Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:05 AM

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:36 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootstar

"Featherkit, I have to finish up here but do you see that den over there?" he asked, pointing to the nursery with his tail, "That's the nursery. If you head over there, one of the queens can help you get set up."

He turned back to Smallwater, "I hope you know that this isn't going to be easy. If I find that you're not pulling your weight - we will have a problem. Am I understood?"

[ @Warriorfan09 @feather lily I know you've already applied feather so you're free to start rping them in the clan ]

- - - - -

"That kind of curiosity? It'll get you killed one day. There were plenty of other, safer ways to go about this that, at the very least, involved getting permission for this expedition." He huffed.

"This is not just a matter of - 'you messed up so you get a lecture and are welcomed back'. It's a severe lack of foresight. How can I expect you to look out for your clanmates when you can't even pause to think about your own wellbeing?"

"Until further notice, you will be Lizardpaw. You will not be allowed out of camp without the company of a warrior. I'll find someone to be your chaperone later. Go find yourself a nest - you're dismissed." Letting out an exasperated sigh, Sootstar turned and left without another word.

[ @Shadeleaf go ahead and apply her to the allegiances as an apprentice ]

- - - - -

"You fell in the river? Meaning - you were outside camp without a warrior, something you're not supposed to do, and not only did you make your way far enough out into the territory to get to the river at the border, you decided to get close enough to where you could fall in? Hm?"

Sootstar was, frankly, tired of this whole process. Joining after joining after joining. It felt like it was all he had time for recently, "Listen, I have no qualms with you coming back to the clan but I need to know that this won't happen again. How can you prove that to me?"

[ @kieryn ]

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Bored

@wnder (thank you, have a good day!)

"ok!" featherkit said and ran over to the nursery
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:51 AM

( @wnder , when will you be replying to my post, @gs29513 post, and @Panda1440 post? You can take your time, I’m just curious.)
Old January 6th, 2021, 07:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm was fine.

At first, Firehawk struggled with the validity of the statement - not because he thought Sootstar was being dishonest, but because the idea of Lionsta-- Lionstorm being fine and stepping down was unheard of to him.

And yet at the same time, it made sense. It was so like him to change his mind, to decide enough was enough with responsibility and go his own way. Firehawk let out a little strangled puff of air, trying to maintain his composure despite it rapidly breaking down.

No one had explained the situation to him prior to now, he had been trying to mentally prepare himself for the worst scenario and the good news flooded him with relief. Firehawk shook his head, breath haggard as he blinked away the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "That.. that would be lovely, thank you."

Oh, Firehawk's heart ached for the younger tom. He hadn't known Aspensky had disappeared but he recognized Sootfl-star must have been concerned for his father. "The only cat I've seen outside the Clan has been Kestrelflight," he knew that would do little to assuage the leader's worries but he wasn't going to be deceitful. "Your father is a strong warrior, Sootstar. Wherever he may be, I am certain he is fine, and that he will return home to you when he can." Gently, he reached with his tail to give Sootstar a pat on his shoulder.

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2021, 07:31 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

@wnder
¨yes, perfectly understood...¨ she tried to remember his name, it was something like....
¨Sootstar.¨
she Blinked, hoping beyond hope....
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old January 13th, 2021, 09:35 AM
here

Sootstar

Sootstar raised a brow, "In Lionstunnels? Thank you Splashleap, I think I can handle this myself. You're dismissed."

"What's your name, then?" he meowed, turning to face the loner, "And why do you want to join RiverClan?"

[ @Fierceclaw @gs29513 I've been informed Panda is no longer interested in having Acorn join ]
Old January 13th, 2021, 09:39 AM

( @wnder ok)
Fierceclaw turned to the cat. “My name was Fierce but I changed it to Fierceclaw. I want to join Riverclan because I like water and I need a clan for me to help.” Fierceclaw meowed. She realized after she had said it that she had a very pathetic reason. But no matter. She had said it and there was no taking it back.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; January 15th, 2021 at 08:14 AM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 08:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Padding a bit nervously up towards Sootstar, hoping that her sister was still by her side, Splashleap hoped that the leader would allow her sister to rejoin the clan. I found Wavepaw near the border. she mewed hurriedly, her words quick. She got attacked by something. She wasn't sure what the thing was, but it didn't really matter. At least she didn't think it did. It wasn't another cat as far as she knew. She just hoped that Wavepaw would be allowed to rejoin the clan. @wnder @~RooRoo~
Old January 16th, 2021, 09:51 AM
here

Sootstar

Sootstar waited patiently as they all gave their stories in turn, "So..."

"You got lost." he meowed flatly, referring to Eagleflower, "And the both of you were out of camp on your own, without the company of a warrior, something you are explicitly told not to do from the time you are kits." he continued, turning his attention to the pair of apprentices.

"Yes?" He did not wait for a response. "I could give you a lecture on irresponsibility but I don't want to waste my breath in the case that I do not end up allowing you back. For now, how do I know something like this won't happen again? All of you."

Old January 16th, 2021, 01:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@wnder

Petuniapaw couldn't help but feel her heart race faster, and faster as the other spoke of how they ended up getting lost too. Would she be let in, would they all be denied? Would Mister Sootstar find mercy for the others and not her? She had been gone the longest... There were to many possibilities for her to pinpoint one.
When Sootstar spoke she looked up in attention, however her ears soon swerved back in embarrassment. She should have known better. Should have payed attention to not do something she shouldn't have. "Yes..." She agreed with him, feeling so shameful. However, a little bit of hope lingered still. There was an if! Which meant she just had to convince him she'd never do this again. Could she promise twolegs won't catnap her again...? That she didn't know but Petuniapaw was going to try her hardest to not let that happen.
Swallowing hard, Petuniapaw would try and prepare herself to speak. Well, try to do so didn't mean she'd succeed. "Mister Sootstar, I don't know if my word is enough... but I promise I won't leave camp alone, ever again! Even if I get let back and get to become a warrior. I'll make sure to stay safe and stay where I am supposed to be. I don't want stolen by Twolegs again, I hated being away from RiverClan... its my home, where everyone I care about is." The ginger and off white molly took a breath, to calm her nerves. "RiverClan saved me, when Mister Fallenstar was leader he found me starving as a kit, and brought me here, where Sugarapple took care of me. She raised me, Mister Lionstar gave me mentors who taught me so much. He gave me Mister Miss Sassyfire who, who really taught me what it is to be a warrior. You made a group of cats that taught me how to swim. RiverClan is where my life is, it is where I want to be. And after all everyone has done for me I made a vow, to repay RiverClan and do everything I can for everyone in it." Petuniapaw explained, before glancing up once more her gaze a bit stronger. "So, Mister Sootstar. I know I was irresponsible, and reckless and shouldn't have gone to pick flowers on my own. I am sorry for that and I won't do it again! But please let me have another chance, I don't want to be away from RiverClan, I don't want taken away again." She almost plead, trying so hard to fight the tick emotion in her voice. She was going to blow it... Dipping her head she would squeeze her amber eyes shut. "Please give me another chance sir..." Petuniapaw would plead. She had so many memories here, everything fond she could remember was about RiverClan. Her friends, her mother, her adopted siblings, past mentors, cats she just looked up to. They were all in RiverClan. This was her home. Her life...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all