Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:59 PM
A Cough and a Concussion
Last post by Bonsai
Today 12:59 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:52 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2018, 12:42 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
(ooooooo i like this girl <3 XD)
( She's lonely you should bring someone over to her~ <3 )
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
( She's lonely you should bring someone over to her~ <3 )
(whats her sexuality?)
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
(whats her sexuality?)

( She is one of my few Bi kitties! )
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
( She is one of my few Bi kitties! )
(ooooooo what clan?)

Last edited by Caligo Everton; May 18th, 2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Caligo Everton

Blazingcreek walked to the gathering place behind his clanmates, wandering off on his own to meet new friends. He walked to a spot where there were a few apprentice's, sitting down by himself. Blazingcreek stared up at the leaders.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Brokenpaw sat down next to Mistpaw with a smile. He leaned towards her ear. "Hi Mi-Mistpaw." he whispered.

Mistpaw glanced at Brokenpaw with a smile. "oh hello. How have you been?" replied the she-cat

Old May 18th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Caligo Everton

Blazingcreek walked to the gathering place behind his clanmates, wandering off on his own to meet new friends. He walked to a spot where there were a few apprentice's, sitting down by himself. Blazingcreek stared up at the leaders.
nightstream walked lonelyly through the gathering not paying anyone much attention. she was heading to her clan when she ran into a tom. "E-excuse me." she meowred.

(btw shes like SUPER pretty)
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
nightstream walked lonelyly through the gathering not paying anyone much attention. she was heading to her clan when she ran into a tom. "E-excuse me." she meowred.

(btw shes like SUPER pretty)
Blazingcreek looked at the beautiful she-cat with a silent purr. He shook his head and snapped out of his trance. "Im Blazingcreek. Where are my manners. Im sorry." meowed the tom, stepping out of the way.

Old May 18th, 2018, 01:56 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[[ shadowclan; open ]]

following the group of shadowclan felines, honeyscreech made their way to the seastones, silently wishing for the truce to last this time. their tail lashed, head held as high as they could manage, stifling a surge of anxiety. this would be their first gathering as a warrior, bringing them to be more cautious in case the truce was actually broken like the times before. despite not having been in the battles, honeyscreech, of course, heard the stories that had been spread, and had been dreading this night for a while.
with a slow, gentle sigh, honeyscreech sat down on the outside of the group and looked around silently. they blinked, bright blue eyes shining brightly in the moonlight. their tail curled around them and they looked down to their paws, trying to find something to distract themself instead of mingling too much.
as a few windclan cats passed by them, they gave a curt nod, a polite smile twitching onto their lips. honeyscreech's head swiveled around before they stood up and retreated further into the shadows, attempting to hide themselves from others. usually, they would be rather social, but from the memories of the past 'gatherings' that they had heard of, they were almost paranoid of anything going wrong.
finally, after a few heartbeats of remaining still and silent, honeyscreech began to softly hum to themself, paws kneading at the ground.
Old May 18th, 2018, 02:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[[ shadowclan; open ]]

following the group of shadowclan felines, honeyscreech made their way to the seastones, silently wishing for the truce to last this time. their tail lashed, head held as high as they could manage, stifling a surge of anxiety. this would be their first gathering as a warrior, bringing them to be more cautious in case the truce was actually broken like the times before. despite not having been in the battles, honeyscreech, of course, heard the stories that had been spread, and had been dreading this night for a while.
with a slow, gentle sigh, honeyscreech sat down on the outside of the group and looked around silently. they blinked, bright blue eyes shining brightly in the moonlight. their tail curled around them and they looked down to their paws, trying to find something to distract themself instead of mingling too much.
as a few windclan cats passed by them, they gave a curt nod, a polite smile twitching onto their lips. honeyscreech's head swiveled around before they stood up and retreated further into the shadows, attempting to hide themselves from others. usually, they would be rather social, but from the memories of the past 'gatherings' that they had heard of, they were almost paranoid of anything going wrong.
finally, after a few heartbeats of remaining still and silent, honeyscreech began to softly hum to themself, paws kneading at the ground.
Hawkfeather loved coming to Gatherings. There were always so many cats here, and so much to see and do… she half bounced over towards the first cat who caught her attention for more than five seconds. ”Hi! I’m Hawkfeather, I’m from ThunderClan! Who are you? Where are you from?” All the words seemed to spill out of her mouth at the same time, her eyes twinkling with a cheerful light. There were so many scents here, and so many cats, it was hard for her to pick out too many individual ones.
She didn’t recognize the cat she was sitting next to, so she figured they were from another Clan… glancing at her surroundings, she realized she was more in the shadows than she usually was. ”Why are you hiding over here? Wouldn’t you rather be in the midst of everything, meet new cats? I mean, I’m going to keep you company, but still!” She mewed, a confused expression flickering over her features. This poor cat must be so sad and lonely, over here by themselves!
Maybe they were… tired, or maybe they’d had a loss and didn’t feel like having company right now. That didn’t apply to Hawkfeather, obviously, since she was still right here in the middle of everything. Her blue eyes met the feline’s own, and a friendly smile remained on her features as she awaited their responses to her questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(ThunderClan, Open)

Freshly groomed and shoulders back, Emberwing padded slowly into the clearing following Passionstar. Her amber eyes glowed in the pale moonlight as she gazed around, observing the gathering group of felines from afar. After the recent battle with WindClan, and ShadowClan being at their aide, the ThunderClan warrior didn't feel like much associating with members from either Clan. Instead, she glanced around for another ThunderClan member to sit with, preferably a warrior her age or someone to discuss important topics of Clan life with. Not seeing any cat in the immediate vacinity, Emberwing took a seat towards the front of the shroud of cats, curling her tail nearly over her russet colored paws and looking up at the leaders as they assembled onto the Seastones.

( @Lonestar23 Perhaps we could have Jaypaw and Kestrelpaw talk? Develop that relationship a bit more? ^^)

Although it wasn't his first Gathering, Jaypaw trotted into the Gathering area with excitement in his step. He had finally been assigned a new mentor - Moorfoot - due to Shiningfeather's disappearance. He missed the friendly molly, and the fact that she always seemed to see past his ties with ThunderClan, but was excited to start training again under Moorfoot. His yellow eyes flashed in the moonlight as he surveyed the clearing, looking for Kestrelpaw or Groovepaw. He hadn't seen them at the last Gathering, and a part of him just wanted to see how they were doing. Especially Kestrelpaw. Was she a warrior yet? She had been close the last time they had talked, and the young tom wanted to congratulate her if she had received her name. His head swung around, looking through the ThunderClan and ShadowClan cats that milled about, trying to pinpoint her familiar pelt.
Her first Gathering as a warrior. Kestrelflight’s heart pounded inside her chest, her tail twitching back and forth anxiously, eyes scanning the other cats there. WindClan was there, and ShadowClan… is Jaypaw here? The last time she’d spoken to the tom had been a while ago. She missed her old friend, but at least he was getting along better in WindClan. She couldn’t find it in her heart to completely forgive him for leaving, but they would always be at least sort of friends. There were so many cats, it was hard for her to focus. Moving over to the side, the she cat stepped up onto a low-hanging branch so she could see better. A flash of Jaypaw’s pelt was all that it took for her to be convinced that he was here… somewhere. Moving through the crowd of cats, Kestrelflight found an open spot and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the familiar face of her friend next to her. ”Hey, WindClanner. How have things been?” She asked, with a small smile on her face. She was glad to see Jaypaw, but things were… different between them, for sure. She had trouble feeling comfortable associating with him, since the drama between WindClan and ThunderClan, but Jaypaw was still her friend. He would always be her friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
(Larkshine, Thunderclan)

Larkshine made her way into the crowd, the scents of the other clans swirling with the Thunderclan scent she was used to. She sat down near the middle of the gathering place, wanting to be able to look at everyone there with ease. The she-cat hadn't been to a gathering in a long time, so her stomach was tightening a bit with nervousness. 'It's okay, Larkshine. You've done this before, why couldn't you do it now?' She thought to herself. The warrior relaxed her muscles to seem used to this type of thing. Her soft yellow eyes 'shifted around the area, her paws shuffling under her in the grass. Larkshine's stomach started to ease as she saw how calm and welcoming the other clans were at the moment.
Smokestorm hadn’t been planning on coming to the Gathering tonight. There were a lot of memories here - good and bad - and he was pretty sure that there had been more than a few strange stories here. With everything that had happened recently, he was closer to scared than happy about being here tonight. Moving to an area where he was sort of in the middle of things, but not the center of attention, Smokestorm looked over at the cat he was next to. She appeared to be a younger warrior like he was, though he couldn’t be sure… she had a ThunderClan scent on her, too. ”Hey, uh… I’m Smokestorm.” The tom wasn’t quite sure how to introduce himself properly, or if she would even speak to him, but he figured he might as well make an acquaintance here tonight. It would be nice to have someone to talk to at future Gatherings, as well. For tonight, they could technically be friends. Because for tonight, they were all just cats… not enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

( Open )

Pumpkinpatch strode into the moonlit clearing thrusting his massive paws deeper and deeper into the damp earth as he followed the parade of Shadowclan cats who also fell up beside goldenstar's flanks. This was his first gathering, which understandably would be stressful for a rouge who'd have never dreamt of being in such a place at such a time. With so many cats. He felt many eyes boring into the back of his head, he was massive compared to other Shadowclanner's. They where sleek and stout, like their clan name implied they where like the shadows. Slender and cold perhaps. A shiver rippled down pumpkinpatchs spine and he flicked it off dismissively, Just keep your head low
And keep moving. He slide past a row of warriors making his way into a reasonably barren patch of grass left untouched. It was the prime spot for a cat his size and perhaps another feline too. Do we talk to other clan cats? Is that what we are supposed to do. confused and deflated at the underwhelming event pumpkin could only sit and allow things to move on as if he knew exactly what was going on. He sat back letting out a deep and unruly sigh, if any proceedings where to begin he hoped they would start soon.
Waiting around for cats to appear wasn't ever to exciting, and nobody seemed to wanna talk to him, he might as well trot on home.

Slinking close to the ground, Stormwing’s ears were almost pinned back to her head. Every time she saw a WindClan cat a shiver went down her spine, and every time someone else looked at her, she could almost feel her heart thump within her chest. Why was it so nervewracking, coming here to see other cats? Her pelt brushed up against another cat - she remained still, hoping that that hadn’t actually happened, thinking that perhaps she had just imagined it and she hadn’t actually touched another feline, and realizing that she had been wrong when she looked around and saw a huge, muscular ShadowClan tom sitting there. ”Oh! I’m sorry, I’m sorry… I honestly didn’t mean to bump into you, I’m sorry…” The ThunderClan warrior shifted her weight, her blue eyes looking down at the ground, silver pelt catching the moonlight in an annoying manner. She hated being like this. Why couldn’t she just be a normal warrior, who just said “excuse me” and then moved on? Stormwing hadn’t always been this way, and she really wished she wasn’t now. Moons of experience had made her nervous, not confident, and moons of meeting other cats had only destroyed her faith in truly good felines. It was hard, wondering what might have been. If she hadn’t had so many “experiences” - maybe things would have been much, much different.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread