Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
My warrior cat OCs!
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 11:12 AM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:10 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Undertaker
Today 11:00 AM
Levanyas Characters
by Levanya
Last post by Levanya
Today 10:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
"I'm not old!"
"Yeah you are!" squeaked Vixenpaw, "you're older than Goldenstar!" She giggled, flicking her tail from side to side, "now come on, let's go!" She mewed, already practically at the entrance of the camp.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"Yeah you are!" squeaked Vixenpaw, "you're older than Goldenstar!" She giggled, flicking her tail from side to side, "now come on, let's go!" She mewed, already practically at the entrance of the camp.
(Move to clearing or smthing?)

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:
(Move to clearing or smthing?)
(Yeah sure, could you mention me in the clearing or territory or wherever?)

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:10 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(Yeah sure, could you mention me in the clearing or territory or wherever?)
could you? Im trying to do some chores rn

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
could you? Im trying to do some chores rn
(Yeah sure, won't take a second : ))

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:12 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(Yeah sure, won't take a second : ))
Kay

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 06:17 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The white feline nodded, determined. She was prepared to do whatever it took to earn her warrior name, and she was excited to hear her name be called by Goldenstar. Snowpaw had earned it; this was, in fact, her second warrior ceremony, due to her prolonged apprenticeship. Injuries had interfered strongly, and now she could finally join her few friends as a warrior. Only if I pass this assessment. Snowpaw hardened her gaze and cleared her mind. So a sparrow or a crow, huh? She'd caught the birds many times before, and they were a challenge. Nevertheless, the white she-cat blinked her green gaze and raised her tail, bunching her legs. She was ready as soon as Shadetail said she could go.
His apprentices' determination was clear to see, and Shadetail didn't want to hold her back any longer. She had waited a long time for this moment, and despite the formalities of going through an assessment, the gray tom knew he would pass her no matter what. She deserved it. "Off you go," he encouraged her, brushing his tail across her shoulder and offering her a supportive wink before disappearing into the bushes. He didn't want to quite interfere with her hunting portion, plus he already had a plan as to how to transition into the battle portion of the assessment. Part of battle training was being alert and focused, no matter if a cat was out in a patrol our padding along solo. He would stay close and watch Snowpaw, and as soon as she caught her second piece of prey and buried it. It was the best way to test her alertness. For now though, Shadetail made his way so that he was downwind of Snowpaw, but still clearly able to track her movements. Thankfully I can blend in to the background, he thought to himself, glad for once of his rather uninteresting gray tabby pelt.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:32 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Apparently, her mentor wanted to talk to her as well, and he walked over quickly after her thought. "Shadetail!" she purred loudly, her more bubbly side showing as she reached forwards to nuzzle him. "Thank you. Thank you so, so much." She couldn't have told him how amazingly exhilarating it was to finally not be a 'paw anymore. "You taught me everything I know. I never would've gotten to where I am now if you weren't here." Snowspark loved her name, and especially loved it after being a 'paw for almost twice the time as a normal apprentice.
It almost knocked him over on his paws, the warmth and admiration he felt radiating from Snowspark. Rarely did he get that emotion displayed in front of him - and even less rare that he got it displayed towards him. But there it was, and Shadetail couldn't have been more proud. He curled his tail up and nuzzled her back, his chest rumbling in a purr of his own. "I'm so glad I was able to train you. You're going to make the best warrior ShadowClan has seen yet," he replied, nodding to her as he spoke. This was like a tiny bit of light in what had otherwise been a dark and cloudy day for the tom. It almost made him want to give up the thoughts of leaving ShadowClan. Almost. But not even Snowspark could reverse the amount of hatred he felt from most of ShadowClan. Though he could never speak about such things to her. She had a billion other things on her mind, so Shadetail simply reached forward and swiped his tongue over her ear in another congratulatory fashion. "I'm really proud of you, Snowspark."

Last edited by Mauve; May 11th, 2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:48 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
His apprentices' determination was clear to see, and Shadetail didn't want to hold her back any longer. She had waited a long time for this moment, and despite the formalities of going through an assessment, the gray tom knew he would pass her no matter what. She deserved it. "Off you go," he encouraged her, brushing his tail across her shoulder and offering her a supportive wink before disappearing into the bushes. He didn't want to quite interfere with her hunting portion, plus he already had a plan as to how to transition into the battle portion of the assessment. Part of battle training was being alert and focused, no matter if a cat was out in a patrol our padding along solo. He would stay close and watch Snowpaw, and as soon as she caught her second piece of prey and buried it. It was the best way to test her alertness. For now though, Shadetail made his way so that he was downwind of Snowpaw, but still clearly able to track her movements. Thankfully I can blend in to the background, he thought to himself, glad for once of his rather uninteresting gray tabby pelt.
As soon as those words left his muzzle, Snowpaw took off into the underbrush, her white paws silent and avoiding each obstacle in her path that might give away her location. She parted her jaws to scent the air around her. Which did she have to catch first? Ahh, yes. A sparrow or crow. Now focused on which piece prey to first search for, the apprentice tasted the air for specific scents. Stale crow, fresh sparrow. Ears picked, she followed the scent trail with her eyes to the supposed location of her prey. Snowpaw assumed the correct position, her hindquarters bunched, and leaped for the tree. She hit it with a quiet thud. The bird didn't take notice, and she sighed inwardly with relief. Barely daring to breathe, the she-cat slowly inserted her claws into the soft wood of the pine and began to climb. Always have three points of contact when climbing, she reminded herself, keeping three paws on the tree at all times. Eventually, she reached the sparrow's branch. StarClan has cursed me with this white pelt. For a moment, she looked down. Her head spun. She was at the same height that she'd broken three of her legs and bruised a rib that fateful night with Nightpaw. Snowpaw shivered, and nearly lost her grip again. But she tore her gaze away from the faraway floor and almost immediately regained control of her movements. Backing a bit down the tree so she'd be out of the bird's sight, she leaped for the branch. Landing with a thud, the branch cracked. The sparrow cawed with alarm and tried to take off, but the female kept to the base of the branch and snatched it midair. Just as the branch was about to break, she leaped off of it and hit the base of the tree once more. It fell with a crash, and a few animals jumped out of the way. Snapping the sparrow's neck cleanly, she scooted down the trunk and leaped off the rest of the way, burying the bird beneath some leaf-mold.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 12th, 2018, 09:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It almost knocked him over on his paws, the warmth and admiration he felt radiating from Snowspark. Rarely did he get that emotion displayed in front of him - and even less rare that he got it displayed towards him. But there it was, and Shadetail couldn't have been more proud. He curled his tail up and nuzzled her back, his chest rumbling in a purr of his own. "I'm so glad I was able to train you. You're going to make the best warrior ShadowClan has seen yet," he replied, nodding to her as he spoke. This was like a tiny bit of light in what had otherwise been a dark and cloudy day for the tom. It almost made him want to give up the thoughts of leaving ShadowClan. Almost. But not even Snowspark could reverse the amount of hatred he felt from most of ShadowClan. Though he could never speak about such things to her. She had a billion other things on her mind, so Shadetail simply reached forward and swiped his tongue over her ear in another congratulatory fashion. "I'm really proud of you, Snowspark."
Snowspark giggled uncontrollably. "You think so?" she asked with a smile. The appren- the warrior could barely take in the fact that she had made it so far. It wasn't as though it hadn't taken a while, though. The she-cat was almost excited for her vigil that night; it would prove her a warrior more than any ceremony would. She just hoped no danger passed by in her exhausted state. If anything, she needed to rest today, if not for long then just for a little bit. "Thank you," she whispered, unable to show or speak how much she admired her former mentor. "You might've been my second mentor, but you were by far my favorite. As far as I'm concerned, you taught me everything I know, and more. I can't thank you enough for it." Deep in her soul, she expected something from Shadetail. He wasn't like other ShadowClan cats, he chose not to be. Even she couldn't change his mind from a future decision, though she wasn't quite sure what it would be about. It was one of those moments where she knew, but not quite actually knew.

[[ we should do a thing when shadetail leaves the clan, but snowspark catches him and they have a big argument :O ]]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread