Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old January 4th, 2022, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Graypaw nodded enthusiastically before speaking firmly "Yes." He said, he was practically about to burst from excitedly. He began bouncing paw to paw as he stared up at Kestrelstar.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old January 4th, 2022, 09:25 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!

She was immensely relieved about the news of the coyotes and tilted her head up as two apprentices were called up. Hazelstorm recognised one as her friend, Codpaw, who she hd gone on an adventure with all around the Clans' territories... and miraculously hadn't been caught - unless you counted the encounter with that ShadowClan apprentice, Firepaw. Hazelstorm suspected something was up between tosetwo, but she didn't want to delay Codpaw's warrior ceremony and so kept that to herself.
It was a little incredible that Codpaw had managed to become a warrior at the normal time, since Hazelstorm was pretty sure he wandered off alone at times into the territory. She flashed an encouraging smile at Codpaw, remembering her own warrior ceremony - which wasn't that long ago.
Old January 4th, 2022, 10:11 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codpaw**

Energy buzzed through him as he listened to the words he'd heard spoken to other apprentices before him as though it were all a misty dream. He was about ready to make some quip about getting this far and needing to decline the offer but thought against it. He'd made it this far, he wasn't about to screw up his chances now in front of the whole clan. He swallowed and nodded eagerly, "Yes. I do. Yes." He rolled his eyes at his trip-up but kept his smile wide.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 4th, 2022, 10:26 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The energy and excitement was tangible and overflowing from the two apprentices that Kestrelstar did not wish to make them wait any longer.

"Then by my powers as Clan leader, I give you your warrior names. Graypaw
[ @seeingstars ], from this moment on you will be known as Grayshell. StarClan honors your level-headedness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."
Kestrelstar leaned forward, resting his muzzle on top of the new warriors head momentarily. It was a proud moment, and he hoped the young tom would drink it in as much as he could.

Lifting his head, Kestrelstar turned his attention to Codpaw. This was a special ceremony, as he had a special name picked out for him. "Codpaw [ @Ravensong ], from this moment on you will be known as Codwhisper, in honor of your mother Sagewhisper," he began, yellow eyes glittering with a knowing look. He could understand the confusion and anger and probably guilt that the young tom was feeling, not having his mother here for his big day. It was a feeling Kestrelstar knew all too well. "StarClan honors your adventerousness and socialbility, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." The leader stretched his neck forward to rest it on Codwhisper's head. "Your mother would be proud," he whispered to the tom, drawing back to catch his gaze.

After a moment the leader stepped back and tilted his head back to begin the chant of the new names. Codwhisper and Grayshell, two new warriors. RiverClan was surely thriving during leaf-bare, and pride was overflowing inside of Kestrelstar.

Old January 4th, 2022, 10:34 PM

Grayshell puffed his chest up looking around at the clan, hearing them call his new name felt like nothing he'd ever felt before. A purr rose from the tom's throat.

"CODWHISPER!" Eveningpaw called out proudly. He smiled widely at his brother, he knew soon he would be the one standing there receiving his warrior name. He called out Grayshell's name shortly after.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old January 4th, 2022, 10:38 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

——>Reedpaw
Wait, what? Raising her attention from where she had been dragging her paw along in the dirt, being completely in space with the way her gaze had seemed so distant and empty, Reedpaw was snapped back when she heard Graypaws name. Reedpaw blinked blankly up towards the Riverclan leader for a moment before her attention quite quickly redirected onto her old friend, and excitement bubbled in her chest. She knew she should stay composed, as she was now in a important position, where cats would one day possibly depend upon her, and Reedpaw needed maturity and composure to be depended upon. Her paws now danced anxiously in the dirt beneath her when Graypaw responded with a yes, and Reedpaw had raised slightly off her haunches to be taller and to gaze towards her friend. With a little grin painted along her muzzle, as soon as Graypaw was now named Grayshell, Reedpaw had no trouble raising her voice to chant his name. Reedpaw had certainly never been one to be quiet when it came down to speaking, and she certainly wasn’t about to be now. “Grayshell! Grayshell!” her voice nearly a yell, Reedpaw had been able to keep it to a loud but respectable tone. ”Codwhisper!” she chanted along after, eyes ablaze with joy as she simply couldn’t describe the pride in her chest for her friend, but a slight feeling of jealousy lingered along the sides.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old January 4th, 2022, 10:47 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

"Grayshell! Codwhisper!" Reedlight cheered eagerly, beaming at the new warriors.

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 4th, 2022, 10:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

All of his previous mentors and the rest of the onlooking clan fell from the grey tom's mind or worries. The ancient words of Starclan rang from Kestrelstar's mouth so fluidly. He listened intently, making sure he didn't miss anything, trying to take everything in. He watched Graypaw, Grayshell, receive his new name, feeling a certain pride knowing he was next. When Kestrelstar backed away from Grayshell and turned to him, he became fully aware of his face and the characteristic smile that came so easily that was still plastered there. But the smile faded and his mouth went dry at hearing his new name, officially, Codwhisper. Suddenly it felt as though Sagewhisper was here watching him afterall. He barely heard anything else the leader said afterwards until he rested his muzzle on Codwhisper's head. Codwhisper closed his eyes then felt Kestrelstar move away from him and he caught the leader's comment. Codwhisper's eyes shot open, staring at the leader with hopeful eyes. Codwhisper wouldn't consider himself an emotional cat but the sudden wave of gratitude towards his leader caught him off-guard. He swallowed and nodded his head once in a mixture of respect and gratitude and promise. He'd live up to the name his mother, the Shield, carried before him.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 4th, 2022, 11:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

♢ Snowleap ♢ ( Ft. Finpaw @seeingstars )

After a moment of searching for his apprentice, the tall warrior’s icy-blue eyes rested upon a small, orange-furred tomcat that smiled nervously up at him with mis-matched eyes. “Ah, you must be Finpaw,” Snowleap meowed, his tone friendly and soft-spoken, “It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Snowleap, obviously, and I’m looking forward to helping you finish your training.” As he said this, the young Riverclan tomcat quietly sat down beside the small apprentice. Snowleap silently hoped that his size didn’t make Finpaw anxious, knowing he was quite large compared to the young tomcat. He had never been a mentor before and honestly hoped he wouldn’t mess it up. Finpaw didn’t know him and he didn’t know Finpaw. They were practically strangers, despite being in the same clan. There was a first time for everything though, right?

With that being said and done, Snowleap lifted his gaze back up to Kestrelstar as the grey-furred tomcat went on with the meeting. The tall tomcat listened in silence as two apprentices -- Graypaw and Codpaw -- were named warriors. This made the Riverclan warrior smile warmly as he thought about the new warriors that would be possible hunting buddies for him in the future (if they wanted to, of course). As another rush of excited chants from his clanmates ensued, he happily joined in. “Grayshell! Codwhisper! Grayshell! Codwhisper!” He chanted with a purr rumbling in his throat. Snowleap couldn’t really remember his own naming ceremony anymore, all those memories being rather fuzzy for some reason in his mind, but he felt genuinely happy and excited for Riverclan’s newest warriors. He wondered if he’d befriend them someday.
Old January 5th, 2022, 12:16 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

The molly chanted the names of the newly made warriors happily.