Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:51 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: || The Fury ||

@poppy. [Dawnstar is always happy to beat on a former clanmate.]
@DdeonghwaLover [You can decide what hits, but if you just want the shoulder damage I'd pull Owlclaw away from Dawnstar. Also, you need to submit your returning cats to the allegiances.]

As a warrior came at her, claws heading straight for her shoulder, she winced as they sank into old, tough scar tissues and flesh. The pain was tolerable the paw coming at her face not so much. Dawnstar avoided Owlclaw's claws to her face with a turn of her head, but she felt them clip her lower jaw as she moved just a tad to slowly to fully avoid the hit.

Dawnstar parted her maw endeavoring to grasp Owlclaw's front leg within her jaw and went to bite down with full force before he could retract it, hopefully causing some damage while she jerked her head backward, trying to pull him towards her before she released her bite so she could swing a clawed front paw in an attempt to sink them into the meat of the tom's shoulder. She'd go to yank them out in rough motion, hoping to take some fur and flesh with them.

Dawnstar felt more than saw claws sink through the muscles in her chest.
The cat that hit her was familiar, but couldn't place her now. While her opponent was close, Dawnstar immediately tried to sink her fangs into the side of Dovefluff's neck and would bite down deeply and harshly if given the chance.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 25th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 10:31 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Drippingpelt asked what she meant, slightly confused*

*She walked to the shrub anyway*
She flicked her tail. “I’m trying to find you a spot to rest, you idiot.” she hissed before throwing herself back into battle
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:01 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Webdusk lept into battle at first, but keeping the chaos in mind, she chose to keep to the sides and attack cats also trying to get a break from the conflict or run away. Not as much actual fighting, but considering he didn't fight as well, it was probably for the best.

[open]
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:13 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@bubblegum. (for Drippingpelt) [ @eris and @Caspian for the mentions, so you're aware]

The small black and white enforcer commander trotted bouncily behind the leader among the pack of shadows moving toward their owed territory and the destined battle that was sure to precede that which had been promised. Her claws flexed through the dirt, relishing every word coming from the shadow queen's mouth. A victory with no thought to mercy, it was everything Cougarivy could have hoped for. She pounced quickly into the fight, her blue eyes locking momentarily on Springpaw. She licked her lips, her paws making strides toward Thunderclan's medicine cat apprentice. A med apprentice for a med apprentice, the giggle bubbled up as her excitement festered. She hadn't had any particular love for Ivysnake but the excuse was so readily available for her to target Thunderclan's treasured medic. Her body lowered and her stalk was swift as she moved around the battling cats, her intense blue gaze never leaving the young medic. Until her ear twitched, Traitorous! She straightened and her stare allowed the medicine cat apprentice to disappear among the throng of battling cats. There was currently a more pressing concern, a concern she was not prepared to allow to slip through without punishment. Springpaw could wait, she didn't think the high and mighty clan's chosen healers would flee during such a battle.

She sighed and moved quickly toward the traitorous words that had drifted out through the screeching of battling cats. Cougarivy moved around the back of the bush the Shadowclan traitor had disappeared into and stalked through it. Once she'd found Drippingpelt, she stalked closer, her eyes glowering and her teeth glinting in a deadly smile, "Truce? Tell me, who do you think you are to be calling such things? Taking orders from a Thunderclanner and letting them return to killing your clanmates? That is as traitorous as it comes. But for making the squirrel that much easier to kill, I'll give you the option. You can either cower your pretty coward's tail back to camp and let Dawnstar deal with you, or I can spill your blood and add it to the rest of the slimy, cowardice blood we're spilling of Thunderclan's. Make your choice quick, or I'll make up your mind for you," she giggled, taking another step closer.

**Elmshadow**
[OPEN to injured Shadowclanners]
@Katiethewolfchild @Sleek

The dark medicine cat followed the group of Shadowclanners, hanging towards the back. He remembered a time he would have placed himself at the front, ready to throw life and limb on the line in the name of Shadowclan and its rights. The blood of a warrior still flowed through him, sending waves of adrenaline through him at the impending battle, though he knew his place was primarily to serve as their healer. He was joining the battle first as the line of defense against losing any emergent injuries on the battle field, possibly even to treat cats then send them back out if their wounds allowed. But he was not against fighting if need be. It was not long into the battle before both opportunities presented themselves. Gentlebloom's cries pierced through the other screeches of battle. Elmshadow turned quickly, his green eyes finding Gentlebloom beneath her Thunderclan opponent. He moved quickly around the other battles, moving up to the flank of the battling pair, then pounced, aiming his broad front paws at the Thunderclan assailant's flank in an attempt to bowl him off the top of Gentlebloom, his claws unsheathed as he meant to dig them into the enemy warrior's hide.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; September 26th, 2023 at 12:27 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:20 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharppaw swiftly scaled a tree and dropped down on a pair of apprentices. With her bloodlust at an all time high, they never saw her coming. What was good however was that she now smelled on thunderclan so she became to run around, tripping thunderwarriors and pouncing on any cat that stood in her way

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:22 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default final boss battle

Dovefluff

It looked like someone else was already attacking the ShadowClan leader, but considering she was massive and known for her brutality (and also y'know... had multiple lives), Dovefluff didn't consider it a hit to her morality to keep on her attack of the leader. As her claws sank into the tabby's chest, her eyes found a golden furred tom in the corner of her eye, being attacked by two cats at the same time. Lioncrest. And a calico apprentice off to the side. Springpaw. She swore to StarClan if either one got hurt... she would find the damn perpetrator and shred them.

Turning just as Dawnstar lunged for her neck, Dovefluff jerked back watched fangs close almost a hair length from her jugular and let out a soft puff of air. Okay. So kicking would really work- Dawnstar was too big, going for the chest again would be... well, repetitive and predictable (although doing the same move twice in a row would be a decent way to throw the leader off, she supposed, but that wasn't worth risking getting her throat ripped out), so the Russian Blue-mix used the momentum of leaning back to dart over to the tabby's left side and aimed a flurry of clawmarks at the leader's side, debating whether or not she had the time to leap onto her back, then deciding not to in favor of lunging behind Dawnstar to try and grab the leader's tail and bite down as hard as possible. Not the most... lethal attack, but one that would hopefully hurt and piss the older molly off, which is what she was going for.

[ @Undertaker ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:47 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Eveningpaw
@vampire.
ShadowClan Apprentice // He/Him
Agatha Kitty : ACTIVE || Silver Tongue: INACTIVE

Fur fluffed up as he followed his Clan into battle. His first ever battle. He knew he was supposed to be ready, brave, maybe even excited to fight for what he trained for and believed in. But in reality the Apprentice was questioning why. Other than their dignity what was the cause for all of this chaos? Was it really worth it to have a paw up on the others or was. That being said he wasn't a wimpy baby. If his family was angry, he'd also be angry.

Tail lashing as the charcoal feline looked around, a shiver running down his spine as a singular word was whispered into his ear. Jumping back before turning to see what was happening, and who had snuck up behind him. Just narrowly missing the slash at his throat. The attack instead hitting his shoulder. A hiss pouring from his jaws as he hopped back a few lengths.

"Rude. You didn't even say hi." he sniffed, lowering himself in a crouching position. A lopsided grin on his features as he looked the Warrior over. "You're not good enough to fight our Warriors so you go for an Apprentice instead in attempts to make yourself feel better." he snorted. He couldn't fully fight the other by himself, in terms of brute strength he wouldn't win. Judging by how the other looked, scar ridden and with a rather peculiar looking eyes.

That being said, Eveningpaw still hadn't put two and two together...yet. He couldn't beat the ThunderClanner with strength but he could do his best with everything else. A spry, unscarred tom against an old and dusty looking stranger. "Wonder how your ego will do when you get your butt handed to you by that apprentice." he barked a laugh, launching himself forwards. However instead of aiming towards the face, or muzzle the tom aimed towards the paws and legs. Towards the ground even. Anything to throw off that balance, to get that one second of a distraction. That's all he needed.

He couldn't fight fair, so he'd fight dirty.
--------------------------------
Spiderthroat
@Darkclaws
[Tinie starter]
ThunderClan Head Hornet
Beefed Up Tier III : ACTIVE

He didn't need to be told twice. He'd killed a Frog licker once he'd do it again happily. With or without the order. The moment the words left Bumblestar's maw he launched himself towards the nearest Warrior. Claws aiming to sink into anything it could.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:57 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

The yellow tom barly managed to move his foreleg before the she-cat bit it. He hissed in pain as claws dug into his pelt and he was knnocked off of the ShadowClan she-cat. Soon managing to get on his feet, ttom yellow tom quickly recognized his attacker as Elmshadow, ShadowClan's medicine cat. The yellow tom was bleeding. @Sleek @Pitou
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 26th, 2023, 01:25 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Dragonflycliff leaped at the nearest ShadowClan cat, yowling, "Return to your little camp, you'll be 'safe' there!"
[CLOSED - Dragonflycliff is doing something else, ehehehe]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; September 28th, 2023 at 09:44 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 01:39 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14 moons
'Kill them'

As soon as the command was given Sharpclaw flung himself at the nearest ShadowClan warrior, though he wouldn't be killing them, or anyone for that matter. He wasn't about to break the warrior code, no matter how many-- or few-- warriors seemed to care for it. Unlike some dishonorable warriors, he didn't need to kill to win his battles.

Sharpclaw breathed, controlled and determined as he charged headfirst into battle. His first opponent was nothing special. They were large just like every other ShadowSnake seemed to be, but Sharpclaw held his own until he eventually drove them off. Those advanced moves Mudhound had taught him actually proved useful. Guess mud-for-brains wasn't entirely brainless.

Sharpclaw steadied himself for his next opponent, barreling toward the closest Shadowsnake near him.

(Open for battle) (I plan on using dice rolls to dodge for Sharpclaw and I would like his opponent to do the same so the fight stays fair. Please don't interact if you don't agree to this!)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 26th, 2023 at 01:45 AM.
Closed Thread