Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:18 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Today 09:15 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Fits
Today 09:14 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 09:14 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:10 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 10:07 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post

Cedarstorm, He/Him: Middle floors

Cedarstorm quickly assessed the queens state and turned to Sparrowpaw. "She needs a ball of moss soaked with water and honey to stay hydrated and keep her strength up."

He motioned towards a caretakers den "you should find everything in one of the dens there"

Cedarstorm gently helped Vine move into a nest inside the den she was just outside of, and helped her lay all the way down. Looking outside the den he scanned everyone out there for the meeting and locked eyes with Polefall
"You. Find a stick, it needs to be strong and be able to easily fit in your mouth." he quickly ordered the caretaker and turned back to Vine

"Its going to hurt but i need you to push okay? a stick will be here shortly for you to bite down on for the pain, i cannot give you anything for the pain as it could extend how long itll take for this to be over"

( @endlesshax pspsps )
CARETAKER, Polefall: middle floors
(she/they)

The large black cat nodded respectfully to the medicine cat, passing his hurried apprentice as she leaped over a pile of rubble and debris. She ran through the opening into Sun-haven, eyes quickly scanning the area despite the glaring light, before darting towards the base of an aged, gnarled climbing plant.

With a powerful grip, the caretaker pulled a sizeable dead root from the wall, and ran back to the queens dens.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:52 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

grim’twilight | second commander
Male | 19 moons
ginormous black lynx like cat with many scars and fiery orange eyes.
grim couldn’t help but growl in annoyance at the yowling queen in the nursery. This is why they preferred Tom cats over Mollys any day. Massive paws turning in the direction of the gathered cats and as he neared he huffed in surprise at the last few words. A deputy? Finally! I was getting bored of bossing the warriors around. stalking over he dipped his head in a formal greeting before sending bleakstar a serious look. Ahem sorry to interrupt and all also congratulations sunny. But I believe we need to speak..both of you. he rumbled deeply. His muscles bunched under his long bushy fur.
@endlesshax

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 7th, 2023, 12:18 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Cedarstorm, He/Him: Middle floors

Cedarstorm quickly assessed the queens state and turned to Sparrowpaw. "She needs a ball of moss soaked with water and honey to stay hydrated and keep her strength up."

He motioned towards a caretakers den "you should find everything in one of the dens there"

Cedarstorm gently helped Vine move into a nest inside the den she was just outside of, and helped her lay all the way down. Looking outside the den he scanned everyone out there for the meeting and locked eyes with Polefall
"You. Find a stick, it needs to be strong and be able to easily fit in your mouth." he quickly ordered the caretaker and turned back to Vine

"Its going to hurt but i need you to push okay? a stick will be here shortly for you to bite down on for the pain, i cannot give you anything for the pain as it could extend how long itll take for this to be over"

( @endlesshax pspsps )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

|SPARROWPAW|
|Going towards a caretakers den|

Sparrowpaw listened to her mentor intently as she was given instructions, the molly nodded and left the nursery. The tabby molly raced off towards the caretakers den as quickly as possible

----------------------

|SPARROWPAW|
| Caretakers den/ going to the nursery|

Upon arriving in the den, she quickly looked around for honey and soaked wet moss. Her eyes quickly caught the sight of honey and moss. She padded over to the herbs and felt the moss, yep nice and wet, the molly quickly picked the moss up and grabbed the honey without getting sticky. Once getting everything she raced to the nursery as quickly as possible, the molly lowered her ears as she could feel the stress of getting the herbs to her mentor.

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|

Sparrowpaw entered the den quickly, her eyes sharpening as she started the slow down, her paws sliding across the ground as she came to a stop next to her mentor, a surprised and terrified face appeared as she dropped the herbs. Her head shook as she pushed the herbs over to her mentor"wet moss and honey just as asked" she said ending with a sigh, her tail swayed as she looked at the new comer.

---------------------

| Dawn |
|She/her | mute ( preferably quiet)|

Dawn watched the clumsy hunter pick her up, her little tail lashing side to side as she felt nervous, her body tensed up as she huffed. The quiet yet snappy molly dangled, her eyes watched the ground move as dogear carried her to their camp. She lifted her wounded leg up a little but quickly let it dangle, a quick realization that she's got a broken leg, not a hurt sore leg. Her ears lowered as she quickly got bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
(she/they)

The large black cat nodded respectfully to the medicine cat, passing his hurried apprentice as she leaped over a pile of rubble and debris. She ran through the opening into Sun-haven, eyes quickly scanning the area despite the glaring light, before darting towards the base of an aged, gnarled climbing plant.

With a powerful grip, the caretaker pulled a sizeable dead root from the wall, and ran back to the queens dens.
(Ok change of plans, both kits will survive, but one will fail the Sun Trial)

{ Tw: birth }

*Vine let the stick be put in her mouth and almost broke it in half as she pushed out the first kit*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 7th, 2023, 03:06 PM
resident meowmeow

[QUOTE=Little_fawn;1499718][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkRed"]

[CENTER]|SPARROWPAW|

Sparrowpaw listened to her mentor intently as she was given instructions, the molly nodded and left the nursery. The tabby molly raced off towards the caretakers den as quickly as possible

----------------------

|SPARROWPAW|

Upon arriving in the den, she quickly looked around for honey and soaked wet moss. Her eyes quickly caught the sight of honey and moss. She padded over to the herbs and felt the moss, yep nice and wet, the molly quickly picked the moss up and grabbed the honey without getting sticky. Once getting everything she raced to the nursery as quickly as possible, the molly lowered her ears as she could feel the stress of getting the herbs to her mentor.

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|

Sparrowpaw entered the den quickly, her eyes sharpening as she started the slow down, her paws sliding across the ground as she came to a stop next to her mentor, a surprised and terrified face appeared as she dropped the herbs. Her head shook as she pushed the herbs over to her mentor"wet moss and honey just as asked" she said ending with a sigh, her tail swayed as she looked at the new comer.

---------------------

[COLOR="Red"]| Dawn |

Dawn watched the clumsy hunter pick her up, her little tail lashing side to side as she felt nervous, her body tensed up as she huffed. The quiet yet snappy molly dangled, her eyes watched the ground move as dogear carried her to their camp. She lifted her wounded leg up a little but quickly let it dangle, a quick realization that she's got a broken leg, not a hurt sore leg. Her ears lowered as she quickly got bored.

HUNTER, Dogear: lower floors
(he/it/they)

As the duo reached the Spire, Dogear bounded to a slower pace, taking care with the sharp, flat stones of twoleg making. He began to bring Dawn through the building, darting past large patches of heather and other growth, before nosing into the medicine cat den. Noticing that Cedarstorm was absent, Dogear slumped visibly in relief, until he realised that he would likely have to go find the tom himself. It let out a short groan into the moss bed it placed the molly onto, the noise muffled as he shoved his muzzle into the bedding.

Sitting back up, they stretched in one big movement, before giving the kit a wide-eyed look. His dark blue eyes were bright with energy despite his dread, and Dogear seemed to bounce as he rushed away from the den, leaving a short meow behind him. “I’ll be back! Wait here!”
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

Old November 7th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|

----------------------

|SPARROWPAW|

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|

---------------------

| Dawn |

Quote:
(she/they)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Vine let the stick be put in her mouth and almost broke it in half as she pushed out the first kit*

Cedarstorm, He/Him: Nursery

Cedarstorm nodded at the two cats he sent out for items as they returned. He places the soaked moss infront of Vine for her to be able to lick at as she needed. He nosed the first kit out of the way "Sparrowpaw carefully clear their airways so they can breath." He instructed the apprentice before continuing to give encouraging words to the outsider

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old November 8th, 2023, 04:58 AM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|

----------------------

|SPARROWPAW|

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|

Quote:

Cedarstorm nodded at the two cats he sent out for items as they returned. He places the soaked moss infront of Vine for her to be able to lick at as she needed. He nosed the first kit out of the way "Sparrowpaw carefully clear their airways so they can breath." He instructed the apprentice before continuing to give encouraging words to the outsider

HUNTER, Dogear: middle floors
(he/it/they)

The floppy eared cat sweat anxiously as they paced slightly outside the nursery. He heard some comments about BlushedSunset's official deputyship, and had to hold himself back from running over to the cat to congratulate her, having spied the ginger tabby in the distance.

But no, he had to be focused, there was a kit waiting for medical support. His ears tilted backwards in his reluctance.

Cedarstorm would Not be happy to see him. In no way would the medicine cat be pleased that the colourpoint cat had disturbed him, especially with the outsider kitting at this very moment.

Dogear had to dart out of the way as Polefall dashed past, hiding behind some foliage of one of the dens.

...it could see Grimtwilight in the distance as well...

Dogear bemoaned his fate mentally, crouching down with his paws covering his eyes. By Lumin, did the Sun and the Sky hate him? They glanced out of a hole to send a quick prayer to Naturalia, to ask that, please, would none of the aforementioned cats notice him, and could she give him some way out of this without having to talk to any of them.

Oh?

They spied Sparrowpaw across the space. Jackpot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
grim’twilight | second commander
Male | 19 moons
ginormous black lynx like cat with many scars and fiery orange eyes.
grim couldn’t help but growl in annoyance at the yowling queen in the nursery. This is why they preferred Tom cats over Mollys any day. Massive paws turning in the direction of the gathered cats and as he neared he huffed in surprise at the last few words. A deputy? Finally! I was getting bored of bossing the warriors around. stalking over he dipped his head in a formal greeting before sending bleakstar a serious look. Ahem sorry to interrupt and all also congratulations sunny. But I believe we need to speak..both of you. he rumbled deeply. His muscles bunched under his long bushy fur.
@endlesshax
@.:!MerryVix!:.

LEADER, Bleakstar: middle floors
(he/him)

The short haired cat took a moment to bask in the feeling of celebration within the clan, pleased at the new deputy’s achievements, before looking down at the commander neutrally. Bleakstar held himself with a dignified pose atop the Highshelf, electing to not comment on the surly cat's words.

He inclined his head towards Blushedsunset, following her lead as the celebrations were centered around her.

Old November 8th, 2023, 09:05 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Grim’twilight | middle commander
Male | 24 moons
this is serious bleakstar he growled lowly indicating the importance. If you choose to ignore me then so be it. At least I’ll be in the territory making sure it’s safe for the clan he snapped before turning away and padding off into the distance. Once outside he paused to scent the air. He was hit with the heavy stench of rogue and loner immediately. Wrinkling his nose he padded forward into the territory and after a while he saw a slim red and black cat. With pure annoyance he stalked forward. State your business in being here- he was cut short at the sight of the cats face. It was almost pretty but definitely masculine. my reason for being here? Why, am I not allowed to be here? I thought your clan would allow others to join.. grimtwilight flinched at his words. What’s your name. they call me silence..and you? just call me grim. Follow me with a swift turn he padded out of the woods and towards the clan entrance. Being sure to keep his eyes firmly on the new comer.

( actually I age silence down a bit…I want him to be a hunter or something for now )
@endlesshax

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 8th, 2023, 09:46 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(he/it/they)

The floppy eared cat sweat anxiously as they paced slightly outside the nursery. He heard some comments about BlushedSunset's official deputyship, and had to hold himself back from running over to the cat to congratulate her, having spied the ginger tabby in the distance.

But no, he had to be focused, there was a kit waiting for medical support. His ears tilted backwards in his reluctance.

Cedarstorm would Not be happy to see him. In no way would the medicine cat be pleased that the colourpoint cat had disturbed him, especially with the outsider kitting at this very moment.

Dogear had to dart out of the way as Polefall dashed past, hiding behind some foliage of one of the dens.

Dogear bemoaned his fate mentally, crouching down with his paws covering his eyes. By Lumin, did the Sun and the Sky hate him? They glanced out of a hole to send a quick prayer to Naturalia, to ask that, please, would none of the aforementioned cats notice him, and could she give him some way out of this without having to talk to any of them.

Oh?

Quote:
[/SIZE]

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|
-----------------------

Sparrowpaw watched Cederstorm, noting everything he is doing, the young molly perked at her mentors voice. She nodded and looked at the kit, the moly lowered herself and began to clear the airway slowly and carefully, she licked the kit on the snout, doing the best she could to clear the airway for the kit to breath. Finally after a bit she finally cleared the kits airway, she continued to work on the kit until she knew it was breathing well on its own. she lifted her head slightly, a feeling came over her as she felt like someone watching her.

The 6 and a half moon old molly quickly turned her head and looked around. Her yellow hues looking at everything quickly before catching her eye on a male cat, a hunter. She flicked her tail at the tom with a irritated look before turning her attention on the outsider and her mentor. The molly twitched her ear towards the male tom, her ears carefully listening to her surrounding as she looked down at the breathing kit," the kit is breathing" she said softly in a gentle tone.

Sparrowpaw huffed silently as she felt a bit irritated that a hunter was spying on her,*This hunter better have a good explanation of why he's spying on me during the outsiders birth* she thought irritably. Her yellow hues went back and fourth from the kit to the birthing outsider and her mentor, She curled her tail around herself, her tail tip swaying silently as she readied for the the next kit.

--------------------------------------------------

|Dawn|
| Medicine den|
mute\ prefers to be quiet/
---------------------------------

Dawn Frowned as she laid down in the nest, once the hunter left, she urled up and fell asleep quickly. It had been awhile since she slept fully, and now she has the time to sleep.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; November 8th, 2023 at 09:46 AM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:50 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|
-----------------------

Sparrowpaw watched Cederstorm, noting everything he is doing, the young molly perked at her mentors voice. She nodded and looked at the kit, the moly lowered herself and began to clear the airway slowly and carefully, she licked the kit on the snout, doing the best she could to clear the airway for the kit to breath. Finally after a bit she finally cleared the kits airway, she continued to work on the kit until she knew it was breathing well on its own. she lifted her head slightly, a feeling came over her as she felt like someone watching her.

The 6 and a half moon old molly quickly turned her head and looked around. Her yellow hues looking at everything quickly before catching her eye on a male cat, a hunter. She flicked her tail at the tom with a irritated look before turning her attention on the outsider and her mentor. The molly twitched her ear towards the male tom, her ears carefully listening to her surrounding as she looked down at the breathing kit," the kit is breathing" she said softly in a gentle tone.

Sparrowpaw huffed silently as she felt a bit irritated that a hunter was spying on her,*This hunter better have a good explanation of why he's spying on me during the outsiders birth* she thought irritably. Her yellow hues went back and fourth from the kit to the birthing outsider and her mentor, She curled her tail around herself, her tail tip swaying silently as she readied for the the next kit.

|Dawn|
| Medicine den|

Dawn Frowned as she laid down in the nest, once the hunter left, she urled up and fell asleep quickly. It had been awhile since she slept fully, and now she has the time to sleep.

*Vine snapped the stick in her jaws as the second kit came out*

*After that her body relaxed and she jerked her head around to see her new kits*

(One kit is a striking image of Vine, and the other has her eyes and pelt but has a yellow-lile pattern all over the body)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:15 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|
|Nursery|
-----------------------

|Dawn|
| Medicine den|

Quote:

(he/it/they)

Oh?

LEADER, Bleakstar: middle floors
(he/him)

The short haired cat took a moment to bask in the feeling of celebration within the clan, pleased at the new deputy’s achievements, before looking down at the commander neutrally. Bleakstar held himself with a dignified pose atop the Highshelf, electing to not comment on the surly cat's words.

He inclined his head towards Blushedsunset, following her lead as the celebrations were centered around her.
Quote:

*Vine snapped the stick in her jaws as the second kit came out*

*After that her body relaxed and she jerked her head around to see her new kits*

(One kit is a striking image of Vine, and the other has her eyes and pelt but has a yellow-lile pattern all over the body)

Cedarstorm carefully did the same to the second kit, making sure it could breathe clearly before backing up and letting the queen have space with her new kits. He picked up the broken pieces of the stick and left the moss there for her.
"It looks like those are the only two, unless you need anything else i will leave you be. For future care the caretakers on the level can help you with anything you might need"
He bowed his head at her slightly. Glancing over at his apprentice he noticed her annoyance and his ears swiveled around before he turned to look at the cause, making eyecontact with Dogear.

What could it possibly want at this moment and why is it just standing there. Cedarstorm sighed and took a step towards the hunter, giving him time to reevaluate his choice to get the medicine cats attention incase it wasnt imporant.

He also noticed grimtwilights comment to his brother but made no comment, if he was needed he would probably be informed of it later

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}