Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:38 PM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:31 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:25 PM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:21 PM

Old November 21st, 2022, 01:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by rising_heart View Post
((I've decided on the name Tigerkit. Is this name available, and have I been accepted into RiverClan yet?)

@canineantics

Thank you!
Tigerkit would be fine for a name, but no, you need to wait for your joining roleplay to be completed with @oleander before you can start RPing in RiverClan.

Last edited by Captain; November 21st, 2022 at 01:50 PM.
Old November 21st, 2022, 05:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post

Darklight sighed, "Got hit by stupid Twoleg Monster!" he spat "this is Flutter, who was Kind enough to help me get back, but i'm afraid tht leg ain't going to work again.... " Darklight mewed with a yawn, just walking tired him out...

"f-f-f-flutter Sir!" Flutter mewed quietly "as he said i been helping him... move and with that l-leg.... i-i-i think he's right about not going to be able to move it again the legs awful swollen..." the she-cat trailed off, they knew helping the tom had been the right thing, since she couldn't just leave him there... and she had a soft spot for helping out those that needed help... oh but where'd that get her in life? she wondered as she glaced nervously around

The young deputy slightly grimaced as his eyes fell on the swollen leg, the apparent culprit of the warrior's state. The expression left as soon as it came however, when he lifted his head to give a light nod of greeting to Flutter before returning his attention on Darklight. It'd probably be best if he went to see Marigoldleap soon, though the tabby still had some questions, mainly:
"What were you even doing all the way by the thunderpath? It's hardly close by."
The warrior couldn't be finished with his explanation; it barely explained what he was doing away in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Hawkpaw - Female[she/her]

She listened to the tom. "I was caught up in some rogues a while back, but managed to escape. I didn't get hurt, but I never thought of returning. You see my mother had kittens and I felt they were there to replace me and after the rogues I decided to stay away from Riverclan. I know its not a good excuse, but I'm not going to lie. I've regreted it ever since. I want to come home now, but if you don't want to have me I'm fine with living with that regret. I'm so sorry for leaving.", she meowed. Everything was said in a hurt tone and full of remorse for leaving her home when they needed her the most. The rogues were true, but it wasn't the only reason why she was gone. If she wasn't allowed back she'd just have to live with that for the rest of her miserable life.

[ @Estelle; ]

So she left. Leaving clanmates never bode well, and the tabby tom could see how she was at fault for her lengthy disappearance - very lengthy. Usually with clanmates that willingly left, he wouldn't be so inclined on letting them back in. If anything, however, Gingerfrost appreciated the apparent honesty. He couldn't be entirely certain, but if it was all an act then she was doing not too bad of a job at it. Listening to the extent of her story, he didn't hesitate much before replying. Her leaving and staying away showed little resolve of her position.
"Why do you want to return now?"
It had been several moons, after all. If she regretted the choice that much, then she could have tried earlier, no - why now? He paused for a few moments before continuing.
"What would you do if you were allowed to return?"
With which he partially meant: would she be swayed to leave by rogues again?

Old November 21st, 2022, 05:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Hawkpaw - Female[she/her]

The young molly looked at him, trying to read him, but she was nervous, so it was hard to do so. She looked him straight in the eye as he talked. She listened to him very closely. Why now? That rang in her head. Maybe it was pointless trying to get back into her home, but she was going to fight for her place back. She wasn't going to turn around and leave until she was told to leave. If he did. "I did eventually get hurt a while back and I wasn't exactly strong enough to come back or I would have a few moons ago.", she replied.

Hawkpaw hated admiting that she was hurt. She could have just come back and got healed, but she was so caught up in her own self pity it was hard for her to think right. "If I was allowed back I'd work extrememly hard to earn my place back. I will be loyal to Riverclan and I won't dare leave again. I will try my best and I mean best to get my warrior name. I would never leave the clan when they need me again.", she meowed with a genuine answer. If they'd have her she'd work harder than she ever did. She'd be active within the clan and earn her clanmates trust again. Hawkpaw was serious about returning you could hear the fight in her voice once again. The drive to be the best Warrior was there and could be shown in her eyes.

[ @Estelle; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 27th, 2022, 05:36 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroganTheDragon View Post
~{Sorry for the late post again!}~

Graytail purred as her kits snuggled up next to her, but the happiness did not last, she let out a long, sad wail when she heard of Kestrelstar's death. "Kestrelstar was my apprentice, I had hoped..." she shook her head "What about Riverpad? My mate? Has he returned?" She looked at Sno- no, Pikestar with wide, sad eyes. "But, they will be strong riverclan warriors, especially little Koikit here." she purred, which quickly turned to whining.

@canineantics
Seeing the expressions change on the molly’s face was enough to make Pikestar’s chest feel heavy, but he knew deep down that he had made the right decision in telling her the truth about all this instead of avoiding or sugar-coating what had happened in these past moons. “I’m so sorry, Graytail, I truly am.” He remarked quietly, his tone genuine, “Kestrelstar was a good friend to me. I wish RiverClan could’ve had more time with him.” And even though it could be seen as quite surprising, Pikestar did truly mean that sentiment. He knew of the wrongs that the gray-furred tomcat had done, as much as anyone as old as him in his clan did, but the oriental tomcat could see that he was trying to be better towards the end. If only Kestrelstar had more time, then maybe… Pikestar shook his head solemnly. No, now was not the time.

“...No, it pains me very much to tell you that Riverpad hasn’t returned to us.” The RiverClan leader confessed, feeling a numb ache within him after telling the poor she-cat all this terrible news, “But I’m sure if he knew you were here, safe and with your kittens, then he would be very happy.” It wasn’t his place to say such things, considering he didn’t know Graytail or Riverpad personally, but it felt wrong to not try to attempt to comfort the feline in some way. “I have no doubt about that.” Pikestar said, allowing a gentle purr of his own, “Now then, let’s get you and your kittens back to camp before it gets too late in the day. I’m sure there’s a perfect open nest in the nursery right now just waiting for your family.” With that, the large tomcat turned and gestured to Graytail and her litter to follow him with a wave of his tail before the clan leader would slowly start heading back home. He'd occasionally glance behind him to make sure everyone was still there.

[ Graytail and her kittens have been accepted back into RiverClan! Please resubmit them to the Allegiances whenever you’d like. ]
Old November 27th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw looks around nervously then sat down, what can she really do now, just stay quiet for the rest of her life just to make hawkpaw happy. what if he is still there. Would he kill her again just because she returned. Nightpaw stood back up and her ears drooped. "h-hello? I-Is anyone there" she spoke

( whos mention )

Last edited by Bean.; November 28th, 2022 at 11:13 AM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 06:38 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Leopardspring pads back to camp battered, bruised, and weary. She had a run in with a couple twolegs and got lost, looking around for someone to speak to she sits down.

@birdie

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old November 28th, 2022, 06:42 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post
Nightpaw looks around nervously then sat down, what can she really do now, just stay quiet for the rest of her life just to make hawkpaw happy. what if he is still there. Would he kill her again just because she returned. Nightpaw stood back up and her ears drooped. "h-hello? I-Is anyone there" she spoke

( whos mention )

The large gray molly heard a familiar voice, one of the apprentices she had heard of a few times. Casting her a quick glance before padding up to her, the blue-eyed shield's gaze quickly grew concerned by the look of the dark molly before her. She looked really... on edge. She didn't know what had happened to Nightpaw, but for apprentices it was almost always simply going missing from what she had learned over time. "My, Nightpaw, what happened? You look quite worried... you've been gone for some time as well." She muttered that last part quieter, as a note to herself to remember while Nightpaw is talking. While she expected her to say she got lost or something, Raccoonear was well aware that anything could have happened in the span of time she was gone. She hoped it wasn't a kidnapping like what had happened to herself, miserable.

She again, noticed how worried and on-edge Nightpaw looked. Maybe something bad had happened, something damaging. She meowed in a lower tone, still enough for the dark apprentice to hear, and in a kind and caring voice. "You know, if something bad happened, you can tell me. I promise I'll do my best to help you, Nightpaw." She cast her a small smile.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old November 28th, 2022, 06:52 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

"just keep moving. i swear if that cat from town was lying i WILL WALK ALL THE WAY BACK TO THAT PLACE JUST TO KILL HIM." growled hades through gritted teeth. he had been walking for days. that one cat from town had said that he would reached the clans yesterday. stopping to rest, the large wound on his nose bleeding."i need to get that healed soon. cant smell a thing." he mutters to no-one after resting he continues for a few hours, finally collapsing from exhaustion a few feet from the river. (hades is now well within riverclan territory)

Clan: rouge
Name : HADES
Extended personality: A rough tom who snaps easily. He has an attitude and hates waiting. He has an extremely short patience.
Extended description: Black tabby with glowing amber eyes that resemble the sun during a solar eclipse. He has a broken claw and a white paw like scourge’s

@canineantics
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 29th, 2022 at 06:44 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 07:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

☼ Firekit☼
. @Estelle .

The long furred, scrawny dark red molly padded through the undergrowth. Being hopelessly lost but also not asking for directions or help wasn't a good combination, so her situation had been dire. No food, no idea where she was, but Firekit was at last standing at the border of RiverClan territory. And this was actually the right territory this time. She wasn't going to be chased out like that asshole had done a few days before. Brackensomething, wasn't it?

She wasn't going to lie, for a moment as she was being kicked out of the pine forest, Firekit felt a bit of her dignity die as the warrior caught her and unceremoniously yeeted her over the border. It was offensive and hurt a little. But now she was back! And this was most certainly RiverClan, because it was wet and musty smelling, the scents of her childhood!

The deep red molly practically skipped over the border, planting herself right in the path that it smelled like patrols came and went, and waited patiently. There would be someone. And they would welcome her back, and she would say hi to Skystar and then find Mama, THEN she would scare stinky Heronkit and give Elkkit the biggest snuggle EVER. Yeah. That would be perfect, just like she had dreamed of for so long.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 28th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 10:58 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by lane. View Post

The large gray molly heard a familiar voice, one of the apprentices she had heard of a few times. Casting her a quick glance before padding up to her, the blue-eyed shield's gaze quickly grew concerned by the look of the dark molly before her. She looked really... on edge. She didn't know what had happened to Nightpaw, but for apprentices it was almost always simply going missing from what she had learned over time. "My, Nightpaw, what happened? You look quite worried... you've been gone for some time as well." She muttered that last part quieter, as a note to herself to remember while Nightpaw is talking. While she expected her to say she got lost or something, Raccoonear was well aware that anything could have happened in the span of time she was gone. She hoped it wasn't a kidnapping like what had happened to herself, miserable.

She again, noticed how worried and on-edge Nightpaw looked. Maybe something bad had happened, something damaging. She meowed in a lower tone, still enough for the dark apprentice to hear, and in a kind and caring voice. "You know, if something bad happened, you can tell me. I promise I'll do my best to help you, Nightpaw." She cast her a small smile.

Nightpaw looked at the she-cat a bit startled from her then looked down “I-I drowned from a c-clanmate… T-They shoved me off the edge into the river, I-I couldnt swim back up. B-But a starclan brought me back to life… I-I dont know H-How theyve done it” nightpaw was in tears the thought of being near a river again scared her.

(Since hawkpaw killied her and has their own plot for something, please dont right away blame hawkpaw xd. )