anything important. Overall, they arrive at the border, and if their joining request in approved, then the little siblings of Seabreeze would get swiped up by Fadingsun and taken into RiverClan. Unfortunately for Seabreeze’s siblings, Seabreeze ends up truly upsetting them by avoiding both of them and closing himself off from them. This is the general plot, explained briefly.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Beachkit
Mention Me: ( @occultation @taillow )

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old May 28th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

I need a plot that's a little more substantial to approve this! Would you be open to Jessica/Blackstorm seeing a few RiverClan cats fighting the fox and joining in? That would be enough to get this approved, but feel free to come up with something else as well!

Fading's pretty lax when it comes to kids joining the Clan, especially ones as young as this, so there shouldn't be any reason for him to turn her away! I'm assuming this is referring to the abandoned Twoleg den that RC will be fleeing to? If not, please correct me! Either way, this is accepted since you already got approval from tal in the server!
Yup that would be great!

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 29th, 2024, 02:22 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Reason for Joining: I was told that this plot had been accepted beforehand, so I have a feeling it had probably been explained to you at some point or another! ^^ To summarize it up, Conch and his sister were amazed by what they heard about RiverClan/Clan-Life, but more importantly in this case, they were interested in their older brother, Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes), who currently lives in RiverClan. Their strong desire to meet, get to know, and be loved by Seabreeze reels them into their interest in RiverClan.
Brief description of the plot: This plot was explained to me by Dolomedes, so I hope I don’t end up missing anything important. Overall, they arrive at the border, and if their joining request in approved, then the little siblings of Seabreeze would get swiped up by Fadingsun and taken into RiverClan. Unfortunately for Seabreeze’s siblings, Seabreeze ends up truly upsetting them by avoiding both of them and closing himself off from them. This is the general plot, explained briefly.

Name: Sorrel
Is your character a kit or expecting Queen? Yes, a kit.
Reason for joining: Plot is accepted? Basically what weekend said. Summary: Conch (@/Weekend-Wondering) and Sorrel were amazed by the idea of clan life and wanted to meet Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes), they older brother. They journeyed to RC and were found by Fadingsun, and were taken in. Seab despises them, but the kits stay in RC despite that. (Hope I didn’t miss anything!)
Rank Request: kit
New name: Sorrelkit

Mentions: @occultation @taillow

Last edited by constellation; May 29th, 2024 at 02:23 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:42 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post

Name: Sorrel
Is your character a kit or expecting Queen? Yes, a kit.
Reason for joining: Plot is accepted? Basically what weekend said. Summary: Conch (@/Weekend-Wondering) and Sorrel were amazed by the idea of clan life and wanted to meet Seabreeze (@/Dolomedes), they older brother. They journeyed to RC and were found by Fadingsun, and were taken in. Seab despises them, but the kits stay in RC despite that. (Hope I didn’t miss anything!)
Rank Request: kit
New name: Sorrelkit

Mentions: @occultation @taillow
i believe this has already been approved by occult - you guys are welcome to post a starter in riverclan outsider joining and mention either myself or @/occultation!

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 2nd, 2024, 06:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

OUTSIDER FORM
NAME: Nameless(quite literally her name)
IS YOUR CHARACTER A KIT OR EXPECTING QUEEN: No
REASON FOR JOINING: She woke up and this was the closest territory, and she wishes to join cats.(also she is injured so that is also probably a reason)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PLOT: Okay so this little kitty cat woke up with no memory and pretty battered, with a broken jaw and scar all the way from her eye down to said jaw.
(She was in a storm, got beat up, had a concussion, and poof goes the memory)
She was born into a now disbanded rogue group(it was very small and farther away from the clans) that her mother led and it only disbanded when the storm hit, and she left, and boom, no more memories(I can post link to plot finder if you want, it has more details) Only thing she remembers is her name, which is Nameless.
Her father(Rowanmane) is one of the ones who could possibly be there when finding her(?)
RANK REQUEST:Due to lack of memory, would definitely start off as an apprentice, even if she is 13 moons old.
NEW NAME REQUEST:Raccoonsun
MENTIONS:
@occultation - @starry - @taillow

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; June 2nd, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 09:50 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post
OUTSIDER FORM
NAME: Nameless(quite literally her name)
IS YOUR CHARACTER A KIT OR EXPECTING QUEEN: No
REASON FOR JOINING: She woke up and this was the closest territory, and she wishes to join cats.(also she is injured so that is also probably a reason)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PLOT: Okay so this little kitty cat woke up with no memory and pretty battered, with a broken jaw and scar all the way from her eye down to said jaw.
(She was in a storm, got beat up, had a concussion, and poof goes the memory)
She was born into a now disbanded rogue group(it was very small and farther away from the clans) that her mother led and it only disbanded when the storm hit, and she left, and boom, no more memories(I can post link to plot finder if you want, it has more details) Only thing she remembers is her name, which is Nameless.
Her father(Rowanmane) is one of the ones who could possibly be there when finding her(?)
RANK REQUEST:Due to lack of memory, would definitely start off as an apprentice, even if she is 13 moons old.
NEW NAME REQUEST:Raccoonsun
MENTIONS:
@occultation - @starry - @taillow

Accepted! Go ahead and post a starter in the RC joining thread and tag either myself, taillow, or starry!
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 10:07 PM
The silliest of sillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Accepted! Go ahead and post a starter in the RC joining thread and tag either myself, taillow, or starry!
Okay thank you!

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:43 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Current Name: Dogpaw
New Name: Rampaw
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/they
Reason for Name Change: Well, he's pretty nervous that there will be name confusion with his name and wants to stand out. Plus, being called Dogpaw just reminds him of how soft and shy he used to be and wants to become something more fierce.
*these will need to be requested in character!
Mention: ( @occultation )
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:31 AM
The silliest of sillies

@occultation
My bad but Caveclaw's description is slightly incorrect, she has blue eyes, not yellow(sry!)

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: