Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:13 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 01:11 PM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 01:06 PM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by starry
Today 01:00 PM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2024, 07:54 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw squared their paws and lowered, then corrected upon The Tripod's instruction to hover above the ground just a liiiittle bit. Despite practicing a variant of this, the specific details of how to make it work rendered it slightly awkward as they fought to hold the crouch while remembering everything else.

Oh, right, their tail. They flattened it behind them, careful to similarly keep it from touching the ground.

The crouch seemed … passable, for a first attempt—at least they wanted to hope so—but they weren't sure how they'd quietly cross any amount of distance like this.

@Rani

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Wow! It was almost like every apprentice in the clan had gathered! Watching as Redhawk and Wolfhive consolidated their groups into one, the tripod grinned at them in support of the tactic. Honestly how it was done wasnt a big issue, just that it got done though it quickly became apparent there were some.... Hold backs lets say.

Mudhound hoped they didnt have cats freeze up and not learn because of fear.... Welp time to gather their group!

"You heard the tom! Silverpaw, Salmonpaw, Fallingpaw, Cherrypaw, Daylightpaw, Beachpaw, Flintpaw, Sprucepaw, Treepaw, Crowpaw, Poppypaw, Blazepaw and Leafpaw! Eyes on me and follow me! We're moving away a bit to have our own space to work~ I know a good few of you already know this and are advanced but if we can get through the basics quick Ive got some advanced stuff to teach!"

With a happy tail held high the tripod moved away from the battle climbing group and lead them to a quiet area, allowing everyone to gather before they began.

---

"Alright first up crouching! Now Im gonna give you tips but for this you should mainly go with what feels natural, each cats crouch is slightly different and you've been kinda doing this movement playing in the nursery already!"
Almost as an example of this Mudhound dropped into their own crouch, unique in their foot placement as the tripod compensated for a missing back leg.

"So, crouch low with your belly fur juuuuuuust above the grass and keep your tail low too, if you have it waving high then the prey will see it. Then keep your legs tight to you, it might be easier to be low if theyre spread out but that makes it harder to stalk and pounce as all your power comes from keeping your legs bent! You want your paws just slightly closer then shoulder width.

Finally if you have large ears you might wanna keep them pinned! It doesnt help you hearing but ears peaking out above your hiding spot will tell prey youre there!"

Mudhound didnt have that issue,their ears were folded buuuuut sometimes they'd seen other clanmates struggle with that.

"Alright everyone give crouching a try! Ill come around with corrections if needed and then we can do stalking and pouncing!"

(so zozelen theres been a bit of a mix up and starii joined the wrong group so we've swapped you two, very sorry I can do a solo battle training w/ you if you want instead)
@Desert Rain Frog @Merp Machine @Spider-in-the-corner @bubble[error]. @Ladiebugg @Fawn @mars @Alchemist Kitsune @SuspiciousMindz @SpiritedWarrior @Estelle @Eden @zozelen
(sorry for late response)
Salmonpaw perked up her ears and looked at Mudhound and followed them "Im ready!"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

The apprentice was given her role and mentor and turned to join the group. She'd only seen Mudhound around, never really interacted with them, so her nerves were a little high right now. Nonetheless, the apprentice watched as they demonstrated the hunting crouch. It was just like the crouch she used for battle training so it worked out in her favor for now.

When Treepaw stepped forward to demonstrate her crouch, her trained muscles led the way. She got down low in a well-balanced crouch and took a few steps forward to practice moving quietly. Thankfully, her fur was short so having that drag across the ground wasn't an issue she worried much about.

She was able to show off a well-rounded hunting prowl, although her steps were a little heavier than she anticipated. Moving quietly was going to be more work than she thought.

@Rani - Mudhound

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Oh, oh! Tree climbing, yes! She knew how to do that... in theory. She watched, mouth agape, as a whole bunch of the other apprentices made their way up the trees. It seemed easy enough! She walked up to a uh... well, a tree. Didn't matter what kind, right? It had bark and branches and twigs and stuff. With a deep breath, Timberpaw leaped! She gripped onto the bark with soft paws and stayed for just a moment before sliding down the smooth bark. She landed on her back paws with a small oomph!

This wasn't gonna stop her! She needed a different tree, one with rough bark she could cling to... aha! The calico made her way to the other tree, crouched, wiggled her butt just a bit, aaaand pounced onto the tree. And... she stuck! But, uh, now what? This tree's branches were still a bit higher than where she was. Timberpaw reached up and felt herself slip. Oh, no! She managed to save herself, but if she couldn't go up, what was the point?

With a small, frustrated growl, she let go and landed clumsily at the tree's base. Feeling very small, she trudged over to Redhawk and gently prodded at the Hornet's paw. "I can't do it."

// @talle \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 15th, 2024, 03:05 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
37/100

Mallowpaw listened as Wolfhive spoke. A joint battle and climbing session would be useful. After he finished talking, Mallowpaw looked around and soon found a tree with clawmarks etched into the bark. She glanced at the other climbing apprentices, then reared onto her hind legs to sink her claws into the highest clawmarks she could reach. Okay, Mallowpaw told herself as she looked up at the daunting hight of the tree. I can do this.

Slowly, Mallowpaw made her way up the tree. Fear of falling was lodged in her throat, and her claws were aching by the time she had swung herself onto the first branch, but she had done it. Mallowpaw dug her claws deep into the bark to stabilise herself like Redhawk had told her, but it caused dull pain to throb in them. Wincing, the apprentice laid stiffly on the branch while she watched the others. Most of them were struggling as much as she was. Good.
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"C'mon, you're almost there!" Wolfhive attempted to encourage Oatpaw. He wasn't doing a bad job at climbing. "It's like creeping up on a playmate in the nursery! All you gotta do is keep your grip and move forward."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:25 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"C'mon, you're almost there!" Wolfhive attempted to encourage Oatpaw. He wasn't doing a bad job at climbing. "It's like creeping up on a playmate in the nursery! All you gotta do is keep your grip and move forward."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
Oatpaw looked at Wolfhive. "I've never had a playmate at the nursery...." Oatpaw mewed. His sibling Grasskit had died and that had been the only kit in his litter. He had an older sister Weepingwillow. And an older brother Longsky but Longsky was also dead and Weepingwillow was always training to get stronger after her leg was out of commission for a while.
Oatpaw gave a small shiver and kept his grip on the tree. Sniffing he clawed up another mouse length. "I'm to high!" Oatpaw wailed

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 15th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfhive supposed Oatpaw being sheltered made sense. It took talent to avoid any interaction with the dozen other kits in the nursery at any given time. "Stop thinking so hard about this. You're doing great, you're almost to the branch." It was hard to completely mask how vexed he was - perhaps Wolfhive didn't understand the type of anxiety Oatpaw had, as this felt like an over-exaggeration of climbing. "Just a couple more steps, okay?"

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Last edited by BEAR.; March 15th, 2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

The far too energetic gray tom took to talking once more, and Fudge slowly turned to stare at him, blankly wondering if he was happy that he was with The Boulder for today or if he sort of wished he could have gone climbing instead. After a second's thought, he decided time with The Boulder was probably better spent. Chatty wasn't too bad, but McPep over there was going to give him a headache with how loud he was so early in the morning. Not that The Boulder was any milder... the ten moon old simply preferred his mentor over McPep. Besides, hunting was one of the few activities he actively enjoyed nowadays. It had been a while since he'd been bullied by a squirrel, and there was always a sense of satisfaction in his catches. Especially if he got to show off in front of his mentor with all of these lesser apprentices today.

Diligently - if perhaps still a little sleepy - the chocolate point followed after his mentor, half moon eyes on them as he tried to stick to the edges of the crowd of felines surrounding them. He had been intrigued, however, by the promise of more advanced stuff. He could always add to his hunting knowledge. Knowing how to hunt gave him a better chance at survival, whether he chose to stay here or return to the city once he had learned all there was to learn from this place. And he knew from experience that The Boulder's hunting intel was solid. He would have never learned anything if it hadn't been for them!

Silently, he listened to the mountain of a feline as they explained how to crouch. A matter he had learned moons ago now, when he had been only four. It had been difficult to master on his stubby, chubby kit legs, but he had grown. His legs tall and muscular as he grew into them. Still... just because he knew how to crouch that did not mean he was about to dismiss an order from his mentor. With a swish of his tail, Fudge crouched, his stance a far cry from the wobbly, three legged first attempt of their first meeting.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Eyes drifting across the group, and at those who still had yet to approach a tree, Redhawk dropped gracefully down from the low branch she was on, landing almost soundlessly onto the floor below. Her gaze was kind as she approached the few apprentices - Shadepaw, Mousepaw, Elkpaw, Wisppaw, Echopaw, and Swanpaw - who might be a bit nervous about climbing in general. "D-Do any of you need help?" she questioned with a soft, reassuring smile, hoping that maybe they just needed to be shown once more how it was done. "Come over to these couple t-trees and we can do it together!"

Leading the way over to a group of trees, Redhawk got ready to start teaching when she felt a gentle nudge at her paw. Letting out a 'mrrp?' the hornet turned her gaze to Timberpaw. "Of course you can," she reassured her, hoping to correct the train of thought. "It just t-takes practice!"

Gesturing with her tail for the apprentices and Timberpaw to watch her, she unsheathed her claws and latched them onto the bark of the tree before her. "Look for the spots that you can sss-sink your claws into - you can t-tug a bit on your claws t-to make sure they're hooked in!" To demonstrate as Wolfhive had done she gave a small tug, her claws not budging. "Next you'll want t-to leap upwards and hook your hind claws in - like this." Giving a little wiggle the hornet jumped up and swung her back-end until her hind claws connected with bark. Twisting her neck this way and that to look at the apprentices who had followed her, she blinked. "Let's see you all give it a g-go. Don't worry about it being p-perfect - Wolf and I are h-here to help!"

Kicking back off the tree Red landed on the ground once more, waiting to see if any of the apprentice's needed more help.

[ @Tiabirb - Shadepaw @Hestia! - Mousepaw @dino. - Elkpaw @CrimsonOaks - Wisppaw, Echopaw @Starphobia - Firepaw @Dark - Swanpaw @vellichor - Timberpaw ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 15th, 2024 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread