Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:24 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old November 14th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Hawkpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

The molly heard a noise and flickered her ear. She watched as Gingerfrost came over to her. He was new to her. She wasn't sure who he was, but the Riverclan scent made her know he wasn't an outsider. She knew outsiders. She lived close by to many of them. Never talked to them though. She had been way to depressed to talk to them. "My name is Hawkpaw. I used to live in Riverclan. I'm here to come home.", she meowed. Hawkpaw hoped she was able to come home. Even if not she'd have closure. She felt she didn't deserve to come back, but she had to try.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@Estelle;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Hawkpaw. The name wasn't unfamiliar to him, he had heard it before but then again there was a Hawkpaw within the clan too. He watched the older apprentice with little expression, seeing no point in holding much caution as she appeared unaggressive. But, if she was previously RiverClan... She must have been gone for some time; in the nursery before he left and disappeared upon his coming back. He saw no reason not to believe her, the more he looked over the molly, there was some air of 'I've seen you before' - albeit very distant, or she could just have one of those faces.
"You've been gone for some time, Hawkpaw. What happened?"
His brow gave a light quirk, glancing behind her as she appeared to be alone; so it likely wasn't one of those family findings or of the sort, she didn't appear terribly injured either. He'd presume twolegs or some possibly farfetched but true thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post
@canineantics

Darklight marched silently into the territory, his back leg hurting badly, it's twisted angle made it hard to walk at all, he supposed it was a good thing the young she-cat, of 7 moons, was by his side helping him along. Darklight sighed and looked glum, he'd probably never be able to walk again after this accident he supposed.

Flutter blinked as they went, silent but hoping the cat they were looking for would find them soon, so she could leave this place, to many cats! WAY to many cats for the young she-cat to be comfortable with at the moment, but she'd stay till she made sure the injured tom was safe and at home.

"Darklight,"
The tom stopped in his tracks as he spotted the clearly injured warrior, eyes fleeting from the leg to the young she-cat. He quirked his brow as he observed the both of them, green gaze returning to the previously missing tom; although, from what he could remember, he hadn't been gone as long as some, it was still long enough to question his whereabouts. Especially with an injury like that.
"What happened?"
Perhaps there was a slight graver tone to his voice, the possibility of rogues yet again arising in the back of his mind. There had been so many loses to their paws, it wouldn't be farfetched.
"And who is she?"
Gaze turning to Flutter he gave an ever light nod in her direction. He didn't intend on looking intimidating, she already didn't look all too comfortable, yet he couldn't ignore her presence either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Wolf27 View Post

Carp’Kit perked up. “Awe you going to take me back to camp?” She asked hopefully. “I was getting a pwesent for mommy, and I got wost… I’m not huwt, but I’m scawed, I want mommy…”

A present... For her mom. Gingerfrost had to cover his sigh by exhaling a deep breath. These kits were always causing trouble; left , right, they didn't let anyone catch a break. This one was no different, despite her seeming... Well, the idea wasn't bad, the execution was just very troublesome. But he was too tired to even think of a lecture to give this kitten. Lectures were tiring in themselves anyway, and he didn't think it would really change anything. Nodding to Carpkit's previous question, he scooped the kit up by the scruff.
"Next time you stay inside camp."
He muttered through a clamped jaw, beginning his walk back to camp, kit in tow.
"Who's your mom?"

[ Done - I'll go ahead and pull her out of the missing! ]

Old November 14th, 2022, 01:46 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Hawkpaw. The name wasn't unfamiliar to him, he had heard it before but then again there was a Hawkpaw within the clan too. He watched the older apprentice with little expression, seeing no point in holding much caution as she appeared unaggressive. But, if she was previously RiverClan... She must have been gone for some time; in the nursery before he left and disappeared upon his coming back. He saw no reason not to believe her, the more he looked over the molly, there was some air of 'I've seen you before' - albeit very distant, or she could just have one of those faces.
"You've been gone for some time, Hawkpaw. What happened?"
His brow gave a light quirk, glancing behind her as she appeared to be alone; so it likely wasn't one of those family findings or of the sort, she didn't appear terribly injured either. He'd presume twolegs or some possibly farfetched but true thing.

"Darklight,"
The tom stopped in his tracks as he spotted the clearly injured warrior, eyes fleeting from the leg to the young she-cat. He quirked his brow as he observed the both of them, green gaze returning to the previously missing tom; although, from what he could remember, he hadn't been gone as long as some, it was still long enough to question his whereabouts. Especially with an injury like that.
"What happened?"
Perhaps there was a slight graver tone to his voice, the possibility of rogues yet again arising in the back of his mind. There had been so many loses to their paws, it wouldn't be farfetched.
"And who is she?"
Gaze turning to Flutter he gave an ever light nod in her direction. He didn't intend on looking intimidating, she already didn't look all too comfortable, yet he couldn't ignore her presence either.

A present... For her mom. Gingerfrost had to cover his sigh by exhaling a deep breath. These kits were always causing trouble; left , right, they didn't let anyone catch a break. This one was no different, despite her seeming... Well, the idea wasn't bad, the execution was just very troublesome. But he was too tired to even think of a lecture to give this kitten. Lectures were tiring in themselves anyway, and he didn't think it would really change anything. Nodding to Carpkit's previous question, he scooped the kit up by the scruff.
"Next time you stay inside camp."
He muttered through a clamped jaw, beginning his walk back to camp, kit in tow.
"Who's your mom?"

[ Done - I'll go ahead and pull her out of the missing! ]

Darklight sighed, "Got hit by stupid Twoleg Monster!" he spat "this is Flutter, who was Kind enough to help me get back, but i'm afraid tht leg ain't going to work again.... " Darklight mewed with a yawn, just walking tired him out...

"f-f-f-flutter Sir!" Flutter mewed quietly "as he said i been helping him... move and with that l-leg.... i-i-i think he's right about not going to be able to move it again the legs awful swollen..." the she-cat trailed off, they knew helping the tom had been the right thing, since she couldn't just leave him there... and she had a soft spot for helping out those that needed help... oh but where'd that get her in life? she wondered as she glaced nervously around

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 14th, 2022, 04:56 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by rising_heart View Post
The tiny brown, sleek-furred she-kit with an odd marble pattern swam against the currents, her tiny paws aching as she thrashed against tangled water-reed and tough, jagged stones. Somehow, she made it to the other side, her once-fluffy kit-fur plastered against her incredibly lithe, starving body. Hoping for some food, shelter, and perhaps a warm bed, she wandered into the RiverClan camp. Her heartbeat quickened as she saw the throng of other cats, and her belly churned with hunger as she noticed a prey-pile. Fresh-kill would certainly satisfy her hunger.

- @canineantics
Loners: Shannon (this lil she-kit I'm using rn)
I had a question, but for a loner, can you request what your OC's prefix and suffix can be (for a Clan)? Thank you!

[ooc: hello! my character Fogcloud will be helping with this joining! Though to answer your question, yes you can request a prefix you would like!]
Fogcloud eyes were looking around before they landed on a small and wet kit. The silver tabby walked over, though made sure to keep her face friendly as they stopped in front of the kit, "Hello little one, how did you get here?" They frowned at how wet the kit looked and with the chill they didn't want the kit to get sick so they settled down and would let the kit come to them. Their large body fur was just slightly fluffed out to try and give herself more warmth.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 16th, 2022, 09:12 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
[

QUOTE=oleander;1306870]

Fogcloud eyes flickered as Lynx ran around her, she hummed lightly, "I'm Fogcloud and hello Lynx." Though their gaze went back to Lilycreek as they listened to her explanation of how they found the kit. Their hazel eyes narrowed slightly that the mother just left her kit, she growled softly, more so in anger at the mysterious mother that left her kit.

"There wasn't any scent of rogue, or anything that wasn't Lynx or RiverClan right?" While it was unlikely that the mother was leaving the kit as a spy you could never be sure, with the attempted kidnapping of Bluepaw and the recent deaths they have been on high alert. Though the new shield was more than willing to accept the kit back into the clan, they didn't want to leave the kit alone.

-Lilycreek-

She shook her head at the question. "No. He smelled of the forest- not even another cat's scent on him. Either his mother left him long ago, or his ability to dirty himself is immaculate." She thought for a moment, tilting her head. "Though, with his behavior, I'd be willing to bet on both."

She watched the kit, feeling a spark of happiness again. The type she hadn't felt since Sproutkit; the motherly type. Her chest tightened. Oh stars, she missed Sproutkit, more now that the little kit in front of her reminded Lilycreek of him so much. She sighed, turning back to the kit, and gently hauling him back to her side. "Alright alright, enough of bothering Fogcloud for a moment, Lynx." She had something she needed to ask, and could focus a teensy bit more if the subject was out of her line of vision for a moment.

She turned back to her cousin, the question glimmering in her emerald gaze. Perhaps her cousin wouldn't turn the kit away, but just to be sure.

----
@TheDragonGoddess[/QUOTE]

Fogcloud sighed softly and nodded her head, "Come on and get the kit warm. I'll go and tell Pikestar about the young one." The silver tabby said with a soft grunt as they stood up and allowed for Lilycreek and the kit to go into the nursery. Tail flicking as they looked up, it was rather late, I'll tell Pikestar when it's dawn.
@TheDragonGoddess

[ this joining is done! i'll let @canineantics get the allegiances update! ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; November 16th, 2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 11:46 AM
im always bord :/

Bump Policy: bump in 2 days
My Mood: Bored

The she-kit fluffed out her fur, purring as she followed the silver tabby into the camp. She mewed a little, frightened by the throng of cats, and stayed at their heels, her pawsteps as ginger as a little mouse's. Her silvery-gray eyes shone like two round full moons, in awe at the beautiful camp she was treading past. Lovingly, she sidled up to Fogcloud. Though she was tiny, she wanted to prove that she could become well-muscled and broad-shouldered like many of the warriors that lined the camp.
"I'm gonna be a big fighter one day!" She meowed enthusiastically.

(thanks for accepting me!) -rising_heart
Old November 16th, 2022, 11:51 AM

((Also, may I request the name Leopardkit? If this name is already taken or I cannot have this name, I'm fine with Tigerkit. Thank you!

Last edited by rising_heart; November 18th, 2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:36 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

-Lilycreek-

She shook her head at the question. "No. He smelled of the forest- not even another cat's scent on him. Either his mother left him long ago, or his ability to dirty himself is immaculate." She thought for a moment, tilting her head. "Though, with his behavior, I'd be willing to bet on both."

She watched the kit, feeling a spark of happiness again. The type she hadn't felt since Sproutkit; the motherly type. Her chest tightened. Oh stars, she missed Sproutkit, more now that the little kit in front of her reminded Lilycreek of him so much. She sighed, turning back to the kit, and gently hauling him back to her side. "Alright alright, enough of bothering Fogcloud for a moment, Lynx." She had something she needed to ask, and could focus a teensy bit more if the subject was out of her line of vision for a moment.

She turned back to her cousin, the question glimmering in her emerald gaze. Perhaps her cousin wouldn't turn the kit away, but just to be sure.

----
@TheDragonGoddess

Fogcloud sighed softly and nodded her head, "Come on and get the kit warm. I'll go and tell Pikestar about the young one." The silver tabby said with a soft grunt as they stood up and allowed for Lilycreek and the kit to go into the nursery. Tail flicking as they looked up, it was rather late, I'll tell Pikestar when it's dawn.
@TheDragonGoddess

[ this joining is done! i'll let @canineantics get the allegiances update! ][/QUOTE]

[/SPOILER]
-Lilycreek-

She sighed in relief, though she wasn't exactly sure her cousin had the guts to turn down a little kit like Lynx. She inclined her head in thanks to the newly appointed shield, before turning to the small kit. "Follow me, Lynx. Be careful now, and stay close." As she walked with Fogcloud, her mind steeled. She had grown rather fond of the kit since meeting him, and could only hope her heart would heal with time.

Until then, she'd protect Lynx, and be the mother he never got. For his sake, and for her own.

---
@TheDragonGoddess

Just wanted to throw in a wrap up post <3

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; November 16th, 2022 at 01:37 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Hawkpaw - Female[she/her]

She listened to the tom. "I was caught up in some rogues a while back, but managed to escape. I didn't get hurt, but I never thought of returning. You see my mother had kittens and I felt they were there to replace me and after the rogues I decided to stay away from Riverclan. I know its not a good excuse, but I'm not going to lie. I've regreted it ever since. I want to come home now, but if you don't want to have me I'm fine with living with that regret. I'm so sorry for leaving.", she meowed. Everything was said in a hurt tone and full of remorse for leaving her home when they needed her the most. The rogues were true, but it wasn't the only reason why she was gone. If she wasn't allowed back she'd just have to live with that for the rest of her miserable life.

[ @Estelle; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 21st, 2022, 09:04 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~{Sorry for the late post again!}~

Graytail purred as her kits snuggled up next to her, but the happiness did not last, she let out a long, sad wail when she heard of Kestrelstar's death. "Kestrelstar was my apprentice, I had hoped..." she shook her head "What about Riverpad? My mate? Has he returned?" She looked at Sno- no, Pikestar with wide, sad eyes. "But, they will be strong riverclan warriors, especially little Koikit here." she purred, which quickly turned to whining.

@canineantics

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; November 21st, 2022 at 09:04 AM.
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:52 AM

((I've decided on the name Tigerkit. Is this name available, and have I been accepted into RiverClan yet?)

@canineantics

Thank you!