by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 1st, 2016, 02:13 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(Fog is pretty naive, so may not notice her flirting X3)

As a pretty molly made he way towards him, Fogstep perked up in hopes of a conversation. He gave her a friendly smile when she greeted him. "Morning," he replied in a happy tone. "How are you?" Fogstep wasn't the best at being polite since he was more of a relaxed cat who wasn't too well known on his manners and more of a playful apprentice than a warrior. Fogstep looked at Foxpelt for a moment though, and did figure that she was pretty. Kind of like Meadowsong, he innocently thought.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 1st, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(Fog is pretty naive, so may not notice her flirting X3)

As a pretty molly made he way towards him, Fogstep perked up in hopes of a conversation. He gave her a friendly smile when she greeted him. "Morning," he replied in a happy tone. "How are you?" Fogstep wasn't the best at being polite since he was more of a relaxed cat who wasn't too well known on his manners and more of a playful apprentice than a warrior. Fogstep looked at Foxpelt for a moment though, and did figure that she was pretty. Kind of like Meadowsong, he innocently thought.
(I bet xD)
Foxpelt smiled back, and sat down. "I suppose I'm doing well. My apprentice went missing." she said, her tone stoic. "Moonpaw said she'd meet my by the river four days ago and hasn't been seen since." she continued. "Anyways, what about you?" she asked,her tone going from stoic to slightly happy.
(I did this cause I was bored but eh: http://moonfangmoonymoon.deviantart....253A1478032190 )
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Summerpaw cocked her head to the side as she examined Brackenpaw. She wasn't quite sure what to think...not really, anyway. She could tell that he was beginning to become a little uncomfortable with her flirtatious manner and, not wanting to drive him away, she decided to stop. "I was thinking about going on a walk...would you like to join me?" She asked. Summerpaw wasn't the type to gradually drop hints...she generally said what she meant. She was hoping that he would agree...after all, it was much more fun to go out when you had someone with you. Otherwise it was way too easy to get bored, and Brackenpaw seemed like the type who would be a pleasureable companion. Besides, he had hung out with her this long- surely he wouldn't mind, right? That is, if I haven't already scared him by now, she thought with a frustrated snort. She knew she had the tendency to come off as way too flirtatious...but there wasn't much she could do about it. It was all she knew to mask her insecurities from coming through.

Last edited by lone; November 11th, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

(I bet xD)
Foxpelt smiled back, and sat down. "I suppose I'm doing well. My apprentice went missing." she said, her tone stoic. "Moonpaw said she'd meet my by the river four days ago and hasn't been seen since." she continued. "Anyways, what about you?" she asked,her tone going from stoic to slightly happy.
(I did this cause I was bored but eh: http://moonfangmoonymoon.deviantart....253A1478032190 )
Fogstep blinked in surprise at her story. "The same thing happened to me!" He exclaimed in shock. "Well, I mean, not the same thing," he mewed sheepishly. "But my apprentice went missing - it was like one day he was here, and the next he was just gone!" The grey and white warrior flattened his ears at this, missing Beetlepaw. Despite not knowing his apprentice all that well before his disappearance, he knew that he had been a passionate little cat - one to not back down from a fight and would stand up for anyone being bullied, and he was curious and friendly. He was an apprentice that Fogstep had been happy to have. "Oh, I'm sorry to here that too," he quickly added, and gave her an empathetic look, knowing somewhat about what she was going through. "But yeah, other than that I do suppose I'm doing good. I wish me and Stormblaze had more time to just talk, but he's busy with his apprentice," the young warrior was the kind to open up to basically anyone who was willing to talk to him, he was what you would call an open book. "But I hope that he likes Bleakpaw anyway," Fogstep gave one of his iconic goofy smiles at this last part though.

(that looks great, thanks! )

Old November 1st, 2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Fogstep blinked in surprise at her story. "The same thing happened to me!" He exclaimed in shock. "Well, I mean, not the same thing," he mewed sheepishly. "But my apprentice went missing - it was like one day he was here, and the next he was just gone!" The grey and white warrior flattened his ears at this, missing Beetlepaw. Despite not knowing his apprentice all that well before his disappearance, he knew that he had been a passionate little cat - one to not back down from a fight and would stand up for anyone being bullied, and he was curious and friendly. He was an apprentice that Fogstep had been happy to have. "Oh, I'm sorry to here that too," he quickly added, and gave her an empathetic look, knowing somewhat about what she was going through. "But yeah, other than that I do suppose I'm doing good. I wish me and Stormblaze had more time to just talk, but he's busy with his apprentice," the young warrior was the kind to open up to basically anyone who was willing to talk to him, he was what you would call an open book. "But I hope that he likes Bleakpaw anyway," Fogstep gave one of his iconic goofy smiles at this last part though.

(that looks great, thanks! )
Foxpelt gave a small giggle at his smile, and stood up. "Well, seems like apprentices are missing left and right. And Stormblaze... He's your father, right?" she asked. She shook out her fur and scanned the clearing, taking in the happiness that was showing through today. A happiness she thought would never end.
Old November 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM

The warrior's ears perked up as the molly asked if she was correct for assuming that Stormblaze was his father. He gave another wide smile at the thought of the older cat that happened to be his opposite. "Yeah, he's great! Of course, he is a grump and doesn't take much f a liking to other cats though there are a few that he likes," Fogstep mewed with some thought. "We've got a close relationship, we use to spend a lot of time together before we both got apprentices, but now he's always busy with Bleakpaw. But when Bleakpaw becomes a warrior then we'll spend more time together - he usually talks about his apprentices with me, especially when he's done mentoring them," the tom cheerfully claimed.

Old November 1st, 2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
The warrior's ears perked up as the molly asked if she was correct for assuming that Stormblaze was his father. He gave another wide smile at the thought of the older cat that happened to be his opposite. "Yeah, he's great! Of course, he is a grump and doesn't take much f a liking to other cats though there are a few that he likes," Fogstep mewed with some thought. "We've got a close relationship, we use to spend a lot of time together before we both got apprentices, but now he's always busy with Bleakpaw. But when Bleakpaw becomes a warrior then we'll spend more time together - he usually talks about his apprentices with me, especially when he's done mentoring them," the tom cheerfully claimed.
"I bet. He's had many apprentices." Foxpelt giggled. She flicked her tail, a bit of hyperness showing through her eyes. She loved to play, like her friend from ShadowClan. "Say, wanna hunt or something?" she asked
Old November 2nd, 2016, 02:40 AM

A quiet mewling could be heard just outside the camp.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:03 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@EliteHotDog lol) Reedpaw rolled to her other side so that she was upright. "You're very neat." She commented, watching Mudpaw organize feathers.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:53 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw sat in the clearing. She swiped her paw over her grey/black ears. Her eyes looked around for her friend. Or only friend Wildpaw, even though her was a little older then her. The 6 Moon apprentice gazed around more.