by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:47 AM
our universe was cloaked...
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 12:39 AM

Old October 27th, 2023, 06:19 PM
CatCatFan

Bump Policy: After the RP (when I take a break)
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Darktree crept over to her nest as she squeezed into her soft but feather like spiky moss bedding. Mumbling “Joining a clan is hard.” She dozed off a minute later.
Old October 29th, 2023, 10:21 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

"I'm terribly sorry about that. The darling sounds lovely." DreamingBloom said softly her tail flicking over Cougarbite's. "Even if she died, Starclan would welcome her with mounds of prey and nests." She said with comfort.
yeah. honestly hope she died and isn’t lost and weak or captured somewhere. that’s no life for a clan cat.” cougarbite sighed. “does your apprentice have a lot of potential, so you think?”
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 29th, 2023, 02:57 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

yeah. honestly hope she died and isn’t lost and weak or captured somewhere. that’s no life for a clan cat.” cougarbite sighed. “does your apprentice have a lot of potential, so you think?”

DreamingBloom

Nodding, she spoke. "He's young and strong. He'll pull through. I just don't think I'm fit or ready for an apprentice." Dreamingbloom said, staring at thr ground. Quickly raising her head to change the subject, "So, when do you think your kit's will be made apprentices?" The molly asked, smiling.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 30th, 2023, 02:57 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

Nodding, she spoke. "He's young and strong. He'll pull through. I just don't think I'm fit or ready for an apprentice." Dreamingbloom said, staring at thr ground. Quickly raising her head to change the subject, "So, when do you think your kit's will be made apprentices?" The molly asked, smiling.
"In 5 or so moons, maybe early if they're capable but they're only a moon old so most likely in 5 moons." Cougarbite said.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:29 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Iceclaw
Iceclaw sat in the corner of the Warriors Den, licking his tail where the hail had fallen. His fur was soaked and cold, and his blind blue eyes narrowed in discomfort.

@els

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Sweetbriar sat in her nest.

[ Open, Activity Post. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

From the mouth of the nursery - a few kits by her side - Nightshiver quietly listened to the news that came from the leader's maw. Staring up at the leader only was always such an eyestrain and mildly uncomfortable, and often her eyes wandered over the backs of her clan mates as she gauged their reaction to what was being said. She never did fixate on anyone in particular, except for this meeting. Hawkbite. Even from far away, as the news of Vixensnarl's disappearance came, she could see how... Tense he appeared. And after the adorable and gentle display with little Mothkit, she couldn't help but worry. She'd never seen the stoic warrior worried or bothered by any news - not that she knew him very well - but she'd come to... Well, consider him a friend of sorts.

Now, Nightshiver rarely involved herself in another's matters, even if she was concerned about something, she preferred to respect their privacy and not meddle. But seeing him like that, head down and paws clenched, it looked almost familiar. She was unaware of the relationship between Hawkbite and Vixensnarl, but whatever it was - was he hurting? He found the signs of a possible death, could it be that? The forever queen bit her lip as she hesitated, uncertain of what action to take. But try she might, as she ushered some of the sleepy kits back inside, she couldn't get the thought that something might be off out of her mind.

So, she decided to do something she'd rarely dare do. After ensuring no kit or queen needed her, she left the nursery and promptly found herself heading for the warrior's den. The closer it came, the more nervous she got. But the white lady pushed those thoughts aside, reminded of his stance - what he might be going through. Perhaps it was some motherly instinct speaking, but how could she ignore someone who might be in pain? And someone she considered a friend, at that? If anything, she owed this to him, to at least see if he is alright or in need of anything.

Slowing her steps, she took in a deep breath of fresh air before silently coming to stand in the den's opening, to the side should anyone need to pass. From there she'd scan the various nests or resting bodies until she would hopefully find that of Hawkbite - the warrior's den was so much colder than she remembered.
"Hawk..bite. Are... you.. al..right?"
She dared take a step inside, having spotted the form of who she believed must be the warrior she'd come out to see, softly speaking to him.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old November 7th, 2023, 09:17 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer had settled himself into his nest following the meeting. The events he'd witnessed replaying in his head. The thoughts of "what if" were haunting his mind as the eerie silence of the Warrior's Den surrounded him. Tears streamed down his face as he silently mourned his loss. His clanmates didn't need to see him like this. Dawnstar had already witnessed it, no one else needed to. Vixensnarl's empty nest still sat beside his own, he hadn't let anyone else claim it or remove it yet. Although he knew one day he'd have to.

A visitor was the last thing Hawkbite wanted right now, despite who it might've been. The soft voice of Nightshiver tickled his ears causing Hawkbite to curl tighter into his nest. He was turned away from the entrance. His paw moved to cover a majority of his face, jaw clenching at the emotions that seemed to pour out of him. "I'm alright," the tom spoke rather bitterly. He couldn't hide the hurt that filled his voice, merely trying to mask it with the bitter tone. "I-" He couldn't think straight enough to give her a good reason to leave. The one that left his mouth wasn't very convincing either.

"I'm just tired."

@Estelle

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 7th, 2023, 10:41 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Houndhunter slept.

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old November 7th, 2023, 11:05 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

Shadowheart settled down in her nest, next to her sister, Dawnheart. Shadowheart’s eyes caught sight of a black Tom, who had dark grey eyes. She felt a tingling in her heart. She scolded herself, was she really crushing on a Tom? She was sure he would never accept her anyway. She felt he was out of her league.) Dawnheart had one eye half open, the other one closed, and she smiled as she noticed her sister seemed to be having a crush on a cat. “go on, Shadowheart, I’m sure he’ll accept you.” Dawnheart whispered, her tail wrapping Shadowheart in a hug.)) Shadowheart blushed and nodded before slowly walking over to the Tom. “U-um, h-hi, my name is Shadowheart” Shadowheart said nervously.))) “Hello, Shadowheart! My name is Darkheart. Our names are pretty similar-“ *Darkheart paused to chuckle.* “-What do you need?” Darkheart asked, his gaze falling down to Shadowhearts glimmering eyes.)))) “well, I-I don’t know how to say this but.. well… I-“ Shadowheart paused, blushing. “I have a crush on you and I think you’re really cool and cute..!” Shadowheart suddenly said, her words a bit rushed.))))) “aw, thanks. I think you’re pretty cute to.” Darkheart said, and he decided to move his nest next to shadowheart’s nest.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)