Today 05:58 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
With the main hole patched up, and her rock rolled to keep everything in place and act as an anchor, Redhawk felt a little bit better about the situation. "T-Thanks, Mushroompaw," she praised the apprentice with a smile before looking over to the main scene. Tawnykit was still being worked on but... it was taking a lot longer than snake bites usually did. Red didn't make a habit out of getting bit but she had been around cats who'd been bitten before - this behavior wasn't familiar to her though.

"The hole has been p-patched, Bumblestar. No sss-snakes are getting through t-there." Her gaze flickered over to the kit then, and while part of her wanted to stay until she knew the kit was better, keeping her paws and mind occupied with another task eventually won out. "I'm gonna go check the t-territory around the c-camp walls to make sure there aren't a-anymore." She didn't know if these kinds of new snakes traveled solo or in groups, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

With a nod to the gathered cats and one last glance towards Tawnykit, Redhawk hurried out of the den so that it wasn't filled with cats who didn't need to be there.

[ @dino. @ChaosBringer. involved, just had red leave so she doesn't get in the way! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 25th, 2023, 06:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Wowzie, it had been such a long time, Poppykit hadn't been in here since... Since... Since she was almost half this age! She'd been so so sick, but she was alllllll better now, indeed she was! Oh, Poppykit knew she should be happy to finally be able to see the sun again, to finally be able to breathe clearly and no longer be so weak she could barely stand. But Poppykit wasn't happy. Oh, not at all. Her heart felt so heavy, that she'd almost think she was sick all over again.

The little one was so confused, see, and frankly a bit scared. She had this faint memory of Pap carrying her, pulling her close, and feeling his warmth and the strained sound of his voice before everything faded to black. But, ever since she awoke those two moons ago, she hasn't seen him since. She hasn't heard from him since. She hasn't felt the comfort of his presence since. And it scared the little poppy, because Poppykit loved her pap, and she wanted to see him again!

That's why she was in such a hurry when she finally was allowed back to the nursery. She could go find her pap, and her mumzie, and Acorn and Eel and FleckFleck and Plumy!! But try she might, she couldn't find them anywhere. Not even their scents, no, not even that! Except for FleckFleck and Plumy, not a single nest in the nursery smelled like the one she, mumzie and her siblings used to live in. And Poppykit was so confused. And she hated being confused. It made her want to cry.

So, Poppykit had resorted to the only solution she could find. And that was to sit in place and call their names as loudly as she could. They always did show when she used to call for them, surely they would appear now too! It must!
"Muuuuummmzieee!!! Paaaaap?? Plumy!! FleckFleeeeeeck!!!!"
The wobbly kitten called, barely able to sit in one place as she turned from left to right, trying to find her beloved family. Where oh where could they be hiding?

[ Open ]

Old December 25th, 2023, 07:00 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit looked up at Bumblestar expectantly, waiting for a reply... or a look... or any indication that the leader had even heard him. It appeared that she hadn't as Plumkit was completely and utterly ignored by the older feline. This upset him as the little tom-kit had never been ignored before. Especially not when he used his loudest and whiniest voice... maybe he needed to be louder?

All was forgotten, however, when his name was suddenly called out by a familiar voice. Plumkit turned, little body crouching around the towering legs of bustling older cats to find... Poppykit!

"Poppsiekit! Poppsiekit!" How long had she been gone? Plumkit hadn't even noticed her absence, but now that she was here he realized just how much he missed his favoritest sister.

Plumkit ran up to his wobbly-as-ever sister and lept at her, tackling her to the ground and nuzzling and purring her to death before shooting back up to his paws. If she was hurt by the action then he unfortunately didn't realize it as he began to bounce around in place.

"Did you see that big long monster thingie! I think it bit that kit over there," he mewed excitedly-- though not because a kit was bitten of course-- and pointed a paw in the direction of the now sleeping kitten.

@Estelle (- perms from Estelle to tackle Poppykit-- affectionately! :P -)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 25th, 2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old December 26th, 2023, 10:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

A shaky sigh escaped Wolfpaw, and he shuffled to lean against Bumble as his gaze shifted from Tawnykit and her treatment, to the motionless snake Mudhound was harassing. "Hope she's okay." Was all he really had to say. Only time could tell, at this point - 'n he didn't have high faith in either medicine cat due to past experiences. At least they were using plants this time.

Mudhound's concerns were.. kinda valid? But they were missing a crucial detail, something Wolfpaw picked up from Redhawk 'n Bumba. "They found a hole in the den wall. There's probably some cracks in the camp boundaries it got through, too."

[ @dino. @Rani // @MrWolfu as a bump ;o ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 26th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 08:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brindlekit curled up in the corner of the nursery, tired and ready for a nap. He liked sleeping.
Old December 28th, 2023, 01:57 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Berrykit curled up, asleep.
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:29 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit groomed herself throughoutly. {Open}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 28th, 2023, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Talking Re: ThunderClan Nursery

-EchoKit-

EchoKit slowly woke up from his nap, He yawned and looked around. "I go play!" He said to himself as he stood up. "Uh oh, TawnyKit got an owie, Well, She sleeping, I no wake." He goes outside the nursery, and looks around at the camp.

Last edited by Shrew; December 28th, 2023 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old December 28th, 2023, 03:54 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Berrykit padded up unevenly behind Echokit. Berrykit wanted to play, but she didn't know how to say the word yet. She would learn to talk soon. So she just clumsily walked over and swiped at Echokit's tail. @CrimsonOaks

Last edited by Windy; December 28th, 2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 04:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

For all a kit was dying in the back of the den things were oddly.... Calm.
Calm and in control as Bumblestar corralled the group, Wolfpaw was comforted, and Redhawk padded out to check the camp walls. It was good in a way, that they'd handled this issue so quickly but it just felt.... Weird. Maybe in the short time the tripod had been here the chaos thunderclan was known for had already become part of their expectations of life, or maybe it was just the dichotomy of death and peace.

Whatever it was it was too big for Mudhounds yappy small dog type brain to puzzle out, they were busy 'guarding' a dead snake in case it came back to life. That might just be a new paranoia, thanks Bumble-sis.

A fluffy tail thumped against the ground as a large head tilted at Wolfpaws comments. Redhawk was on the patching of the walls already but the holes being in the dens themselves was a scary thought.... Wait.... The dens themselves. The apprentices den was a den. Mudhounds apprentices (three at this point) were in there!

With a startled squawk the tripod wobbled to their feet, blurting out a "Gotta check on the kiddos!" and summarily abandoned the dead snake, rock still 'pinning' it to the ground. If there could be a dust cloud kicked up by their retreat there would be as they beat it right into the apprentices den to inspect the entire den for snakes, danger potentially involved be damned.

(ic muddy is bowing out of this rp from now on, if you want a rattler in the apprentices den pm me lol) @dino. @BEAR.

Last edited by Rani; December 28th, 2023 at 05:10 PM.