Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM

Old May 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(maybe if you read the first few posts of the rp you can get an idea. What happens is that everyone--as humans in the real world--gets sucked into a portal and wakes up in the wooded area that so happens to be the territory of a clan; Blazeclan.)

@Brambleflight
"Well, you should probably go put you prey on the fresh-kill pile before you forge about it," Rivergold mewed. that doesn't mean I don't want to listen too, she thought to herself, angling her ears towards the Leader's heated words.
Oh.
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
@Brambleflight
"Well, you should probably go put you prey on the fresh-kill pile before you forget about it," Rivergold mewed. that doesn't mean I don't want to listen too, she thought to herself, angling her ears towards the Leader's heated words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
( @Rivergold )
Berrypaw didn't pay attention to her surroundings, instead she thought of the satisfaction of when she would punch that rando cat in the face. Or claw him in the face, in her current state. "Hmm, yes, alright." The she-cat murmured, not really paying attention to what she as agreeing to.
Bramblepaw noticed Berrypaw obviously wanting to hit the tom and sighed. "Again? Pretty much every time someone is a jerk to me, you want to hit him (or her)," she said. She turned to Rivergold and replied, "I didn't forget!" with amusement, picking up her squirrels and heading to the camp. "Come on!" she called, voice muffled by the squirrels.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; May 9th, 2017 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Fixed the broken code
Old May 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
She's gonna be a warrior so are any of those? ...I want her to have a crush and I'd make one for her if I didn't like roping both sides of a relationship. ...I could make a Tom for one of your open females if you like?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(Only Foxbite XD But I have an idea.)
Quote:
Yes?)
Quote:
(Blazestar will reveal it.)
(....Bramble?)
Holding back an amused smile, Rivergold followed the apprentice.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
(....Bramble?)
Holding back an amused smile, Rivergold followed the apprentice.
(Don't worry. The battle is beginning, and I can finally reveal the plot points :3)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
(Don't worry. The battle is beginning, and I can finally reveal the plot points :3)
(I WANT MY CHARRIE TO HAVE ROMANCE!!!)

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
"A cat was trying to steal my prey. He's faster than I am, but he can't climb," Bramblepaw explained, sitting up. (BTW her squirrels are right next to her.)

(Sometimes that happens)
Nina entered at the same time as a certain black tom, who started looking around.
Firefang noticed them and asked, "More rogues? Interesting..."
Blazestar noticed the black tom and snarled, "YOU?! I thought I told you and your prey-stealing buddies not to ever come back here!"
The tom just sat there, before meowing, "I think you made a mistake. I wasn't the leader, they weren't my buddies, and I didn't want to be with them. The forced me to. They said the only cost to be free was my life."
"Then why are you with this cat? And what do you mean by wasn't, weren't, and didn't? They didn't all get killed, because why would you be here?" Blazestar questioned, lashing his tail.
"She came in the same time by coincidence only, and after Storm died, we disbanded," The tom replied.
"So? Why are you here now?" Blazestar asked.
"Prey's been really hard to catch lately for me, so if I learned how to hunt, I could rely on myself, without going back to my old ways," The tom replied.
"I'm assuming this means you want to join the Clan?" Blazestar asked.
"Yes, Blazestar," The tom confirmed. "Oh yeah, and I think this cat wants to join, too," He added, pointing with his tail at Nina.
Turning to Nina, Blazestar asked, "Is this true?" His tail stopped lashing, but it was twitching playfully for Firefang to play with, since neither tom had any family left.
(@Flameleaf >.< post plzzz)

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Ahh! I'm sorry!)

Nina nodded. "Yes, its true," She purred. "I would like to join," Nina paused, shifting her paws. "That is, if you would allow me to..."

Character Site

Old May 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Ahh! I'm sorry!)

Nina nodded. "Yes, its true," She purred. "I would like to join," Nina paused, shifting her paws. "That is, if you would allow me to..."
Blazestar dipped his head before turning to the tom. "Just remember, Shadow. If you ever step out of line... You know what will happen next," he said, padding to the Meeting Rock. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting!"
The cats sat around the Meeting Rock. Tinypaw sat next to Blackbreeze. Softlily sat just outside the medicine den. Thrushpelt coughed loudly in the medicine den. Crystalpaw sighed. Icebite and Foxbite sat next to each other, talking about something. Lilytuft watched the Clan from the nursery, belly swollen with kits. Firefang sat alone, tail swishing. Shadow, the tom, sat at the edge of camp.
(@Turtlestrike @Skitty_Kitty)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(@No One's Beeswax @Rivergold)
Bramblepaw was about 7 tail-lengths from the camp when the yowling stopped. She stopped, confused. Before she could ask why it stopped, Blazestar called the meeting. "Hurry! We shouldn't be late!" she called to Rivergold and Berrypaw, racing to the camp.

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Rivergold picked up her pace, trotting alongside Bramblepaw. She blinked at the unfamiliar tom as she padded by him, and the she-cat in the center of camp. "Kitties or kiddies?" she mused to herself.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Nina grinned. Its just like the books! She thought, padding over to the rock. Nina sat down, her tail flicking and her eyes bright. I wonder what I will be called...

Character Site