Today 09:57 PM

Old February 19th, 2024, 10:38 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Starphobia

Mothcloud padded into the clearing, exiting the nursery with an elegant stretch. Seeing her mate, Iceclaw her eyes lit up. Her sweet, almost honey like scent came off of her as she shook out her pelt. Padding over to her mate, she gave a small and wordless mrrow to announce her coming towards him. "Iceclawww" Mothcloud purred brightly, as she came to his side, Mothcloud ran her tail down his side softly to show which side she was on. Subtle little sign to let him know she was there but not to showing as she knew he could hear and smell her just as well.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; February 19th, 2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 06:27 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw sat
Old February 19th, 2024, 06:56 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Silent row enjoyed the sun
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:27 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

(closed)
squirrelpaw lingers around.
quillkit plots something evil.
minkflurry judges both of them.

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Thrushfeather existed.

(closed activity post - for a moment i forgot i owned her)

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark barked out a booming laugh, realizing that he had obviously said something wrong as Lynxshade began speaking. He always had a funny way of talking. Or annoying. His brother had called it annoying. His mum had called it endearing, so he preferred to go with Sunsetthorn's sentiments on the matter. A more self conscious cat might have been embarrassed at the mix up. Made a note of it to make sure that he didn't keep making mistakes like that in the future. Unfortunately, the stocky tom merely shrugged it off. He wasn't the type to get bogged down by little things like that, heh heh.

"Woahs woahs. Let's holds it real quick, Lynxers! Think I was talking to fast. Got mixed up. Sorry, sorry! Don't want you over thinking it too much, nope! When I saids what I saids, the two lynxes, yeah? That was talking bout the big one and the less big one, but still like... bigger than Dawnstar big, ya dig? The kit, yeah? Third lynx I took care of. Caught sight of me and tried to eat me. Or play with me. Thought it was all growns when it attacked, anyways, ya dig? If I hads to take guesses, which ain't my thing, yeah, I would think that the mum might be sticking round looking for the one that almost made silver fur lining out of me," the tom snorted, growing quiet once more so as to let the she-cat proceed with her explanation on the plans that had caught Dawnstar's attention.

The fifteen moon old enforcer's beaming face slowly turned sterner. More serious the longer Lynxshade talked. As much as he loved fun and games, the well being of the clan was no laughing matter, and these plans were much more than average pranks. This was... dangerous. Very dangerous. And loathsome.

Above all else, Silverlark believed in honor in combat. He understood, of course. These creatures would not be playing by their rules, and a single swipe from them could prove catastrophic. Rounded ears flattened as he sat there, deep in thought as he pondered the molly's words. Neither was a good option, and Shadowfur's words echoed in his mind. One of his last lessons to him. What had he said? How sometimes... sometimes one had to turn their back on their ideals if it meant the well being of the clan? If it meant keeping everyone safe. But... at what cost? Was he really willing to become the monster Moorpaw had thought ShadowClan to be all those moons ago when he was just a little mouse attending his first gathering?

"Hmmm. Yeah yeah, I hears ya, Lynxers. Don't like either choice, honest. Deathberries are so... But I fought one of these things, and trust me. Just the little one? Would have skinned me alive if it hadn't been for the marsh, ya dig? These guys? Not made for the swamp, nope. Seem to be too heavy. Get stuck and can barely wade through. If it hadn't been for that, these guys might have killed a few more 'fore anyone knew what was up, yeah? Gave 'im the ol' one two, though, heh heh. Nice lucky victory!

Tell ya what, though. Tell ya what. Imma go talk to the medicine cat, yeah? Tell her your idea. See what she thinks of the deathberries. We don't want to give them healers any more grief than they already have. One kit sister was hard to keep track of, can't imagine keeping an eye on thirteen, heh heh. I don't like it. It's the worst kind of sneaky. Cowardly, too. But... If taking a hit of honor is what keeps my clanmates safe, I'm willing to try. We'll need to do some more scouting soon. Take care and see where they are fre- fri- freh... visiting more, yeah? Would be good to have a good grasp before we have a plan, and then we can go ahead and make routes for either plan. Even if them lynxes don't know bout them tainted prey, all of ShadowClan should, ya know?"
Silverlark mewed, concentration only breaking when he finally stopped talking, tilting his head curiously at Lynxshade. Hopefully she would be alright with him looking for more opinions on this before going through with it. He may be an enforcer, but he wasn't the commander, and he valued the opinion of everyone in matters like these. They were all probably better at this whole thinking business than he was, anyways, heh heh.

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade]
| While the lynx event is done, I would be interested in Silver and Lynx cohosting a group training event later for the clan to be better prepared for... potential - not certain, never certain - future threats! Would lead out from this conversation, if you are still interested in continuing it. If not, I understand! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:39 AM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Dovedance existed.
(closed activity post)

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:27 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit thinks for a moment, coming to a conclusion after a little bit with an excited jump.

"Fighting! Gotta beat the oldies!" She explains, a mischievous glint in her eye, "Don't worry, I'll spare you!"

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Alright then show me what you’ve got Meadow!” She said with a proud smile.
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:43 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Alright then show me what you’ve got Meadow!” She said with a proud smile.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit giggles, launching herself at the apprentice with no warning whatsoever.

"You asked for it!" She exclaims, her tone bubbly.

She neatly lands on Turtlepaw's back (her claws are sheathed), she then walks ver to her head and leans down in her face.

"Do I actually have to hurt you though?" She asks, a fluffy paw reaching out to bop her nose.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions;
@FruitBatz
Poppypaw yawned, resting near the Apprentice den. She looked around, hoping to see her mentor, tho her gaze fell on a tortoiseshell she. Poppypaw felt her eyes widened, her pelt burning up. Was that… love? No no! She had only been made an apprentice! She couldn’t be some moony Kit! She quickly shifted her gaze to the ground right under her maw, ears flattened in embarrassment. No liking cats until you’re a warrior! Her mother’s words rang in her head, chorusing with her own. Don’t break your promise.. However much you like a cat.. She muttered to herself, too quietly for any cat to hear. But she couldn’t shake the feelings she felt for the cat she didn’t even know.