Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:36 AM
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:12 AM
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:06 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

(in all honesty, he's not. It's just Onyx being himself lol though he does like respect)
"Oh trust me, I don't care for hunting." Onyx said, rolling his eyes a bit. He flicked his tail, examining the other tom. His size was nothing compared to his, but he seemed to hold some dominance that needed respect, and he was willing to give it. "So, Rook. Where are we going?" he asked.
Rook's own eyes roll in return. The korat rolls his limbs, pushing beyond Patchy and Onyx.

"To find a clan-cat. There must be one out here, somewhere. If not, I suppose we're going to have to camp out until there is. We can't just very well enter by ourselves. We need to be taken in."

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:10 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
Rook's own eyes roll in return. The korat rolls his limbs, pushing beyond Patchy and Onyx.

"To find a clan-cat. There must be one out here, somewhere. If not, I suppose we're going to have to camp out until there is. We can't just very well enter by ourselves. We need to be taken in."
"Yes, true. But how do you suppose they will take us in? They might know our scent." he said, plainly.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:14 PM
´෴`

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

"Yes, true. But how do you suppose they will take us in? They might know our scent." he said, plainly.
"Will that matter? If we're smart, we can likely catch one by themselves. It's far easier to reason with someone when you out number them."

Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
"Will that matter? If we're smart, we can likely catch one by themselves. It's far easier to reason with someone when you out number them."
"Is it?" he contradicted, and passed by Rook. "There is a hollow tree over there. That's where we'll rest. I'l keep guard since I am a guard for the syndicate anyways." he said, and began to pad to the tree.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:27 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Three.." The she'cat mewed. "I'll have my brother find some one to look after them," Featherheart purred. She waved her tail, gaing at Surgestorm. She blinked her blue eyes. She was interrupted by a few more loud coughs. "I think I was the only one, it might have been because of the moss." She managed to say, turning her ears toward him. I just hope Dovekit will watch Kinkkit and Flickerkit until Blackice can watch them.. Featherheart shook her fur uncomfortably, a worried look crept on her face. If he was here, he would have watched them Featherheart began to think of her old mate. She tried to stop, she fluffed her tail up.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:35 PM
Clan Leader

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight tried ignoring the comments the cat made, but he knew they would only come at him more with verbal attacks. He clawed out once again, but this time was intercepted by Swiftbreeze. The large Savannah landed on his side, under the weight of the other cat, but managed to squirm around and bit at something, not quite sure what though, and freed himself enough to wiggle free. As he prepared another attack, he noticed a slight sting on his shoulder from his earlier fight, but shook the pain away. He had to get this over with, he didn't like drawing things out to unnecessary lengths.
Swiftbreeze winced in pain as her bones reminded her she hadn't run in moons, and the snapping fangs of the savannah cat tore into her ear, shredding it as she retreated to safety. She shook the ruined appendage, sparkling the ashen ground with red droplets. Her lips pulled back in a snarl, and she dove forward to attack once more but her speed was nothing compared to what it once was. Rainsplash tried to force Singenight down, hoping to make the false leader submit.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:41 PM
´෴`

"Yes. You find you're more willing to listen when you've got no chance of winning a fight." Rook's bright eyes are half-lidded, interest in what the larger tom has to say dwindling. Still, he doesn't argue, remaining quiet as Onyx leads their little formation towards the follow of the trunk.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Alright," she whispered, following Thornpelt through the crowd. She made sure to stay close, afraid from being separated, as if he was her safe beacon.
Thornpelt finally reached the camp entrance and he glanced back at Flarerunner before vanishing out of the camp.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:07 PM
Clan Leader

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight was about to rush to find help, but thought it unwise to do so, especially if they were coming right now. The Savannah, for once was completely in the dark. He had no idea what was trueley happening, or what he needed to do, if anything. He watched his mate in pain and felt sorry for her, he believed that a beautiful and loyal she cat like her shouldn't have to experience pain like he was sure was happening now. He rushed forwards as the first she kit popped out. He wasn't exactly sure what feeling would overcome him when he lifted his daughter to help lick her clean, but once he did, he felt the swirl of pride and admiration for this little kit inside him. He sat the she kit down gently and began licking her fur, ruffling the orange pattern that it beheld.
(Smol post but still post)

The little kit gasped her first breaths of air, her tiny legs wiggling towards her father. She batted at his nose, blindly seeking out the source of what was licking at her, before she grew still and quiet, seemingly fallen asleep within moments of birth.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
"Yes. You find you're more willing to listen when you've got no chance of winning a fight." Rook's bright eyes are half-lidded, interest in what the larger tom has to say dwindling. Still, he doesn't argue, remaining quiet as Onyx leads their little formation towards the follow of the trunk.
Onyx stepped in and examined it. "Dirty..." he said plainly, and stepped back out. "Go ahead. I won't be sleeping in there..." he mewed, and sat near the entrance. His blue orbs flicked towards Rook, a wicked smile across his maw.
Closed Thread