Last post by ollie
Today 11:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"They're not the ones who have to know it, you two will be haunted by it for as long as they're alive," he sneered as the tom rolled away, giving a little relief to the pain he felt in his legs. Bleddyn spun to face him, fur bristling, "Little Chiaki knows exactly who I am," he gave the guard a sinister grin, knowing exactly what that touches. "I do recall her asking why Lilith doesn't love you, or why you guys lied to her. She's met me, Onyx, you cannot change who she saw in me that day," The russet and black tom left out big details about that day. How he defended the guard and his relationship. How he told that kit his mother did love Onyx, but how Lilith told lies about who Bleddyn really was. He was out to seem horrible, but Chiaki was the judge of that after that day. Bleddyn felt his paws leave the ground as his weight was thrown. Landing with a thud on the ground, he looked up at Onyx, willing him to bring death. "So kill me, Onyx, I want you to. I've done my deed, not even killing me would change the way things will shape up," he murmured the last part dreadfully. The truth could not be denied. The kits to the russet and black fighter were destined to head down a dark path. You could already see it in the way Caliginosity or Sparta acted.
"Leave Chiaki out of this! I can tell her the truth of her father. How he was a coward! A fool! How he never loved his sons or her! That's all you truly are, Bleddyn! A hateful, spiteful, murderous tom who wanted nothing to do with her! You manipulated her to hate us like you manipulated Lilith to like you. I swear you are the worst thing to come to the syndicate! Tell my sister hello for me when you reach the Dark Forest!" he snarled, and with a roar-like yowl, he lit his razor-sharp teeth sink into Bleddyn's neck.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak glared at the warrior. "Mouse-brain..." He mewed. His glaze met Moonfangs, "Are you okay? Here...um," He licked her wounds clean. "Sapphirestorm, could do better, were is he? And they kits, were are they!" He looked around, pressing closer to Moonfang. "You have to get back to them!" Why am I like this? I don't even know her kits! He led Moonfang near a tree, less battles were going on there. "Moonfang, are they alright? Should I get them?" He asked.
"Th-They're safe, outside in the territory..." she huffed, and looked up at Darkoak. She felt her heart race a bit as he licked her wounds, and nuzzled him.
"Thank you, Darkoak..." she mewed, looking at him.

Last edited by monfang; December 14th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
(Yeah, but she's still older than Burrpaw. He's only 7 moons)

"Maybe StarClan hid that knowledge for a reason!" He growled, ducking away from the warning strike. "But you'll never know if you side against them!" The apprentice lunged at her once she was standing again, claws unsheathed, aiming for her flank.

Frostedflight's ears were both torn, and he was knocked backwards by the blow. He slammed into the ground and rolled to his paws. "I never saw you as an enemy." He swiped at the large tom's muzzle. "You were intimidating, yes, but not an enemy!"
Jinxflare was knocked back down, but her hind legs kicked out furiously in attempt to block his incoming attack. Although she barely missed as his claws dug into her flank and she grunted in frustration. With swift movements, the young feline swiped upwards towards him, aiming for his face again. "Starclan doesn't exist in a world where evil thrives!" she yowled, giving the apprentice one hard blow.

"Intimidating is basically seeing an enemy!" he snarled "Because foxes are our enemies! he hissed through gritted teeth as a blow to his muzzle scored long scratches. Crimson welled on his white fur around his face and rage merely fueled him more. He lunged back at the warrior, claws outstretched, ready to bowl him over if it meant throwing this cat to the ground.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:13 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Th-They're safe, outside in the territory..." she huffed, and looked up at Darkoak. She felt her heart race a bit as he licked her wounds, and nuzzled him.
"Thank you, Darkoak..." she mewed, looking at him.
Darkoak blushed a bit, flicking his tail. "You need to go their to okay?" he looked around, he rapped his tail around Moonfang. "Is Sapphirestorm with them?" He asked. Darkoak's own wounds stung but he didn't bother to lick them.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

"Leave Chiaki out of this! I can tell her the truth of her father. How he was a coward! A fool! How he never loved his sons or her! That's all you truly are, Bleddyn! A hateful, spiteful, murderous tom who wanted nothing to do with her! You manipulated her to hate us like you manipulated Lilith to like you. I swear you are the worst thing to come to the syndicate! Tell my sister hello for me when you reach the Dark Forest!" he snarled, and with a roar-like yowl, he lit his razor-sharp teeth sink into Bleddyn's neck.
Bleddyn merely laughed at the tom's words knowing well that his daughter was smarter than the tales her 'parents' would feed her. His laugh was cut short as the tom sank his teeth into his throat. Bleddyn didn't struggle. He only took his death, knowing nothing would change fate. Slowly but surely, the gurgling noise that rose from his throat were cut short into stillness as a black cloud covered his view.
Bleddyn lay still forever.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak blushed a bit, flicking his tail. "You need to go their to okay?" he looked around, he rapped his tail around Moonfang. "Is Sapphirestorm with them?" He asked. Darkoak's own wounds stung but he didn't bother to lick them.
"I don't know where he is..." she mewed, and tried to stand. Her wounds were too painful.
"Darkoak, can you go to them... I don't want them alone, and I might not be able to get to them..." she mewed, cringing slightly in pain.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:19 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

"I don't know where he is..." she mewed, and tried to stand. Her wounds were too painful.
"Darkoak, can you go to them... I don't want them alone, and I might not be able to get to them..." she mewed, cringing slightly in pain.
Darkoak lifted her up, letting her lean on his shoulder. "Your going to them!" He slowly fought his way around. Moonfang was still next to him."Which way?" He asked.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Bleddyn merely laughed at the tom's words knowing well that his daughter was smarter than the tales her 'parents' would feed her. His laugh was cut short as the tom sank his teeth into his throat. Bleddyn didn't struggle. He only took his death, knowing nothing would change fate. Slowly but surely, the gurgling noise that rose from his throat were cut short into stillness as a black cloud covered his view.
Bleddyn lay still forever.
Onyx rose, blood lining his maw. He felt the anger in his head reach his heart. He considered Chiaki his own. He knew that she may never love him like he does her, but he knew that she wouldn't have to see him again, or yet use her. He clawed Bleddyn's shoulder twice, then walked away. He left the mark he always left on those whom he killed.
X marks the spot... he thought before leaping over a bush and disappearing into the territory.
Old December 14th, 2016, 07:24 PM

My Mood: Kingly

(I missed a bit of the battle <: )

Foxrain was achen and sore from fighting all the cats she could and her fur was a red-orange. Her claws ached attack after attack ("When will this end?") She stumbled at the edge of the clearing looking around her and taking a breathe before once again jumping in chaos of furs and scents.("For Shadowclan!")

(Im open btw :> )

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{open rp}
Brokenpaw bolted out of the apprentices den when he heard Blazingnight's call, the black and white apprenrice let out a small gasp when he saw a horde of cats begin to battle "W-what in the name of Starclan is going on?!" He questioned, then turned his dark blue orbs in the direction of his leader, wide with disbelief ' Did she just say...we don't need starclan?' he questioned himself. The young tom unseathed his claws and dug them into the ground, his black fur ruffled with anger "I've been looking ip to the wrong person...i'm such a mouse brain." He spat, anger and hatred pooled in his stomach as his blue gaze swept across the clearing of battling cats.
Brokenpaw scrunched his nose up in discust as he thought about the clanmates he called friends, and how they might've been on the opposite side this whole time. The black tom let out a hiss and clawed at the ground, his tail lashing back and fourth in anger "you can't just let go of your past, you can't just let go of who we are as a clan" he spat and lifted his chin, hi sdark blue eyes blazed with anger and sparkled with courage, the lean tom took his first step into battle and readied himself for the first blow.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread