Old January 13th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
32/100

Surprisingly, he didn’t have any more wise words to spout. Instead, he just listened–for what was probably the first time ever in his life. Oh, she should send a thank you to the stars for this blessing, she never thought that she’d see the day!

“If you’re having trouble standing, y’can lean on me. There’s no shame in it, just means you owe me if I ever get hurt.” She gave him a big grin before she swivelled up to his side instead, offering him some aid–but only if he were to accept it. She couldn’t force him. Otherwise, she’d just lead the way over to the medicine den. If he didn’t accept the help, it’s not like she’d be surprised. He certainly seemed like the type to not accept help.. And, considering the situation at hand, she was right.

[ @silver. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[ @Undertaker - punishment post 1/2 (due Jan 23)] [Rufflepaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
ShadowClan certainly had a lot of apprentices. It seemed as though every time Mistlewhisker brought out an old nest, two more popped into existence to replace it. It seemed like a lot of the nests hadn't been changed in a while, too, which made it all the more frustrating. Some of the nests were falling apart in her jaws as she carried them out of the den and set them carefully off to the side. After setting down what she hoped were the last two, she eyed her pile of clean moss next to the old one. ... It would do.

Mistlewhisker began separating the moss into smaller bundles, counting off the number of beds she had pulled out and making sure there were equal new beds.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 13th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:49 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

During the entire time, he's sat chilling up in the apprentice's den, idly paying attention to the chaos of the clearing. He had not once seen a full-grown warrior actually coming into the den. Only have they stood at the entrance or poked their heads in when seeking out an apprentice. Yet he was seeing with his own blue eyes a full-grown warrior inside the den. "wowie, never seen a warrior come in here to change our nests!" he chirped. The muscled tom was quick to stand up and excitedly approach Mistlewhisker in his usual glory. "whatcha do to piss dawnstar off? Can you tell meee~" he stared into the other's eyes if he managed to make eye contact with them. He had not only himself but Darkfall to thank for him not getting into too much trouble to make Dawnstar mad as all hell.

@Micanomancy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 13th, 2024, 09:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[ @Undertaker - punishment post 2/2 (due Jan 23)] [Rufflepaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh, brother. Mistlewhisker had hoped the lone apprentice in the den would stay out of sight and out of mind for the duration of her work, but it seemed as though she wasn't so lucky. She resisted the urge to sigh, beginning to knead out the moss into nests. "I did not report something of vital importance." She meowed simply. Luckily, the apprentice didn't seem too nasty, so she wouldn't be using her "Giant One-Eyed Monster" card to scare him off today.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 23rd, 2024 at 09:31 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 09:54 PM
im back i swear it

Rufflepaw

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Lucky for them he wasn't one to be nasty with anyone else they provoked him, he usually was even-tempered. There was only one cat he still wanted to pound into the dirt beneath them. Sadly he couldn't do it since he knew his ass would be on the line if he did. "ooh, yup, that would make mrs dawn mad as hell, she doesn't like not being in the loop of things!" he snickered. He continued to quietly watch the others do their punishment, he really had nothing to do since he couldn't leave camp himself. He had half the mind to go bother the kits or maybe an elder or two if they were still alive.

@Micanomancy [ I THOUGHT I REPLIED]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Old January 13th, 2024, 10:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rufflepaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker huffed, and it could have been a laugh or a breath of annoyance, it was hard to tell with her. The large cat took a bed in her mouth, and carried it into the den. She tossed it unceremoniously, planning on getting them all inside before spreading them out. This little cat was amusing. Reminded her of Silverlark. "Well, since you are the only one here," and you've been nice, "you get first pick where your new nest is going to be."

[ALL GOOD]
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 13th, 2024, 10:19 PM
im back i swear it

Rufflepaw

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

"alright!" he yelled not bothering to control his voice as he got even more excited, if that was possible. He wasted no time in claiming a nice fresh and clean nest, he went for the one by the front of the den. Like in his normal manner wasted no time in making it obvious by belly-flopping onto said nest with a thud. "Being in the front is the best place, I can leave the den first before everyone else!" he snickered.

@Micanomancy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Old January 13th, 2024, 10:36 PM
The Ping You Dread

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rufflepaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The older warrior sighed, this time sounding fond. "Very wise." She tossed another nest, then leaned in conspiratorially. "Means you're the first one to the prey pile." The following blink could have been a wink, but it was impossible to tell, since her other eye was, well, completely gouged out. But it felt appropriate to assume it was a wink. She continued throwing the nests in, then began separating them neatly with as much room between them as possible. Eventually she put some against the wall, more separate from the others, in case some apprentices preferred sleeping away from the others. They could also move and adjust the beds as necessary. Satisfied with her work, Mistlewhisker nodded. "I think that does it." She looked to Rufflepaw. "While I am here, is there any chore you have needed help with?" If not, she was going to settle in her own nest for a nice nap, before she would check up on Lostspark in the medicine cat's den.
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 14th, 2024, 05:06 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw
She/her | 6 moons | Post 42/100
Flock Together [T2] | Kitty Softpaws
It was snowing.. a lot. Palepaw had been relaxing in her nest, dozing, when the cold started embracing her. Snowflakes were falling everywhere. Curious, she got up and looked outside of camp. Snow was nice sometimes, but cold and annoying at other times. She noticed snow was piling up in the den in various corners. She supposed she could clean that a little before it started getting too much. The young calico moved towards the biggest pile of snow, taking a bit of it and putting it outside, and bit by bit, the pile was getting less. Yeah.. that looks good to me. She shoved the last bits of snow outside, then continued looking around. Most of the piles were small. If they got bigger she could care about that later. However there was one pile of snow that was pretty large, so she bounded over to it and swept it outside. Her paws were freezing, but oh well. Helping her clan was fun!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

A certain goopy apprentice scurried into the apprentice's den with tears hot on his cheeks and a nose full of snot. Even Goopypaw grimaced at his sniffle, his black and orange ears flattening at the sound. It was gross and annoying, two words the others seemed to use to describe him. What's worse? They were right. He was just a disgusting ball of gloop and dirt with siblings who barely tolerated him and parents who hated him. The rest of the day was defineyly going to be spend sulking in his moss scrap nest like a kit. Just the way he liked it. But of course fate had other plans. Other sticky, embarrassing, horrible plans.

He hadn't seen the raven before his paw had landed on it. By the time he registered what he had stepped on it was too late. It had been gooped. The tom's panic set in immediately. "Oh! Oh geez I--" A black paw shook frantically, trying to free the raven from his sticky hold. Blacks feather began flying everywhere. "Oh no I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry !!!!" He turned towards one of the walls and began smacking the raven against it, hoping once the bird fell off his paw he could run away from Shadowclan and never return. Squirrelpaw was obviously going to eat that!!! And now here he was slamming her dinner against the wall. Oh stars this day couldn't get any worse! "It's stuck!! I just need to-"

BAM!!!

With a final whack against the wall, the raven fell to the ground: squished flat and short most of its feathers. Goopypaw stared at it in horror, frozen in his spot as he waited for Squirrelpaw's reaction.
@furrensic oh theyre about to be besties I can feel it

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

it's only seconds after squirrelpaw's gaze sweeps the den that an apprentice comes running into the den, sniffling. his name is on the tip of her tongue as she tries to recall it. however, she's distracted when she sees him heading straight towards her (she had never realized his nest was near hers..), and he tramples the raven. her eyes widen at a sudden goopy, sticky substance that covers the bird.

goopypaw. now she remembers.

she watches, half horrified, as he starts flailing his paw - and the raven sticks to it!! black feathers fly everywhere, landing all around the den. the russet apprentice stares at goopypaw with wide eyes and slack jawed. she flinches at the loud whack, eyes landing on the..uh, well, now disfigured raven as it falls to the ground. she's not even sure how to react! she's upset at the fact her meal was ruined. at the same time, it was an accident and poor goopypaw looks like he's going to keel over.

"um.." squirrelpaw mumbles, blinking. "it..it's o-okay..!!" she reluctantly reaches out a paw and swipes the smushed bird back to her. it was still edible.. right?? she frowns, too nervous to say anything about the odd smell it had now. goopypaw doesn't smell too well either, but she keeps that to herself. "I..I can still eat it.., I th-hink."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days