Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wolves hanging in the...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:13 PM
Kestrelpaw/Oceanclaw...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:12 PM
Familiar Cattails -...
Last post by vellichor
Today 08:11 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:07 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:03 PM

Old November 6th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt struggled to understand Juniperpaw thought she did manage. She meowed maybe you should talk a bit slower next time. @Wintersun
Juniperpaw
[They/Them]

Juniperpaw gave an almost apologetic smile. "Sorry, bad habit!"

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:34 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's eye darted over to the three cats as they commented about killing an apprentice. It wasn't hard to tell that Twilightstar wasn't delighted with the words, but she heard Leechscar and Firestorm out and could see reason with both their interjections, even if one was a bit harsher than the other. She didn't see the need to show compassion for those who didn't show it in return.

"Fair concerns, I'll think about changing the apprentice for a warrior. Hopefully, ThunderClan makes the right choice and we can avoid the deaths altogether." Twilightstar responded but gave no word that it'd definitely be done. With no other concerns brought up Twilightstar finished the last few announcements.

"Cowtuft has brought me some concerns. Lilypool came to him with a cold and ended up passing not long after. Cowtuft has no clue what caused the death which is why he'll be issuing check-ups on the clan to ensure we're not dealing with another epidemic."

"We've also lost another one of our apprentices, Owlpaw. He was found deceased in the apprentices' den. I don't believe it has a connection to Lilypool's sudden passing, but all the more reason for everyone to get checked out by our medicine cats." Twilightstar urged. She wasn't sure how Cowtuft and Lightningstorm would be doing the check-ups so didn't advise the clan on what they should be doing there.

"Finally we have a few returning Clanmates that went missing some seasons back. Crowtooth and Silverpaw, Crowtooth was a former tunneler and Silverpaw was formerly known as Hailpaw before her name change." Twilightstar had no clue who remembered either cat and was just glad to have two more of her clanmates home.

"Leechscar, I'd like you to mentor Silverpaw. You'll have to discuss with her to learn what training she still needs." Twilightstar told the younger warrior before dismissing the meeting with that.

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; November 6th, 2023 at 07:52 PM.
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Scales at and crooked paw watched and listen intently,

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Out of one war and into another, or so it seemed. They were finally living and letting live with Shadowclan, the frog's focus more on Thunderclan than them, but then Riverclan started acting up. Then THAT got dealt with and everycat saw sense, and Thunderclan set about causing problems. Deadmoon didn't understand why every single clan was so intent on poking them. Sure Windclan didn't go LOOKING for conflict, but when they were pushed they always fought back. Twilightstar seemed fed up with it all, honestly. The notion of calling for the deaths of others....Deadmoon didn't think their leader would have done such a thing moons ago.

She wasn't sure how to feel about it. On the one hand, the killers were probably strong enough that it would take a lot of effort to take them out, and might not even be properly identified. Innocents would surely die, for some sort of revenge scheme that wouldn't bring the dead back. But on the other paw, after so much loss and provocation, they had to do something. Twilightstar was being forced to speak the language the other clans understood, and wouldn't hesitate to do so. And if it had been Snowybreeze or Wolffang slain, well, Deadmoon would be the first to call for Spiderthroat or whatever their name was head.
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:48 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened next to her new apprentice Juniperpaw. @Wintersun

Foxpaw listened.

Birdpaw listened.

Adderkit listened.

Caterpillarkit listened.

Hummingbirdkit listened.

Swankit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist watched*

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:07 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Wheattail gave an annoyed huff as she was ignored

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Hogstrike
Hog strike couldn’t help but sigh upon hearing that there may be a chance of a new epidemic, and ever so slightly scared at the news of an apprentice passing in the apprentice den and without any explanation of the cause of death, apart from the fact it’s a reason to get a checkup, that sure was comforting. On the other paw, it was good to hear that some cats who’d gone missing were now safely returned.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 7th, 2023, 07:27 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's eye darted over to the three cats as they commented about killing an apprentice. It wasn't hard to tell that Twilightstar wasn't delighted with the words, but she heard Leechscar and Firestorm out and could see reason with both their interjections, even if one was a bit harsher than the other. She didn't see the need to show compassion for those who didn't show it in return.

"Fair concerns, I'll think about changing the apprentice for a warrior. Hopefully, ThunderClan makes the right choice and we can avoid the deaths altogether." Twilightstar responded but gave no word that it'd definitely be done. With no other concerns brought up Twilightstar finished the last few announcements.

"Cowtuft has brought me some concerns. Lilypool came to him with a cold and ended up passing not long after. Cowtuft has no clue what caused the death which is why he'll be issuing check-ups on the clan to ensure we're not dealing with another epidemic."

"We've also lost another one of our apprentices, Owlpaw. He was found deceased in the apprentices' den. I don't believe it has a connection to Lilypool's sudden passing, but all the more reason for everyone to get checked out by our medicine cats." Twilightstar urged. She wasn't sure how Cowtuft and Lightningstorm would be doing the check-ups so didn't advise the clan on what they should be doing there.

"Finally we have a few returning Clanmates that went missing some seasons back. Crowtooth and Silverpaw, Crowtooth was a former tunneler and Silverpaw was formerly known as Hailpaw before her name change." Twilightstar had no clue who remembered either cat and was just glad to have two more of her clanmates home.

"Leechscar, I'd like you to mentor Silverpaw. You'll have to discuss with her to learn what training she still needs." Twilightstar told the younger warrior before dismissing the meeting with that.

#wcmeeting

Swiftwind looked up at her leader, shuddering when she heard that one of her clanmates had passed away, and worrying about the check ups. She felt slightly cold, but she assumed it was just the wind and nothing to worry about.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 7th, 2023, 09:05 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry left grimly.

Airkit and Blossomkit walked back to the nursery
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!