Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2022, 11:57 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
♢ Snowleap - ( currently open for any interaction, feel free to sit next to him and chat! ) ♢

His ears perked up at Kestrelstar’s call to gather everyone for a meeting, making Snowleap get up and walk towards the Streamstone. He sat down among his clanmates, wrapping his tail around himself as he peered up at the clan leader with a hint of curiosity. The Riverclan tomcat wondered what this could be about? An apprentice becoming a warrior? Or a kit becoming an apprentice? Maybe even a senior warrior retiring to the elder den? He did not know. But the more Snowleap pondered, other scenarios came apparent in his brain. The look that his clan leader had given him at the gathering appeared in his train of thought, making his paws shuffle anxiously under his tail. Was it something regarding that? The young warrior hoped not, but he simply took a deep breath and remained calm. Riverclan was everything to him and he’d do anything to prove that, no matter what it took. However, the dark-furred feline shook himself and told himself to quit all of this overthinking. Nothing was wrong. This was just a simple clan routine. Snowleap didn’t have to worry about anything. Right?
Had already been seated in the spot she usually took place in for meetings, she was already craning her neck to get a good look for a familiar face. Oh! There’s Snowleap, perhaps I’ll go over and chat with him. Thought the molly, sitting back down and carefully shaking out her thick pelt, as to not disturb others in the rather tightly packed pool of cats before the Streamstone.

She weaved in and out of many different cats, toms, mollies, golden pelted, brunette pelted, and so many more. Raccoonear thought it was amazing how there was so much diversity in the genetics of the cats in this forest, and how every pelt on a cat here was special. Be it matted, orange, or scarred, it was special. She soon approached Snowleap, sitting down.

“Morning, Snowleap!” She gave a warm smile, tail waving. It was always nice to see a familiar face around meetings, seeing that there was just so many cats there. Thereafter greeting Snowleap, she continued to wonder about unique cat genetics, completely spacing out, that is until she is snapped out of thought by the reply of Snowleap.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 2nd, 2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 01:11 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

[Open I suppose]

~Dragonflyfrond~

Dragonflyfrond’s ear perked up when he heard Kestrelstar’s call. He noticed that a lot of cats were already sitting down. Am I late? I hope not! He hurried to the back of the crowd and found a spot quickly. His pelt prickling anxiously.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 2nd, 2022, 02:18 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedwillow<3 View Post
--------------------------------------------

Wildstream had perched in a spot near Brittleshore. He'd lick his chest in the abruptness of a meeting.
—Brittleshore—

Brittleshore turned his head, noticing the other elder nearby. He gave a tight half-smile that probably wasn’t even a smile at all. “Greetings, Wildstream.” He said. “What do you think this meeting will be about?”

As Brittleshore spoke, he turned his head up to look at Kestrelstar, who was seated on the large stone. Absentminded, Brittleshore wondered if the stone was cold. He had to be cold, right? Since it was leaf-bare and all.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 2nd, 2022, 03:40 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

One of the first things that came to Kestrelstar's attention as his gaze swept over his gathering Clan was the sour expression showcased by Snakeheart. His new apprentice, Reedpaw, seemed just as miffed, though there might have also been a trace of discomfort among the depth of her eyes; he was too far away to tell. Curiosity prickled under his fur at what could've possible happened to them. He hadn't spoken to the young Reedpaw yet - perhaps he'd carve out a little time to formally introduce himself and ask how her training was coming along.

The little scene that unfolded between Redbelly and Spikekit was rather cute, and brought a small smile to the face of the leader. He knew the tom to be kind and fatherly, often visiting the nursery with all sorts of treasures. It wasn't something Kestrelstar could ever really see himself doing - even if he had kits of his own - so he admired that there were those in the Clan who found it as natural as breathing.

"Firstly, I would like to address the coyote issue - I have been around the territory quite a few times, and have not scented nor spotted any sign of the pack's return. I believe the one I ran into with Dogbark to be a one-off, and that there is no danger to RiverClan. Apprentices, I would still prefer if you did not leave camp without a warrior." He glanced at the apprentices that had gathered below, hoping that they would take this seriously. Even though there were no coyotes on RiverClan territory at the moment, leaf-bare was unforgiving outside of the camp walls.

"Now then, we have a few kits who have reached the age to begin their training. Quietkit [ @Clock Dragonshifter ] and Lavenderkit [ @~Fierce~ ], step forward." As he beckoned the kits forward, his gaze swept the clearing for the cats he had in mind to mentor them.

Last edited by spade; January 2nd, 2022 at 05:40 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 03:53 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight smiled to himself. He remembered when he became an apprentice like it was yesterday: actually, how long had it been? Moons, huh, and a lot of stuff happened during that time... Well, that didn't matter now. He merely grinned up at the soon-to-be apprentices.

Spikekit looked up from beside Redbelly, blinking slowly. They were becoming apprentices... He idly wondered when he could become an apprentice. Wait... Would he need to stand in front of everyone?! The shy tom shuddered and shrunk at the thought, rather content with waiting for now.

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 2nd, 2022, 04:00 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Her gaze flicked up as Kestrelstar spoke. “By the gods, coyotes? I’ll have to keep a closer eye on Ryekit then.” She glanced at what laid beyond the camp walls. Are there really coyotes out there? One would pray they stay out there, some animals are rather unpredictable after all. Thought the molly, her tail gently waving and flicking.

At the statement that at the moment, the Coyotes were not a threat, she gave a small sigh of relief. However, being her usual self she still kept it in the back of her mind, just in case. As the kits were called up, she smiled. How lucky of these honorable kits! Or should i say, apprentices. Although Raccoonear did not know either kits very well, she would in the future, after all elders know practically all of the clan, because of lifetime experience. She wishes she had wisdom like elders did, but assuming how young of a warrior she was, there was still a bit of time before that step forward.

She watched the kits, a warm grin across her face. Oh, how amazing it was to see the clan go on, and on, with new apprentices, and new warriors, and so much more! It was a never ending cycle, and it made her feel glad that she could witness the clan op on going, thriving. They had a great medicine cat who had found a worthy apprentice, unique pelted cars with personalities just as unique, it was great.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 2nd, 2022, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

She looked up. I hope the coyotes are really gone, i dont want to risk anything. She thought. She turned to the kits as the leader called them up. I wonder who their mentor's are going to be. Lillyfang wants to be a mentor, but she never gets picked. Maybe this time will have luck. If not, She will still be proud.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 2nd, 2022, 04:16 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Silverspot looked worried about other things, and was distracted. She looked at the two Kits-soon-apprentices and managed a encouraging smile, before staring off into the distance with a frown.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Tired

Rippleshine purred supportively, looking to the soon-to-be apprentices with a glimmer of pride in her eyes. In time, they would make great warriors, she was sure of it. Even so, she couldn't help feeling a twinge of anxiety, uncertain whether the coyotes would be back, or what other challenges awaited the clan as leaf-bare continued. She shook her head, clearing the thoughts away and focusing once more on Kestrelstar's words
Old January 2nd, 2022, 04:48 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Pebblepaw listened to Kestrelstar’s words. She didn’t like not being able to leave camp without a warrior, but she would follow what the leader said.
Closed Thread