WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kix
Today 04:03 PM

Old Today, 08:35 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Hollykit sat in a corner meticulously grooming herself
Old Today, 09:27 AM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

Copperstreak!
A fluffy cinnamon colorpoint cat with blue eyes.
Agender • They/Xe • 16 moons • RC
«•°—°•»
Copperstreak walked in circles, before taking a deep breath and sitting down, posture straight upright. They began fidgeting around with their front paws.
"I'm not sure about--whatever, anything, really," xe mumbled, anxiety rising in their stomach.
OPEN!
Old Today, 10:45 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye padded after Goldfish, still trying to shake the sleepiness from her eyes. Having had a moment to recollect herself, she found that she really wasn't altogether that hungry, in all honesty; she had already eaten earlier that day, before the Clan had arrived at the Twoleg den. But, well, she'd already committed to grabbing a bite to eat, so it would be strange to refuse then. She had no interest in appearing indecisive or otherwise put herself in a poor light--even poorer than she already had, that is. Besides, perhaps she would need to build up her strength then, if she were to be of any help when RiverClan recovered its actual territory. She then came to sit beside her fellow Lionheart. She sat upright still, unwilling to break her rigid posture, even for the moment.

As Heroneye began to nibble on the bird herself, Goldfish then asked her if she'd noticed anything "curious". Heroneye tilted her head thoughtfully. "I haven't noticed anything especially unsettling. Nobody trying to cause trouble, or anything of the sort." Yet, Heroneye added wordlessly. That was her main concern, really; nobody could save a Clan that didn't want to save themselves. Obviously, there was always the threat of predators or other perils impacting the Clan, but Heroneye didn't really expect to encounter any of that in the Twoleg den. Call it a hunch.

Heroneye's gaze flicked idly to the ground, whiskers twitching unreadably. "We're so close to home now. It's almost maddening," she commented with a flick of her tail. After all this time, RiverClan had finally left the mountains, yet it seemed they still had a long way to go before even establishing a proper camp again... She could only hope that they wouldn't be held in this limbo for much longer, that everything would go smoothly from there on out. Surely StarClan could spare that much mercy.

(i'm assuming they're eating the same prey because goldfish said she wasn't hungry enough to finish one on her own dnshejf hopefully that was the intention)

( @Blaaze )
Old Today, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight's ears perked up upon hearing her name being called by the Lionheart. Patrols! At least somethings getting started and they could finally take a pawstep outside of camp. They'll finally get to see what had happen to their land. Anger wells up inside Floodsight thinking of how the other clans had destroy their home, and what state it might be in right now. Enough. Thinking won't get your home back. Now, focus.

'Now where is Brokenstream?' She kept her eyes out for the tom, trying to spot him in the sea of cats listening in on Duskleaf's announcement. There! Floodsight tried to keep an energetic attitude before approaching the other cats in her patrol, but she knows that attitude won't last long. 'Better start getting used to talking to everyone...just no small talk, please...' Floodsight's wish was granted as quickly as she arrived. No talk, and straight to the point. "Understood."

No use for fighting as of right now, they have yet to even secure their camp. Floodsight followed closely behind Brokenstream, waiting to get the patrol started. It's a shame Duskleaf didn't put Aspenpaw on patrol with her. It would be nice to get him started on learning the territories. 'I bet he's fuming to get out of camp now. Then again, he might start to bite everything he sees.' Floodsight mentally sighed.

[ @TanghuluCat @Dakotaa ]

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 11:32 AM.
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(permanently active)

So much for his nap. With a huff of annoyance he psuhed himself up and sulked over to his patrolmates. Just a few mintutes of rest was all he wanted yet all cats with dusk in their name seemed intent on making him miserable. Barely acknowledging his patrolmates, the tabby waited for them to start moving.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Idiotic.Bean101

(Apologies for the grumpy boi :3)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 03:45 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Just as she had the chance to lay her head on her paws, Floodsight could hear little footsteps padding around. Whatever, it probably didn't concern her. If it was any lighter, she'd assumed kits were running around and potential out of the den. But this was definitely not a kit and they probably had the ability to take care of themselves. The paw steps became louder, before suddenly. Floodsight! Floodsight, lady~!!

'Hah...' Floodsight heaved a quiet sigh mentally. That's right, she had an apprentice now. As glad as she was to have this opportunity, does this furball not know it is the middle of the night? With an open air den, a little kit could be awoken by his loud voice. Floodsight sat up staring at her apprentice with dim glowing blue eyes, wondering if she was ever like this as an apprentice. Perhaps that's why Beastflame had to take such a long break. That thought brings amusement to her face.

"Hunting? Outside? Does Fadingstar's word have no meaning to you?" Floodsight quietly scolded the apprentice, who may have missed Fadingstar's entire announcement. Her voice was calm and slow, but there's a slight disappointment in her tone. Floodsight wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Not even if this apprentice puts on the saddest, most pitiful face, would Floodsight allow him to step a pawstep out of the boundaries Fadingstar had set. "What happen to your promise when he made you apprentice?"

Enough, it wasn't time the scold the little one. Floodsight's solid lecturing was probably an inheritance she got from her own mentor. Not mean, just nonchalant and to the point. Impressions were bad enough at first. Floodsight could understand the apprentice's struggle and she could definitely hear the desperation in his voice. He had really wanted an escape card. Probably due to his frustrations of finally getting out of the nursery only to land his paws in an abandoned two-leg nest. He was an energetic cat, she would have to give him that. But now wasn't the time. Floodsight flicked her long tail to the side, pointing to a quiet corner of the twoleg den where cool air circulates in from. "Nevermind that. I understand your frustration, you don't like this place. But its safe inside, no twolegs around." (Mind Reader activated)

'At least, Aspenpaw didn't come for small talk...' Floodsight hated those, never knowing what to say. Instructions and answers are the easiest replies Floodsight could give. Floodsight padded around the vicinity double checking for pointy sharp objects. (Glass) The Lionhearts probably checked beforehand, but Floodsight want to make sure. Those things could be as clear as calm water but as deadly as a claw when not careful. After confirming there aren't any, Floodsight nods to Aspenpaw. "How about some quiet stalking training?"

Hopefully this gets his mind off of things, and keeps him occupied until he is tired enough to rest. Some quiet activity, not disturbing to others and perfectly fine to practice within the twoleg den. A little different of an environment to the soft forest floors, but he'll have to learn to adapt to changes. "If there's any questions, ask away. Remember, quietly."

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[6/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Okay so maybe he had sorta forgotten the rule of not leaving the Twolegs den. He really thought they could leave with other warriors though- immediately he shut his maw out of shame and embarrassment. Look at him breaking his promises so early! You have ears for a reason Aspen, use them and listen for once instead of running your mouth. So that's what he did, he listened silently as floodsight pointed over to a more quiet and secluded spot of the two leg den.

Following her over to the spot he watched as she searched around for something. He wasn't quite sure what it was she was looking for. He was about to ask when she suggested they did some silent stalking training.

Training was training! Aspenpaw would like nothing better to train. "Yes! Stalking will like, a key factor to hunting right!? Oh and-" aspenpaw winced as her realised his volume was to loud. Again. He shot his mentor an apologetic look before speaking at a quieter tone. It was difficult for him mostly, he was to used shouting. "uh, are we learn stalking for land hunting?" he asked finishing his question.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees sulked in a corner.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 04:02 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted

REDWATER
| she/her | 23 moons | Warrior |

[ @Marigoldwhisper // If you want to have an interaction w/ Deer and Red here—sorry I didn’t reply last time— I’m up for it \\ ]
]
Redwater had padded along for hours. She had returned from the mountains with her Clan, near the back/middle of the pack, and trying her best not to turn around and flee. Stuff waited for her there, back at home. Stuff that was dark. Stuff she didn’t want to face. She had the chance now, to rest, and think over her options. Red collapsed onto the ground with a wheeze, and buried her head in her crimson paws. He’s back there. At home. Under the earth. Do I want to go back there? Or do I want to just leave and become an outsider. There’s practically nothing here for me. No friends. No family. Nothing except tired, sore paws and heartache.
SORRELPAW
| she/her | 6 moons | Apprentice |

[ @redshiftreign / @Dolomedes // don’t have to reply! \\ ]

Sorrelpaw limped into the abandoned Twoleg den, accidentally banging into some cat named Dusk…fern? She didn’t know. Where was that cat who was her “mentor”? What was that? She scanned the crowd again—oh yeah BEACHKIT—”BEACHKIT YOU IDIOT QUIT HIDING—“ She was being to optimistic. He obviously wasn’t here. But Seabreeze was. “Hey! Seabreeze!” she shouted through the crowd.

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:11 PM.