Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:51 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:19 AM

Old September 9th, 2024, 10:59 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Annoyed

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Rainsong a blue gray she-cat with icy blue eyes walked out of the nursery, her eyes traveled around the clearing. She spotted her kits playing, knowing that they were safe in the clan she turned and padded over to the fresh kill pile and sat down. She looked through it until she saw a fish. She purred and reached down to grab it.
@Tallstar

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail noticed Rainsong as she selected a fish from the fresh-kill pile, her eyes briefly resting on her kits which were playing happily nearby. Seeing her look content yet weary, he approached with a warm, friendly demeanor.

“Hi, Rainsong,” he said, his voice gentle. “That fish looks like a good choice. I know how important it is to find a moment to relax, especially with how lively your kits are. If you’d like, I could keep an eye on them while you enjoy your meal. It might be nice to have a bit of peace and quiet for a change.”

He smiled, his gaze shifting to the kits with a touch of affection. “Or if there’s something else you need, whether it’s more food or any other help, just let me know. I’m here to lend a paw and make things a bit easier for you. I can imagine how busy things must be with such energetic little ones around.”

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

(WHAT A GENTLEMAN! @Tallstar)

Rainsong looked up when she heard a voice, her icy blu eyes landed on Spiraltail. "Oh good morning, Spiraltail." she said with a mouth full of fish, she set the fish down at her paws and looked up at him. "I thought it was a good choice as well, you can't go wrong with fish." she smiled at him. Rainsong's eyes widen when she heard his request. Most toms at his age didn't want anything to do with kittens, they focus on warrior duties. "Oh no Spiraltail, you don't have to. My kits are quite a handful...especially Shallowkit." her eyes drifted over to where her son was playing with his siblings. She then moved her gaze back to the handsome tom. "I appreciate the offer and your other offers." She giggled. "I assume you want kits of your own?" she asked with a tilt of her head, she could see the affection for the young kits in his eyes. She wrapped a tail around her paws and stared at him. She used to have a mate, a loving mate but he was gone now and it was just her and her kits.
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:22 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/him
Spiraltail gave a small, understanding smile as Rainsong spoke. “I’m glad you enjoyed the fish,” he said, his gaze softening as he looked at the kits. “I know they can be a handful. I don’t mind the chaos—it’s a part of being in a clan, after all.”

When Rainsong asked about his thoughts on having kits of his own, Spiraltail’s expression grew thoughtful. “Yes, it’s something I’ve considered. There’s something special about watching young ones grow and learn. But for now, I’m happy to be a part of the clan’s support system, helping out however I can.”

Noticing the sadness in her eyes, he added gently, “If you ever need anything, whether it’s help with the kits or just someone to talk to, please know that I’m here for you. We’re all in this together, and supporting each other is what makes us strong.”

His gaze was warm and sincere as he concluded, “And who knows? Maybe one day I’ll have a family of my own. For now, I’m just glad to be here for you and the little ones.”
@Splitmoon

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; September 9th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 11:30 AM

Rainsong looked at Spiraltail with icy blue eyes. She listened to him explain that it was always special watching young cats grow. He was right, she loved watching her kits grow and knowing they would be the next generation of warriors, and they would teach the next younger ones after them. She also loved watching the other kits and watching their personalities grow, especially hers. She then turned back to looked at him. "I think you'll be a great father one day, Spiraltail." she said with a purr, she looked away from him again and back over at her kits. "I appreciate you, I really do. I'll keep that in mind when I need to talk about something or just need company." she purred. She liked this tom, he always seemed to know how to comfort someone or say the right thing. She especially liked it when he said we're all in this together, and supporting each other he was right but what shocked her the most was the fact he said he would be here for her and her kits. She never heard someone say that to her, especially after her mate died. "Thank you, Spiraltail."
@Tallstar

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 9th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Nightshadow raced into camp, he skidded to a halt. "I need warriors with me now!" he yelled across the clearing. "I need a patrol with now, to make sure there aren't anymore on the territory. Dusklion is waiting right now." The black and white tom looking around the clearing waiting for anyone to join, his icy blue eyes blazed with fury. If there were more out there he would kill them.

[OPEN]

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 9th, 2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream looked up in surprise as Nightshadow came barreling into the camp. He bounded up to the tom, frowning. ”What? What’s wrong? I can come on the patrol.” He offered, clearly unaware that a fox was present on the territory. ”Let’s get one more warrior like you said and head back to Dusklion.”

( @Splitmoon - snatching this hehe )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old September 9th, 2024, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker crossed through the long grass of one of the more derelict twoleg dens that sat between the clearing and their leaders temporary residence. The tall green grass flattened before his large contrasting black speckled form as he made his way purposefully beyond the brush. While e passed into an open field that lay between two different rows of twoleg dens, he tasted the air turning to his right to follow a dark wooden line of fencing until he could see several apprentices resting peacefully. Dawn's light was only just pressing against the dark morning sky. Wavebreaker let out a yawn, he and Fading had just undergone a long discussion about his new apprentice Fawnpaw. Even if it felt to soon soon since Shrewpaw, he knew It wasn't his call to make. A good warrior must listen to his leader, and at least Fadingstar seemed like a leader worth listening to.

In any case Wavebreaker would make sure that Fawnpaw became an asset to her clan. He tilted his large head under a loose panel of wood that led to the sleeping apprentices. He saw her white tipped bobbed tail rising and falling with her restful breaths. She is probably still catching up on her sleep after the vigil. Wavebreaker had let her rest a day, but now it was time for work. He placed one of his large dark pawpads on her rising shoulder giving it a swift shake. "Time to wake up Fawnpaw, we have some tasks that need doing." He was careful to control the volume of his deep voice, not wanting to wake any more sleeping cats than necessary.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 9th, 2024 at 12:35 PM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 12:42 PM
Matching w/ @/Bluest+r~

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Chatty

❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw's pale green eyes slowly opened, her gaze landing on the large tom. suddenly she was up and out of her nest, her nose raised. she was quite small for an apprentice, but than again, she was pretty agile. she nodded, not daring to say anything as to wake the other apprentices up. she already got chewed out for that last night. she slowly rose, padding to wavebreaker's side. she wasn't sure what to expect for today's training. she wasn't sure what she'd be doing, but she didn't dare ask in case it wasn't what she had hoped for.
@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

ollie drank coffee, Bluest+r~ painted blue on this signature

Quietheart is now my lawyer /silly
Old September 9th, 2024, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
❀ ฺfawnpaw ฺ❀

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚

❀ ฺ fawnpaw's pale green eyes slowly opened, her gaze landing on the large tom. suddenly she was up and out of her nest, her nose raised. she was quite small for an apprentice, but than again, she was pretty agile. she nodded, not daring to say anything as to wake the other apprentices up. she already got chewed out for that last night. she slowly rose, padding to wavebreaker's side. she wasn't sure what to expect for today's training. she wasn't sure what she'd be doing, but she didn't dare ask in case it wasn't what she had hoped for.
@Quietheart

˘꒷꒦˘꒷꒦꒷˘꒦꒷꒦˘꒷˘꒷꒦˘꒷˘ ꒦꒷꒦˘
゚ 。 ゚∘ ° 。゚
Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

He watched as Fawnpaw rose quickly to her feet, the pale green eyes she possessed flicking away sleep with each blink. He grinned a little as she hurried over to his side. He couldn't tell if her speed was due to nerves or if she was simply excited to start her apprentice duties. Either way seemed like the youthful she-cat was ready to roll. As they padded off and out from under the protection of the fence he could feel the joints in his back left leg aching slightly in the early morning air. It was a little colder today than it had been in a while, and he wasn't sure if his body was simply envying his apprentices youth or if she was reminding him of Shrewpaw.

As the pair drew further and further from the twolegplace Wavebreaker decided to test how closely his apprentice had been watching the others from the nursery while they had undergone their training. "Fawnpaw why do you think we are up so early this morning? Do you have any idea what we are about to do?" His voice was unrestrained now, but still gentle and rolling like waves for which he bore his namesake. His deep blue eyes watched his charge carefully, curiously waiting for her response.

@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 9th, 2024 at 02:12 PM.
Old September 9th, 2024, 03:12 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

honeysucklebloom
long-furred, large, black, sunshine classic tabby; bright amber eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

Honeysucklebloom’s thoughts lingered on Floodsight’s words, weaving them together with her own memories of the hardships they had faced as a clan. The abandoned twoleg nest around them, with its decaying walls and creaking floors, was a constant reminder of how far they had strayed from the comfort of their true home. It was a temporary refuge, one that offered safety from the elements but could never replace the familiarity and solace of their territory by the river, where the gentle sound of water and the rustle of reeds had always been a source of peace. Honeysucklebloom’s gaze wandered over the remnants of what once must have been a thriving twoleg dwelling, now reduced to little more than a hollow shell, a stark contrast to the vibrant life of the forest they were used to. The cracked windows, through which the sunlight barely filtered, cast an eerie glow that only served to emphasize the desolation surrounding them. It was a place that held no warmth, no life, only the ghosts of memories that clung to its crumbling walls like cobwebs in the corners. As Honeysucklebloom glanced over at Floodsight, the light caught the subtle lines of exhaustion etched into the molly’s features, a testament to the countless nights spent in restless vigil, watching over clan-mates as they fitfully slept, haunted by the dreams of what had been and what could no longer be. The silver molly’s words were sincere, carrying the weight of their shared experiences, the kind that left invisible scars on the soul, deeper and more lasting than any physical wound. Honeysucklebloom found herself nodding slowly, each movement of her head a reluctant acknowledgment of the truth in Floodsight’s observations. The journey had not only tested their physical endurance, the way a long hunt might stretch a warrior to the limits of their stamina, but it had also carved deep emotional scars into their spirits, like a river cutting through the land, shaping and reshaping it with its relentless flow. It was a collective pain, a burden shared among every member of RiverClan, from the oldest warrior, whose graying muzzle told stories of battles long past, to the youngest kit, whose wide, innocent eyes had been forced to see more than they ever should.

Honeysucklebloom’s heart ached as she thought of the little ones, how they had been forced to grow up too quickly, their innocence stolen by the harsh realities of survival, each day a struggle not just to live, but to hold on to the hope that had once come so easily. And yet, despite everything, there was a spark of hope that refused to be extinguished, a small, fragile thing, like a single flame struggling to stay alight in a storm, but a flame nonetheless, one that could grow if only they could find the strength to nurture it. “Floodsight,” Honeysucklebloom began, her voice tinged with a blend of admiration and understanding, “what you’ve said resonates so deeply with me. We’ve all been through so much, and sometimes it feels like the pain is too much to bear. But you’re right—we have to focus on what we’ve gained, not just what we’ve lost. It’s not easy to do, especially when the memories of our journey are still so fresh, but it’s the only way we can move forward.” She paused, her thoughts drifting back to the countless nights they had spent under the open sky, huddled together for warmth and comfort against the freezing temperatures of the mountains. The journey had been brutal, each step forward feeling like a battle against the odds. They had lost many along the way, and the weight of those losses hung heavily on Honeysucklebloom’s heart. But even in the darkest moments, there had been glimmers of light—small acts of kindness, shared laughter, the unspoken bond that had grown stronger with each passing day. Those were the things she clung to, the things that reminded her of the resilience and strength that lay at the core of RiverClan. “I think about the kits often,” she continued, her voice softening as her thoughts turned to the youngest members of their clan. “They’ve been through so much, more than any kit should ever have to endure. But they’ve also shown us what it means to be truly strong. Despite everything, they’ve managed to find joy in the smallest things, to see the beauty in the world around them. They’ve taught me that even in the darkest times, there’s always a reason to keep going, to keep believing that things will get better.”

Honeysucklebloom’s gaze shifted to the entrance of the nest, where the light from the rising sun was beginning to fill the space with a warm, golden glow, a glow that seemed to wrap itself around the old, rotting wood, softening its harsh edges, turning what was once a bleak, crumbling structure into something almost beautiful, almost sacred. It was a reminder that no matter how long the night might be, no matter how deep the darkness, the sun would always rise again, bringing with it the promise of a new day, a new beginning, a chance to rewrite the stories that had been etched into their hearts by the cruel hand of fate. And that was what they all needed now—a fresh start, a chance to leave behind the pain of the past, the memories that clung to them like shadows, always there, always watching, waiting for the moment when they could slip back in and pull them down into the abyss. Honeysucklebloom could feel the weight of those memories pressing down on her, heavy and cold like the stones at the bottom of the river, but she knew she couldn’t let them drown her, couldn’t let them pull her under. She had to keep her head above the water, had to keep swimming, no matter how tired she was, no matter how much her muscles ached, because if she stopped, if she gave in to the exhaustion, she would be lost, and she couldn’t afford to be lost, not when her clam needed her, not when there was still so much to fight for, so much to hope for. “Our new home… it’ll be more than just a place,” Honeysucklebloom said, her voice filled with quiet determination, the kind of determination that came from a place deep inside, a place that had been forged in the fires of adversity, a place that knew no fear, only the will to survive. “It’ll be a symbol of everything we’ve fought for, everything we’ve endured. It’s a place where we can start over, where we can rebuild our lives and create new memories, memories that aren’t tainted by the pain of the past, but are instead filled with hope, with love, with the kind of joy that comes from knowing you’ve made it through the worst, and you’re still standing, still breathing, still alive.” Her words were like a beacon, a light that shone through the darkness, guiding them towards the future, towards a place where they could finally find the peace that had been so elusive, so out of reach for so long.

The suggestion of a walk along Lionsbeach was a tempting one, a brief escape from the weight of their responsibilities, an invitation to lose themselves in the rhythmic ebb and flow of the waves, to let the sound of the sea wash away the dust of their long journey. Honeysucklebloom could almost feel the cool sand beneath her paws, each grain a tiny world unto itself, hear the gentle lapping of the waves against the shore, a song as old as the earth itself, as soothing as a mother’s lullaby. It was a place that held so many memories, each one like a seashell, small and fragile, but precious all the same, a place where she had often gone to find solace and clarity in the moons before their exile, when the world had still felt like it was hers to explore. A small sigh expressed itself through her nostrils, the sunshine tabby slowly nodding her head as her deep amber eyes locked into Floodsight’s once more, the small connection between them unspoken but undeniable, a shared understanding that went beyond words. “I’d love to take that walk with you, Floodsight,” she said, her voice warm with sincerity, the kind of warmth that came from deep within, not the fleeting heat of a summer’s day, but the steady, enduring warmth of a hearth fire, comforting in its constancy. “It’ll be a good way to remind ourselves of what we’re fighting for, of the beauty that awaits us on the other side of this journey, a beauty that isn’t just in the land, but in the way we’ve held on to each other, the way we’ve kept going even when it seemed like there was nothing left to hold on to. And maybe, just maybe, we’ll find a little peace along the way away from the drama.” Her words hung in the air between them, like the mist that sometimes rose off the water in the early morning, delicate and ephemeral, but carrying a weight all their own. Plus, it would get them away from the twoleg nest for a little while, a place that felt more like a prison than a refuge, its walls closing in on them, a reminder of all the things they had lost. The gentle molly felt as if she was getting too many old memories from the place alone, memories that clung to her like burrs in her fur, pricking at her whenever she tried to shake them off, so being in familiar territory, where the land still felt like it belonged to them, would ease her internal struggle, give her the space she needed to breathe, to find herself again.

@goodacacia [ wah i love em sm ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; September 9th, 2024 at 03:17 PM.