Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:48 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 01:14 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

(XD meat shield)
Calixto nodded. "Alright, no fighting, I swear." He replied solemnly, "As long as I get to come with." He too was disappointed in the 'no fighting' rule, but figured he could get over it if he got to actually do something new. He liked the idea of getting to explore he Clans, after his entire life he had been instructed not to go there. He listened to Storm and Rook converse and nodded with the plan. No fighting unless absolutely necessary. he repeated to himself. The worst thing that would happen for him would be to get sent back here.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:40 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

(ok so what actually happened to renn? i'm so flipping confused.)

Last edited by Caligo Everton; December 1st, 2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:54 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
(ok so what actually happened to renn? i'm so flipping confused.)

His RPer has been inactive for a month without any prior notification of the absence, so he's been removed from his position.]]

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!

Last edited by vos; December 1st, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:57 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
His RP has been inactive for a month without any prior notification of the absence, so he's been removed from his position.]]
(oh... fuuuun. who will be appointed as new commander and co commander?)
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:52 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Storm gave a nod to this. He was excited to start, hoping he'd get to go to Riverclan - which was his whole incentive to go on this little 'inspection'. He wondered what Mist would look like. If she would have grown up since the last time they'd seen each other. Wondered what her name was, if it would be strong like her. Wondering if she had even changed at all since the floods had separated them. He hoped that Fallow was now out of the picture - maybe even killed by the flood, if Storm was lucky - that way maybe Mist would realize that he was the only one for her.

But that was all if she was still alive and in the clans.

There was a chance that she had been killed in the flood, or maybe swept away similar to him and had just never returned. If that was the case, than he would maybe even consider going out searching for her. The Syndicate wouldn't need him too much, so he'd have the time to do so.

His dark tail lashed as Rook repeated how they weren't going out for a fight. We get it, all pointless work and not fun - no need to keep up the reminder about it, he thought, getting impatient. His thoughts drifted from Mist and instead towards the idea of what were the chances that the clans would start a fight, even if they threatened their own clanmates.

He still hoped for a fight.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 1st, 2016, 04:01 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Shale's body trembled with excitement, and his head was held out high. Oh, he was going on a mission with all of these cats; the ones that were brave enough to speak up and willing to meet their bitter enemies! The tom's mood was greatly improved by this point, which was saying quite a lot. Shale wasn't an easy-to-please tom, and he was generally quite sulky towards the general public- but now things were different. His body seemed to radiate happiness from all corners of his body, and the 'no fighting' rule hardly seemed to damper it.

The black-pelted tom never saw the clans before. He'd heard of them, and knew that they were better off dead than alive, but didn't fully understand their structure. But what did that matter? Enemies were enemies, no matter what, and the journey to the clans would help prove it.
What he wanted now was for the meeting to end. The tom swore that if any more cats joined, the whole Syndicate might as well pack up their belongings and start a stampede towards the four clans.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; December 1st, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 04:44 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Augustus discovered excitement crawling along his pelt which made his thin fur rise, reaching towards the sky. He still sat, silently, to the side as he thought over their plan. He did have a few questions, but he figured Rook would find them to be idiotic. Who cares what Rook thinks, He thought with a surge of confidence. ``Shall we discuss who goes where when we get there? Will each group have a leader?`` The thought of leading several cats into unknown territory both excited and scared him, shooting an amazing thrill throughout his body. He visibly shivered at the abrupt burst of emotion. Augustus silent wondered if he should question Rook about the plan. He did notice a few flaws among them, but he came to the conclusion that everything would be okay.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lucifren nodded towards Rook's suggestion, nudging Hamlet towards the group kindly. It's for the best- maybe Renn will come back someday, and I'll be here at camp, waiting for him. It wasn't much to hope for, but it was all that the tabby had at the moment, and it would have to do for now as groups were suddenly being sent into the clans- it was sort of a mess, but they believed that some day, change would come. I haven't even seen Onyx, Lynx, or Salem around too recently, either- am I the only one of us left? Shaking their head, the guard's eyes were slightly prideful as Hamlet was chosen for the patrols.

Looking back towards Lucifren for a few seconds, Hamlet then disappeared into the mess which was the debate- "We're already low on both herbs and healers already- fighting isn't good for us right now." He exclaimed, eyes widening with a fear that they could be attacked by the clan cats on this journey- but that's exactly why he'd been picked. If they did get hurt, the young healer might be their only hope, considering he didn't think any other healers would join the patrol as well. It was their haven, a patrol of fighters leaving the area- they were the ones who did the most teasing towards those who worked with herbs, and it might be why there are so little of them left, because everybody else changes ranks, or leaves in the middle of the night, undetected. "...Wait!" He exclaimed, his gaze lighting up as a sudden thought sprang to the cat's mind. "There are probably herbs in clan territories we don't know about- do they have cats who work with medicine, too? We could try and talk to them undercover, figure more about how to use them and where to look!"
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Bones the striking white she cat slipped carefully out of the healers den. Her fur shone out basing the dark hue of the day. Her muscular shoulders flexed with each stride, her claws raked the sand with each passing step. Her paws dragging limply through the dust that covered the clearing seemed weighted. Her striking blue eyes faded like blue pools under the shade of a alder tree. Her chest sunk between her shoulder blades with horse breath she heaved a sigh.

Lately with the disappearance of the leader renn, chaos had been wrecking havoc upon the syndicate. The disorder of things was starting to get on her nerves, which resulted in her grumpy outbreaks. Taking another handful of strides the she cat made her way across the clearing. With no order there is no loyalty and wih no loyalty there is no syndicate and with no syndicate... They were a bunch of snarling maniacs.

All glum and sorry for herself bones lazily swept her gaze across the clearing, from one end to another. She swallowed hard and gave her whiskers a twitch. "These cats couldn't survive a winter" she murmured to herself. Perhaps without no leader no patrols will be sent out therefor no prey will be caught. Which meant they would surely starve. Excellent. If someone is not appointed soon she must branch off, maybe take some of her friends with her. Start another syndicate, some place warmer.

Bones grew bored with her own thoughts and tried to distract herself, sweeping her gaze from the exit she swivelled her cranium to catch the last bit of luciferns idea. Her ears twitched and for a second has remained standing with her tail lowered and her neck cranned. An interest dawned in the she cat and she tunred her body redirecting the objective. She was intrigued. Nothing interesting had lately happened except the disappearance of the leader, which was growing old. And quite honestly to repetitive for her taste.

Trotting toward the group of cats she held her head higher and swept her gaze across the cats assembled dead center of the clearing. But before she reached hem she took a second to think about it. She didn't want to look to desperate for attention taht she would just walk over there and demand to know what's going on. She slowed her pace and veered away from them.

She would listen in. Secretly. Not that it was really a secret now but it seemed a tad more fun to be listening in secret rather then discussing. Besides she would turn to conversation into a screaming fest. Adding in un needed input, going after someone and doubting the idea. That's how she liked it. Complete chaotic screaming instead of settling down to talk.
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
"Do you think they're in any position to chase us away after being ravaged by a fire?" Rook bites out, returning his gaze to the other tom. "If we don't move now, when will we? An opportunity should be seized when one opens up to us, for we'll not know when we'll find another like it."

"No one's forcing you to come along," he cants his head. "But you're curious, aren't you? That's why you've come to speak to me."

Finn growled and lowered his head. He didn't like how this cat knew what he was thinking, it was odd, like having somebody reading you, gazing more deeply than most. A shiver of icy claws tickled his spine and he pulled back his ears to respond, "You say I have a choice, but it's a leaderless swamp or territories owned by our now weakened enemies. It sounds to me as though common sense in the only sense someone would need to have in order to make a decision."

Finneous smiled and nodded to the larger tomcat. The future seemed brighter in Clan territory, and that inspired him.