Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM

Old December 15th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
When Violetpaw sprang at him, Thistlestep was ready! As soon as her chest was near his head, he popped up, aiming to headbutt her and knock her flying back.

That'd teach the apprentice to do such a basic move. @Fuzzy

Violetpaw was almost instantly knocked off. What was with that? With an 'humph' the tabby landed on the ground. Seriously? This was annoying. How was she supposed to know how to do anything if she never learned. His teaching methods must be flawed.
Not wanting to just hear a grumpy remark from the old tom she decided to aim for his sides this time. If she aimed for his legs she was sure to be kicked. So, the long haired tabby jabbed a paw at Thistlestep's side. What would it do? She wasn't sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

The dirt-covered mentor studied his apprentice's movements: bunched legs for leaping, paws ready to be stretched out. In a heartbeat, the white apprentice leapt at the mentor. Ditrfur took a one-step back and rolled to the left, and got up on all fours. Slowly and with caution, the brown warrior circled around his apprentice who is tail-length away from the large maine coon's mentor. As if this mock battle had become a lesson instead of a challenge, Dirtfur noted, "Good try, but can you aimed correctly at an enemy who is moving?"

Frozenpaw narrowly caught himself as Dirtfur dodged. He should have known the mud covered tom would step out of the way. It was an easy dodge, the large apprentice wasn't exactly fast. "Of course I can, I'm not a bee-brained kit." Frozenpaw responded tail lashing as he watched the tom circle him. "Can you even fight? Or is watching more your speed?" The large white tom shot back blue eyes narrowing.
After a bit of this time wasting Frozenpaw swung out a paw. As if he was going to catch a fish. But his aim was set on one of Dirtfur's limbs. But this time he had a back up plan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

]

Dirtfur watched carefully for any movements that could predict any attacks. He went ahead to ignore Frozenpaw's gibe. His paws shuffled the dirt as he continued circling his apprentice, making a thick line. As if unfrozen when it became Greenleaf, the white tomcat swung his paw at the brown mentor's front limbs. Dirtfur dropped to the forest floor. With realization that he was near Frozenpaw, he jumped unto his apprentice's back.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 16th, 2019, 07:12 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @Dust @RedHead ]

Skunkpaw followed Frostfall into the training island, letting out a small snort. She was sick and tired of apprentice training. She was a fully trained warrior, not some sniveling kit out of the nursery! She sat down with a roll of her eyes and licked her paw, drawing it over her ears.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; December 16th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep couldn't help the little smirk that grew on his face as Violetpaw changed tactics. He felt her paw jab into his side, and he was quick to lash back-- paw heading right for her shoulder. @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
]

Dirtfur watched carefully for any movements that could predict any attacks. He went ahead to ignore Frozenpaw's gibe. His paws shuffled the dirt as he continued circling his apprentice, making a thick line. As if unfrozen when it became Greenleaf, the white tomcat swung his paw at the brown mentor's front limbs. Dirtfur dropped to the forest floor. With realization that he was near Frozenpaw, he jumped unto his apprentice's back.

Yes! He'd gotten a blow in! Well kind of. His accomplishment was short-lived however. As his mentor jumped onto his back. Frozenpaw grunted with the new weight. The large tom bucked under his mentor before rolling over in attempt to knock him off. If the brown tom was still clinging on Frozenpaw would just have to squish him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Thistlestep couldn't help the little smirk that grew on his face as Violetpaw changed tactics. He felt her paw jab into his side, and he was quick to lash back-- paw heading right for her shoulder. @Fuzzy
Violetpaw jerked back a bit shocked at his sudden attack but she narrowly missed it. His paw just grazing her foreleg. "Woah.." That was close! She didn't expect it. Deciding not to just stand there Violetpaw jumped closer and swung a paw him again, this time aiming for the back of his neck.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:07 PM
work is never done

Thistlestep ducked, using his hindlegs to suddenly launch himself at Violetpaw with the intent to bowl her over.

This was going better than he expected.. he thought there'd be a lot more complaining on her end. @Fuzzy

Old December 17th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.

Violetpaw almost tripped as Thistlestep ducked. Yet, she managed to stay on her paws. For a short while at least. No more then a heartbeat later her mentor knocked her to the ground and sent her rolling. "I thought I was knocking you over?" She asked huffing.

Old December 18th, 2019, 01:04 AM
work is never done

"If you spent more time working on your strategy than you have been talking, you would have." Thistlestep straightened himself, returning to his crouched stance as he eyed her carefully. "This isn't some kit game. Don't expect your enemies to sit around while you try to bat them with those kitten paws of yours." @Fuzzy

Old December 18th, 2019, 01:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.
Violetpaw lashed her tail. "Well maybe I could if you taught me something beside wanting me to learn by myself." The tabby puffed out getting back to her paws. "I don't expect my enemies to sit still but I do expect my mentor to teach me something." She added puffing up a bit.
What was she supposed to do now? He countered everything. Irritated she just jumped at him. Yeah she tried that already but she didn't care.

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 18th, 2019 at 01:28 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 07:08 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

[[ @caswshay617 ]]

Scarfang stepped onto the island. He turned to look at Littlepaw. "What do we have to work on with you? What are your strengths and weaknesses?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker