Today 12:14 AM

Old February 11th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Hey, you didn't answer my question, y'know!" Galespring teased, smiling awkwardly as she walked next to Blazingstar. Of course they weren't his kits- she'd barely seen him talk to Sagewhisker, and was completely unaware of their history together. It could be a ploy to gain power- telling others that their father is the leader, so they can gain a leg up over everybody else? Of course, the molly just pushed those thoughts aside, knowing that she had the ability to over-complicate things anyways. Focus on the task on hand- you're on a patrol."Anyways... how's stuff been going with your family lately? After hearing all of this sibling talk with you and Ferretkit, I'm a bit curious myself to hear about them." She didn't seem to be close to any of his family members, and getting to hear about family drama would be a new experience for her, really. Sure, having a small family had it's advantages- with only a deadbeat dad who she didn't care too much for anyways, she didn't have to go through long periods of mourning- because nobody in her family would pass away.
Blazingstar gave her a teasing wink towards her complaint. He was beginning to lighten up a bit again, even his strides were more confident and long. "Oh you know... they're all crazy," he spoke playfully. "Emberdust especially. She's trying to set up she-cats for me," he spoke, rolling his golden hues and continuing to walk. He was mentally deciding where to set the next marker as they continued along the border. "She obsessed with finding me someone," he commented, a hint of worry in his voice. "Perhaps a little more than that even though she herself won't find a love life," he mewed. Blazingstar's voice trailed towards the end of that as his thoughts took over, though he shook his head and blinked, stopping in his tracks suddenly. The ginger tom-cat had found the spot he wanted mark and did as he normally would before continuing their patrol. Honestly, the leader wasn't sure what Galespring wanted to hear about his family, he merely spoke about his closest sibling.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 13th, 2017, 01:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar gave her a teasing wink towards her complaint. He was beginning to lighten up a bit again, even his strides were more confident and long. "Oh you know... they're all crazy," he spoke playfully. "Emberdust especially. She's trying to set up she-cats for me," he spoke, rolling his golden hues and continuing to walk. He was mentally deciding where to set the next marker as they continued along the border. "She obsessed with finding me someone," he commented, a hint of worry in his voice. "Perhaps a little more than that even though she herself won't find a love life," he mewed. Blazingstar's voice trailed towards the end of that as his thoughts took over, though he shook his head and blinked, stopping in his tracks suddenly. The ginger tom-cat had found the spot he wanted mark and did as he normally would before continuing their patrol. Honestly, the leader wasn't sure what Galespring wanted to hear about his family, he merely spoke about his closest sibling.
"Well, I wish her good luck with that- it sounds like that’d be quite a hard task, considering… well, how you’re you, I suppose. Being a leader and now a possible suitor sounds like such a hard task.” Galespring chuckled, her eyes glinting with amusement as she talked. “If she’s as obsessive as you say she is, maybe she needs you to set her up with somebody for herself, hmm?” The molly exclaimed, her tail flicking from side-to side as she walked. She was happy just being here with her friend, and hearing about somebody else's family was a nice fresh breath of air. Growing up without a big family had made her hungry for hearing about everyone else's, happy to hear about how their siblings were, and how their parents were doing. She knew that she wouldn't be able to change her own family, and so it was enough to her to hear about how everyone else's was- she was happy for them, surely. Gale could be jealous at times, but it wasn't when family was involved, no- it was for... different things, which she'd kept a secret for awhile and didn't plan on revealing anytime soon.

Last edited by Fel; February 13th, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
"Well, I wish her good luck with that- it sounds like that’d be quite a hard task, considering… well, how you’re you, I suppose. Being a leader and now a possible suitor sounds like such a hard task.” Galespring chuckled, her eyes glinting with amusement as she talked. “If she’s as obsessive as you say she is, maybe she needs you to set her up with somebody for herself, hmm?” The molly exclaimed, her tail flicking from side-to side as she walked. She was happy just being here with her friend, and hearing about somebody else's family was a nice fresh breath of air. Growing up without a big family had made her hungry for hearing about everyone else's, happy to hear about how their siblings were, and how their parents were doing. She knew that she wouldn't be able to change her own family, and so it was enough to her to hear about how everyone else's was- she was happy for them, surely. Gale could be jealous at times, but it wasn't when family was involved, no- it was for... different things, which she'd kept a secret for awhile and didn't plan on revealing anytime soon.
Blazingstar chuckled, and shook his head. His next few words were dramatic, although in a purposeful way. "She'd have my ears for breakfast if I did that!" his fore paws lifted in the air and his upper body dropped to the ground, although his lower half stayed standing. Blazingstar's funny stance was topped off with his paws over his ears like he was hiding them. "You can do that! I like my ears!" he exclaimed, a smile across his maw. The ginger leaders hues were looking up towards Galespring, watching for her reaction as he stayed where he was. His long, fluffy tail was swishing to and fro while a purr threatened to erupt from the back of his throat. Eventually the tom stood straight again and gave his chest fur a quick lick to smooth out the ruffled fur and clean off any frost or snow that happened to stick to his chest.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 14th, 2017, 08:29 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Blazingstar chuckled, and shook his head. His next few words were dramatic, although in a purposeful way. "She'd have my ears for breakfast if I did that!" his fore paws lifted in the air and his upper body dropped to the ground, although his lower half stayed standing. Blazingstar's funny stance was topped off with his paws over his ears like he was hiding them. "You can do that! I like my ears!" he exclaimed, a smile across his maw. The ginger leaders hues were looking up towards Galespring, watching for her reaction as he stayed where he was. His long, fluffy tail was swishing to and fro while a purr threatened to erupt from the back of his throat. Eventually the tom stood straight again and gave his chest fur a quick lick to smooth out the ruffled fur and clean off any frost or snow that happened to stick to his chest.

"Oh, relax- she's your sister. She won't do anything of the sort, I'm sure of it." Galespring assured Blazingstar, though it was quite obvious that he'd been speaking in a light-hearted tone. "She's your sister- if she's trying to do this for you so you can be happy, why not return her the favor? It's not like she's not trying to find a match for you, as you said." She grinned, a glint of happiness in her eyes as she'd smiled, flicking her tail as she walked beside her friend. "I wonder who's she going to find you, though- maybe she'll pair you up with that she-cat you fought earlier in the clearing, or probably one of her own friends- do you know any of them, now that I think about it?" She asked tilting her head slightly to the side as the warrior talked. She hadn't gotten the chance to meet friends of her father, namely because she didn't care for him- but she wondered if he knew about any cats who interacted with his sister. The two seemed to be rather close, after all, with all of this matchmaking Emberdust was trying to do.

Last edited by Fel; February 14th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

"Oh, relax- she's your sister. She won't do anything of the sort, I'm sure of it." Galespring assured Blazingstar, though it was quite obvious that he'd been speaking in a light-hearted tone. "She's your sister- if she's trying to do this for you so you can be happy, why not return her the favor? It's not like she's not trying to find a match for you, as you said." She grinned, a glint of happiness in her eyes as she'd smiled, flicking her tail as she walked beside her friend. "I wonder who's she going to find you, though- maybe she'll pair you up with that she-cat you fought earlier in the clearing, or probably one of her own friends- do you know any of them, now that I think about it?" She asked tilting her head slightly to the side as the warrior talked. She hadn't gotten the chance to meet friends of her father, namely because she didn't care for him- but she wondered if he knew about any cats who interacted with his sister. The two seemed to be rather close, after all, with all of this matchmaking Emberdust was trying to do.
Blazingstar gave her a long look before shaking his head. "No, she'd definitely have my ears for that," he gave a small chuckle, matching her pace as the continued to walk. He had almost forgotten this was a border patrol and not just a simple walk and talk session. His golden gaze shifted away from the ebony she-cat before looking around their surroundings. All was quiet still. Perhaps the clans were finally at peace... for a while at least. Blazingstar turned to look at her again as she continued talking. Of course they were close, however the ginger leader didn't really know who Emberdust hung around with. They didn't try to pry into each others lives often as obviously now they were two separate things. Although he knew deep down that if it came down to it, he'd do whatever he needed to protect her. "No, I don't really know who she talks to, I haven't stalked her that much," he winked towards Galespring with a small chuckled before continuing on. "She has her friends and I have mine, although if I hear about something, sure I'll step in if I need to. We kind of leave that freedom to ourselves, I just pray that she makes the right choices and keeps herself safe," he spoke. His voice seemed distant suddenly. It had just dawned on him how far away Emberdust felt. He was their leader now so he couldn't favor individuals, he had to treat everyone as a whole and insure that everyone was well cared for.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 17th, 2017, 11:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Blazingstar gave her a long look before shaking his head. "No, she'd definitely have my ears for that," he gave a small chuckle, matching her pace as the continued to walk. He had almost forgotten this was a border patrol and not just a simple walk and talk session. His golden gaze shifted away from the ebony she-cat before looking around their surroundings. All was quiet still. Perhaps the clans were finally at peace... for a while at least. Blazingstar turned to look at her again as she continued talking. Of course they were close, however the ginger leader didn't really know who Emberdust hung around with. They didn't try to pry into each others lives often as obviously now they were two separate things. Although he knew deep down that if it came down to it, he'd do whatever he needed to protect her. "No, I don't really know who she talks to, I haven't stalked her that much," he winked towards Galespring with a small chuckled before continuing on. "She has her friends and I have mine, although if I hear about something, sure I'll step in if I need to. We kind of leave that freedom to ourselves, I just pray that she makes the right choices and keeps herself safe," he spoke. His voice seemed distant suddenly. It had just dawned on him how far away Emberdust felt. He was their leader now so he couldn't favor individuals, he had to treat everyone as a whole and insure that everyone was well cared for.
"And how was I supposed to know that?" Galespring winked, smiling as she continued to talk. "If you're gonna be a leader, that means that you need to personally learn about everyone in your clan, and that means your sister's friends, too." She laughed, sweeping her tail across the frosted grass of Windclan's moors as she walked. "Besides, I really am interested to see who she sets you up with- by the way you describe her, it doesn't seem as if she'd be somebody who is bothered by the idea of love." She huffed- if Emberdust wanted to set up her brother so badly, why did she seem so aggressive in Blazingstar's description? The molly hadn't grown up with siblings, and therefore wasn't familiar with this casual way of describing them- ripping your ears off doesn't sound like a kind thing to do, especially to somebody who's related to you.

[sorry for the short post! ;u;]
Old February 20th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
"And how was I supposed to know that?" Galespring winked, smiling as she continued to talk. "If you're gonna be a leader, that means that you need to personally learn about everyone in your clan, and that means your sister's friends, too." She laughed, sweeping her tail across the frosted grass of Windclan's moors as she walked. "Besides, I really am interested to see who she sets you up with- by the way you describe her, it doesn't seem as if she'd be somebody who is bothered by the idea of love." She huffed- if Emberdust wanted to set up her brother so badly, why did she seem so aggressive in Blazingstar's description? The molly hadn't grown up with siblings, and therefore wasn't familiar with this casual way of describing them- ripping your ears off doesn't sound like a kind thing to do, especially to somebody who's related to you.

[sorry for the short post! ;u;]
[that moment when Gale is almost too innocent for Blazing xD]

Blazingstar gave a small huff of amusement before flicking her over the ears with his long tail before speeding up his pace in case she tried to swipe at it. He only slowed down and curled his tail over his back when he knew he was a safe distance from her paws. "I can't know everyone on a personal level, but I can try to. There's a lot of warriors and I'd feel awful mixing someone's friends or personal life up with another. Although I can see when cats are enemies. I try to avoid conflict," he replied, suddenly realizing what he was saying and thinking back to Winterwisp. For being a deputy at that time, he certainly didn't handle that situation well, however he'd gained a higher respect in the clan so if she happened to start another scene like that, Blazingstar would be more prepared this time. He'd stick to his word just to make up for what he didn't do last time. Looking back at Galespring, he blinked at her comment. "Well why don't you go talk to her and ask. She's a bright orange cat like me, but more obnoxious, I promise you won't miss her," he gave a playful chuckle wondering if Galespring would actually do it and wondering if she'd bring that up to Emberdust. He'd get a swipe over the ears for what he just said, but it was worth it to him in that moment of play. "She refuses to get her own mate, so I don't know if it bothers her or not. She says she's more concerned about my happiness, but I'm honestly fine without a mate. I don't see why she thinks I need one to find happiness," he spoke aloud. Thinking on it while he spoke.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

[that moment when Gale is almost too innocent for Blazing xD]

Blazingstar gave a small huff of amusement before flicking her over the ears with his long tail before speeding up his pace in case she tried to swipe at it. He only slowed down and curled his tail over his back when he knew he was a safe distance from her paws. "I can't know everyone on a personal level, but I can try to. There's a lot of warriors and I'd feel awful mixing someone's friends or personal life up with another. Although I can see when cats are enemies. I try to avoid conflict," he replied, suddenly realizing what he was saying and thinking back to Winterwisp. For being a deputy at that time, he certainly didn't handle that situation well, however he'd gained a higher respect in the clan so if she happened to start another scene like that, Blazingstar would be more prepared this time. He'd stick to his word just to make up for what he didn't do last time. Looking back at Galespring, he blinked at her comment. "Well why don't you go talk to her and ask. She's a bright orange cat like me, but more obnoxious, I promise you won't miss her," he gave a playful chuckle wondering if Galespring would actually do it and wondering if she'd bring that up to Emberdust. He'd get a swipe over the ears for what he just said, but it was worth it to him in that moment of play. "She refuses to get her own mate, so I don't know if it bothers her or not. She says she's more concerned about my happiness, but I'm honestly fine without a mate. I don't see why she thinks I need one to find happiness," he spoke aloud. Thinking on it while he spoke.
"You're interested in avoiding conflict? Oh, how you talk about your sister now seems like you've got the perfect relationship." Galespring chuckled, flicking her tail back and forth as she walked. Her paws were beginning to get tired now, but she was too interested in her conversation to complain about it- really, she was anticipating his next reply already. "Maybe I will go talk to her- it could provide some sort of explanation for what she's been doing, though I find this quite entertaining." She had been happier than she ever had been in her entire life for the last few moons, with the dark era over and the beginning of more than one new friendships in the place of older ones which had long since ended. However, there was another cat who hadn't been very friendly towards her, somebody she suspected had some sort of a grudge against her. "Besides, I might need a couple more new friends- remember Sagewhisker, right? It doesn't seem like she likes me too much." The molly grimaced, shaking her head as she continued walking, letting out a shaky sigh. It was almost like that cat had it out for her.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
"You're interested in avoiding conflict? Oh, how you talk about your sister now seems like you've got the perfect relationship." Galespring chuckled, flicking her tail back and forth as she walked. Her paws were beginning to get tired now, but she was too interested in her conversation to complain about it- really, she was anticipating his next reply already. "Maybe I will go talk to her- it could provide some sort of explanation for what she's been doing, though I find this quite entertaining." She had been happier than she ever had been in her entire life for the last few moons, with the dark era over and the beginning of more than one new friendships in the place of older ones which had long since ended. However, there was another cat who hadn't been very friendly towards her, somebody she suspected had some sort of a grudge against her. "Besides, I might need a couple more new friends- remember Sagewhisker, right? It doesn't seem like she likes me too much." The molly grimaced, shaking her head as she continued walking, letting out a shaky sigh. It was almost like that cat had it out for her.
Blazingstar rolled his eyes at her comment before replying in a very sarcastic manner. "Growing up with someone who'd tackle you for little reasons teaches you a lot..." he seemed to trail as he looked at her through the corner of his eyes. The word tackle brought an idea to his head and he had to do it. Going on patrol with him alone, Galespring was asking for his shenanigans. "Like..." between that word and the next few, the leader's paws pivoted and his back legs tensed quickly. "Always being prepared for anything!" as he spoke quickly, the tension in his back legs released and shot him towards Galespring.
Assuming he aimed correctly, he knocked them both into a small pile of snow, chuckling. His front paws were wrapped around her neck playfully, before he released her and shot up onto his feet and a few paces away only to spin around and face her again, his whiskers twitching. He was covered in the wet flakes, but with his thick pelt, it didn't seem to phase him.
"Sagewhisker's probably just jealous," he spoke from where he was, his tail waving in the air in delight. Despite the serious conversation taking place, Blazingstar had found a way to keep it light-hearted. "She used to be my best friend, but her rejection pushed us apart, but you're here to make it all better again!" he spoke. Sagewhisker's rejection didn't seem to bother him as much anymore. He could openly talk about it without getting upset over it or walking away from the conversation.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

Blazingstar rolled his eyes at her comment before replying in a very sarcastic manner. "Growing up with someone who'd tackle you for little reasons teaches you a lot..." he seemed to trail as he looked at her through the corner of his eyes. The word tackle brought an idea to his head and he had to do it. Going on patrol with him alone, Galespring was asking for his shenanigans. "Like..." between that word and the next few, the leader's paws pivoted and his back legs tensed quickly. "Always being prepared for anything!" as he spoke quickly, the tension in his back legs released and shot him towards Galespring.
Assuming he aimed correctly, he knocked them both into a small pile of snow, chuckling. His front paws were wrapped around her neck playfully, before he released her and shot up onto his feet and a few paces away only to spin around and face her again, his whiskers twitching. He was covered in the wet flakes, but with his thick pelt, it didn't seem to phase him.
"Sagewhisker's probably just jealous," he spoke from where he was, his tail waving in the air in delight. Despite the serious conversation taking place, Blazingstar had found a way to keep it light-hearted. "She used to be my best friend, but her rejection pushed us apart, but you're here to make it all better again!" he spoke. Sagewhisker's rejection didn't seem to bother him as much anymore. He could openly talk about it without getting upset over it or walking away from the conversation.
Closing her eyes for a second as she thought to herself about the predicament she'd gotten herself into with Sagewhisker, Galespring was suddenly knocked back into the freezing cold snow, shrieking playdully as the feeling sent a chill down the she-cat's spine. "You know, even somebody with siblings wouldn't be prepared for that!" She complained, shaking the snowflakes off of her whiskers. One paw at a time, the warrior managed to shakily pull herself up, albeit her new flustered attitude from the tackle. She wasn't used to this type of behavior, but that didn't mean she disliked it- really, it was more comforting than anything else, a reminder that she wasn't alone. She had been without somebody to confide in for so long, but now she had so many more friends, cats like Blazingstar who really cared. "You were best friends, really? It sort of seems like she can't bear to look at you."
Taking a deep breath, Galespring turn the subject of conversation back to the other molly as a look of concern washed onto her face, not understanding why he could be so happy when talking about a friend who drifted away from him. There was a lot about his happiness she didn't understand, really, but she never questioned it when his actions made her joyful in turn. "Are you sure that's all? I might be overthinking this, but is there more than what you told me to this story? ...What happened?" Galespring blurted out, her words passing by quickly as she spoke as if she couldn't keep them in any longer- it was curiosity.