Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
Wrenflower
a long-haired grey she-cat with black spots and amber eyes
She/Her

Wrenflower was lying the clearing. she was looking around at the birds, she loved bird watching. she watched them as they flew through and pecked at the ground. she went to try and catch it but didn't make it to far-. Ouch- that looked like it hurt, she had face planted. she realized she was doing it in the middle of camp and felt like an idiot. oh well- back to her spot she supposed.

@~MothDust~

✩ CrowFall ✩

dark ash brown tom with white patches on face, around eyes and muzzle| Male (FtM)

He looked over at the cat who had just blatantly fell on her face. He didn't laugh. "That looked like it hurt," he called to her. He didn't walk over to her, but stayed at a distance. His tail swished to one side. His green eyes watching her. They didn't look mean, but soft and understanding. "I don't know if I would have the urge to kill the bird I am watching for fun," he said, some joking and light-heartedness in his voice.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:14 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

✩ CrowFall ✩

dark ash brown tom with white patches on face, around eyes and muzzle| Male (FtM)

He looked over at the cat who had just blatantly fell on her face. He didn't laugh. "That looked like it hurt," he called to her. He didn't walk over to her, but stayed at a distance. His tail swished to one side. His green eyes watching her. They didn't look mean, but soft and understanding. "I don't know if I would have the urge to kill the bird I am watching for fun," he said, some joking and light-heartedness in his voice.

She cringed at the thought that someone noticed- "no I'm fine! i just got a little caried away i guess Hehe-" she was really embarrassed, what kind of warrior is she? a Clutz definitely-. her face was flustered, she sat back down in embarrassment and just starred at the ground.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; February 1st, 2024 at 10:14 AM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:19 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~

Quote:
She cringed at the thought that someone noticed- "no I'm fine! i just got a little caried away i guess Hehe-" she was really embarrassed, what kind of warrior is she? a Clutz definitely-. her face was flustered, she sat back down in embarrassment and just starred at the ground.

★ Crowfall ★

"The warrior urge to hunt," he nodded and cracked a smile. He ignored the fact she had fallen over. Everyone had done it once, he figured. He sure had. He stretched a little. His legs getting tired, he should do something, but the day was lazy and dull. He could think of nothing to do.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Old February 1st, 2024, 10:28 AM

Quote:

★ Crowfall ★

"The warrior urge to hunt," he nodded and cracked a smile. He ignored the fact she had fallen over. Everyone had done it once, he figured. He sure had. He stretched a little. His legs getting tired, he should do something, but the day was lazy and dull. He could think of nothing to do.

"i suppose-, I've always been kind of clumsy per say although." she had a wide obsession with birds. she found them neat. she also took a wide interest in medicine. but like she would be a Med-cat she a wreak! she's lucky she can go and where near there! might as well strike a conversation in the meantime. "Hey, uhm.
my names Wrenflower, you?"

Old February 1st, 2024, 10:35 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
"i suppose-, I've always been kind of clumsy per say although." she had a wide obsession with birds. she found them neat. she also took a wide interest in medicine. but like she would be a Med-cat she a wreak! she's lucky she can go and where near there! might as well strike a conversation in the meantime. "Hey, uhm.
my names Wrenflower, you?"

★ Crowfall ★

"Crowfall," he responds plainly, "Nice to meet you," he says with a small smile and a nod. He shrugs a bit. "I don't know you well, but it's not terrible to be clumsy, and I doubt you are that clumsy," he says and flicks his tail to the side. His paw went up to his face, brushing away some of the fur tickling his nose and the corners of his eyes. He sat back down then, laying his head on his paws in front of him.

Old February 1st, 2024, 10:48 AM

Quote:

★ Crowfall ★

"Crowfall," he responds plainly, "Nice to meet you," he says with a small smile and a nod. He shrugs a bit. "I don't know you well, but it's not terrible to be clumsy, and I doubt you are that clumsy," he says and flicks his tail to the side. His paw went up to his face, brushing away some of the fur tickling his nose and the corners of his eyes. He sat back down then, laying his head on his paws in front of him.

"Oh- heh thanks" she quickly got flash backs to all the times she had fell at the most awkward times and then shivered "but yea i agree i don't think i have met you yet. I'm always seeing new faces around here".

Old February 1st, 2024, 10:58 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
"Oh- heh thanks" she quickly got flash backs to all the times she had fell at the most awkward times and then shivered "but yea i agree i don't think i have met you yet. I'm always seeing new faces around here".

★ Crowfall ★

He nods. "Same here," he says and looks at Wrenflower with a calm, caring look. He smiled at her. "How long have you been a warrior?" he mewed calmly. He finally got up and padded over to her so it didn't feel like they were screaming to hear each other. He sat down in front of her.

Old February 1st, 2024, 11:00 AM

Quote:

★ Crowfall ★

He nods. "Same here," he says and looks at Wrenflower with a calm, caring look. He smiled at her. "How long have you been a warrior?" he mewed calmly. He finally got up and padded over to her so it didn't feel like they were screaming to hear each other. He sat down in front of her.

"about 9 and a half moons. You?" she pricked her ears to the sight of a robin flying near.

Old February 1st, 2024, 06:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Broad head swiveled as the young enforcer exited the leader's den and searched for his quarry. Dawnstar had been clear. This was a matter for the enforcers to handle, but Lynxshade had a potential way to help? From what little he'd seen of the tabby, she was always willing to lend a paw, mmhmm. Hopefully she wouldn't mind being approached by him now. Of course... true to form, searching and scouting out specifics were not this tom's biggest strength. There was a reason his hunting wasn't quite as impressive as his fighting... eheh... And with as many cats milling about the clearing as there were, the muscular warrior couldn't help but think it would be a waste of time to go one by one until he found Lynxie. Which of course left only one proper course of action to be taken!

"Yo! Lynxshade! Ya here?! Wanna talk with yous bout somes things!" Silverlark hollered, his voice booming easily across the clearing.

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade]
| Sorry for the short starter! This was all part of the leader's den post, but figured it would be best to leave the clearing part to the clearing to avoid confusion. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 1st, 2024, 07:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Guard
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @/SuspiciousMindz ] [Sharpfrost - @Willie Warf ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker approached the two, curiosity glinting in her eye. "Yes?" She meowed, coming to a stop beside Sharpfrost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost approached instantly. "Hi there Hawkbite. What would you like me to do?" She meowed, waiting for the enforcer's orders.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

It didn't take them long to approach him. Tardiness was not something he tolerated often so he was grateful he didn't have to bite someone. As they stood before him, he studied each for a brief second before nodding slightly, as if he were approving his decision. "I have a task for you both. I don't care if you split it up or take it on together, but these apprentices need some stealth training. I'm entrusting you with that. If you can't handle this, I'll make sure I step in and take over," Hawkbite spoke, his tone growing more serious as a warning when he finished his order.

Ibispaw, Goopypaw, Palepaw, Swanpaw, Lizzardpaw, Featherpaw, and Shadepaw all need this training. I think Palepaw has it, but she wants a review," He was very particular about Ibispaw so he'd ensure her training was adequate and would step in if he caught something off. Unbeknownst to the two warriors, Hawkbite would occasionally be checking in on their class(es).

Tail flicking after a moment of thought, he'd rise to his paws. "Now, you can figure out what you want to do, but I expect their stealth training to be done with in the moon," Hawkbite finished. He waved his tail to dismiss the two, before turning to leave. He needed to asses the next group of apprentices needing training.

[I will pm you guys in just a moment to discuss this assignment]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL