Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM

Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:55 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Sapphirekit smiled playfully. "No badger gets into my clan!" he growled playfully. With that, he tried to tackle the molly, but fell back with a small thud. He shook his head and gave is cute mad face again, and tried again, with the same affect. Moonfang giggled as she watched her son. He was truthfully her favorite, even though she loved all of them the same.
Abysslight chuckled as Sapphirekit tried to tackle her, though he failed every time. She stood and padded as close to the border as she dared go then sat down. "So, how's ththe prey running?" She asked, settling down into a more comfortable position. She stifled a yawn, for it'd been a long time since she'd slept. She'd been having sleeping problems for a long time, though it didn't affect her much, unless she'd been hunting all day.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:58 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Abysslight chuckled as Sapphirekit tried to tackle her, though he failed every time. She stood and padded as close to the border as she dared go then sat down. "So, how's ththe prey running?" She asked, settling down into a more comfortable position. She stifled a yawn, for it'd been a long time since she'd slept. She'd been having sleeping problems for a long time, though it didn't affect her much, unless she'd been hunting all day.
"As fast as it can go." replied Moonfang. Sapphirekit padded to his mother, smiling. "Hey, mama! Can I go to her camp and play with her?" he asked. Moonfang shook her head. "You can't son." she said plainly. "Why not?" he asked, tilting his head. "Because she's a RiverClan and you are a ShadowClan." she said. "But...We're both from clans... right?" He looked confused, and hit kitten blue eyes showed it greatly. Moonfang sighed. "Well, yes but we are, in a sense, enemies." she tried to explain, though even she didn't believe it. She thought all clan cats were equal and should all be on clan. That's what StarClan is. One big clan watching five fight.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:11 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"As fast as it can go." replied Moonfang. Sapphirekit padded to his mother, smiling. "Hey, mama! Can I go to her camp and play with her?" he asked. Moonfang shook her head. "You can't son." she said plainly. "Why not?" he asked, tilting his head. "Because she's a RiverClan and you are a ShadowClan." she said. "But...We're both from clans... right?" He looked confused, and hit kitten blue eyes showed it greatly. Moonfang sighed. "Well, yes but we are, in a sense, enemies." she tried to explain, though even she didn't believe it. She thought all clan cats were equal and should all be on clan. That's what StarClan is. One big clan watching five fight.
Abysslight sighed. "I wish, but most RiverClan cats aren't fond of ShadowClan, though I disagree. I think cats should be able to go to whichever Clan they wish. But alas, that is not how it is." She purred, regretfully, her eyes wide with sympathy for the young tom. "But rules are there are there for a reason, and we must respect that." Oh, and by respect it, I mean break it. she thought, thinking sadly of the loner she'd once wished to be mates with. It hadn't been that long ago actually, but she tried to push him out of her mind. He's gone now. she told herself firmly.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Abysslight sighed. "I wish, but most RiverClan cats aren't fond of ShadowClan, though I disagree. I think cats should be able to go to whichever Clan they wish. But alas, that is not how it is." She purred, regretfully, her eyes wide with sympathy for the young tom. "But rules are there are there for a reason, and we must respect that." Oh, and by respect it, I mean break it. she thought, thinking sadly of the loner she'd once wished to be mates with. It hadn't been that long ago actually, but she tried to push him out of her mind. He's gone now. she told herself firmly.
"I feel ya." Moonfang sighed, thinking of her sister. "My sister wishes there were no borders, but her reason is more different, and much more dangerous than mine." she sighed. Sapphirekit had his grump face again. "Darn borders and clans and stuff..." he grumbled. "Isn't StarClan one big clan? Why can't we be like that?" he asked. "And why can't loners be nice? And why are there rogues anyways?" his curiousness began to kick in as he rambled all of his questions.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"I feel ya." Moonfang sighed, thinking of her sister. "My sister wishes there were no borders, but her reason is more different, and much more dangerous than mine." she sighed. Sapphirekit had his grump face again. "Darn borders and clans and stuff..." he grumbled. "Isn't StarClan one big clan? Why can't we be like that?" he asked. "And why can't loners be nice? And why are there rogues anyways?" his curiousness began to kick in as he rambled all of his questions.
Abysslight tilted her head. "Yeah." She meowed. "The borders are important, though some more than others in my opinion." She told Sapphirekit. "If we e like StarClan, you know how some cats despise others, well, they could group together more, and it just wouldn't be as safe." She added, flicking her tail tip to and fro. "And loners aren't mean." Her thought wandered once more to her mate. "Rogues? They're just like loners, but they like to fight, or they were raised to dislike everybody." She scuffed her black paws in the dirt, feeling rather uncomfortable with all of Sapphirekit's questions. It was quite overwhelming to Abysslight.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Abysslight tilted her head. "Yeah." She meowed. "The borders are important, though some more than others in my opinion." She told Sapphirekit. "If we e like StarClan, you know how some cats despise others, well, they could group together more, and it just wouldn't be as safe." She added, flicking her tail tip to and fro. "And loners aren't mean." Her thought wandered once more to her mate. "Rogues? They're just like loners, but they like to fight, or they were raised to dislike everybody." She scuffed her black paws in the dirt, feeling rather uncomfortable with all of Sapphirekit's questions. It was quite overwhelming to Abysslight.
Sapphirekit had his grump face back. “But you are so nice… I don’t believe you are out enemy and… You should join ShadowClan!” he said happily. Moonfang shook her head in small sadness. Poor Sapphirekit, she thought. “It doesn’t work that way, son.” she said plainly. “Well, why not?! She seems so nice, I bet Blazingnight would let her!” he retorted. “Sapphirekit, there is more than meets the eye about our leader. You’d be surprised…” she sighed.

Last edited by monfang; November 3rd, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:27 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Sapphirekit had his grump face back. “But you are so nice… I don’t believe you are out enemy and… You should join ShadowClan!” he said happily. Moonfang shook her head in small sadness. Poor Sapphirekit, she thought. “It doesn’t work that way, son.” she said plainly. “Well, why not?! She seems so nice, I bet Blazingnight would let her!” he retorted. “Sapphirekit, there is more than meets the eye about our leader. You’d be surprised…” she sighed.
“I'm not your enemy, but I can't join ShadowClan. And I can't leave RiverClan.” She told Sapphirekit. Sure, she had no friends, nor kin in any Clan, but she couldn't leave. As she listened to them, an odd feeling washed over her, and she looked down. And of course, there's no way I can leave, not now. Abysslight sighed, and a blissful feeling of pure joy filled her heart as she realized what the odd feeling was. She blinked and looked back up. “Bucknight's no better.” she said, lashing her tail.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
“I'm not your enemy, but I can't join ShadowClan. And I can't leave RiverClan.” She told Sapphirekit. Sure, she had no friends, nor kin in any Clan, but she couldn't leave. As she listened to them, an odd feeling washed over her, and she looked down. And of course, there's no way I can leave, not now. Abysslight sighed, and a blissful feeling of pure joy filled her heart as she realized what the odd feeling was. She blinked and looked back up. “Bucknight's no better.” she said, lashing her tail.
"I know. He reminds me of someone, I just can't put my paw on it." she said. Sapphirekit yawned, and had a cute, sleepy look to him. Moonfang smiled down on him. "Looks like someone is tired." she said. "Nu-uh..." he said sleepily. "Well, even so, we have to head back." she said. "Aww, but mom!" Sapphirekit started. "No, 'but mom' me. Your dad is probably worried sick." she said. With another shot of his adorable mad face, he sighed. "Fiiiine... Hey, will you be here tomorrow?" he asked, smiling.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:46 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"I know. He reminds me of someone, I just can't put my paw on it." she said. Sapphirekit yawned, and had a cute, sleepy look to him. Moonfang smiled down on him. "Looks like someone is tired." she said. "Nu-uh..." he said sleepily. "Well, even so, we have to head back." she said. "Aww, but mom!" Sapphirekit started. "No, 'but mom' me. Your dad is probably worried sick." she said. With another shot of his adorable mad face, he sighed. "Fiiiine... Hey, will you be here tomorrow?" he asked, smiling.
She watched with amusement. Is it just me, or are kits rather stubborn? she thought happily, her eyes full of amusement and unvoiced laughter. "Yes. I'll be here tomorrow." She chuckled, stepping over the border and giving Sapphirekit a friendly flick over the ears before stepping back. "It was very nice to meet you both." She said, turning slightly, ready to head back.
Old November 4th, 2016, 06:37 AM

Quote:
She watched with amusement. Is it just me, or are kits rather stubborn? she thought happily, her eyes full of amusement and unvoiced laughter. "Yes. I'll be here tomorrow." She chuckled, stepping over the border and giving Sapphirekit a friendly flick over the ears before stepping back. "It was very nice to meet you both." She said, turning slightly, ready to head back.
Moonfang nodded with a slight chuckle. "Nice meeting you as well, Abysslight. I'm sure Sapphirekit will be up before dawn just to say hi again." she meowed, her eyes glinting with amusement as well. Moonfang nudged Sapphirekit along and padded up closer to the border. "And get some rest for those kits, hm?" she called, a kind smile across her maw. She dipped her head afterwards, and followed her son back to the ShadowClan camp.